ANYVAN Reviews

Read ANYVAN Reviews

About ANYVAN:

AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

it_service_account@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy
Poor service and customer attendance. I regretted using Anyvan.
Keep away. They sound great at first and will probably be the cheapest and able to collect your belongings on any day to suit you. The sales people will tell you exactly what you want to hear. I was given what seems like a very reasonable quote compared to others in my area. I was asked for an itemised description of what was being collected and quoted for 2 men to collect it. In reality, one man turns up in a beaten up old truck with numerous other peoples belongings already on board. The driver then said he didn’t have room for my items but can make room for more money!!! He refused to go upstairs to collect any items unless he was paid more money and also said he couldn’t take the big items I had told them about as he was on his own - this is why I paid PAID!! For 2 men. The manager then called me and again began demanding more money. I refused and they said they wouldn’t take the items at all. I had to arrange another van to collect what they had left. I have been informed by a storage company since this that demanding more money seems to be a trait of these people. Keep well away. Clearly, their business model is to offer a cheaper price to entice you in, then extort more money from you on delivery day when they feel you have no choice but to agree. Disgusting!!!
If I could give this company minus 5 stars I would. Arranged for them to do our house move. We had both taken the day off work for the move. They had not arrived at the appointed time even though their tracker stated they were near our house. We had to call them to find out they were broken down 30 miles away and had no idea what time they could get to us - this was at 10:30. Called Any Van headquarters and was told a van would definitely be with us that day. We then received another call at 3pm from headquarters to say nobody would be coming and that the first person should not have promised us they would. We were lucky in that we had a few more days left on our lease but if we had been exchanging that day it would have been a disaster.
Highly polite, extremely efficient and hard working, these guys made our move much more easier. Thank you!
I was told I needed to book a separate van to move my piano on top of the two vans for the house items. I paid £540 extra for that van and it didnt arrive in that the men pushed my piano behind all my other stuff. They asked me for cash as extra costs which isnt the company policy but they havent refunded me that or the van plus all our furntiure was marked and covered in greasy oily dust from the blankets. I was a little late reporting back to Anyvan as my grandson was born and unwell. They put me on hold, dont ring back, say I am due compensation then I am not. I am passed from pillar to post. Have written to Angus Elphinstone CEO and emailed the board and him etc etc. Still no joy. Should be called Anycowboy. Never book them again
This is a truly excellent service. Efficient, punctual and polite. Could not be bettered!
Punctual and very helpful. Nothing too much trouble. However when I booked it I wasn't made aware that there was a charge for the removal men to go upstairs and I had to pay on the spot. This is something to bear in mind for the future.
APPALLING: I can't recommend this company at all and would not use them again. The removal guys were nice. But my big smart TV was broken during the move, and the company offered no help or compensation whatsoever. Very poor customer care. They have covered their backs, and I am left with the cost of the damage.
Scammers do not use at any cost , as they will take more money off of you when you’re stuck, meaning they won’t finish the job. They conned me out of a lot of money and broke stuff I cannot buy again as it was antique. This company needs to be respectful and pay back the money they owe me which is near to £300
Anyvan delivered a superb service. I would highly recommend them!
Amazing service and very fast and efficient too highly recommend!
They were fantastic,turned up on time,the two guys were lovely. Everything went so smoothly would highly recommend. 😃
EXTREMELY UNRELIABLE. Driver didn't turn up for a fixed slot I had booked by paying premium. I had to change my entire planning due to last minute chaos. Worst part was that driver was in denial. Map showed him more than 3 hrs away and he kept saying he will reach in less than an hour, which was the most annoying part and that's when I decided to book with an alternate house mover last minute.
Hired to pick up a new dishwasher and deliver to me - it was a very expensive one pick up London and drop Brighton - he never turned up!!! He picked it up but I never received it and company was no help whatsoever!!!! Never use !!!!!
A very good site which found me a van and helpers very quickly for a job that needed doing ASAP with shop removal of everything including fixtures and fittings!
Scammers, con artists DISGUSTING!
Never use this company they conden my oap Nan I’m giving cash over and bulling her avoid
Wish I would've read these reviews before booking. I booked for a Friday slot (£265) foolishly expecting it to be delivered Friday. After hearing nothing I used their online "support" feature. ABSOLUTELY USELESS. 3 operatives, Amanda,Waydene and Gary couldn't offer any further information to what they were copying and pasting from the company blurb. CLUELESS Spent 30 mins holding on a phone call before I gave up hope of anyone answering. Nobody could give me an update but when I said I would cancel due to their incompetence it took literally seconds for this to happen and receive 2 emails confirming the cancellation and telling me the £265 was refunded. IT'S ALMOST AS IF THEY ARE USED TO REFUNDING PEOPLE RATHER THAN DELIVERING ON THEIR CONTRACTS. AVOID AT ALL COSTS TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
DON’T USE THEM!!!!! Rude useless man with a van. Unlesss you’re 100% on what you need to move there is no flexibility on the day. The movers harassed me all day & then wouldn’t even carry some extra boxes for a charge. Big full van and they barely carried anything. Awful experience. They didn’t give a care I was in tears, very stressful moving experience made so much more awful. Never again. I need to hire another van to take the stuff now. Waste of money.
ANYVAN is rated 3.2 based on 1,568 reviews