Swaledale Butchers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Swaledale Butchers
Read Swaledale Butchers Reviews
Great quality
AAA+++
Second order from Swaledale and just as good as the first. The quality of meat is the best I've had (that includes restaurants....), great flavours and generous portions - so much choice there is something for all tastes.
Great quality
Swaledale Butchers 5 star review on 7th May 2021
Delicious osso buco, bacon to die for!
Swaledale Butchers 5 star review on 6th May 2021 Swaledale Butchers 5 star review on 6th May 2021
Lovely quality great service
First time customer, very pleased with the quality and delivery of the produce. The chicken thighs were very meaty and tasteful. The Pork rump steaks were exceptional, best we’ve eaten. The mutton mince used in a Moussaka and following day a chilli, really tasty. Looking forward to the Shin of Beef and diced Mutton.
Next level premium quality meat, super impressed
So far we have had the large pork chop and we had lamb chops last night. If I said ‘died and gone to heaven’ it would pretty much tell you how we felt after each meal. Both the pork and the lamb have the most fantastic flavours. In one word -Beautiful. I will be buying from you again. Order arrived well packed. Over all delicious meat and a truly wonderful service.
Delivered on time, the lamb leg was not tasted lamb and it was tough. The sweet breads were very good and the diced mutton was excellent.
Very pleased with my Swaledale delivery. Bacon tasted like it used to, succulent herb fed chicken. In particular onglet steak and lamb steaks were out of this world. Well packaged delivery arrived on time.
Fast Service & Delicious Produce
As yet we haven't used everything from our first order from Swaledale but what we have tried (bacon, lamb merguez sausages, rump steaks, short ribs, breakfast sausages and Italian style sausages) have all been delicious and of excellent quality. We will definitely be ordering again.
Lovely meat
Great interesting cuts and great service start to finish
We have used Swaledale a couple of times now and always found the meat to be of great quality and great taste. We have no doubts we will return to keep ordering
I have tried a few butchers for the past year and Swaledale is definitely the best. The quality is amazing, the choice is large and delivery is fast and well packaged! I have and will recommend it again!
Great service fine products packaging a bit big for what I ordered could help to keep delivery cost down
Exceptional quality and taste. I've bought beef, lamb, chicken and pork, and all was amazing. I would highly recommend.
Easy to order; great service on the phone after I’d messed something up; outstanding products when they arrived. Thanks.
Swaledale Butchers is rated 4.87 based on 469 reviews