ANYVAN Reviews

Read ANYVAN Reviews

About ANYVAN:

AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

reviews@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy
A very straightforward and helpful service.
Driver entered my property without Covid protection tellling me he 'did not understand the meaning of the words Covid compliant' and to take up any issues with Anyvan. Anyvan has removed my negative review of anothher review site. I wonder how many other negative reviews it hides?
Excellent service and communication. I would fully recommend this company. Reliable and value for money.
The care the staff took in moving my belongings was exemplary. They worked so hard, and so cheerfully. Ovi and Adrian are a credit to the company. I would recommend this company without any problems. Great customer service and care from booking to completion of moving
Booked a collection slot between 8-10. I’ve checked the tracking and the van is still Harrow north London and I am Bexley south London so it’s going to be at least an hour! Such a shame as Booking was so easy and I was going to use them again next week! I doubt it’s the fault of the driver. Whoever or whatever sorts the routes needs a better geographical knowledge. Not happy at all.
2 items of jewellery were stolen and the driver urinated outside my new home. AnyVan support "spoke to the driver", then after that, no help at all. No refund was offered. I very much regret using this company.
Excellent and very helpful team. Made the move almost a pleasure !!!
Courteous driver- great value for money and saved my bacon of how to get the stuff moved. Will use again for certain
Excellent service from Mark would highly recommend couldnt be better
No refund at any cost but will happily do other jobs for you what a cheek
Great service! Saved £££ would definitely use again
I have used Anyvan for a few years now. However, this time was different. I had listed the items to be loaded onto the van and expected that they would take other smaller not listed as they have done previously, but no these two did not, they stuck firmly to the actual items listed. Therefore I had to make two journeys back to collect the items that they wouldn't take. Not impressed!
Really friendly and efficient service!
You will end up paying for moving your own items I arranged my items to be moved to 10th floor by lift, and their mover refused to move them anywhere above the ground floor. When I complained about it, they didn't even offer me the price difference I paid. I received a warning from council and risk my tenancy agreement because of their failure in service. I only get a little increased amount of refund offer after I contacted their CEO and I was already exhausted dealing with such a small issue so I accepted it but it felt nowhere near justifying the damage and distress they caused. I have been using their service since 2014 but that's it! Never again! You just end up moving your own stuff when you work with them. They also have 0 respect for their customers.
Brilliant. Would recommend any van
Great service, easy to use.
The worst experience I have ever had- I move a lot due to my work, and I have severe health problems. I paid over £300 and was assured the guys would move the heavy stuff down. They refused to move things that weren't in tiny boxes they supplied which meant my larger items were left for me. Anything i pack before they came was not moved. I have paid leave local “man with a van” many times and they couldn't do enough for me- this was a shock. I realise now any time you pay BEFORE the job you are likely to get less enthusiastic staff. I won't do that again. Waste of time and money and really left me in the lurch - not even an apology from company- they just deactivated my ability to use the chat function (despite me being perfectly nice to those I conversed with - after all it wasn't that persons fault). That says a lot about this company, big companies often lack customer service, this is no exception. The movers that attended didn’t speak any english ( im not being nasty saying this, its just i couldnt explain to them that i needed the help with the heavier items). Anyway, DONT USE THEM, get a local guy with a van, much more likely to be decent, fair and helpful
Anyvan made the move so much easier.The man was very helpful
Nice experienced guys, knew what they were doing. They used the space I had at the storage depot very effectively.
On pr about the 14th January 2021 we made a provisional booking with AnyVan with a possible removal date of 25th January 2021. At that time AnyVan required that we give them a DEBIT card number just to secure the provisional booking. A few days later on 21 January 2021 we advised AnyVan that the date of 25th January 2021 would not be possible as one of the people in the chain had problems preventing the chain to complete. AnyVan asked when we expected to be able to move and we told them that we had absolutly no idea. AnyVan then said that they would FREEZE our account and when we were ready to move to let them know, which was fine. We heard nothing more from AnyVan until we advised them on Wednesday 24th February that the chain had collapsed and we would not now be moving and we wished to cancel the booking altogether. The very next morning we received an email from AnyVan advising us of a "Successful Settlement" and that they had taken the sum of £885.00 from our Debit Card. I immediately called AnyVan and asked why they had taken £885.00 from our debit card without advising us they intended doing so or asking our permission to take the money. This after advising them just the day before that the move was cancelled. A coincidence ? That seemed like a little more than a coincidence given that we hadn't heard a word from AnyVan since the 21st January 2021 until the day after we advise them that the move was cancelled that being on the 24th February 2021. After a long discussion with AnyVan they agreed to return the £885.00 in "A FEW DAYS". I retorted that a Few Days was not good enough and again pointed out that they had taken the £885.00 without asking or advising us that they intended doing that. I also told them that as the money was taken without our knowledge or consent we wanted the money back immediately and did not want to wait for it to be returned at their convenience is a FEW DAYS. This of course fell on deaf ears. I then immediately sent an email to the CEO of AnyVan (Angus Elphinstone) reiterating the whole sordid story. About two hours later I received a call from, not Mr Elphinstone, but a young girl, apologising for their error but was unable to expedite a refund of the £885.00. In conclusion, AnyVan seem cannot be trusted and is extremely uncooperative. My advice is to AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE. BLS.
ANYVAN is rated 3.15 based on 1,079 reviews