Lowa Reviews

Guy Carberry
Lowa 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Julie McNiven
Lowa 5 star review on 1st January 2021
Very friendly company to deal with direct and a great service and turn around on orders.
I love my new boots - they are incredibly comfortable and I am looking forward to getting lots of walks done in them!
Fantastic service and product: Buying via mail order during lockdown was unfamiliar territory for me. The first pair ordered did not fit too well. The returns and refund process was quick and efficient. Following some advice from customer services I tried a larger size and a different model. Again both were not perfect and were returned - 4th time lucky and I sourced myself the correct size and width fitting and I am really impressed with the quality of the product. Even more impressive has been the whole experience with the customer services team who have helped immensely in selecting the correct product for me. Their answers to queries have been very speedy, very polite and very useful and this continued into the after sales with detailed advice on the care of the product (Renegade GTX Mid's (wide)) - I would particularly like to thank James King for his patience and understanding and for all the advice shared. Long story short, Top Product from a Top Company.
Prompt despatch. Slight problem with packaging which caused an issue but this was quickly resolved. Great service!
Excellent service fast and efficient
The speed of delivery and quality of boots is second to none. Returns are very easy too. I had a pair of size 7s in a 7.5 box and they replied to my email very quickly and immediately dispatched a pair of 7.5s. Looking forward to taking my first walk in them as my old walking boots gave me blisters.
Great boots fantastic price and service. Delivered in two days, will definitely use again. Thanks👍
Quality products at competitive prices. Very quick delivery and would certainly recommend.
Absolutely brilliant service. Bought the lowa tibet gtx and the fit is superb, they are so comfortable. Thankyou very much Lowa team
Wow! What fantastic customer service! They dealt with an admin issue caused by the post office so efficiently and made sure my package was re-labelled and out of their hands again the same day as the problem occurred. I am very impressed with their customer care. The shoes are terrific - robust, comfortable and good looking. No wonder my local trekking guide company said they are the best you can get.
I've been wearing Lowa walking boots for about 25 years ever since a nice gentleman in an outdoor shop in Ambleside introduced me to them. The most comfortable boots I have ever had and they wear well.
Sadly these are to small for me so I had to return them. I have the boots which are just amazing. So can't give a lower score than 5 as they are fantastic
A lovely company selling a brilliant product and offering a first class service. This is one very happy customer.
2nd pair in 20 years they last !
A very sturdy, attractive boot that provides excellent fit and support straight out of the box. The availability of a quality boot in a wide fitting is a good shout by Lowa to include in their product range and demonstrates a company that considers the needs of a broad range of customers.
Purchased waterproof spray and wax, having used previously. It's very effective. Arrived promptly.
Lowa Locarno GTX Lo. Shoes. Recently purchased these shows from Lowa Online Store as they were the colour I was looking for & at a very good price. And as already owning 2 pairs of Lowa Boots/Shoes in the Renegade GTX Mid Cut Boot & Renegade GTX Lo cut Shoe models I knew that I would not be let down in quality & comfort from a brand I can trust that look after your feet when it comes to walking.
The best boots I've bought and great service when I needed to renew the laces
A very comfortable and quality boot. I wear a pair of Mountain GTX 50 hrs a week for work, and wanted an everyday alternative. The Ranger were recommended by Tim and they are perfect. Not cheap, but they ooze quality. They have worked straight from the box, and have already been tested in mud and rain, with no issues and very good traction.
Walking shoes are as good as new with the new insole. Very comfortable again.
Lowa is rated 4.70 based on 1,311 reviews