Lowa Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lowa
Read Lowa Reviews

Tell us how Lowa made you happy
Excellent quality shoe at a good price. Delivered promptly.
After initially receiving a pair of damaged boots, I was very impressed with their customer service and their remedy.
I have been wearing Lowa shoes for a number of years now and thought I’d try a different style and I’m not disappointed same great quality and fit. I don’t usually order shoes online as I prefer to try them on in store but this is the second time I have ordered direct from Lowa and the service is excellent.
Understandably I can not (yet) comment the product itself, but only the service. I have ordered online a pair of hiking boots and got wat I have ordered. The parcel arrived nearly on time. Carefully packed and accompanied with a prepaid return label, that I did not have to use, as the shoes had the correct size.
Very good quality walking shoe - this is my second pair and the pricing direct from the company was very competitive.
Walking shoes arrived quickly and well packaged. They are a Xmas present so don’t know quality yet.
Service, speed of delivery and bots excellent. However the default size is 7 and having altered it and believed I had checked the order size 7 arrived somhave returned them and will reorder when refund arrives.
Locarno GTX LO/LO Ws
I have had two pairs of the former for two years. They are the most comfortable, light weight and supportive shoes I have ever owned in my 73 years. I have a painful heel problem (Plantar Fasciitis) which they provide much comfort for on my walks over paved surfaces and country paths.
Cleaning them is easy as they do not mind water at all and still look perfectly serviceable when they dry. They are showing little sign of wear even though I wear them most days. The soles are still in excellent condition and give a good grip with decent flexibility with really good support. These shoes also look modern and smart.
So, I have just bought another pair which is another feather in your cap for most shoe manufacturers keep changing their styles so getting another pair of a style you like is impossible.
Well done and thank you Lowa. Just one point though, I can find no explanation as to the difference between my original "LO" shoe and the latest "LO Ws" shoe so I just took a chance and fortunately they fit.
Fabulous service. Easy to order. I was kept informed of delivery. My Lowa boots arrived as expected. My boots are exactly as described. Very comfortable. I would recommend them.
Very happy with my new Lowa boots, comfortable and lightweight, just what I needed.
Replaced my 6 year old pair where the soles were breaking up and delighted that the updated model has Vibram soles so as well as comfort there should be better durability!
Went for the Tibet Gtx and was not disappointed..... great trekking boot. Size is accurate to other Lowa boots (2xpairs of mountain boots), so fit straight out of the box. Looking forward to being out and about with these on..:-)
Lowa 5 star review on 22nd November 2020 Lowa 5 star review on 22nd November 2020
Very disappointed that the metal hooks have been replaced by eyelets so securing the laces is nowhere near as secure in preventing the foot from slipping which on long treks may result in blisters on the ankle and possibly allowing the foot to slide forward pressing the toes against front of shoe which could also result in painful bruising etc.
Excellent service, prompt delivery and quality packaging meaning the boots arrived safely.
This is my second pair of Lowa Ladies Renegade GTX boots, the first pair having survived many miles of very wet hill walking on some seriously rocky terrain. The grip from the sole is brilliant on every surface.
The boots are manufactured to a very high quality standard are extremely comfortable, the slim fit suits my feet well and they are fairly lightweight. They look good too!
I've bought Lowa Renegade boots for years. They are truly excellent boots. Imagine my pleasure when I went on the Lowa website to buy a new pair, and they were half price. £99 for such good boots is an absolute bargain. So I bought two pairs. The second pair sent out were the wrong size. I phoned up, and as they say, easy no-quibble returns policy. Renegades are my preferred boot forever now :-)
Ordered my boots last Friday, one week later I still do not have them... so I cannot review the quality of something I have not received!
Very pleased with both the service and my new boots. I have very wide feet and bunions and these boots are extremely comfortable. First heard about Lowa when skiing in Austria. Could not find comfortable wide fit hire boots so bought my own Lowa boots. As ski boots go, they were also very comfortable.
My new boots are to replace, like for like, my old pair which I have worn on an almost daily basis for a few years. I have had good service from them and look forward to the same with my new ones. I have tried them on and they feel as comfortable as the previous pair immediately, but as I’ve only just received them, I haven’t had much chance to try them out in the field so to speak.
Excellent customer service . I spoke to a advisor straight away and they were really helpful. I would definitely order again .Thank you
Its really great 👍...