1st Choice Spares Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1st Choice Spares
Very good if you need a car part, just type in what you want , Reg Number, email and they email you with prices of part , only drawback was that i could not see the part to see the condition . Otherwise i would have given 5 stars
1st Choice Spares located the part for me pretty quickly however its a shame that they deal with Macclesfield Garage services.....I ordered the part and they confirmed my payment on the 27th of July, however nearly 8 days later having phoned several times the part still has not been delivered. It seems I`m having to do all the phonecalls , not happy.
Hi Thank you for your recent review. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with this supplier. We have raised an issue with our Customer Service team who will contact you shortly in order to help resolve this for you as quickly as possible. All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
Good service, item not in pristine condition, but does the job
After receiving various replies with a wide variation of prices, I finally got the part I required at a reasonable price with a quick delivery.
Decent platform, after looking on ebay and google for the part I was looking for, 1st choice eventually came up with what I needed without having to constantly search. It took a few reposts but that's easy to do. Would use the service again.
The part I was looking for was a door latch and mechanism for my Hyundai Tucson. I found one with a company based in Devizes, Jones and son. The part arrived two or three days later. unfortunately, when my garage fitted the part it was found to be defective. I contacted the company concerned and they instructed me to return the part to them. which I did. Now waiting for confirmation of my refund.
Good on the spot service. I enquired about an aerial scew top for my SL and with in 2 days it was with me. I also rang about a off side flip top, again for my SL, they hsd one but it didn't work so couldn't supply it, but they rang me and explained why. They are looking out for another one for me. Good service and very professional. 100% + will use them again.
First supplier said they had the part after re waiting a week they didn’t have the part Te their reSecond supplier had part and delivered inside a week. I paid £70 more to second supplier but still satisfied with their service
Got several quotes ! Choose the one that suited me best .
Its easy, you give your vehicle details and a descriptor/photo of the part you are looking for and then the offers come rolling in - no more trapesing around breakers
Very quick response from several vendors. Part required delivered next day.
Expensive and had been painted.
Good offers received
Good service & prompt delivery
I received many replies in a short space of time, which gave me a wide choice. However, it turned out that some were from companies that were not straightforward to deal with; one of which wanted me to give my credit card details without actually having looked to see if they could supply the required part and couldn't answer questions about specific details it! I did eventually find a genuine company who were prompt and good value for money. They were Dewsbury Auto Salvage, who, based on my experience, I would recommend. So, in conclusion, 1st Choice is a quick and easy filter mechanism but still requires the customer to refine the alternatives given, to avoid possible scams.
Good service but a little bit pricey... Never the less quick dispatch. Would recommend if you are struggling to find a part
A simple method of accessing second hand spares from the whole country. Which has proved successful in finding a suitable part after several months of searching
Efficient and speedy service, part fitted and working fine.
Prompt delivery as promised.
Very good