1st Choice Spares Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1st Choice Spares
My wheel arrived quickly and was really good quality and condition. The transaction was easy and straightforward.
location of my required part found at Prestige Allparts.
Called and confirmed user manual was correct for my car, i ordered and paid for it.
It was due in 3 days, one week later after a few calls it was now not available but still looking for it. 2 weeks down the line still waiting for a response.
Hi
Thank you for your recent review. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with this supplier. We have raised an issue with our Customer Service team who will contact you shortly in order to help resolve this for you as quickly as possible.
Customer Care - 1st Choice.
Good service. Did got good price
Ordered a gearbox. They checked with my reg the sent photos with the part code on to double check it was correct. Lots of great communication (even when I asked stupid questions) in a timely manor. Would highly recommend.
Very reliable and good customer service.
Used a few times 100% service every time
Ordering was sufficient but delivery was poor I told the company that I bought it from not to deliver it at the weekends whoever they used tried to deliver it on a Saturday because no one was there it was delivered 3 days later so overall it took over 9 days to deliver I need this ASAP I ordered this on a Monday it cost a lot of money and came 9 days later but I have it now so no problem
Thanks for your recent feedback.

We’re sorry to hear you have experienced problems with this supplier.

If you would like us to review the supplier's rating then please leave us a message here: https://www.1stchoice.co.uk/contact

Customer Care - 1st Choice.
Very good service will use again when needed very happy.
Thank you so much for finding me a indercator switch for my Toyota it was delivered really quickly & at such a bargain price from(Bardgate motors) Its been fitted on my car so I'm off on my way again.👍🤩
Very good and useful quick service thanks
A very simple and effective service. The reg search and drop-downs allow car parts to be found easily, and the quotes start arriving almost immediately.
3 companies responded but none of them were able to supply the correct part.
They were generally helpful
Comparative prices . Brilliant customer services .
Excellent service. I found the part i wanted within an hour and received it within a couple of days.
2nd time I've used this service for car parts. Fast, efficient delivery and excellent value. Will definitely use again!
Terrible customer service, guy called Matt that I dealt with was rude and very unhelpful.
Thanks for your recent feedback.

We are a Parts Location site and do not actually supply parts ourselves. We’re sorry to hear you have experienced problems with this supplier.

Customer Care - 1st Choice.
Very good service and use good breakers yards.Had no issues to date and used about 8 times
brilliant service
all good on time Will come back some time But when do not no
Part was clean and ready to use, I will definitely use this site again and the order arrived on time
1st Choice Spares is rated 4.41 based on 2,910 reviews