Lowa Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Lowa

How would you rate Lowa ?

"First pair to small (my fault) so sent them back no problem and quick action from lowa new pair sent just as prompt ,if they last half as long as my original lowa’s I’ll be more than happy,as they must be more than 20 years old and still going strong Many thanks"
RICHARD VOSS
Verified Buyer
"Excellent range of boots and great service with delivery within 24 hrs and free return(though not needed)"
Damon Robinson
Verified Buyer
"A good service from the moment I placed the order and they were delivered when they said they would be. Also supplied a good quality boot."
"They had my size UK-13 narrow and they were shipped overnight in time for me to partially break them in before a trek. The fit was so good that I had no blisters over a 100km hike less than a week later."
Peter Murphy
Verified Buyer
"Replacement boots as good as my last pair which I had for 8 years"
"Very easy to use. Free delivery and very prompt. The box it came in was huge and it would have fitted into a much smaller jiffy bag/box."
"Great shoes. Pity they didn’t fit because high quality. I have wide toes and the wide fit wasn’t wide enough. For that reason only I’ve not rated as excellent. What was excellent was the returns policy. No fuss, no quibble, quick and easy. Would recommend to anyone who isn’t afflicted wit my wide feet."
"The products were easy to order and came in good time. Thank you"
"Disappointing delivery experience; having ordered just a leather conditioner, I did not expect the delivery a "signed for". The parcel is currently at the post depot, where I will go collect It. As I ordered online to have the convenience of a home delivery, that's a bit of a fail. I understand that "signed for" delivery is important for boots and expensive items, but I would not use it for cheaper items."
Hi,

We're sorry to hear of your experience.

Unfortunately LOWA Active Creme 75ml will not fit in a standard envelope (whereas laces or insoles will) and therefore requires someone available to receive it for home delivery. If unable to deliver, the postman/postwoman would then look to follow any additional delivery instructions, re-attempt delivery or return the item to the depot.

We will try to ensure that this is clarified in our website info, but apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards,
LOWA UK
Gordon Brown
Verified Buyer
"I recently bought some Lowa Elite Desert boots so I want something to help stop the ingress of water into these boots. Water Stop is easy to use , just spray it on to clean material. It can be used on a wide variety of materials including leather. I am not a professional so this is not a scientific review however it does make materials more water resistant."
"Lowa is a product that you can put your trust into weather on the hills mountains or on a search for Kent search and rescue"
"Free next day delivery and clear boot care instructions."
"What I wanted was in stock and came rely quickly"
"Excellent customer service and products."
"I'm on my 3rd pair of Lowa now (Renegade, San Fran, San Luis), which should tell you how much I like them. The quality is incredible - you really feel like a lot of care has been put into making them. My San Francisco trainers took me on a hike up through Portugal & Spain last year, and kept my feet cool & comfortable. And one year on and a couple of thousand miles later, they still look and feel great. I've become a bit of an evangelist about Lowa now!"
Andrew Oakley
Verified Buyer
"Good quality product.Reasonable price compared to other brands.Easy to order on your website"
"Just bought my second pair of Renegade II GTX Lo Ws because I love the first pair so much - and because this particular model has been updated and I wanted the old ones, they were a really brilliant price!"
"The shoes fit perfectly fine, but the standard insole is absolutely rock hard. I'll be sending them back because I can't be bothered trying to find an insole that i'll like. I'll be going with Mammut as their shoes are simply more comfortable right out the box with no need for changing the insole."
"ordered from website which was very easy to use, good delivery service."
John Mcghee