1st Choice Spares Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1st Choice Spares
EXCELLENT SERVICE USED OFTEN QUICK AND RELIABLE SO WILL KEEP ON USING
Good service & prompt delivery
I received many replies in a short space of time, which gave me a wide choice. However, it turned out that some were from companies that were not straightforward to deal with; one of which wanted me to give my credit card details without actually having looked to see if they could supply the required part and couldn't answer questions about specific details it! I did eventually find a genuine company who were prompt and good value for money. They were Dewsbury Auto Salvage, who, based on my experience, I would recommend. So, in conclusion, 1st Choice is a quick and easy filter mechanism but still requires the customer to refine the alternatives given, to avoid possible scams.
Good service but a little bit pricey... Never the less quick dispatch. Would recommend if you are struggling to find a part
I purchased a part from a company you put into contact with Prestige Allparts and having suppled Me a faulty unit I explained it to them and sent it back they promised Me a replacement the beginning of last week it never arrived and I have spoken on numerous occasions to Who I was told was the manager Mike who said he was still trying to locate the replacement ? As My car is at a garage waiting for this part I have had to order a replacement from Mercedes I only hope My refund arrives quicker than the part that never has John Cumberland
Hi Thank you for your recent review. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with this supplier. We have raised an issue with our Customer Service team who will contact you shortly in order to help resolve this for you as quickly as possible. All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
Parts required sorted out very quickly and good quality
A simple method of accessing second hand spares from the whole country. Which has proved successful in finding a suitable part after several months of searching
Barlow Street Motors had the best price and next delivery - great!
Very fast delivery and also helpful
Quick and efficient service
I was surprised by the excellent customer service and prompt attention in receiving a car seat from this company. Searched and ordered on a Monday fitted on Wednesday. Well done!
very convenient website and lets me get the car parts I need from reputable garages across the UK
Fast and efficient service got quotes within minutes
Great choice of parts from lots of different places and all at very good prices I will definitely be back if I need another part, great communication as well.
Part4car delivered the incorrect part. I have been chasing them for a replacement or refund and sent the appropriate photos but apart from an initial phone response nothing further. I would not use this company again. £38 wasted
Poor response to multiple requests one that did respond ridiculous price for Part.
Efficient and speedy service, part fitted and working fine.
Ordered a gearbox and arrived all fine thank you
Great seller got in touch,they had the exact spare i required .couldnot fault service.
Easy to use and once I'd bought my part it was easy to turn off the search. I would never have found the garage I ended up using without them, it's a really useful service.
1st Choice Spares is rated 4.4 based on 3,862 reviews