Lowa Reviews

Guy Carberry
Lowa 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Julie McNiven
Lowa 5 star review on 1st January 2021
I have no reason to say Lowa are better or worse compared with other manufacturers but I'm happy with the products (except see below).
This is the third pair of Renegade gtx boots I have had. The fit is really good for my long feet. Multiple seams feel like a vulnerabilty but excellent after sales service has been a blessing
Fit perfect on first try! Quick to arrive. May need my high arch insoles as not feeling much support but I do have problems in that area.
Only 4 stars as my order was for two and only received one and charged for two , after a phone call it would seam a stock error in the system allowed me to purchase two . So I was sent another model to replace, I was happy in the end. I must say I am hearing not so good things about Lowa from others as well regarding quality of product something that I’v not come across in the past
Good service A1
I Bought a new pair of Lowa renegade boots which I am pleased with. This is the second pair I have owned and the only gripe I have is the massive price increase from £120 to £190 I can not see how this can be justified. Durability is quite good but my first pair did eventually come apart at the join between the upper and the sole.
I ordered a pair of walking shoes and boots, they arrived after a couple of days,I tried them on and walked around the house, I found them so comfortable, when they wear out I will order again
Good quality product
These were replacement insoles for a pair of boots I bought in Sep 17 and wear daily. insoles are good, and met the requirement.
I am now on my 5th pair of Sircos gtx walking shoes. They are brilliant in every way. My only criticism is the non availability of colour ways as in the last year or so only grey/blue/black styles seem to have been available when I prefer browns. Service and quality are excellent. A bit pricey at £140 though.
Excellent customer service, order arrived within a few days and very prompt refund when I sadly had to return the boots. I'm a size 4.5 shoe so ordered a size 5 but my toes still touched the ends.
I’ve had Lowa renegade boots before. These are Just as brilliant and comfortable and good looking as my last ones. Could not better them.
I am still waiting for my boots to be delivered, I received a email saying that they would be delivered on the 27-01-21 between 10.00 & 14.00 so my wife booked the day off work to be here to receive them , they never arrived I have tried to find out where my parcel is by contacting UPS but can’t get any sense out of them as to where the parcel is and when it will be delivered , at the moment not a happy customer
Early days yet two days into wearing them but they look and feel very good.
Nice color. First pair of lowa shoes. I got them because the friend's recommendation. Very light. Only used once since I got them the other day. So far so good.
This is my fourth pair of Lowa shoes/boots and they have all been sturdy, waterproof and comfortable. I am giving this pair four stars rather than five because the insole is thinner than the one in my previous, identical pair. This makes for a slightly larger shoe, with less padding and protection for the soles of my feet. Other than that I am happy with the shoes.
Very good - much better than the cheaper replacement laces I had previously
Good quality boot , slightly tight in width . The brown I feel looks nicer than the black I have both . Great walking boot and waterproof. Note they have changed the sizes labels and a UK 9 says 43.5 Europe and used to say 43
I am a big fan of Lowa boots as they one of the boots which i can get in a wider size and also being of high quality . Great product which is always delivered quickly .
Easy to order, no gift wrap option, package arrived in a branded bag.
Lowa is rated 4.70 based on 1,311 reviews