Lowa Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lowa
Read Lowa Reviews

Tell us how Lowa made you happy
The replacement laces arrived very promptly and look like a quality pair. However, we ordered the 17 length and were sent the 18. We didn’t realise until we had fitted so haven’t bothered to return but we’re left with laces that are really too long. Don’t understand why you couldn’t just supply what we ordered or if not in stock then let us know.
Just wore my Lowa boots and both soles completly broke off!! I haven't worn them for a while but they have been kept in wardrobe indoors.I have hardly worn them very shocked that this has happened
Zillah Maybank
Excellent service from Lowa. Telephoned for advice on replacing 20 year old boots with like for like and James followed up my subsequent email with photos very quickly. Order placed and delivery within four days.
Received an E-Mail 11 days ago informing me my product has been dispatched but have seen no sign
If Lowa are incapable of sending a pair of insoles to France, they should clearly stare this on their website!
The boots seem okay. But I've had them less than two weeks, which is barely enough time to break them in. Yet, this company, Lowa, has given my email address to this third-party website without my permission and has sent multiple emails begging for a review. So now I'm starting to regret switching from the trusty Salomons that I've been wearing for more than ten years. I fear there is a rush to get a review out of me because these things aren't made to last.
Ordered my shoes three weeks ago and have not seen it arrived yet.chased customer service no one even bother reply
Still havnt received my boots yet !
I ordered from Lowa five days ago and paid for next day delivery. I sent a message to Lowa yesterday. No sign of a reply or my order. A bit of a cheek to ask for a review when they have not supplied my shoes. Just terrible.
Ordered a few things. Some of the items were not in stock so asked for a refund. No refund given to date and no communication. Very poor service.
Hi Paul, we contacted you after your previous review to advise that UPS had misplaced the delivery. We are now out stock of 1 of the items you ordered, we offered to resend the brush and refund the water stop or a full refund. We have processed the full refund you asked for. Kind Regards LOWA UK
The wrong items dispatched in a box which had the correct label on them. Looks like the items had been sent to a few people before
Hi Neil,

We are sorry to hear there has been an problem with your order. I have checked the stock transactions and this was the 1st order placed for these shoes, they have arrived from the suppler with the size uk8 in the uk9 box. We have issued a refund for the returned shoes.

Kind Regards

LOWA UK
I have a pair of Taurus Lo which are advertised as being suitable for every day wear walking so I have used them as such and they are very comfortable as well as doing light walking where the waterproofing is excellent .
My complaint is that the heel has worn very quickly and I find that it is not possible to resole them .
I have had a pair of light weight Lowa before and the heels lasted very much longer the rubber seems to be much harder ,
Lowa really should make it clear that if used a shoes they will only last as long as other shoes and are not resolable .
My first pair leaked dramatically on one side. The retailer replaced them without hesitation. My second pair started to lose the rubber around the toe area, it was not bonded to the leather properly and again the retailer replaced.
My THIRD pair LEAK !
I’m at a loss what to do now. These boots are a premium price and yet three out of three pairs are RUBBISH. There’s no other way to describe this product.
I brought a pair of lowa Renegade GTX mid just over a year ago i got them as i thought Lowa was a good company ( very wrong ) i wore them everyday walking on the road and fields and never went near a mountain and with in a year if it rains or the grass is wet i get wet feet, i sent them back to were i got them from and now lowa with there so say 2 year warranty are not interested so i might as well put the boots in the bin they are the worst boots i have ever had. so if you are are thinking of buying a new pair of boots from Lowa don't waste your money find a more professional company who make better boots and knows how to look after there customers as Lowa don't.
Ordered a product from their website that later turned out not to exist and it was only luck I happened to spot that they intended to send me an alternative pair of shoes many sizes too big that would've needed to be sent straight back.
Unfortunately you ordered a discontinued model from the sale page which is only available in size uk14, After we received your email querying the order we cancelled and refunded your order. Kind Regards LOWA UK
Laces too short,
wore a brand new pair of gtx pro for 2 days and the vulcanising came loose.
shop refused to give a full refund and said all they could do was to send them for repair......that is almost 3 weeks ago....
Your choice of carrier. I worked in logistics until I retired and UPS were by far the worst and most unreliable of the lot.
Well done Lowa . So I thought , the boots they sent me did not even match . One was black and the other was dark brown , then they said there were no more available in the whole of England and not readily available from Europe . So I will not be buying from Lowa from now on .
Boots ordered online from Lowa website. TKC Sales Ltd, the Lowa distributor in UK dispatched the boots but for some reason changed the delivery address from my home address as stated on the order! I discovered this after considerable hassle and time phoning the Royal Mail and then TKC. I have paid for the boots and received nothing.
We're very sorry to hear of your experience. Unfortunately the address you provided was not recognised by Royal Mail's records and this led to confusion around where to deliver your order. We hope that having quickly remedied this, you're now pleased with your purchase.
Lowa is rated 4.67 based on 887 reviews