1st Choice Spares Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1st Choice Spares
Ordered a part of cosmos waited two weeks just for them to a part will be coming in soon got a refund disgusting service
Thanks for your recent feedback. We are a Parts Location site and do not actually supply parts ourselves. We’re sorry to hear you have experienced problems with this supplier. If you would like us to review the supplier's rating then please leave us a message here: https://www.1stchoice.co.uk/contact All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
Very poor customer service placed a order still 3 weeks later have not received it when called to enquire they had no recorded information regarding the delivery status requested a refund still waiting
Hi Thank you for your recent review. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with this supplier. We have raised an issue with our Customer Service team who will contact you shortly in order to help resolve this for you as quickly as possible. All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
I ordered a lock for a nearside door but am assured by a local garage locksmith that what I received was for an offside door and thus of no use to me.
Thanks for your recent feedback. We are a Parts Location site and do not actually supply parts ourselves. We’re sorry to hear you have experienced problems with this supplier. Please contact the supplying member direct to inform them your part is faulty. The member will usually ask you to return the faulty part and either dispatch a replacement or if they do not have one available, they will arrange for an immediate refund. If the matter cannot be resolved then you can report the problem to our Customer Care team via the link on the "Contact Us" page.: https://www.1stchoice.co.uk/contact All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
Sent me the wrong part which I have now returned, they have not been very helpful in locating the right part so ill try elsewhere.
Thanks for your recent feedback. We are a Parts Location site and do not supply parts ourselves. We’re sorry to hear you have experienced problems with this supplier; however, our records show that 3 breakers' quotes were issued for this car parts request. Please log in to your account to view the details: https://www.1stchoice.co.uk/login If after checking your emails or texts, you do not receive many quotes the first time round, it's likely your parts were not widely available on that day. With over 150 Breakers nationwide however, between them they are processing literally hundreds of additional vehicles every day. So if you have not found the parts you need, you can log back into the site and re-send your request automatically. All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
Not good parts time waster
Thanks for your recent feedback. Our records show that 5 breakers' quotes were issued for this car parts request. Please log in to your account to view the details: https://www.1stchoice.co.uk/login All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
Purchase a part in December 4th 2021, the company called me to inform me that the part the had was not available. They then went on to offer to sell me a new part, I cancel they order, after numerous call with this company and promise after promise that my funds were being returned to me within a couple of days, still waiting on funds 1st March 2022. Contact 1st choice with no response, My advice look for other options , 1st choice are dealing with scammers,
Got astranomical quotes from Birmingham companies and after paying was told it would be here straight after Christmas but after a Month and 12 phone calls had to as for my money back and get it elsewhere. At my age I dont have the time to waste
Thanks for your recent feedback. We’re sorry to hear you have experienced problems with this supplier. We do provide star ratings for all suppliers, based on feedback from thousands of customers. We do try to ensure a certain level of service from the suppliers and if you would like us to look into this matter for you, visit the page below and we'll endeavour to sort things for you as quickly as possible. https://www.1stchoice.co.uk/contact All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
I ordered my spare part on the 7th of Feb and paid for it . Soon after I was informed the part was on back order and would not be available for 2 weeks or more so I am suspicious .
As a follow up to my previous review (delivery of car doors), on inspection there are dents and bends in the panels and the Panel Beater who was going to repair my car said "It is going to cost more to repair these replacement panels than the job is worth". So three weeks of waiting for these things to be delivered, what a waste of money. I'll be looking for a refund.
Very unreasonable, wast of time
Thanks for your recent feedback. Our records show that 4 breakers' quotes were issued for this car parts request. Please log in to your account to view the details: https://www.1stchoice.co.uk/login All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
Good business idea, helps consumers by contacting a known group of parts dealers, but, my experience of using 1st choice was disastrous!! Lost 4 weeks chasing round a part their recommended company clearly did not have, was sent the wrong part, when contacted by phone the recommended company told me lies, gave false information, deliberately mislead me, false promises galore, more lies and more misleading. Had to use hard-tactics to get a total refund, but stuck with a part the promised to collect but have not done so. It is clear that 1st Choice do not vet the companies they recommend to the consumers. My advice - not a service I will use ever again.
Thanks for your recent feedback. We were sorry to hear that you were experiencing problems with this supplier. Our customer service team have been working on this on your behalf since your complaint reached us on 14/01/2022. We do need to communicate with both parties in any dispute, and this can take time with some toing and froing. Our understanding is that the breaker has apologised for the delay and the refund has now been issued. If you wish to add anything further then please leave us a message here: https://www.1stchoice.co.uk/contact All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
ordered a picasso door mirror from french car spares. it did not fot,ie the electrical connector was different. i am still waiting for a resolution. i have sent pics, they never reply i have always have to ring them
If I could have given no stars i would. Supposedly posted my item twice, would have been nice to receive it once. Having to claim money back via barclaycard as these tossers won't supply goods paid for or return my payment.
Hi Thank you for your recent review. We are a Parts Location site and do not actually supply parts ourselves. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with this supplier. We have raised an issue with our Customer Service team who will contact you shortly in order to help resolve this for you as quickly as possible. All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
A very poor experience all round. Part was delivered promptly but badly went downhill from there part was delivered and was a very expensive radar system packaged in a black bin liner and was found to be completely faulty. This was tested and diagnosed by a Vw franchise worshop. The labour cost me £540 to fit the part and this expense was absorbed by myself and turned out to be money lost due to the ineffective part. The salvage part supplier claimed it had been tested but clearly it had not as was proved by documentation The salvage yard still were unwilling to refund me and it’s only because I have warned them it may be escalated to your team they have reluctantly given in. Despite numerous tel calls they said technical staff not available refund representative not available. They offered me in the end a replacement part but I explained I had lost confidence in them as a company.
Appalling service. I placed an order for a gearbox 2 weeks ago and had to order it a 2nd time as they failed to process it the 1st time. I chased the order multiple times as nobody called me back as promised to find there was none in stock. Will definitely advise my friends not to use this service.
Hi Thank you for your recent review. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with this supplier. We note there is no complaint lodged with us so we have raised an issue with our Customer Service team who will contact you shortly in order to help resolve this for you as quickly as possible. All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
So far not great. Feedback from supplier was quick and price reasonable. Then no delivery and no explanation. After 3rd call got told that the parts were rusty so not sent.
Thanks for your recent feedback. We are a Parts Location site and do not actually supply parts ourselves. We’re sorry to hear you have experienced problems with this supplier. If you would like us to review the supplier's rating then please leave us a message here: https://www.1stchoice.co.uk/contact If after checking your emails or texts, you do not receive many quotes first time round, it's likely your parts were not available on that day. With over 150 Breakers nationwide however, between them they are processing literally hundreds of additional vehicles every day. So if you have not found the parts you need, you can log back into the site and re-send your request automatically. All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
Only one part sourced and it wasn't the right one.
Thanks for your recent feedback. We are a Parts Location site and do not supply parts ourselves. We’re sorry to hear you have experienced problems with this supplier. Please contact the supplying member direct to inform them your part is incorrect. The member will usually ask you to return the part and either dispatch a replacement or if they do not have one available, they will arrange for an immediate refund. If the matter cannot be resolved then you can report the problem to our Customer Care team via the link on the "Contact Us" page.: https://www.1stchoice.co.uk/contact All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
They completed work to engine without checking there were no faults on bolt on parts and blew engine up again. My bill has increased by 1,000 overcharging for labour thhat didn’t need doing and I can’t get my van back which they said would be delivered due to their ineptness- I would now have to collect by train costing £150 to go to Manchester from Surrey at short notice. I am now thinking about taking legal advice - a complete disaster- very untrustworthy would recommend no-one uses them
You put me in contact with AAH Automotive who took payment two weeks ago but failed to send the part. They will not respond or refund the £ 180-00 that they have fraudulently taken.
Ordered and paid for an alternator on 5-10-21. Today is 20-10-21. Still no alternator, despite being promised on 3 different dated!! I want my £193.50 back, right away. AM Finlayson.
1st Choice Spares is rated 4.42 based on 3,740 reviews