Lowa Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lowa
Read Lowa Reviews

Tell us how Lowa made you happy
Arrived quickly but not true to size,so small and narrow for a wide fit lovley boots but had to return which was easy.Have not received refund but has fallen on a weekend.
Purchased a pair of Lowa Renegades recently and while they seemed comfortable enough initially the insole in the right boot seemed to slip to the back of the boot each time I used them. I telephoned Lowa who agrred to provide me with replacement insoles free of charge. The replacements seem to be settling in OK.
Ths order arrived quickly, the contents were appropriate and difficult to chose between because they were both suitable. BUT the resend label is not recognised by the post office scanner, and isnt accepted when entered manually, so I am struggling to return the ther pair of boots. Can you help please?
Bad
Times too long
I love the Lowa Zephyr boots and this is my third set, although first in goretex.

I’d love to comment on the quality of this particular set but the problem is that I’m still waiting for their arrival, having purchased them on the 19th of August.
Company and service is ok. However their idea of a wide boot is something else. Still can’t find a wide toe boxed boot that fits. Sadly returning perfectly good boots 😞
The product met my requirements. Basic product cost was reasonable but the shipping cost was disproportionately high (nearly half the product cost!) and the product was delivered in a ridiculously large packaging box when it could have been fitted in an A4 envelope.
just what I was looking for light and comfortable
I'm disappointed one could only buy one pair. I would have liked to buy two
Onto my 2nd pair of Women's Renegades...the 8 year old pair are much better fit than the new pair though.
This a hard review to write, I love Lowa boots. I ordered a pair of hiking shoes as treat, when they came there was a fault with them. Lowa do not offer an exchange service on any order. I have had to return then and then will need to reorder once I have the refund so will take around two weeks. I gave emailed their customer service three days ago and had no response. So disappointed ☹️
Was disappointed with these boots size 6 was a small 6 and wide fit was very narrow so was not able to see how comfortable they were as had to send back
Ordered some replacement laces for Lowe boots. They cost £4 and were sent in a small envelope and postage and packing was over £3 a bit excessive. Quick service Shame about the p&p
On my 4th pair of Lowa walking shoes, always size 5. Ordered pair number 5 online , Taurus 11 GTX, disappointed and surprised that they didnt fit [too tight] ! However Customer return policy seamlessa nad just waiting on payment refund, the joys of online shopping.
They keep changing these shoes, seldom for the better. The latest version loses eye holes, adds cleats and puts logos on front, back and side - just in case you forget what you are wearing. It is one thing to strip cost out of a product, another thing to be a fidgety manufacturer.
I have constant problems choosing the right size to get a good fit. I like snug fit but then regret it as I then get damaged toe nails. So when I tried on the Lowa and found them immediately comfy i thought they'd be fine. They are 10.5 (45) and the same size as a Scarpa leather pair I have recently bought.
Unfortunately I have found them to have far too much volume. They need overtightening to hold and where the boot creases at the top front this fold ribs against the top of the toe and rubs the skin off. I wish I'd tried a smaller size but the size was the same as other boots I wear ok and walking around the house is just not enough to judge.
They look like greta boots, but the wide fitting is just not wide enough, so I am returning them
The product is excellent. However they let themselves down on the delivery and customer support, I had not received my boots so I contacted them only to be told they should have been dispatched many days earlier but they were still in dispatch, no explanation and no offer of a free pair of socks or laces something which would have gone a long way with me. It just came across as We have you’re money so we don't care.
I've worn various types of Lowa's for 17 years and have always been an 11. Ordered some Tibet gtx boots but they have come up very wide. Even tried a 10.5 but still too wide to be wearable. A real shame as the boots look perfect for what I want.
Love the look and feel of these boots so far. Pity the delivery service was less than expected.
Lowa is rated 4.67 based on 889 reviews