Lowa Reviews

Guy Carberry
Lowa 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Julie McNiven
Lowa 5 star review on 1st January 2021
Sadly the item I wished to buy was out of stock so I have no experience to comment on.
I bought a size 5 in wide. The boots are too short and not wide enough. Shame
Large blisters first time worn very dissapointed
I’ve had no updates since I ordered - and no boots A predicted delivery date would have been good - ordered a week ago and nothing. Was ordered on 22nd Dec so should have had something before the Christmas break
Very disappointed that the metal hooks have been replaced by eyelets so securing the laces is nowhere near as secure in preventing the foot from slipping which on long treks may result in blisters on the ankle and possibly allowing the foot to slide forward pressing the toes against front of shoe which could also result in painful bruising etc.
Much too narrow -Lowa does not make wide fittings for women
I ordered a new pair of boots in supposedly the same size as the ones I have been wearing for the past couple of years. When they arrived I could see that they were smaller. However I tried them on, only to confirm that this was indeed the case. So I am going to order the next size up - but am pretty irritated - especially as the no exchange policy means I have to order and pay for an alternative pair separately. I have given up wondering why manufacturers change the sizes of the goods they offer - but I wish they didn't. I would have given a five start review to the previous pair of boots but the stars here relate only to the service issue not to the boots themselves.
A pair of 18 month old Renegade GT Lo shoes, sole broken away from body along one side !! A pair of Renegade Boots, under a year old, leak water even afters coats of Nikwax. August 2020,ordered a new pair of Renegade GT LO Shoes wide fit, to replace old broken ones. Shoes same size as old ones but fit to large !!
Unfortunately Iowa ran out of stock of the insole I require.
Boots have not arrived yet.
Lowa Renegade ll shoes are like a game of two halves. The first half, the uppers are stylish, robust, provide excellent support and wear well. The second half, footbed and soles are a different matter. The footbed is hard and after walking 4-5 miles my feet are numb. The Vibram soles are very poor and do not wear well at all. The heels in particular were worn through very quickly. Not a great advert for a top manufacturer. I've had several other brands of shoe including Salomon, Merrell and Meindl, all of which are more comfortable over longer distances and their durability is much better.
These didn’t work for me...probably as my feet are wide. So will have to return them.
Have a pair of Lowa's which I love and now leak, ordered a new pair on 22 December and other than this and order acknowledgment I am still waiting a week later. I they have closed for Christmas and New Year they should tell you. On ordering I was given next day delivery. Shame the service doesn't seem to match the quality of product or maybe product is now no longer as good.
I tried to order some boots for Xmas for my father in law and paid for next day delivery well before Xmas and they still haven’t arrived very annoyed but never had a problem before!
Very quick delivery but shoes were different sizes so I had to return. Awaiting a pair of similar size!
No communication and still waiting on delivery
Hi there I ordered 2pairs of laces for my Valbona boots unfortunately the laces you sent me are two short my boots are a size 11 the lace you sent are 110cm (43 INCHES)the Laces on the boots are 2mts long? I'm extremely dissapointed that the laces do not fit my boots my wife disposed the return slips etc as I said dissapointed that these laces are too small regards Alan
Can't review it as it still hasn't arrived!!
I purchased these insoles for my Lowa GTX boots.I found them to be flimsy and thin unlike the ones that were in my boots originally
I've had 5 pairs of Lowa shoes over 4 years. On the past two purchases, I've noticed the shoes wearing heavily on the inside of the ankle. In under two weeks the shoes have developed a hole where the material has worn down. This is only an issue I've experienced with cheap trainers - I'd hope for more from £140 pair of shoes.
Dear Sir, Thank you for your review however we have not received an email from yourself, please forward your email to enquiries@lowa.co.uk and we will of course reply. Regards LOWA UK.
Lowa is rated 4.70 based on 1,311 reviews