Lowa Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lowa
Read Lowa Reviews

Tell us how Lowa made you happy
Well made. Comfortable. Chose them due to wearing them in the Military.
Boots seem to be good quality. They are a little tight on my right foot which might result in having to return them - but I haven't done so yet.
Ordered Strato Evo LL Lo, they arrived the next day so delivery was prompt. Unfortunately the size 11, normal shoe size and only half a size smaller than my Lowa Patrol boots which I use with thick socks, did not fit. Returned with prepaid label and ordered size 12. Again these arrived the next day and did fit. Received notification of return and was refunded 2 days later for initial undersized pair. Delighted with Strato Evo LL Lo as no plastic bag Goretex lining, just leather, which doesn't breathe when shoes are wet and take ages to dry interiors out,
I have the Renegrade boots and shoes. Wonderful products and superb that they come in 3 width fittings. Had to buy new insoles for the shoes as the original ones delaminated after just a few weeks. Not wanting to risk shopping I cut my loses and bought a replacement set. They’re much better - just like my boot ones which are lasting well.
very good quality boot however make my feet sweat and now have athletes foot.
very good service , boots are good and sizes are true . trying out 1 pair of boots may go to next style up if these prove ok
Light, smart & comfortable
I am tall with long narrow feet so great to find boots my size (9)
Boots extremely well padded and therefore comfortable. However, at the flex point over the toes, even new boots treated according to instructions, suffered from moisture absorption over a damp walking day. This seeped through the outer leather and lining giving a damp sock.
Whether this is how the boot is designed to behaive or my treatment is deficient I am unsure.

Disappointing for a £245 boot.

Comfort 5
Water resistance 3
Delivery was fine, no issues.
De schoenen trek je aan en loopt er mee weg. Na 8 kilometer lopen ze dan nog steeds prima. Dat is echt top. Omdat we veel lopen zijn de zolen na een jaar versleten en moet je daarom de schoenen weggooien. Dat is een flop. Het wordt hoog tijd dat daar een betere oplossing voor komt. Technisch best wel mogelijk tegen een fatsoenlijke prijs als daar met het ontwerpen al rekening mee wordt gehouden.
Een paar Keen schoenen gingen bijna drie jaar mee. Dus de zool zelf is ook slijtage gevoelig.
Very good service when I ordered boots online but, unfortunately, the wide fitting was not what I had expected being very little wider than the normal fitting. However, there was free return and a quick full refund.
Great boots!
Love the boot I ordered but they were not the right size , should have ordered a half size bigger
My second pair of these boots. Really comfortable.
Had my boots a few days now but only worn twice on short walks to start breaking them in They look and feel great so far. I’m always cautious with new shoes or boots but I think they should be fine
Certainly expensive £185 but my last pair were also Lowa so I replaced them, they lasted several years and were comfortable. Only warn these new walking boots once they seem to fit well. Though I did notice a slight burning sensation underside of my left foot just below the toes, so hope this doesn’t reoccur on my next walk.
Great company who I want to see continue to remain a contender within the military use boot market.
Well, these are my third Lowa shoes in about 6 years and I would not buy anything else for walking with my dog. I have not given them 5 stars as my latest pair, bought about 14 days ago, have already show scuff marks on the toe. (This is probably because of the colour, ie olive.)
Web site easy to use, notifications prompt and delivery in line with expectations. Boots look and feel great too, looking forward to breaking them in.
Comfy and durable, I do like wearing them
Lowa is rated 4.67 based on 889 reviews