1st Choice Spares Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1st Choice Spares
I purchased a part from a company you put into contact with Prestige Allparts and having suppled Me a faulty unit I explained it to them and sent it back they promised Me a replacement the beginning of last week it never arrived and I have spoken on numerous occasions to Who I was told was the manager Mike who said he was still trying to locate the replacement ? As My car is at a garage waiting for this part I have had to order a replacement from Mercedes I only hope My refund arrives quicker than the part that never has John Cumberland
Hi Thank you for your recent review. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with this supplier. We have raised an issue with our Customer Service team who will contact you shortly in order to help resolve this for you as quickly as possible. All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
The web site is a good idea with plenty of choice. However, great caution when you order as the company I used via them was ****.
Thanks for your recent feedback. We’re sorry to hear that you have experienced problems with this supplier. If you would like us to review the supplier's rating then please leave us a message here: https://www.1stchoice.co.uk/contact All the best Customer Care - 1st Choice.
Excellent service and great communication
After sending photos of the item requested the wrong part was sent but he redeemed himself by sending the correct part
Found exactly what I needed
Tried eBay etc couldn’t get the part anywhere..then 1st choice found it at T and B motors in Witney. Great service from them, paid over the phone and received it the next day.
got what I wanted
A remarkable experience with the right part at the right price in a matter of minutes. I may have got lucky, especially when I was after a blower motor for a 10 year old pickup. But speak as you find. The system and the service was very good indeed.
Really pleased definitely use 1st choice again excellent service
Excellent service. I managed to source the part I needed very quickly from Macclesfield Garage Services, who were very helpful in ensuring the correct part was sent out quickly. Highly recommended.
Very poor customer service placed a order still 3 weeks later have not received it when called to enquire they had no recorded information regarding the delivery status requested a refund still waiting
Very efficient and quick.
Found what I required at. A good price
Great service I have used it many times and will use it again
Helped me locate my part needed at competitive prices would definitely use again
Very good site indeed had plenty of quote's & got the part i needed within a few days off a trusted dealer.
1st Choice Spares 5 star review on 22nd April 2022
Very good although I have not found the part I am searching for yet first choice keep looking very good
PART AS DISCRIBED VERY HELPFUL WILL USE AGAIN THANK YOU
Great service. I was able to get the parts I needed from one of the companies who quoted. All went great and they delivered to me in Glasgow. Would use again.
citroen door hinges. Both items arrived the following day, they were handed to the repairer who fitted them and was then able to complete the repair. ian
1st Choice Spares is rated 4.4 based on 3,867 reviews