Lowa Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lowa
Read Lowa Reviews

Tell us how Lowa made you happy
Quick delivery. Replacement laces work even better than the ones supplied with the renegade gtx boots.
Brilliant boots, avaialable in half sizes, delivered promptly.
Quality as expected - 5 of 5.
These boots are the best thing in the world I have a proper pair of boots i can run in and grip on hills that don't need wearing in at all they have the flex of trainers but the grip of walking boots never thought this was possible
Excellent service from Lowa and an excellent product. My new pair of ranger lll boots couldn't fit any better they are a joy to wear. I've already used them for over 80 miles with no complaints. My new go-to boot.
Lovely boots lightweight but still very supportive.
I was worried that the boots would be to high around the ankle but the boots were very comfortable.Delivery was very quick and packaged very well. The boots are very attractive and are very comfortable I had a large blister on my heel after wearing wellies and was dreading wearing the boots but to my amazement my feet were very comfortable. I have worn them every day walking the dogs and washing the boots is very easy the water just runs of so very waterproof. I would definitely recommend these boots they are not cheap but you get what you pay for
Speedy delivery, good value, my third pair of walking shoes.
Very simple, Lowe were able to provide replacement laces for their own walking boots unlike some of their rivals.........the boots are also very comfortable.
An amazing company and so easy to deal with. They are responsive to questions and really helpful with advice on shoe maintenance. Very personable and a pleasure to buy from. Products are really good too!
I was recommended LOWA Renegade GTX Lo when I started doing serious distance walking and have had no problems. I have just purchased a new pair as my old pair might not make it through the winter even with a new insole I recently bought and I could not bare to be without a pair.
The best boots on the market.
Been buying lowa for 15 years now. Best boots I’ve every brought. Very comfortable and feet never get cold or wet.
Just got my third pair of Lowa Renegade. Not sure there's anything to add!
I have been a fan of Lowa boots for years. The quality and comfort is second to none. I ordered from their website and was wearing the boots only a couple of days later. Well packaged and boots are exactly as I hoped for.
Had an issue with a pair of walking shoes which I could not take back to the store from which they were purchased. Contacted Lowa direct and received a replacement pair without any hassle at all. That is customer service - well done Tim and thank you
Overall excellent service- although I didn't get the promised email to inform me re zhipping and delivery when i queried this i got a very prompt and detailed response. The shoes themselves are the best i have had ... ever. Comfortable and great to wear. I'm not a hiker but walk my Labrador for two hours each day in all weathers so comfort is vital and these hit all the right targets.
Excellent service and help from James
Lowa for me has and sells the best band for buck footwear. I have been using them for the past 5 years now since first stumbling on their lowa renegade gtx boots. Which are the best most comfortable boot I have ever had. And I have used a large range of different brands. And by far lowa stands out and makes other competitors look rather week in comparison.
Great asking shoes, can’t wait to try them out in the wet winters weather this year!
Lowa is rated 4.67 based on 880 reviews