1st Choice Spares Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1st Choice Spares
I didn’t know this brilliant site existed. The site is easy to use, saved me all the hard work of directly sourcing the parts I needed and I had the parts I wanted in my hands within 2 days.
Spares arrived quickly and were correct and in good condition. The pacakging could have been better boxes ripped and allowed wet in
Correct part very quick service would use again
The part l needed was sent promptly and in good condition, a great service.
Very good service got the part I needed at a reasonable price and was delivered promptly-what more could one ask for?
Both parts I needed for my old Nissan were in stock, a great price and in good condition. Nice man when I spoke to him and arrived when he said they would. Would def buy from again and recommend. Thanks
brilliant found COMPANY WHONS PRICE WAS THE LOWEST WITH A GUARANTEE FOR 3 MONTHS PART DELIVERD VEY QUICK AND JUST WHAT I NEEDED WILL BE USING THEM AGAIN
Very polite and professional and helpful will use this company again
I searched for a power steering pump and had about a dozen quotes. I chose one and spoke to the supplier on a Saturday. We discussed different shipping methods and costs as it was over the Christmas period. The part arrived in due course and is now fitted to my car and is running fine. Great service, I have used before and will again!
first class service and quick reply to all serches
Top class company, you want a part they will find it well pleased 👍
Superb, 5 minutes on phone , 2and hand Meriva 1.6 engine for £175..delivered in 40 hours to Nth Wales ..Fitted and works great
Fair price good quickly like they said it would be fired well
I got 3 quotes from one same firm(all different) the highest £1275 part+vat+delivery.
After waiting a few days i got a fourth quote from a second firm which surprised me in that the price was only £198.(part,vat,del) but when it arrived some small items were missing, these were sent & received the following day, so i was well pleased. See how i go on with this engine block with engine repairer b4 i can say ''great !'' The first firm was 40miles & second firm was 280 miles away, so the first firm seems to have very high prices which is not in the interest of any customers. Perhaps someone ought to inform them of their high comparative prices.
I needed a replacement Heater Blower unit for 2002 Renault Scenic MkI- so not too easy to locate. However 1st Choice did it. part arrived a few days late due to post, but was e3xactly the model required and is working well !.
good customer services
Very impressed. Professional service, easy to deal with. Good communication all along the process. Will definitely recommend.
The company who I got a quote from (Belgrave auto spares), took payment over the phone but never actually took the money out of my account....then lied on 3 occasions and told me the part had been sent, when I called them a 4th time they told me they would be sending it tomorrow, meaning it was never sent on all of the previous occasions I called. I have now been without a car for 6 weeks due to having to source the part elsewhere. I would never use this service again.
Thanks for your recent feedback.

We’re sorry to hear you have experienced problems with this supplier. We do provide star ratings for all suppliers, based on feedback from thousands of customers.

We note that the contact details used with this request have only appeared once on our system, on 05/01/2021. So we are not sure about the six weeks reference. It may be that you also used a similar service.

That said, we do try to ensure a certain level of service from the suppliers and if you would like us to look into this matter for you, visit the page below and we'll endeavour to sort things for you as quickly as possible.

All the best
Customer Care - 1st Choice.
Very disappointed in that I paid for an item on the 30th Dec and then this week was informed that the item was not actually available and I had to contact the supplier to ask for the refund. I am now in the hunt for a new item having had the car sat for 2 weeks.
Thanks for your recent feedback.

We do try to ensure a certain level of service from the suppliers and if you would like us to look into this matter for you, visit the page below and we'll endeavour to sort things for you as quickly as possible.

All the best
Customer Care - 1st Choice.
excellent service. Quick delvery,