1st Choice Spares Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1st Choice Spares
Very disappointing as several offers , but no stock when I tried to buy.
I was put in contact with two suppliers and got exactly what I wanted.
Brilliant. Hassle free . How it should be . Parts on time . Will use again.
Part arrived in good time and in fair condition. Received call to confirm part had been removed undamaged. Would definitely recommended and would use again. Thank you for great service.
Prompt service and quick delivery. Parts were as described
Received email in few minutes and after simple payment process part arrived 4 days later from Germany - very good service
Fantastic , fast and reliable customer service
1st choice spares thanks you for your very helpful service item was received in good condition and a good price
Found the part I required from a top supplier same day. Without this help would never have discovered this company . Ideal place to find that hard to get part
1st Class that's all I can got what I wonted and quick time.
Fast and efficient. Thank you
Purchased a bonnet and wing from Derby Auto. Quick delivery (on a Sunday!) Excellent service.
THE PART I NEEDED WAS ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE ONE PLACE
Very good and fast service 👍👍
Well pleased with service one part had a part missing garage sent another part
I am pleased with the parts ordered from MotorsinMotion they were most helpful in confirming the parts I required and supplied the same, good company to deal with and I will keep them on my list for future requisites.
DOES NOT REPLY TO MESSAGES
Thanks for your recent feedback.

We’re sorry to hear you have experienced problems with a supplier. We do provide star ratings for all suppliers, based on feedback from thousands of customers.
We do try to ensure a certain level of service from the suppliers and if you would like us to look into this matter for you, visit the page below and we'll endeavour to sort things for you as quickly as possible.

All the best
Customer Care - 1st Choice.
very easy to select the spare I needed ,and a quick answer also quick service would recommend it to all
Item came wrong. ..thankfully Kieron came to the rescue. ...the correct item came 7 days later. ..however the original one is still with me.despite asking for a collection to be arranged. ..twice. .however I am pleased with the service.
Thanks for your recent feedback.

We’re sorry to hear you have experienced problems with this supplier.

All the best
Customer Care - 1st Choice.
Part found and had part following day.
1st Choice Spares is rated 4.39 based on 1,982 reviews