Used Car Parts - 1stchoice.co.uk Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Used Car Parts - 1stchoice.co.uk
"Excellent site. We had people mailing us in ten minutes, and about ten quotes in all. Very satisfied."
"Had 3 replies the one I chose was a good price and delivered very quickly fitted and works well"
"The response was very fast and the final supplier was helpful on the phone and the part was sent to arrive the next day and all at a good price"
"Ordered a used towbar with electrics for an old Vauxhall. Excellent price and prompt service. Vendor was friendly and helpful."
"Good friendly service."
"Efficient,had a good choice of the part I was looking for within the day"
"was promised delivery the day after my order. It didn't arrive but then it was easter so I sort of expected delay. When it hadn't arrived after a week I rang the office. They said it had been despatched the date of order. They then checked and found it had got lost, just admitted it , no excuses and the goods arrived the next day with apologies. I'm impressed they put thing right as soon as possible and were polite and helpful and the goods were as ordered."
"speedy delivery of a rather unusual item"
"I am pleased with 1st choice for sourcing parts, done with speed and efficiency and jagbreakers they sourced this part from. would recommend anyone needing a part to try 1st choice first"
"Excellent , fast and professional service .very impressed with my first purchase. Will definitely be using 1st choice again in the future. Thank you."
"I have given 5 stars for the service by old forge engines. However some unscrupulous people have access to people seeking quotes on you search engine. I lost over 1k by being defrauded by a company by posing as eagle star engines. Great site though other wise."
Thanks for your recent feedback.

We are glad to hear that you had a satisfactory experience; however, we’re sorry to hear you have experienced problems from elsewhere. We have made a note of who has viewed and/or quoted you via our system so that if a pattern emerges we can take action.

In the mean time we suggest you notify the police, and would reiterate to all our customers the advice found on our https://www.1stchoice.co.uk/faqs page:

Q How do I order & pay for my parts?
A
- Check details and Compare prices on our web site.
- Click the PayPal/Card payment button alongside the quote and pay securely online.
- Call the depot direct and pay by Credit Card over the phone.
- We do highly recommend NEVER to send payment by bank transfer as this offers no protection. PayPal or Card is far more secure.

Customer Care - 1st Choice.
"I am totally satisfied with the service I received and with the part that I required. Pauline Walden."
"Very pleased with the courtesy and helpfulness on the phone and quick delivery, would definitely recommend."
"Still haven’t received my order from Quarry BMW spares after 2 weeks... Have to contact them and chase my order"
Hi
Thank you for your recent review. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with this supplier. We have raised an issue with our Customer Service team who will contact you shortly in order to help resolve this for you as quickly as possible.
Customer Care - 1st Choice.
"Great idea solved problem easily with good reliable source."
"Excellent service"
"USED THE MIRROR MAN IN BURY. EXCELLENT SERVICE. WILL ALWAYS RECOMMEND. MUCH CHEAPER THAN A FRANCHISED REPAIRER"
"Very bad experience still haven’t received the part I’ve ordered dreading what condition it will be when it arrives been waiting over a week was promised 3 days absolutely disgusting"
Hi
Customer Care - 1st Choice.
"received prompt service from Thorntons breakers and delivery for my spare car part ( wing mirror ) was swift and on time. Electrics all worked fine and i have no complaints. 1st Choice.co.uk were able to put me through to the breakers up in Halifax"
"Extremely helpful and parts arrived in great condition. Conpetative prices. Would recommend using this company"
Used Car Parts - 1stchoice.co.uk is rated 4.33 based on 52 reviews