Lowa Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lowa
Read Lowa Reviews

Tell us how Lowa made you happy
Much too narrow -Lowa does not make wide fittings for women
Very good service when I ordered boots online but, unfortunately, the wide fitting was not what I had expected being very little wider than the normal fitting. However, there was free return and a quick full refund.
I have been wearing Lowa Renegade GTX Mid boots, specifically UK size 9.0 (EU 43.5) and 9.5 (EU 44) for over 20 years. I have had perhaps 8 pairs. Each pair has typically lasted 2 to 3 years of almost daily use for walking to and from work, every evening and weekend averaging 6 miles a day and at least 10 each weekend day either hill or mountain walking or 30 mile mountain bike rides, often with a 5kg day pack, myself weighing 78kg. From new I have never experienced a blister, toenail damage or other injury, shoe or insole failure only perhaps a broken shoe lace after 2 or 3 years or a water integrity (Goretex) failure after immersion after 3 years continuous use by which time usually the Vibram sole has finally worn through or lost grip due to my toe / heel strike pattern. They and I have survived the UK, Scandanavia (-35 deg.C) and Alpine, snow, ice and rain and +35 desert and mountain environments without letting me down. The Goretex and leather have been warm and cool enough to prevent discomfort. The Vibram sole provides excellent flexible and durable grip. I have tried other brands before and since and regretted buying them. Nothing compares. They are a walkers slippers - light, durable, comfortable, damage resistant, shed mud easily, are waterproof, have excellent grip, reliable and clean up easily and well. When I finally have to retire a worn out pair, an experienced old friend by then) I just hope that nothing has changed and nothing ever has. I don my new pair and stride on into the future with never a regret. My wife acknowledges the monumental moment and smiles. Lowa have been consistently reliable with the design, quality and feel for over 20 years. They come thoroughly recommended. If man needs boots, then mankind needs Lowa. They have never let me down and enable me to contemplate and endure without limits and go anywhere in my known world in all weathers. They have been my wearable ATV. They have been that good that I would advocate them (but I don't worship them). Have fun, I have and know I will.
I ordered from Lowa five days ago and paid for next day delivery. I sent a message to Lowa yesterday. No sign of a reply or my order. A bit of a cheek to ask for a review when they have not supplied my shoes. Just terrible.
Great boots, quite comfortable to wear and I like how there is actually a shoe-care manual and everything. Also I would actually say the boots came looking better than it did in the pictures which is unexpected. Overall, brilliant.
Have to say what an excellent pair of boots, live upto the description of all terrain, in the last four days they kept my feet warm on two glaziers, while on snowmobile's and ice caving. Dry in the waterfall basins and comfortable on the valcanic sand and rocks. Exellent pair of boots cheers
Lowa is rated 4.67 based on 894 reviews