ANYVAN Reviews

Read ANYVAN Reviews

About ANYVAN:

AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

reviews@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy
Excellent Service
Very Professional. Excellent service. Would highly recommend.
All very good
Excellent service first class move no hassle very happily driver, made the moving day simple
Our drivers were really good in a very stressful situation. They handled our things with care, and reassured us that they would take care of things. Was really, really impressed.
Very good service. On time and extremely accommodating. Will definitely recommend 👌🏻
Polite and efficient, nothing was a problem and punctual. Will definitely use the company again. Paul.
prompt and friendly service with good communications bike arrived in good condition.
On time, helpful and stress free
Very straight forward and simple process to book a van. The driver was very friendly, helpful and informative. Overall I would highly recommend Anyvan and will definitely use them again in future.
Very professional and friendly service
Excellent service. Communications were great running up to moving day and on the day. The two men were polite and very helpful. Would definitely recommend and use again.
Easy to book and select what you want to move online. And on the day - on time and speedy.
Very easy to book, excellent price and great all round service. I’ll definitely use them again if the need arises.
Excellent professional service. Van driver and assistant friendly and helpful
My moving was arranged on the phone, clear communication, helpful and efficient. When the day came, the movers were fast and professional. All together, i am very satisfied with the services i got from AnyVan, they were friendly and professional. Will be back to them when i move next time. Thanks!
I was very impressed with service. Being of an age where IT and computers are something of a challenge, I found the process very easy. On a personal level , I was very impressed.
Absolutely FANTASTIC SERVICE!! Awesome communication!! Thank you very much!!
Everything from booking to completion of the job was done in a professional manner with customer at the heart of what they all do. Thanks and I certainly recommend your services.
Very impressive company the men were clean pleasant to talk too .started straight away no messing .cant say how impressed I was and will be asking them to quote me to pack and move me very soon.
ANYVAN is rated 3.15 based on 1,079 reviews