1st Choice Spares Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1st Choice Spares
Only one supplier answered my enquiry with a quote. Did not enumerate the parts included in the pack. I asked if he could let me know the cost of shipping to New Zealand but he failed to follow up on this. Generally rather inadequate response, unfortunately.
Thanks for your recent feedback. We’re sorry to hear you have experienced problems with this supplier. We do provide star ratings for all suppliers, based on feedback from thousands of customers. We do try to ensure a certain level of service from the suppliers and if you would like us to look into this matter for you, visit the page below and we'll endeavour to sort things for you as quickly as possible. https://www.1stchoice.co.uk/contact All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
Wheel, tyre and jack all in poor rusty condition. Not what was expected.
Delivered ok but it was the wrong part required for the car
Thanks for your recent feedback. From our FAQs page: https://www.1stchoice.co.uk/faqs Q: What happens if a part supplied is faulty? A: Simply log into your account and you’ll be able to click the “Report a problem” link and fill in a brief outline of the problem and we’ll look into it for you. All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
Got a contact for the part pretty quickly. Gave out my phone number and they got in touch.Ordered on the 14th.Feb. Told it would be in 3 days. Still hadn’t arrived on 21st.Feb.Rang them and they assured me it had been sent. Rang them again still waiting for the part 24 th.Feb. Told them to track or re-check the address it turns out they had sent it to the wrong address! I told them if it wasn’t delivered by Mon.28th. I would cancel this order - it was delivered on 26th.Feb. If I had bought new from a main dealer I would have it the same day ,and I saved about £25.
Thanks for your recent feedback. We are a Parts Location site and do not actually supply parts ourselves. We’re sorry to hear you have experienced problems with this supplier. If you would like us to review the supplier's rating then please leave us a message here: https://www.1stchoice.co.uk/contact All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
Told part would be with me in 2 to 3 days I waited 4 days then rang them to ask where was my part only to be told it was no longer available & so had cancelled the transaction, I asked why I hadn't been notified but the guy wasn't able to answer. I definitely will not use again.
I am not happy with one of registered sellers. They did not issued me email receipt after purchasing an item over the phone. I phoned them three times and they lied. After sending message to 1st choice the issued me receipt. They provided no details about delivery.. The seller co is ACD etc.. The part provided was okay..
Thanks for your recent feedback. We were sorry to hear you have experienced problems with this supplier. If you would like us to review the supplier's rating then please leave us a message here: https://www.1stchoice.co.uk/contact All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
No as good as they say they are only had one result in two weeks ?.
Thanks for your recent feedback. The nature of recycled spares is that they are not always available. If after checking your emails or texts, you do not receive many quotes first time round, it's likely your parts were not available on that day. This becomes more of a factor the older the car is. With over 150 Breakers nationwide, however, between them they are processing literally hundreds of additional vehicles every day. So if you have not found the parts you need, you can log back into the site and re-send your request automatically. Customer Care - 1st Choice.
I thought I had purchased a wing mirror, only to be advised a few days later that they had sold it to another customer.
1st Choice provide a good service. However, I was sent a quote from AHH AUTOMOTIVE SOLUTIONS who are a fraudulent company. I paid £390 for a headlight which I never received. 1st Choice Spares were alerted but it seems there is no mechanism to expose this fraudulent activity or for them them to ban such companies.
Hi Thank you for your recent review. We were sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with this supplier. We had already raised an issue with our Customer Service team on receipt of your complaint. We have now sent you the tracking information from the supplier for the part. We do have an exclusion mechanism; however, we do prefer to try and resolve any issue if we can before taking such action. All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
Very bed experience. More than one week still not received my light
Hi Thank you for your recent review. We were sorry to hear you were experiencing problems with this supplier. We have added this review to the existing issue with our Customer Service team. Our records show that a revised UPS tracking number was sent to you, along with an apology from the breaker, on 17/09/2021. All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
2 parts ordered = rear light and bumper. Light was fine. Bumper was not worth £140. Too many chips, damaged edges etc. I threw it away as it was quicker to repair my existing bumper.
only had one which seem to meet my needs from derby salvage took my card details and gave me a delivery date of the 10/08/ order didnt arrive. Sent a message to see what as happen ,to no reply ,no payment as been taken from my account so far.?.
Hi Thank you for your recent review. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with this supplier. We have raised an issue with our Customer Service team who will contact you shortly in order to help resolve this for you as quickly as possible. All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
From ordering my part and being told delivery would be 2-3 days i eventually received my part after 10 day after numerous pbone calls chasing it up, wouldn't use again!
I purchased a suspension level sensor for my car it was not compatible and I returned it via royal mail registered post It's now a week later and I am still waiting for my refund
Paid a lot of money for a broken parcel tray disappointed to say the least did ask at time of purchase is it in good condition yes and clean was the answer
Well cosmos parts have kept me waiting 6 weeks after sending me the wrong part completely sent it back £30.84 then lies and more lies and yes you guessed it no part still no refund of the £180 for the part unreliable not recommended
Part sourced, ordered, then that said that they didn’t have it?
Despite assurances the fuel rail connector pipe and fittings came off a 2000 Jaguar XKR the pipe cannot have done. The photo could not calrify this, and I relied on assurance which was wrong. No way would the pipe go under the supercharger drive shaft as it should have done, or over it, so despite part number given it was wrong and may have come off much later model? So not good and I had to adapt with new fuel hose and jubilee clips, making the plastic end connectors VERY expensive, but I had to use them this weekend. Any consideration of a goodwill rebate on price would be much appreciated.
The parts arrived quickly,unfortunately the breakers sent the wrong parts twice.they picked up the wrong parts quickly and I have received my refund.
Thanks for your recent feedback. We’re sorry to hear you have experienced problems with this supplier. If you would like us to review the supplier's rating then please leave us a message here: https://www.1stchoice.co.uk/contact All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
Started positive very efficient,then went down hill fast.let down several times after finding part. Very disappointed.
1st Choice Spares is rated 4.4 based on 3,856 reviews