1st Choice Spares Reviews

1st Choice Spares 5 star review on 12th September 2021
1st Choice Spares 5 star review on 1st March 2021
1st Choice Spares 5 star review on 1st March 2021
Customer
Looking for a Drivers seat for an old 2004 Fiesta , after searchjng locally with no joy, thought i would try on line , brilliant after giving First Choice some details i had several Spares dealers contact me direct by email with a replacement offr , after seeing who had the best deal i ordered by Paypal and had it delivered by carrier 5 days later .. simple job done , was a quality seat as well . Will definitely use this company again .
Great middleman
First class service always
Found the part I was looking for very quickly however paid for next day delivery and the item arrived late
Excellent response, friendly, slightly expensive but exactly part needed. Not fitted yet.
The part arrived within three working days, and has so far done its job (but it's early days yet!), but the lack of tracking of the delivery was annoying - I had to phone the supplier a couple of times to check whether it was on its way, and find an expected delivery day - we are in the 21st Century after all!
Would have give 5stars ordered 4rims for my proace van . They came but one was black and the other silver but not an issue only the black one was scabby and could not see rim code but did fit many thanks
Quick service, helpful email exchange. Part ordered was as expected.
I was impressed with the speed of the delivery and the quality of the part Thanks
I had multiple replies for the part that I needed. I bought the one that was the best price and near enough that I could pick it up. Some of the replies were three times the price I paid. £80 it went to £250 for a fuel tank. Greed is unreal they were not trying to help but overcharge.
was able to negotiate the exact part for my vehicle over the phone, and collect the next day. The part came off the vehicle as soon as it arrived, with all bits attached, and I was able to pick it up in a couple of hours. Awesome job guys!!
Online for car part very quick response and good prices , part was delivered on time and very good condition
I found it easy to find my spare part because 1st choice did all the work and found it quickly and for a fair price.
Good and useful service.
1st Choice spares contacted a wider number car spares businesses than I would have been able to, all over the country got a speedy response from 4, one of which I purchased from. Good service
Great support, fast response and helpful suppliers
Please with the part sourced for me at a reasonable price.
A useful facility that delivered the very rare part I needed. Volvo Saab breakers were the real success - sent me a picture of all the versions of the part they had and I was able to match up the part to fix my car.
First time I ever had to order a car part (our mechanic does not use internet). Received 3 quotes, accepted the cheapest and paid, then was told it was the wrong part (2 different gearboxes for the same model of the same year, hint, the reg number is essential). The money was refunded within 2 days as promised. Then I found the other 2 quotes didn't have the correct part in GB. Have wasted time but gained the correct reference and extended my search to Europe.
Thanks for your recent feedback. The nature of recycled spares is that they are not always available. If after checking your emails or texts, you do not receive many quotes first time round, it's likely your parts were not available on that day. With over 150 Breakers nationwide however, between them they are processing literally hundreds of additional vehicles every day. So if you have not found the parts you need, you can log back into the site and re-send your request automatically. Customer Care - 1st Choice.
My parcel was delayed for a week due to a delivery problem, however, the staff were impressive in their efforts to communicate, I was kept informed throughout the transaction and the situation was sorted out satisfactorily, well done Saab and Volvo breakers
1st Choice Spares is rated 4.42 based on 3,521 reviews