ANYVAN Reviews

Read ANYVAN Reviews

About ANYVAN:

AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

reviews@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy
Terrible service for late 2 hours and forced customer to sign legal documents
When the driver turned up on the day, he was really apologetic and explained to me that they had a problem with the bookings and there might not be enough space for all my stuff, we agreed to see how it will go.
when he looked at the stuff he spotted (2X L shaped 4 seater Sofas) and told me that I booked (2 X 4 seater sofas) I told him I booked 4 seats sofa and the L-shaped is 4 seats as well plus they don't have L-shaped on the list that you pick from on the website.
started moving the stuff and midway he said not everything will fit, I looked at the van and suggested they fit everything even if it's not very safe for the stuff to do so, he agreed but asked me to sign a weaver for responsibility if anything happened to the stuff and I agreed and signed thinking they will take everything now, specially that I helped as well as I had a seven seater car as well, so I put all the sofas back cushions and all the loose cushions plus I emptied 2 large bags and a large box that I paid for to manage and fit them in my car to help them take the rest of the stuff.
In the end they did not and they lift behind the followings:
- 4 dining chairs
- 2 large glass coffee tables (booked 4 took the small ones)
- 2 Large bags
- 1 Large Box
- 40" TV
I called the office and after checking they said it's your fault and you didn't book an L shaped sofas (explained that this option is not on the pick list and that the L shaped are very small and even smaller than a normal 4 seats sofa but had no luck)
I had to book another company to pick up the rest of the stuff and paid £120 for them to do it.
I rang again the next day and explained what happened and I was offered £30 in return what I refused to take.
they have no manager to talk to or make a complaint.
Anyvan is Not reachable , refered my job to Thomas, Edwin the driver turned up, informing us that it is overloaded, asking us to pay £700 for overweight otherwise he wouldnt come, threatening us to go to police and tell them about the overload, From anyvan, Thomas and the driver Edwin, all unprofessional. I do not recommend them at all. Later on when I read their review I found out that there are so many other complain about tricking customer and asking more money by telling them that the van was overloaded. When they were unloading my stuff, the driver tried to drive away with my stuff. Therefore, they are bunch of unprofessional people.
Great service the guys were great and got the job done 👍🏻
Good service, polite and helpful. Highly recommend.
Terrible service late 2 hours and received force me to legal documents on their incompleted dismantled bunt bed from Anyvan previous removal service,moreover poor delivery service to my son's home without place mattress into their room and left!!
Not value for money when compare with other removal company
Poor service,late and unhelpful manners
I hadn’t used you before, but certainly would in the future.
Good communication, excellent care taken with the item.
Just having to give 1 star seems too generous. Awful company to deal with. Apparently, anyone who has a van can work for these guys even if they have no idea about removals. The delivery guys had no clue what they were doing and couldn’t even speak English. They damaged my Fridge Freezer so bad it looked like it had fallen out of the van. A treasured ornament completely smashed. My brand new leather Bed scratches all over. Glass Tv shelf smashed. They even stole my Chrome Dumbell weights. They offered me £100 compensation which was insulting and won’t even cover the cost to repair my ornament.
Please check all the real reviews before using this company and you can see all the people who have had things stolen and damaged. Avoid at all costs !!!
There are so many hidden costs, and lies that the company tells, and leave the poor guys doing the work to face angry customers like me. Do NOT use this company, there are more reliable, HONEST people around who dont lie during the quote. I will make sure as many people know never to use or trust this company as I can.
Ripped my elderly parents off £1450 ,wanted another £600 to move them from Scotland said they needed another van ;disgusting company that left them penniless and stranded
AVOID - cancelled our job at 5:30 the night before and left us in a position where we have had to leave our house contents in a house that we no longer own whilst the new owners have moved in!
The worst removalists I've ever seen. They should be ashamed to be even advertising their business. Absolutely disgusted with their service.
Very disappointed with the service. I booked a house move 200 miles away over a month before the actual day, all confirmed by AnyVan. I had no communication about a particular time slot (was meant to receive a 2h time slot within our booked 5h slot) and when I checked this twice with customer service, I was told it was all fine. So on the day we got up early waiting for our allocated two men and a van. We tried to contact the person multiple times unsuccessfully, but customer service insisted it was fine. When the time slot expired and we phoned again we were finally told that the driver has left the company and they didn't know about it earlier. I would really expect that AnyVan would know who's is working for them and when someone leaves, they allocate new people to their customers on time! After multiple phone calls to the day team explaining that we had to move out that day they managed to find us alternative men who came nearly 8h after the end of our original time slot. During the whole ordeal they weren't even sure if they would manage to allocate us a new driver! Needless to say this was a very stressful and tiring house move.

Despite all this, customer service and in the day teams are easy to contact and they try to help as much as possible. Also the men who came late in the evening were very polite, careful with our furniture and completed the job well. They loaded and unloaded quickly, nothing was damanaged and communication with them was on point.
They were a great team who worked so efficiently together. They were punctual, polite,communicative and energetic. They operated in a very covid safe manner and I would recommend them to
anyone.
AVOID AVOID AVOID

Absolute joke. They turned up 90 minutes late, placed me under immense stress and pressure as I had a fixed time which to give vacant possession of my house. Customer services responses have been diabolical, absolute shambles.

I incurred personal charges due to their incompetence, that they will not refund to me as it was a charge outside of their contracted hours... that they DIDN'T even turn up for!!

Turns out they're just a booking company and subinstruct all of their jobs. Once they have your money you may aswell be dead to them.

Shame their service couldn't be given -5 stars
Excellent communication, service and price from pick up to delivery.
This company stole my property. They were moving one of there customers into a flat and when they left they took my dishwasher which was temporarily sitting in the hall. I have phoned them today to ask why they did this and to get it back and have told me that because I am not the customer they can’t help me. Their suggestion was to phone the police! To phone the police during a pandemic! I think this is outrageous! They have stolen my property and do not want to answer for it! When I asked to speak to a manager I was denied this also.
Impressed with the service of Anyvan they were punctual, polite, extremely helpful. I would have no hesitation in recommending them.
Absolutely fantastic from first contact through collection and delivery.
All communication was on point, clear and followed up.
Would certainly recommend if you require a long distance car collection
ANYVAN is rated 3.13 based on 994 reviews