Lowa Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Lowa

Tell us how Lowa made you happy

"Lowa boots have always delivered. Lifesaver from my time in the British Army... Very good quality boots via comfort and durability."
"Lowa offer great prices. Quick delivery. Very satisfied."
"Ordered new insoles for my Lowa walking shoes and received them 3 days later. And free post to Ireland! Wonderful service! Also, my Lowas are the best walking shoes I've ever owned. Many thanks. Tom."
"Quality of the shoes looks excellent and there is a great range. Just a shame that the suggested supplier only carried a small range and then mostly no in my size! Just when a red-brick store can actually compete (and win) against online shopping, they just don't seem to bother."
"This my sixth pair of Lowa shoes. Only complaint is that the heels have all worn through whilst uppers are perfect. Probably due to me having had a hip replacement?"
"Great value and excellent quality products. Great service"
"The tibet gtx boots were on my husband's wish list for xmas but because of the price, I held off hoping there would be an offer or discount of some sort. I finally ordered them in the last week before xmas and they were delivered in good time. My husband was over the moon with them. They are extremely well made, have a number of clever features and are very comfortable although they have yet to be put to the test with a decent fell walk. Overall I think they are worth every penny."
"Very efficient service, ordered 2 sizes to try, refund on pair I returned was processed very quickly."
"Easy to use."
"Excellent delivery process and boots are a perfect fit and VERY comfortable. My last Lowa boots lasted for 12 years and these are even better!"
"Happy so far had them out today for 13 hrs fesent shooting my feet were warm and dry all day far better than the mendals .will be out again next week at red hind stalking up in Scotland so that will be the tru test for them will let you know how I get on with them!👍"
"Excellent products, reasonably priced and fast free delivery. Thankyou"
"Easy to order and quick delivery"
"Great service really helpful staff would recommend"
"Great service product is really great staff really helpful"
"My first pair leaked dramatically on one side. The retailer replaced them without hesitation. My second pair started to lose the rubber around the toe area, it was not bonded to the leather properly and again the retailer replaced. My THIRD pair LEAK ! I’m at a loss what to do now. These boots are a premium price and yet three out of three pairs are RUBBISH. There’s no other way to describe this product."
"Excellent communications before delivery. The boots were well packaged and protected. My husband is delighted with the boots, being extremely comfortable, and durable. I highly recommend the boots and purchasing from LOWA."
"I bought walking boots by Lowa and liked them so much that I have now also bought the shoes in the same style. Very comfortable for walking, but smart enough to not look out of place when worn with jeans. Very pleased with both purchases."
"Hi thanks for sending on my lowa laces which i received very promptly. Unfortunately I must have ordered the wrong size as they are way too big, as i bought two pairs and havent used one pair could i return same for the shorter length as they are fantastic quality but look a bit ridiculous as too long. would really appreciate if you would do a swap for me, thanks for your help, Caroline"
"I like the Renegade Lo especially in a wider fit. Ordering was simple and the delivery quick"
Lowa is rated 4.73 based on 424 reviews