Swaledale Butchers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Swaledale Butchers
Read Swaledale Butchers Reviews
Easy ordering It was delivered by courier without hassle on time.
Delicious pasture fed meat in environmentally friendly/recycleable packaging. What more is there to want?
Good shin of beef, fast delivery. Will order again. Many thanks.
Ordered diced venison, excellent quality and came well packed and exactly on time. Very good and will order again
Best quality and taste. Outstanding customer service.
Exceptional produce. Howeveryour delivery service needs looking at. I live on the first floor of a block of retirement flats. The driver rang my remote bell, I buzzed him into the building, but instead of delivering my parcel he left it inside the front door, where it could have been taken by any resident in the building before I had time to pick it up, or indeedby any oneof the many other people entering the building. Not good.
Prompt delivery, goods well packed and kept nicely cool. Meat seems to be of good quality but most of it went straight into the freezer. We did eat the Cotechino and Yorkshire sausages though and they were delicious.
Amazing. We needed a little treat and it was very diffult to find different cuts like Veal Osso buco and lengthway cut bone marrow... anyway, Swaledale provided, fresh, and delicious. It's a bit costly, but worth every penny. Thank you. We had a hard time lately and food brings us althogther - warmed our tummies and our hearts.
Fantastic customer service. Rapid response through emails and top quality Pork Tenderloins. Thank you Jorge.
Order came very quickly and packed with plenty of insulation / cold packs. Have only tried the bacon and rump steaks so far but both were delicious. Can't wait to try everything else I bought.
Superb Barnsley chops
Effortless delivery and great quality meat at an affordable price.
From placing my order to delivery was perfect. From cooking eating tasting smelling expands all the senses beyond all expectations. So so glad I found you.
Top products,top service.
Great quality meat at a good price.
I have finally found a company that supplies the most amazing and sustainable meat and poultry. The beef mince is so flavoursome and transforms a humble cottage pie into a dinner party dish. The chicken is to die for . As a keen cook I love great ingredients cooked simply and I can do this with Swaledale meats.
The meat was of very good quality and when cooked was absolutely delicious.
Ordered the Lamb pack and some beef short ribs, lamb is superb, delivery was spot on. Really great quality meat at a reasonable price.
Lovely leg of lamb. Thank you!
I’ve never ordered meat over the internet before, but Swaledale were very reliable, had chill packed the meat very thoroughly and the quality of everything I bought was just fantastic. I’ll definitely be buying from Swaledale on a regular basis now. Thanks, guys!
Swaledale Butchers is rated 4.84 based on 914 reviews