Swaledale Butchers Reviews

Lee Wildman
Swaledale Butchers 5 star review on 9th July 2021
Lee Wildman
Matthew Surridge
Delicious meat, fast delivery and all-round excellent service
Good swift service. 2 perfect Beef Fillet Centre Cut. Well packed and insulated with plenty of ice packs to keep it cool even in this heatwave and arrived at the requested date. Cooked beautifully and tasted delicious. It was the ideal centre piece for a family birthday celebration. I will certainly use them again.
Very pleased with my order, will certainly be using you again.
Great meat, great service!
Meat amazing and perfect delivery
This must be the forth or fifth consignment of meat we’ve had from Swaledales and the quality is so consistently good. Latest find was the onglet steaks. Amazing flavour. Other previous meats we’ve had are the Lamb Merguez sausages, Beef shot ribs and Beef Ossobuco. Great reliable service with all products arriving safely and very well packed. I wouldn’t buy the bulk of my meat from anywhere else. Thank you!
Arrived on time and packaged well.Barbecued beef ribs gorgeous on the barbecue.
The burgers I ordered were off and had to be thrown away. The pork was very tough to chew. The sausages were not to my taste, I did not enjoy them. The only thing I liked was the bacon. I will be asking for a refund and will not be ordering anything else.
Only 2 orders soo far but all has been very good. Delivery has been first class being on time and well packed. The meat is marvelous, mutton as it used to be and bacon the best I have had for years, not over salty. I have not yet tried the pork or sausage yet but have high hopes. I will order again in due course. Many thanks Edwin Harrison
This is our First order and I am very please with how fast we got the products delivered to us 10/10
Swaledale Butchers 5 star review on 24th July 2021
Arrived on time perfectly packaged.
Beautiful meat delivered quickly and well packed. This was my first order but won't be my last.
Best meat ever! Ethical, nutritious, respectful and price is very fair.
Eaten the boneless chicken thighs and Barnsley chops. Both were delicious. Still have beef ribs, Cambrian sausages and diced mutton to try. Looking forward to it. Excellent service and will definitely be using again.
Best organic quality meat I've had in a long time top quality class service
Beautiful quality meat and so well packaged. Delivery date as requested. Will definitely shop again.
Extremely good quality meat, with an admirable ethos. All the packaging is recyclable, which I love.
The products from Swaledale are of the highest quality.
The products we have tried so far from our order were very good quality. Pleased that the meat had a reasonable use by date.
Steaks were amazing as was all other produce in the Family Pack
Swaledale Butchers is rated 4.85 based on 639 reviews