ANYVAN Reviews

Read ANYVAN Reviews

About ANYVAN:

AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

reviews@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy
Good value, on time, friendly driver and tracking made it excellent service
Great service, a lot cheaper than others
Very happy with the service provided. anyvan were on time, very polite, and allowed us to track their journey from pick up to drop off which was very helpful. Would definitely use again.
Booked and paid, however they called the morning before to say they could not fit my garage door in their vans. I've had things delivered with them before and it would definitely have fit inside their vans. I just don't think they wanted to do the job at the price as I had credit on my account already due to a previous error on their part. Went to a competitor in the end, paid more at short notice but well worth it. Won't be using again. It's been 6 days and still not processed the refund.
AnyVan were excellent! I live in Vancouver which made the time difference a concern, however they were completely accommodating and kept me updated throughout the entire move. The tracking function is amazing as well- thank you!
As a driver work with Anyvan it is the worst company you work with even if you have a serious issue no one cares if you call them. They are paying pennies to drivers.
Our man with his van was brilliant.
My sofa was delivered, I literally didn’t do anything from buying the sofa, to AnyVan delivering, it happened perfectly within the allotted time, delivery was efficient & fast. Really helpful delivery guys, it was a rainy day but it didn’t even get wet. I will be using AnyVan for all my moving needs! You won’t regret it!!
Picked up vehicle on time.Able to track vehicle from start to destination.Driver very helpful at destination completed job by unloading car and parking on drive.Very competitive price.Would recommend saved me a lot of time
Excellent outfit. Good price, good service, excellent tracking. Will defeinitley use again and recommend.
Hi all, Anyvan does not vouch for the character of their drivers and the insurance these driver parade are not checked. Also if any of your items breaks or go missing you are on your own.

A driver called Conrad Meades did a job for me after which a suitcase and some items in it went missing. Over two months I have tried dealing with the driver and Anyvan with both not wanting to responsibility.
Speedy service. Reliable. Very friendly.
Used ANYVAN to move a rattan sofa set (L shape sofa, table and foot stool - 5 pieces in all, including glass top for table) from Wrexham 100 miles @ £106 - the process was so straight forward from start to finish and totally took away the stress and hassle from me having to do it. The driver was so lovely and complimented me on my purchase. Definitely use again and highly recommend.
My furniture was all damaged. 15 emails later offered £50 by their claims manager . My sofas that were torn were £3k. They act as a third party and are stating I have to take it up with the transport provider that they sold the job too, have given me hardly any details to track the men down and turns out the company doesn’t exist
Efficient from first booking to doing the job. Great communication . Tracking was great too and the drivers who carried out the job were lovely . Everything went perfectly and I would definitely use them again
Very good. Loved the tracking device.
Very prompt delivery, friendly delivery men and tracking extremely good. The price was reasonable althoughI had to provide my own boxes.
Terrible customer service. Despite numerous emails and pictures of damaged furniture still not accepting liability. If you value your belongings do not use. Drivers turn up (third party) no care whatsoever put a dent in my wall and my sofas and chairs covered in abrasion marks. This was reported at the time to the drivers and acknowledged and we were told it had to go through Anyvan! Which it did but now told it’s not there problem as the drivers are not admitting to damaging the stuff so no proof! They say they only cover fire and theft unless you’ve taken out separate damage insurance! £200 out of pocket and damage to sofas to repair.
Service was good very friendly price was good would recommend to anyone
Very good service price was very good very friendly would recommend to anyone
ANYVAN is rated 3.13 based on 869 reviews