ANYVAN Reviews

Read ANYVAN Reviews

About ANYVAN:

AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

reviews@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy
I hired AnyVan for a move in October in Leeds. I cannot recommend then highly enough. Thomad and his colleagues were great nothing too much trouble, everything arrived safe and sound. Thank you for taking the hassle out of the move.
Honestly, what’s not to like with ANYVAN! Kept up to date every step of the way. Polite, punctual, careful, respectful, knowledgeable, top class service and easy to use website. And the best bit INEXPENSIVE compared to ALL others.
Many bad reports but in our case quite the opposite- vehicle arrived exactly on time even though snowing, tracked prior to arrival and very competent and professional team
Extremely friendly driver who helped me with the moves. While I had concerns about one or two boxes being mixed with the boxes of another AnyVan customer, it was quite a relief when I realised that the van had separate sections for the two customers he had been assigned to. And he was punctual in terms of pickup and drop so all in all a stress-free move.
We bought a sofa in Tamworth and it had to arrive to our house in London. Picked up and arrived in time. Kept us posted all the time while this happened. The guys who brought it were amazing. Our house is especially tricky to get 4 seater sofa into as it is an old Georgian house and the sofa had to be lifted to the third floor. They managed it like wizards- no mark on the wall and all up spiral staircase..! definitely will use them again. Warmly recommended!
Excellent service! Very impressed from the beginning by AnyVan’s prices which were extremely reasonable for the service provided and a fraction of the cost for quotes received from other companies. Love the fact that I was able to create and amend my delivery details online, with the process being very quick and easy. Phoned AnyVan’s customer service numerous times with my many queries, with all of them being answered in great detail by a very polite, professional, and kind customer service team. On the day, the driver collected the items and dropped them off with extreme efficiency and very quickly, taking care of my items and ensuring they remained safe during transportation. All in all, very impressed with the service provided, cannot recommend enough!!
I honestly cannot praise these guys enough. They went above and beyond what I expected. They didn’t give in even when the bed was virtually impossible to take apart. We had a lot of heavy items to move and they worked relentlessly for hours even though they had been doing moves since 5am. How they could be so positive and friendly with everything they had to do is beyond me. Highly recommend!
Found them to be most helpful during the whole process. Answered my questions at any time. I was able to track delivery and speak to the driver at any time. The driver was very polite and did a great job.
Booked the day before pick up gentleman very helpful on the phone kept in touch about time of pick up and time of drop of the delivery men very nice very happy would recommend.
Brilliant service never hire a van myself again. Top marks
I had an Antique french bed delivered this morning that I purchased on Ebay. The delivery driver Mark was brilliant,he was cheerful, careful and professional.Very Happy!
I had a delivery done 27/4/19 and the guys were great.On time, helpful and a smile .
Great quote, excellent customer service quite for 1-man and 2 arrived. Easy to follow instructions. Second tone we've used this company, Will do again. Thx
book anyvan on internet no problem arranged pick up time they were on time. They rang me and said they were on their way and arrived earlier than expected. when they arrived they were polite and very helpful michel was great would book again terrry from halifax
anyvan driver paul was very efficient cheerful would use again
I had a positive experience with AnyVan for a house move my drivers Rokas and Mindaugas were very polite and helpful no complaints here used in January 2019 I had to reschedule 3 times no problem whatsoever
I’ve read some of the negative reviews about Anyvan and I am shocked. I’ve used Anyvan about half a dozen times in the last 2 months and have found the service to be excellent. In all cases I’ve used them to collect and deliver purchases I have made through EBay for furniture items and they have been brilliant. I paid £60 for a large sofa to collected from Leeds which is 250 miles away and delivered the same day and I thought that was a bargain. They’ve liaised with the sellers to organise collection times and the drivers have been polite, courteous and prompt. I don’t care whether they speak English properly when my real concern is do my goods arrive intact and at a very reasonable price. I recommend and will use again and again.
Great service from Anyvan moving my sons stuff from Alford to Glasgow. Daniel and the other man ( sorry don’t know his name) were quick and professional. My son received his belongings a few hours later with no problems. Thank you so much. Have already recommended Anyvan to my friend who has arranged her sons college stuff to be moved from Hallifax to Aberdeen next week!
Very reliable, very helpful and very reasonable rates.
Good communication. On time. Took good care of the piano. Would use them again.
ANYVAN is rated 3.29 based on 595 reviews