1st Choice Spares Reviews

1st Choice Spares 5 star review on 12th September 2021
1st Choice Spares 5 star review on 1st March 2021
1st Choice Spares 5 star review on 1st March 2021
Customer
I am not happy with one of registered sellers. They did not issued me email receipt after purchasing an item over the phone. I phoned them three times and they lied. After sending message to 1st choice the issued me receipt. They provided no details about delivery.. The seller co is ACD etc.. The part provided was okay..
Thanks for your recent feedback. We were sorry to hear you have experienced problems with this supplier. If you would like us to review the supplier's rating then please leave us a message here: https://www.1stchoice.co.uk/contact All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
No as good as they say they are only had one result in two weeks ?.
Thanks for your recent feedback. The nature of recycled spares is that they are not always available. If after checking your emails or texts, you do not receive many quotes first time round, it's likely your parts were not available on that day. This becomes more of a factor the older the car is. With over 150 Breakers nationwide, however, between them they are processing literally hundreds of additional vehicles every day. So if you have not found the parts you need, you can log back into the site and re-send your request automatically. Customer Care - 1st Choice.
I thought I had purchased a wing mirror, only to be advised a few days later that they had sold it to another customer.
Thanks for your recent feedback. We are a Parts Location site and do not actually supply parts ourselves. We’re sorry to hear you have experienced problems with this supplier. If you would like us to review the supplier's rating then please leave us a message here: https://www.1stchoice.co.uk/contact All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
1st Choice provide a good service. However, I was sent a quote from AHH AUTOMOTIVE SOLUTIONS who are a fraudulent company. I paid £390 for a headlight which I never received. 1st Choice Spares were alerted but it seems there is no mechanism to expose this fraudulent activity or for them them to ban such companies.
Hi Thank you for your recent review. We were sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with this supplier. We had already raised an issue with our Customer Service team on receipt of your complaint. We have now sent you the tracking information from the supplier for the part. We do have an exclusion mechanism; however, we do prefer to try and resolve any issue if we can before taking such action. All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
Very bed experience. More than one week still not received my light
Hi Thank you for your recent review. We were sorry to hear you were experiencing problems with this supplier. We have added this review to the existing issue with our Customer Service team. Our records show that a revised UPS tracking number was sent to you, along with an apology from the breaker, on 17/09/2021. All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
2 parts ordered = rear light and bumper. Light was fine. Bumper was not worth £140. Too many chips, damaged edges etc. I threw it away as it was quicker to repair my existing bumper.
only had one which seem to meet my needs from derby salvage took my card details and gave me a delivery date of the 10/08/ order didnt arrive. Sent a message to see what as happen ,to no reply ,no payment as been taken from my account so far.?.
Hi Thank you for your recent review. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with this supplier. We have raised an issue with our Customer Service team who will contact you shortly in order to help resolve this for you as quickly as possible. All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
From ordering my part and being told delivery would be 2-3 days i eventually received my part after 10 day after numerous pbone calls chasing it up, wouldn't use again!
I purchased a suspension level sensor for my car it was not compatible and I returned it via royal mail registered post It's now a week later and I am still waiting for my refund
Paid a lot of money for a broken parcel tray disappointed to say the least did ask at time of purchase is it in good condition yes and clean was the answer
Well cosmos parts have kept me waiting 6 weeks after sending me the wrong part completely sent it back £30.84 then lies and more lies and yes you guessed it no part still no refund of the £180 for the part unreliable not recommended
Part sourced, ordered, then that said that they didn’t have it?
Thanks for your recent feedback. We’re sorry to hear you have experienced problems with this supplier. We do provide star ratings for all suppliers, based on feedback from thousands of customers. We do try to ensure a certain level of service from the suppliers and if you would like us to look into this matter for you, visit the page below and we'll endeavour to sort things for you as quickly as possible. https://www.1stchoice.co.uk/contact All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
Despite assurances the fuel rail connector pipe and fittings came off a 2000 Jaguar XKR the pipe cannot have done. The photo could not calrify this, and I relied on assurance which was wrong. No way would the pipe go under the supercharger drive shaft as it should have done, or over it, so despite part number given it was wrong and may have come off much later model? So not good and I had to adapt with new fuel hose and jubilee clips, making the plastic end connectors VERY expensive, but I had to use them this weekend. Any consideration of a goodwill rebate on price would be much appreciated.
The parts arrived quickly,unfortunately the breakers sent the wrong parts twice.they picked up the wrong parts quickly and I have received my refund.
Thanks for your recent feedback. We’re sorry to hear you have experienced problems with this supplier. If you would like us to review the supplier's rating then please leave us a message here: https://www.1stchoice.co.uk/contact All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
Started positive very efficient,then went down hill fast.let down several times after finding part. Very disappointed.
The first quotes £60 and get a ring back to be told it is in fact £143 desperate so agreed after 3 weeks still not received the mirror so yet another call to be told oh it was broken. The second told me yes they definitely had the mirror just as I wanted so £160 later I received the mirror but not as I needed so have to send it back what a waste of 4 weeks!!😵
Disappointing. We spoke direct with the supplier who confirmed body part was in good condition. On receipt the part had multiple scratches and dents which were all repairable but increased the cost of repair by over £150.00 as needed so much work and respray! Will not use this supplier again as feel we were misinformed.
Thanks for your recent feedback. We’re sorry to hear you have experienced problems with this supplier. We do provide star ratings for all suppliers, based on feedback from thousands of customers. We do try to ensure a certain level of service from the suppliers and if you would like us to look into this matter for you, log into your account and you’ll be able to click the “Report a problem” link and fill in a brief outline of the problem. All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
I had a problem with a supplier 1st choice were very little help I had to sort the problem out myself, it was some of the worst customer service I have ever received and will never go down this route again . I hasten to add I was sent the wrong part asked to return it at my expense to get either a refund or exchange I complained to 1st choice and they responded with if you buy something from m&s you must return it before you will get a refund!!! Last but not least I refused to return the incorrect part at my expense #1 part company refunded me and told me to throw it in the bin after I was told I would be getting a visit. #2 part company sent a driver to collect and then refunded me minus delivery !!!
The supplier you linked me up with was a pain. The delivery of the parts never happened. They continually blamed various couriers. Every time I contacted them them to find out what was happening they promised to phone back and over more than two weeks and AT LEAST 6 phone calls, not once did they ring. I complained to you and received an ignorant reply from the suppliers. I will not use first choice or that supplier again.
Thanks for your recent feedback. We were sorry to hear that you were experiencing problems with this supplier. Our customer service team have been working on this on your behalf since your complaint reached us on 25/01/2021. We do need to communicate with both parties in any dispute, and this can take time with some toing and froing. We understand that a refund has now been made. If you wish to add anything further then please leave us a message here: https://www.1stchoice.co.uk/contact All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
Very disappointed in that I paid for an item on the 30th Dec and then this week was informed that the item was not actually available and I had to contact the supplier to ask for the refund. I am now in the hunt for a new item having had the car sat for 2 weeks.
1st Choice Spares is rated 4.42 based on 3,530 reviews