1st Choice Spares Reviews

1st Choice Spares 5 star review on 1st March 2021
Customer
1st Choice Spares 5 star review on 29th October 2020
Nikki
very useful for hard to find parts!!
was able to negotiate the exact part for my vehicle over the phone, and collect the next day. The part came off the vehicle as soon as it arrived, with all bits attached, and I was able to pick it up in a couple of hours. Awesome job guys!!
Always found the site to be straightforward and helpful. Very good communication.
Quotes come back within 10mins to 1-2 days. My chosen supplier was very professional, knowledgeable and helpful. Gearbox arrived on the Monday after ordering on the previous Friday(ie next working day) - so quick turn-around. Will use this service again.
1st Choice found the supplier I needed for parts and responded very quickly to my enquiry. I would certainly recommend 1st Choice.
Great. Put me in touch with a couple of companies that had the parts I wanted. All good πŸ‘
No as good as they say they are only had one result in two weeks ?.
Thanks for your recent feedback. The nature of recycled spares is that they are not always available. If after checking your emails or texts, you do not receive many quotes first time round, it's likely your parts were not available on that day. This becomes more of a factor the older the car is. With over 150 Breakers nationwide, however, between them they are processing literally hundreds of additional vehicles every day. So if you have not found the parts you need, you can log back into the site and re-send your request automatically. Customer Care - 1st Choice.
Great customer service and great value for money! Very easy to deal with and my item arrived on time.
Found the part needed and quickly. Quote used was really good and firm helpful.
Great response, quick delivery, item arrived as per description. Buy with confidence...thank you.
I bought a 1.6l 16valve peugeot engine. A very quiet and smooth engine at a bargain price. Could not be more satisfied. Thank you
I was struggling to find a window regulator, I had looked everywhere until I found 1st choice who contacted hundreds of suppliers and breakers and I got emailed about 10 different quotes from different suppliers within minutes and I was extremely pleased with this as I had struggled to find the part. Part came next day and was in good working condition. Thank you and keep up the good work!
.Review of BRIT CARS INTERNATIONAL, DURHAM 'perfect in every way' Located the dashboard replacement required, perfect for my car Jaguar XF. Set up with owner Alex for the fitting. Drove from Worcester to Durham, well worth the 11 hours driving there and back. Alex made every effort to extract my damaged Dash. and fit the replacement. Taking great care to ensure the perfect fit etc. Alex completed the job in a time that was much quicker than expected. Full marks for superb customer service, attention to detail and a nice bloke in Alex. Cannot recommend this expert highly enough. Do not hesitate to use Brit Cars International. Brian Dudley. Worcester UK.
Excellent experience. Told them what i needed. And they found it for me. Thank you
Searched for a pencil coil, received half a dozen quotes, went for free p&p and part was delivered promptly. It seems to have fixed the problem. I've used 1st Choice before and always very good service.
Very rapid delivery; and exactly the right part
Easy to order and located Toyota Avensis 2001 driveshaft at Orange Spares who supplied it in 2 days. Great!
Had no problems dealing with this company. Wanted a space saver wheel for my car, got 4 quotes, picked what I thought was the best one and next day received it. Was very good, tyre looks brand new and wheel has a few marks, but didn't expect perfect. Very pleased with my purchase and would definitely use this service again.
Online for car part very quick response and good prices , part was delivered on time and very good condition
Spare good but took three attempts to get delivered
Thanks for your recent feedback. We are a Parts Location site and do not actually supply parts ourselves. We’re sorry to hear you have experienced problems with this supplier. If you would like us to review the supplier's rating then please leave us a message here: https://www.1stchoice.co.uk/contact All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
1st Choice Spares is rated 4.41 based on 3,451 reviews