1st Choice Spares Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1st Choice Spares
First search unsuccessful. Second try next day found the part. Contacted seller -Sunrise - to check details (always do this). Paid on card. Ordered late Tues arrived Fri lunchtime.
Posted 1 hour ago
Very good, found the necessary part quickly.
The supplier who provided a quote was appalling. They didn't have the part they said they had, but never contacted me to tell me that (or told me on the multiple times I phoned chasing the order). They said they had some "like new" floor mats when we spoke about my initial request, which I added to the order; what arrived was a health hazard - filthy and smelly. The only positive thing I can say is they did refund me after I paid to return the mats so I didn't have to involve my card company. I will never use you again, and recommend you vet your suppliers.
Thanks for your recent feedback. We’re sorry to hear you have experienced problems with this supplier. If you would like us to review the supplier's rating then please leave us a message here: https://www.1stchoice.co.uk/contact All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
Great , all worked fine :)
I purchased a suspension level sensor for my car it was not compatible and I returned it via royal mail registered post It's now a week later and I am still waiting for my refund
Hi Thank you for your recent review. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with this supplier. We have raised an issue with our Customer Service team who will contact you shortly in order to help resolve this for you as quickly as possible. All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
Messages from spares parts firm stated coming in immediately,there was a good selections and prices and shipping shown ckearly.I got what I needed at a good price and it arrived quickly and we'll packaged.Would definitely use them again .
Excellent Service
Managed to get the parts I needed in good time. Easy site to use.
fitted to car and running ok , not using the car much but a/c working ok, see how long it will last , regards John
Excellent service
I have recently used 1st Choice Spares service to acquire a complete rear bumper for my Rolls Royce Silver Shadow. It is a matter of perseverance but it did pay off, and at a great price. The network covers the whole of the UK so the prospects of getting the part you want are really good. I do highly recommend this service and will use them again in the future. It is also worthwhile supplying them with your phone number as traders can then verify the the part is exactly right for you. The traders will usually send a photo on request too.
Very helpful team, Kim was brilliant advising me. Part arrived promptly and was exactly what was needed. Thank you.
service was quick , unfortunately the company who replied to my request Cosmos Auots were very poor , saying they had a pristine rear light i had requested ,only to be told 4 days later it eas badly damaged
First rate service as aways
Good prompt service and wrong part quickly rectified
Great product
Well packed, good communication
Very good. I put out a need. They responded in 20mimutes with all parts I needed.. Ismt it great
quick response, gave a selection of suppliers, the supplier I chose was pleasant to deal with but I had to call them to chase up the order.
Paid a lot of money for a broken parcel tray disappointed to say the least did ask at time of purchase is it in good condition yes and clean was the answer
1st Choice Spares is rated 4.40 based on 3,123 reviews