Appleyard London Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Appleyard London

About Appleyard London: As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm weekdays, 9am Saturday and 11am Sunday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Ecomnova Limited, Floor 1, 101 Princess Street, Manchester, M1 6DD

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Ms W
"I’ve used Appleyard twice now to send flowers to my daughter in London. I hesitated over the final amount for bigger bunch + next day delivery, thinking my daughter would probably rather have the money! But the flowers were GORGEOUS and looked even better than the sales pics, she was really delighted with them."
Mr Adam B
"To start with I think you should have a star saying excellent. This company is very easy and quick to order your flowers from. The only difficulty was what to order because all the flowers look amazing."
"Such beautiful flowers & delivered right on time! The website is soooo easy to use too. New fav place for online flowers! & my Nana loved the flowers even more than me. THANKS :)"
"Mother’s Day Orchids delivered on time and in perfect condition!"
Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. As I'm sure you can appreciate, we are extremely busy at the moment but our team are working their best to respond to customers as quickly as possible. I'm very sorry to hear about your flowers. We pride our self on our product quality & take it very seriously, so this is definitely not the level of service we strive for. If you could kindly DM us your details we would like to contact you to put things right for you"

Appleyard London Team
"We ordered 2 large bunches of tulips for a family member and they were delighted with their delivery! The flowers were fresh and lasted a long time. They were presented nicely in the box too. Every part of our order was seamless....we love ordering from Appleyard."
"Excellent service and delivery. Highly recommended"
"Very nice flowers which lasted a long time"
"Delivered very speedily and the recipient was very happy."
"Flowers were gorgeous, beautifully packaged and came exactly when I requested. Will definitely use Appleyard again!"
"Excellent delivery, good selection and fresh. Would use again"
"Great. My mum loved it. Thank you. God and fast delivery too. Excellent. I highly recommend."
"My friend was delighted with product."
"The bouquet was beautiful and delivered on time - I always know that you will deliver a quality product and that means so much when I can’t deliver the flowers myself."
"excellent service"
"I have used Appleyard for over 3 years and have had excellent service, beautiful competetive flowers and gifts. The fruit baskets being one of my favourites. The recipients have all been happy with their gifts."
"I sent a years subscription to my sister and brother in law as a Golden Wedding Anniversary gift. They have received 6 months bouquets so far and have been very pleased with them."
"Ordered online from Ireland for delivery in London. All delivered on time and as ordered. Good service"
"Excellent service and quality of flowers sent"
"Excellent product and prompt service.highly recommend"
"Excellent service. A very delighted mum! Thanks"
"Consistently good"