ANYVAN Reviews

Read ANYVAN Reviews

About ANYVAN:

AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

reviews@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy
Totally useless sent van full of furniture to pickup bifold door rearranged for next day and cancelled it. Avoid!!!!
I have never heard or come across such a horrible company! They are just trying to rip your money off nothing else!! I made a booking on the phone and told the agent that I could only give approximate number of bags because I was still packing. The guy on the phone said that's okay, no problem. They came outside of the time slot they gave me. Because I was carrying all my stuff, I made small bags and light very small boxes. When the guy came finally, he told me that there were to be more items, and I had to pay extra for each item!! I tried to explain him that I could make them smaller as I didn't know that, as his colleague told me that's fine! He didn't care and counted every small bag 3 of which could only make a big bag! And he immediately called his colleague to count the items. For the extra items, they charged me an extra 2/3 of what I had already paid! I told them I want to cancel, but they said they don't give a refund!! They forced me pay that extra money!! They turned my day into a hell with their horrible behaviour and fake rules!! Even if I ask them within 2 minutes I could put 3 bags into one, they refuced to accept! I have never seen such a thing before! They made my difficult day even harder!! I'll do my best to spread this word everywhere! NEVER WORK WITH THESE GUYS!!
Absolute terrible company.unprofessionalism at it's best.Unreliable, rude staff,complete cowboys..
Completely untrustworthy company. Booking made online and while I indicated that there is a lift at the delivery location they called me the day before to tell me there will be an additional cost involved because: the carrier would have to "lift" the item to put them in the lift. How ridiculous is that!?! And for a small fridge? This is a joke. Do not book online, call if you don't have another option and ask for ALL the costs involved. Who knows maybe if the driver sweats too much you will need to pay for a water bottle too. And to top everything up on the phone the service lady was trying to convince me that I was wrong and stupid for not understanding properly the costs. I have an email that says exactly what the service includes by the way.
I may have been unlucky but one date got cancelled the day before, the next one didn't turn up in the time slot so had to be cancelled and the 3rd argued with me about what to take (I wanted the heavy items taken and would take the smaller things myself) but because he had a small van, he took what he wanted. He also folded a mattress in half, so the packing was pretty unprofessional. When I complained the company said they had taken the thing on the list so wouldn't do anything about it.
Found them to be most helpful during the whole process. Answered my questions at any time. I was able to track delivery and speak to the driver at any time. The driver was very polite and did a great job.
Worst Service I have ever had!!!!!!! Rude driver and unreliable website!! Do NOT USE!!!!
Incompetent and Uncaring - Do Not Use I booked Anyvan to move a piano. They claimed expertise and said there was substantial insurance cover. Two people turned up to collect the piano who did not appear to have any experience. On the journey, the piano came loose and substantial damage was caused. They now tell me that any insurance settlement has to be settled with their sub-contractor and they are not liable! Frankly they do not care!! Find anyone else if you need something moving. Claims department were totally unhelpful. I am left with issue of finding suitable repairers and obtaining quotes, for which Anyvan say they will not refund any costs. Anyvan initially refused to offer any refund. After multiple emails they have accepted that delivering a broken piano was not what I wanted. When I provided two repair quotes to them, Anyvan offered less than half the lowest repair estimate provided. They appear be trying to wear me down by being constantly unhelpful. PS They do not have a written complaints policy to follow! Can you believe that?
Refused to give me my full refund even though I cancelled two days before the service so I ended up paying for services that were never rendered, even after following their shady policy which was clearly there to be misread.
This was a very costly event due to the fact they didn't deliver my items until after 8pm despite giving me 3 different times. Received an email daY before stating they would be picking up between 8-9am they turned up at 11.15am. Finally arrived at drop off at 8.30pm. Couldn't track them as they kept going off line. We had booked to see a live band but 3 tickets were wasted as it was too late to go. The guys looked exhausted so I think the business model is wrong! Wanted to tip the guys but had wasted so much money I couldn't justify it!!
AnyVan and their customer service is a joke. The communication between head office and the drivers is almost non existent. The only positives from my experience was that my item arrived in one piece and I managed to get a bit of compensation. Take my advice and use Shipply.
I did praise the boys that shifted my stuff but I retracted after I discovered they trashed my sofa and now I’m unpacking I have also discovered that 5 coats/jackets have been stolen as well suede and fake fur I am absolutely fuming. I have reported this to this police and will be pressing charges. This is unacceptable I suggested you get to the bottom of it and either the boys return them or you replace them. Words can not describe how angry I am and violated how dare they steal from me 😡🤬🤦‍♀️
Arranged pick up 11th june, arrived 2 & half hours after they said would be there neighbour had to let in, floor damaged, looks like bed scrapped on floor, ordered 2 persons for pick up and delivery.......delivery next day 12th no tracker sent, had to call driver on 3 occasions, said was in Leeds at 3pm when delivery was booked by 4pm Blackpool, eventually arrived Blackpool after 9pm and residential home wasn't allowed to except delivery, driver called me and said bringing back to London and another driver will have to redeliver tomorrow, said between him and other driver they had been driving 26 hours already, I am very concerned about my goods on this van and to when it will actually arrive, I wish I had read more in depth the reviews as this seems to have very poor service, if I do not get a positive result tomorrow I will be taking this matter further, very disappointed to say the least.
The driver arrived on time, but that's about it. The van was already half full with goods and the driver had no idea about the amount of stuff which needed to be transported. He blamed the company for not providing enough space in the van. Although there were two persons on the van, they forced me to load all the stuff with them.They also left 3 items because there was no more space left and when I complained the driver blatantly lied and said that not only all the stuff was taken but also some extra things were loaded. Such a ridiculous claim! The company sided with their clown employees. Many of the items were damaged during transit but the company refused to accept any responsibility whatsoever and only offer vain apologies once they've ruined everything. BEWARE of this dishonest company. If you really want to try their cheap service then gather as much evidence as you can with pictures of before and after and do not sign the delivery fulfilment document unless you are 100% sure that everything is safe. You have to be like Sherlock Holmes to deal with this company.
Took the money ahead of the job then early in the day have called to say they don't have a second person to allocate. Can it be done by one person. 3 desks and stairs at both locations! I don't think so. This model may work in a city where there are zero hours and self employed workers waiting for jobs. It doesn't work in Barnstaple.
VERIFIED REVIEWER "Lies, false promises, more lies followed by further lies and then they simply stop responding to your issues, broken items and loss of sentimental values. Lost furniture worth 3000gbp. I have now referred to different organisations including rip off Britain, retail ombudsmen and trading standard.
I arranged for a 8-9am collection from a 10ft storage unit for a long distance delivery. I even called when I was finalising the quote. This time had to be met as I could not be there I had to arrange someones else to be there to open the container. The driver didn't pitch. When I followed up I was told that he would be there between 2-3pm. I then called anyvan and they looked into the matter and returned my call offering me a £20 discount from a £647 bill. I had incurred additional costs as I now had to stay in a hotel for the night as my belongings would only be delivered very late the next day. The driver only pitch at 18H10, refusing to collect my items saying that he had been told 10 cbm and not a 33cbm container. As it's a self storage facility and they use shipping containers, the front of the container said 33.2 cbm. I explained to him that the container is cut in half and that I only am using one half. My friend walked him around to the back end of the container to show him there was another door to access the other 10ft portion of the container. He then showed my friend his mobile phone and the instruction, what was amazing was that his next delivery was in Ireland. How was he going to deliver my belongings in Cumbria the next day if he was catching a ferry to Ireland. He refused to take the consignment. At this time the Anyvan office had closed. No emergency telephone numbers or contacts at all. The next day when I got in contact with Anyvan they refused to refund me saying that the driver had taken photos of my container and I had to prove to them that I only had 10ft by emptying it and showing them with photographic evidence that the container was split in 2. They don't even deserve the 1 star.
Booked the day before pick up gentleman very helpful on the phone kept in touch about time of pick up and time of drop of the delivery men very nice very happy would recommend.
After months of saving money from my 8 year old son's disability benefit, we finally bought him a swing and slide set he had desperately wanted, so he could play safely at home and meet his sensory needs. Playgrounds can be difficult for him. We booked anyvan to collect this for us 8 miles away, near the rugby stadium in Twickenham. The evening before collection we were called demanding extra money to collect our 'large' item (though we gave them an accurate description during booking via the Ebay listing) and after paying which left us with no choice of pay further or lose our original payment which is wrong! Furthermore unbeknown to us on the day of collection due to a rugby match the main access to the road was closed. Despite there being secondary access the driver cancelled our collection and left to another job during our pre paid window with 3 hours remaining!. Not only did anyvan refuse a refund they expected us to pay even more to rebook. We are now in contact with trading standards. If anything the most upsetting part is that This is a company who on their website claims that they do charitable work and help those in need. However is contradictory to how they have treated us! hypocritically keeping money from a disabled child for a service they did not provide. Trust the 1 star reviews this is a money grabbing company with poor customer service. Suspicious combination of only 5 star and 1 star reviews. All the positive 5star reviews on here have been 'invited by anyvan' to wrute a reciew. Coincidence no? Trust the latter. Please check other review sites for the real reviews of this company l e.g.GOOGLE ANYVAN REVIEWS
Lies, promises, more lies followed by further promises and then they simply stop responding to your issues, Referred to my credit card company for chargeback.
ANYVAN is rated 3.26 based on 604 reviews