ANYVAN Reviews

Read ANYVAN Reviews

About ANYVAN:

AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

it_service_account@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy
Booked online, but didn't add my house number, called on phone and couldn't have been easier to deal with. Top notch delivery.
Very polite and knowledgeable staff.Very nice to work with you.
On time, everything went smoothly . Very happy with the service and the the attention to me as a client. I highly recommend Any Van.
Easy booking experience. Driver arrived exactly on time with a van that was more than big enough to transport the good. Drive and helper both assisted in carrying heavy items out of a tricky 2nd floor apartment and unloaded in to a storage unit.
Always had good service and attention from Anyvan, Steve was a great communicator and delivered promptly
Great service. On time, efficient and professional. Would highly recommend Anyvan and their drivers.
Great pair of guys. Nothing too much trouble. Worked through without a break. Anyvan have a good business which I would use again. Competitive prices, we’ll worth a look 👀
Excellent Service provided from beginning of booking the job, to completion. First Class Professionals (2-man crew, both Driver & Helper). Highly Recommended!
Excellent service 5 Star all the way. Darren and his assistant were superb. Very efficient, handled everything with care and attention. Dismantled a large Sleigh bed and rebuilt in our new house. I can highly reckon this service.
Service as advertised, quick and efficient. Would use again
Brilliant ! 100% I will use you again thank you
Excellent service, the driver was first rate. Nothing was too much trouble.
Could not fault this company in any way! The driver and his helper turned up exactly when they said they would and were friendly, helpful and professional! Happy to recommend to others, and have done so already.
Punctual and easy to track. Goods were handled with care. Would recommend
Very efficient and friendly service with great communication - collected a car and brought it to us. Highly recommended!
These lads did a brilliant job I honestly can say I would highly recommend anyvan for your removal job. They respect your goods and your property they done and give a 100% plus well done 👏
Really great service. Very good value. Everything happened without fuss, and on time. Great communication all the way, and live tracking of the van allowing me to estimate accurately when the van was going to arrive.
ANYVAN is rated 3.2 based on 1,557 reviews