Swaledale Butchers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Swaledale Butchers
Read Swaledale Butchers Reviews
Excellent quality meat, and service second to none. Thank you.
Ordered 2 joints of brisket and they were fabulous, flavour was amazing. Delivery service also really good.
The meat is so beautifully packed. Have made a delicious casserole from the shin of beef. Gave my daughter the half leg of lamb.Family was very impressed with the taste of it. Also delivery exceptional. Have ordered again for Xmas. Thank you.
Prompt delivery of the meat ordered which cooked well and tasted delicious. Thank you. I will definitely order again
Best service and meat good quality. Nicely packed. Arrived on time. Best online butchers will recommend.
I've always wanted to try grouse and while searching found Swaledale. The birds were really fresh and cooked beautifully. Luckily I ordered steaks, beef and chicken to try. Brining the chicken and bbq spit roasting it today, yum!
The meat is the best I've ever had very impressed Excellent service and the packaging is superb
Fantastic quality meat, never disappoints. Had fantastic barbecues this summer thanks to Swaledale Butchers! I’ve introduced the company to several friends who have raved about the quality of the meat. One small suggestion: I would love the company to consider allowing customers who live nearby to collect directly from the premises. It will save on packaging, as well as allow those without large families to buy in smaller quantities without having to pay for delivery charges because we can’t spend over £50. But this won’t stop me from returning!!
Fantastic flavoured pork , best crackling ever ! Thank you to Valentine Warner for the recommendation on Instagram!
Quick delivery, well chilled and packaged. The mutton boned leg is big enough for six to eight people. Slow cook for at least four hours. The flavour is fantastic, if lamb is chicken, then the mutton is roast duck! The diced mutton 500 gram pack feeds four. Cook for about an hour. Very flavoursome. Tender and great in a curry.Definitely will buy again. This product is competitively priced! Well done Swaledale!
Top Quality meat all round. Best lamb roast I’ve ever had will definitely be ordering again!
Arrived quickly and well packed. Chicken and lamb were delicious. They were flavoursome and juicy. So pleased we have bought several chickens. Looking forward to a roast chicken tonight.
Swaledale Butchers 5 star review on 21st September 2021
Excellent service got everything right.The porterhouse and forerib were delicious,and so tender thankyou.
Excellent leg of lamb , another prompt service from swaledale
Really good quality meat. The chicken was so clean an fresh
I ordered lamb it was so tender I would buy from Swaledale again and I will
The beef that you sent me was delicious, tender and flavoursome. Exactly as I wanted.
Beautiful meat with exceptional flaavour. What is there not to like ?
Excellent service and value for money.Only had some of the pork up to now but so srummy,meat very moist and full of flavour.
The meat is amazing as always. Quick delivery.
Swaledale Butchers is rated 4.84 based on 819 reviews