Lowa Reviews

Guy Carberry
Lowa 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Julie McNiven
Lowa 5 star review on 1st January 2021
Shoes are comfortable but quality is only average. Some stitching are already worn out after a week. Bad value for money overall.
I ordered a new pair of Lowa Ranger III GTX after my Ranger II's failed after just 3 years so not impressed. I only ordered new Rangers as I was given a discount code. Without the code I wouldn't have ordered Lowas at the price point. All I can say so far is quick delivery and nice box.
No comment
These are my second pair of Lowa. They are just as comfortable as my first pair and fit my awkward feet well. I like these black/blue one more to look at but they are leaking rainwater in after less than 200 miles / 6 months of lazy dog walking.
Why have you stopped doing wide fitting in women's walking shoes?
Quick delivery from Royal Mail but wrong insoles sent for Lowa boots. Customer service good response but DPD poor delivery service still awaiting replacements!
Hi, only covered around 18miles with my boots so far, still sore at parts to walk with them. I hope they will be worn in in the next 50miles or in around 2months. This is my review so far with the LOWA Camino GTX Mens Size 43 boots. Mr Thomson
These are a lot lighter than my last pair and the eyelets less substantial.I reserve judgement . But spear well made
Boots are well made, comfortable and completely waterproof but the soles have poor grip in wet or mud and are lethal if its at all icy. I can't wear them if there is any hint of wintry conditions.
The boots that arrived were fantastic to look at. The only issue is they sent a US 6.5 instead of a UK 6.5 and now the UK 6.5 is out of stock.
I measured my feet as described on the website but the boot was still too short. I am now trying another half size up on the Lowa narrow fit ladies in the hope it will fit.
After initially receiving a pair of damaged boots, I was very impressed with their customer service and their remedy.
Arrived quickly but not true to size,so small and narrow for a wide fit lovley boots but had to return which was easy.Have not received refund but has fallen on a weekend.
Purchased a pair of Lowa Renegades recently and while they seemed comfortable enough initially the insole in the right boot seemed to slip to the back of the boot each time I used them. I telephoned Lowa who agrred to provide me with replacement insoles free of charge. The replacements seem to be settling in OK.
Ths order arrived quickly, the contents were appropriate and difficult to chose between because they were both suitable. BUT the resend label is not recognised by the post office scanner, and isnt accepted when entered manually, so I am struggling to return the ther pair of boots. Can you help please?
Bad Times too long
I love the Lowa Zephyr boots and this is my third set, although first in goretex. I’d love to comment on the quality of this particular set but the problem is that I’m still waiting for their arrival, having purchased them on the 19th of August.
Company and service is ok. However their idea of a wide boot is something else. Still can’t find a wide toe boxed boot that fits. Sadly returning perfectly good boots 😞
The product met my requirements. Basic product cost was reasonable but the shipping cost was disproportionately high (nearly half the product cost!) and the product was delivered in a ridiculously large packaging box when it could have been fitted in an A4 envelope.
just what I was looking for light and comfortable
Lowa is rated 4.70 based on 1,311 reviews