1st Choice Spares Reviews

1st Choice Spares 5 star review on 12th September 2021
1st Choice Spares 5 star review on 1st March 2021
1st Choice Spares 5 star review on 1st March 2021
Customer
Very good got what I needed thank you
very helpful and knowledgeable.
First time I've used First Choice and had responses within minutes. I got what I wanted the next day. Great service!
I gave them the information and part number of the item I needed. Within 15 minutes I had my first quote (rather high) 5 minutes later I got a sensible one. Called the guy and struck a deal, paid and received the part the next day. Awesome.
Phone call was handled efficiently and politely, product knowledge was good. Replacement seat belt was correct part and fitted perfectly no problems. Delivery was prompt.
All went well. My chosen supplier, via 1st Choice, provided me with exactly what I needed and was promised.
Easy transaction.Got quotes for parts needed very quickly. Didnt have to wait to long for delivery after placing order with salvage firm.
Part still awaited , will send review when this is received but pleased so far.
With an mot pending in 2 weeks I needed a seatbelt,I was told no problem we got one in stock,phoned 4 days later told it was damaged, used someone else in 1st choice same deal so are they any good? Absolutely not there a waste of time and would never use them again
Thanks for your recent feedback. The nature of recycled spares is that they are not always available. If after checking your emails or texts, you do not receive many quotes first time round, it's likely your parts were not widely available on that day. With over 150 Breakers nationwide however, between them they are processing literally hundreds of additional vehicles every day. So if you have not found the parts you need, you can log back into the site and re-send your request automatically. All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
I found the 1st choice part of the process. Effective and efficient. However the part I purchased was delivered as promised. On checking it, I found it faulty and contacted the supplier (orange automotive), sent pics of fault on request and have been ignored ever since. Basically spent £54 quid on a faulty part. Ripped off. 1 month guarantee counts for nothing
Hi Thank you for your recent review. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with this supplier. We have raised an issue with our Customer Service team who will contact you shortly in order to help resolve this for you as quickly as possible. All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
Got a replacement part within 4 days when garage and dealers couldn't get one over 2 weeks or forecast when.
Very satisfied with all aspects of this company. Found the part I required, and were very helpful and friendly. would have no hesitation in using them again!
Very good and prompt service new just what you were looking for
Beware - 1st Choice Spares have absolutely no control over their suppliers. I added a precise search for a part and the supplier (Sunrise) sent me a part for the wrong model. I asked them to arrange a return but the supplier said that I had to pay for the return which, apart from being against consumer law, is annoying! I asked 1st Choice to intervene and they told me that they have no control over their suppliers - this seems like a problematic business model for customers but a very appealing one for supplies who do not care about customer service or consumer law. I've finally received my refund two weeks later and the only crumb of comfort was 1st Choice refunded me the return postage after my ongoing rant with them and probably because they realise how poor it is that they have no ability or appetite to effectively manage their 'supply partners'.
Thanks for your recent feedback. We were sorry to hear that you were experiencing problems with this supplier. Our customer service team have been working on this energetically on your behalf since your complaint reached us on 15/06/2019. We do need to communicate with both parties in any dispute, and this can take time with some to-ing and fro-ing. Control of a legally separate entity can be problematic, so in order to expedite matters we arranged the postage refund. Thank you for sticking with this and apologies for the less than optimum experience on this occasion. If you wish to add anything further then please leave us a message here: https://www.1stchoice.co.uk/contact All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
Good service
I used 1st choice twice for parts for my motorhome both times I had quick response.
1st Choice Spares is rated 4.42 based on 3,526 reviews