ANYVAN Reviews

61% of reviewers recommend ANYVAN

About ANYVAN: AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

reviews@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Categories:
Business & Office
Business Services

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"Used AnyVan to move my car from Lincoln to hull Steve from car go came on time good comms and job well done"
"Poor Booked and paid for local piano removal . 9 days later and umptren calls and emails they admit that thy can’t find a delivery man even though they have given me a price and agreed a service . Avoid this bunch of cowboys"
"If you want your items delivered cheaply but damaged use this bunch of cowboys - if not go to someone reputable. Paid for two individuals instead of one too to mitigate damages as I cannot lift. Spent most of the time telling them to be careful as it was clear that they did not care about damaging my items or my properties. On arrival they get you to quickly sign a document then off they go, the document says the items arrived in the same condition. Had my head not been in the sky I would have taken the time but you know how moving day is, stressful. My suggestion is don't use these cowboys, use a firm that will care for your items. Hilarious - they ask me for further details then report my review - seriously DO NOT USE ANYVAN because they really just use any van and Tom and Harry to move your precious goods!!!!! They are just a call centre, I bet they don't even vet who they put the jobs out to. I was warned about them I should have listened."
"Van sent too small. Ended up hiring another van as items were left in every room we had to sort. Left my wife with this to sort. We were moving 170 miles. We were supposed to have premium service. That is a joke. Customer service not interested as different information every time. I would rate it poor. Promised compensation but not materialised. All for a £1000. Will never use again. Nightmare from start to end"
"They promised to collect my van within 3 hours. After 3 hours I called them only to be told they weren't coming. Don't bother with them. Appalling."
"Damaged a coffee table so badly as to have ripped a leg half off. The courier sneaked the object in so I wasn't immediately aware. Once I realised and telephoned AnyVan, I was told that the courier insisted I had carried everything in myself and must have damaged it on the way in! And I was also informed that AnyVan weren't liable or able to help in any way. On my way to the Small Claims Court."
"They damaged our floor and have refused to reimburse or uphold our complaint as we let the driver leave. Really poor customer service and the cost of repairing the damaged floor will be significant."
"Horrendous experience! I booked two men and a van through AnyVan to move some very heavy furniture from my old house, but when they turned up the driver was horrendously unfit and obese and refused to carry most of it, and I had to help the other guy move my furniture. I'd paid extra for delivery to the first floor, but wasn't able to help carry such heavy items up stairs so my furniture remains on the ground floor. Customer services are refusing to refund any money paid for two porters and first floor delivery. I won't be using this company again."
"These guys stole our money and did nothing, they said our ground floor house was 3rd floor and kept over 200 pounds for doing nothing, thieves..... Customer support is heartless, taking full price for nothing, taking them to small claims court."
"Incompetent They took on a job they weren't qualified to do. Took money in advance over the phone to do it. Failed miserably in the task. Gave up. Left . Refused even partial refund. DO NOT USE, SHYSTERS"
"WARNING: Booked house move with anyvan with collection between 9-10am. By 1005 no one had arrived so I called them to find out when the driver would arrive, only to be told they had no driver!!! We have to vacate the house this weekend and now, no removal company!! I had confirmation of the booking and arrival time and anyvan had my contact details. So why not contact me? So use this useless company at your peril - totally unprofessional with little concern about the impact on thier customers if they breach the contract. Luckily I have managed to find another company (local) who told me they had previously had to bail out other anyvan customers! Your choise, your risk!"
"We have used Anyvan a few times and apart from the lack of communication until now we have not had too many problems. However three weeks ago we paid Anyvan collect a table and deliver it to us- we have not received the table. The table has allegedly been stolen by the Anyvan driver along with other collections this driver made. We have CCTV and stills of the collection. Despite this the company are currently refusing to compensate. We are pursuing Anyvan to recover our losses, with help from trading standards. I will never ever be using them again."
"This has been by far the worst experience I have had with a company. They failed 3 times, they lied to me, they cost me time, they cost me money. I will never use them again. After complaining they offered an insulting 20% refund. My advice is don’t use them."
"Dreadful dreadful company. They promised and confirmed to me that they would do the job and 1 hr before they were due to arrive they cancelled on me. We are due to exchange and complete on this property and needed all the furniture out of it. I would never recommend this company to anybody, appalling service, they take your money immediately and now the job has been cancelled they say it will take 3 - 5 working days to refund the money. Completely out of order."
"Terrible service. Gave all the details beforehand however the drivers once they arrived to my location very late after doing another delivery in between, refused to release my goods until I paid them more money. Anyvan did not take any responsibility in helping to resolve the issue so I'm left paying over the odds for a very poor service. Will never use again."
"Worst of the Worst - Don't Use this company I booked collection and delivery for 29th which is today. Before I booked, Spoke to the customer services on chat, showed them the item to avoid any misunderstanding with full details and then they sent me the link to book it. I checked the status little while ago and it was showing delivery for tomorrow. Spoke to the driver and he said cannot be today. I spoke to the customer services on chat and she said delivery will be tomorrow. The company I bought the items from was delivering it for free for tomorrow ( 30th of Nov). I needed the items today as I got people waiting to work at the site. They will have to come tomorrow again and I will be paying over £ 500 just for call out charges because they wont be able to work today and they are at the site. And all because of this Bad/worst/ridiculous/ anyvan.com And secondly I would have this delivered for free if it was for tomorrow straight from the company I bought the items from. I am not leaving it just like that. LOSS OF OVER £ 600 BECAUSE OF ANYVAN.COM BEWARE OF THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!"
"They tricked me on one line of our address being incorrect, lied repeatedly, kept our payment fee and didn't attempt to collect or deliver... Worst ever customer service experience... hung up on, and disrespected at every turn.... Waste of money completely, and sadly unwilling to assist except if I rebooked a delivery at new cost! AVOID AT EVERY COST..."
"If i could give - i certainly would. They are nothing but cowboys!!! AVOID AVOID AVOID!! I had arranged a booking with them to collect my sofas from the store which they failed to do and failed to deliver. The driver waited 5 minutes and left saying he couldn't get access to them which was categorically untrue. Having spoken with the store and the stores manager who also had CCTV from the neighbouring store showing two male drivers with a child in a car seat who in the space of 5 minutes, parked the van, went to the store and then left. Anyvan explained that if they wanted the driver to go back i would have to pay again. I called atleast 20 times over 2 days and am still waiting to hear back from the manager 1 month later. Disgusting company."
"Read the T&C's and take an informed risk or avoid Anyvan if you are not ready to be responsible for any damage occurred during transit as you will get absolutely nothing as compensation. Here is my cautionary tale for you all: Anyvan driver damaged a vintage sideboard door during transit, hid the damage on arrival and now accepts no responsibility for the damage. The door was so severely damaged that it was split from hinges into three pieces with significant tearing to the wood, making any possible repair either plain impossible without the repair always being visible or very expensive. Needless to say, replacement doors are not readily available for vintage items like this. So, had to learn in a hard way that the “complimentary up to £50k insurance advertised on Anyvan's website as per T&C’s” amounts to absolutely nothing as this is the driver's insurance cover. You are therefore left at the mercy of the driver. If he does not accept responsibility, you never even get to speak to his insurers. Needless to say, Anyvan will not accept any liability either as per their T&C’s. It is a very clever set-up indeed. To make matters even more surreal, Anyvan cannot legally release the driver’s details for me to lodge a complaint in the small claims court. As the driver (obviously) refuses his consent, I have no way to get any money back from the driver as I have no one to sue. The situation would be funny if it were not so sad. So if you use Anyvan, after getting a quote online, call their sales team to upgrade to the comprehensive cover (that is direct with Anyvan's insurers) and insist that the person receiving the item painstakingly inspects the item before signing for it. You also need to take picture/video evidence of the item when in situ in the van. And even then, be mindful that you may have to cover any damage occurred during transit yourself, as I quote “any damage claims even if you have the comprehensive cover are tough to pursue”. Alternatively, if you are self-employed like me, relying on the goodwill of the couriers for you to operate your business, try to find a courier you can trust to minimise the exposure to your business. Identical review on another well-known review website was reported by Anyvan within 25 minutes of it being published to get it offline."
"Disgusting and horrible. They are unjust and poor to the point of no return and seeing the reviews below gives me comfort knowing im not the only one! These are the real reviews and not the fakes on trustpilot!!! My review on trustpilot might even get removed after seeing what people are really saying! Im determined to expose them as they have left me so deep out of pocket following a recent move and damage caused. Here is my review with details: Add photo S Naqvi 1 review Published 39 minutes ago Updated 2 seconds ago disgusting treatment and unbelievably unfair I would give zero stars to this company if i could as even 1 is generous. I recently moved and once i moved found out that later that evening our perfectly working fridge freezer had stopped working! I called the customer service team who apologised and spoke to the driver. They advised the driver held his hands up and admitted responsibility but didnt realise it was damaged. That was a few weeks ago and here i am today with zero refunds and no one admitting responsibility nor even taking my complaint and massive inconvenience seriously all because i have no pictures to prove my FF was working beforehand! It is beyond ridiculous to think someone would take pics and videos of all their items considering a huge move of house! There is no common sense in terms of approach and zero customer care as im now over 340 out of pocket due to having to buy a brand new FF and loosing money on old perfectly functioning one. They could have asked for my new FF receipt and pics. They could have listened to calls to prove driver said he admitted responsibility. But instead they arent giving me a penny nor are they taking this seriously. Stay away from them! If anything goes wrong they will not care and will not help! Even the ceo ignored my email so shows how committed they are to customers!"
ANYVAN is rated 3.41 based on 555 reviews