Swaledale Butchers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Swaledale Butchers
Read Swaledale Butchers Reviews
Fantastic quality meat, never disappoints. Had fantastic barbecues this summer thanks to Swaledale Butchers! I’ve introduced the company to several friends who have raved about the quality of the meat. One small suggestion: I would love the company to consider allowing customers who live nearby to collect directly from the premises. It will save on packaging, as well as allow those without large families to buy in smaller quantities without having to pay for delivery charges because we can’t spend over £50. But this won’t stop me from returning!!
Fantastic flavoured pork , best crackling ever ! Thank you to Valentine Warner for the recommendation on Instagram!
Quick delivery, well chilled and packaged. The mutton boned leg is big enough for six to eight people. Slow cook for at least four hours. The flavour is fantastic, if lamb is chicken, then the mutton is roast duck! The diced mutton 500 gram pack feeds four. Cook for about an hour. Very flavoursome. Tender and great in a curry.Definitely will buy again. This product is competitively priced! Well done Swaledale!
Top Quality meat all round. Best lamb roast I’ve ever had will definitely be ordering again!
Arrived quickly and well packed. Chicken and lamb were delicious. They were flavoursome and juicy. So pleased we have bought several chickens. Looking forward to a roast chicken tonight.
Swaledale Butchers 5 star review on 21st September 2021
Excellent service got everything right.The porterhouse and forerib were delicious,and so tender thankyou.
Excellent leg of lamb , another prompt service from swaledale
Really good quality meat. The chicken was so clean an fresh
I ordered lamb it was so tender I would buy from Swaledale again and I will
The beef that you sent me was delicious, tender and flavoursome. Exactly as I wanted.
Beautiful meat with exceptional flaavour. What is there not to like ?
Excellent service and value for money.Only had some of the pork up to now but so srummy,meat very moist and full of flavour.
The meat is amazing as always. Quick delivery.
This is my first order. Easy to order online.
I have purchased the beef bones all so fresh and delicious.
Very nice meat, well packaged and delivered on time without fuss, spot on!
I ordered a variety of things for delivery and have been hugely impressed by the quality of the meat from Swaledale. Wonderful merguez sausages and the freshest whole chicken, full of flavour and with masses of meat on it. The carcass made the most fantastic stock, too. Still have lots in the freezer to look forward to!
Great flavour and texture of whole beef fillet cooked on bbq.
The meat is well cut, nicely aged and packaged well, what more can you ask for? what more is there?
Meat arrived in good time and on a Saturday so I would be home, had a slight issue on the checkout as the delivery date was for a few days previous to my order, was resolved quickly and efficiently by staff. All involved were very polite and good natured too.
Swaledale Butchers is rated 4.84 based on 811 reviews