Swaledale Butchers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Swaledale Butchers
Read Swaledale Butchers Reviews
Perfect cut. Quick delivery. Excellent size. Thanks you!
Excellent service and delicious products.
always great quality meat and efficient delivery. I am a happy customer.
Excellent packaging and delivery service. Yet to try the products which is a planned bbq at half term
Always such good cuts and quality bacon and sausages.
As a French native I confess not having tasted pork that reminded me so much of my youth in western rural France until Swaledale Butchers’ pork chops, truly amazing. Likewise with the Merguez that have always been a traditional BBQ sausage back home in the Vendée. The Onglet steak was my father’s favourite so I decided to give it a try. My husband suggested I make this steak a regular meal as it was so tender and flavoursome. The shoulder of mutton was unbelievably tender after long, slow cooking and the taste was memorable. I made a delicious Shepherd’s pie with the left over meat. I plan to order my meat from Swaledale Butchers’ from now on as every item on my order surpassed all expectations. Thank you.
Fast delivery. Meat came well packed and insulted, with ice 70% intact. Smoking brisket was good size and fresh. Well shop again.
Swaledale Butchers 5 star review on 16th May 2022 Swaledale Butchers 5 star review on 16th May 2022
Very efficient service. Delivery on the day requested. Product worth the money. Seriously recommend the lamb Barnsley chops.
Fabulously fresh, quality meat. Quick delivery, well packed. All round good experience
Sausages are delicious, steaks are juicy, we have been delighted with everything we ordered. Packaging is recycleable and food arrives on time.
Excellent product st reasonable prices.
Very good service.
My order arrived on time, and was well packaged in a reusable,sturdy cardboard box. The four steaks were outstanding. They were thick,with a good amount of fat at the top. They did not shrink upon cooking,and tasted amazing. As the steaks were generously sized, there were leftovers,which I made a steak panzanella with the next day. I have frozen the belly pork,and look forward to cooking it next week.
Excellent as usual, easy ordering and super quick delivery
Awesome meat, wonderful service and a good price. One very happy customer!
Smoked streaky bacon the best in the world.
I keep coming back for more! so I think that speaks for the quality and excellent service provided.
Fantastic meat. Always tender. Always satisfied with produce and delivery. Will pass on to family
Very good quality.value for money and very quick delivery.
Great service and meat (pork shoulder) was fantastic
Swaledale Butchers 5 star review on 11th May 2022