Lowa Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lowa
Read Lowa Reviews

Tell us how Lowa made you happy
Much too narrow -Lowa does not make wide fittings for women
I ordered a new pair of boots in supposedly the same size as the ones I have been wearing for the past couple of years. When they arrived I could see that they were smaller. However I tried them on, only to confirm that this was indeed the case. So I am going to order the next size up - but am pretty irritated - especially as the no exchange policy means I have to order and pay for an alternative pair separately. I have given up wondering why manufacturers change the sizes of the goods they offer - but I wish they didn't. I would have given a five start review to the previous pair of boots but the stars here relate only to the service issue not to the boots themselves.
A pair of 18 month old Renegade GT Lo shoes, sole broken away from body along one side !! A pair of Renegade Boots, under a year old, leak water even afters coats of Nikwax. August 2020,ordered a new pair of Renegade GT LO Shoes wide fit, to replace old broken ones. Shoes same size as old ones but fit to large !!
Unfortunately Iowa ran out of stock of the insole I require.
Boots have not arrived yet.
Lowa Renegade ll shoes are like a game of two halves.
The first half, the uppers are stylish, robust, provide excellent support and wear well.
The second half, footbed and soles are a different matter. The footbed is hard and after walking 4-5 miles my feet are numb. The Vibram soles are very poor and do not wear well at all. The heels in particular were worn through very quickly. Not a great advert for a top manufacturer.
I've had several other brands of shoe including Salomon, Merrell and Meindl, all of which are more comfortable over longer distances and their durability is much better.
These didn’t work for me...probably as my feet are wide. So will have to return them.
Have a pair of Lowa's which I love and now leak, ordered a new pair on 22 December and other than this and order acknowledgment I am still waiting a week later. I they have closed for Christmas and New Year they should tell you. On ordering I was given next day delivery. Shame the service doesn't seem to match the quality of product or maybe product is now no longer as good.
I tried to order some boots for Xmas for my father in law and paid for next day delivery well before Xmas and they still haven’t arrived very annoyed but never had a problem before!
Very quick delivery but shoes were different sizes so I had to return. Awaiting a pair of similar size!
No communication and still waiting on delivery
Hi there I ordered 2pairs of laces for my Valbona boots unfortunately the laces you sent me are two short my boots are a size 11 the lace you sent are 110cm (43 INCHES)the
Laces on the boots are 2mts long?
I'm extremely dissapointed that the laces do not fit my boots my wife disposed the return slips etc as I said dissapointed that these laces are too small regards Alan
Can't review it as it still hasn't arrived!!
I purchased these insoles for my Lowa GTX boots.I found them to be flimsy and thin unlike the ones that were in my boots originally
I've had 5 pairs of Lowa shoes over 4 years. On the past two purchases, I've noticed the shoes wearing heavily on the inside of the ankle. In under two weeks the shoes have developed a hole where the material has worn down.

This is only an issue I've experienced with cheap trainers - I'd hope for more from £140 pair of shoes.
Dear Sir, Thank you for your review however we have not received an email from yourself, please forward your email to enquiries@lowa.co.uk and we will of course reply. Regards LOWA UK.
Disappointing delivery experience; having ordered just a leather conditioner, I did not expect the delivery a "signed for". The parcel is currently at the post depot, where I will go collect It. As I ordered online to have the convenience of a home delivery, that's a bit of a fail. I understand that "signed for" delivery is important for boots and expensive items, but I would not use it for cheaper items.
Hi,

We're sorry to hear of your experience.

Unfortunately LOWA Active Creme 75ml will not fit in a standard envelope (whereas laces or insoles will) and therefore requires someone available to receive it for home delivery. If unable to deliver, the postman/postwoman would then look to follow any additional delivery instructions, re-attempt delivery or return the item to the depot.

We will try to ensure that this is clarified in our website info, but apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards,
LOWA UK
Sorry to say that I am dissapointed with my Lowas. I work in the British Film Industry as a Camera Operator, we spend all day on our feet and I carry around a very heavy camera called a Steadicam. The boot was not comfortable - too hard underfoot with not enough cushioning and it also did not offer me the ankle support I need. I wore the boots for just one day and by the afternoon I was regretting my purchase. Such a shame as thought I'd found the perfect boot, but Alas... I would actually like a refund (or perhaps a chance to try a different pair) but have worn the boots now so unsure how to proceed.....
Taking to long for delivery, its second week after I make purchases and I still didn't received the item yet, unhappy I have to get fron different place as I can't waiting any longer.
Hi, you ordered just before the Easter bank holidays and requested a UPS delivery to a UPS collection point, of your choice. The order was delivered to the collection point on Tuesday (the 3rd) after the bank holiday Monday, have been to collect the parcel yet?
The original laces supplied with the boots were a disappointment as the outer sheathing broke.Hope the new ones las t longer.
I am unable to provide a relevant review as I have not yet received my order. It was expected 4 days ago. I have emailed to ask where my order is but as it was a Friday evening I have not yet received a response and do not expect one prior to Monday. I hope that the quality of the product makes up for the unexpected delay in receiving it.
Hi Emma,

We're really sorry about the delay you experienced, which unfortunately was due to a fault in shipping.

We hope that having re-sent your order to you by express delivery, you're pleased with your purchase - and that the quality of the product does go some way in making this up to you!
Lowa is rated 4.67 based on 880 reviews