Lowa Reviews

Guy C
Lowa 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Julie M
Lowa 5 star review on 1st January 2021
I love Lowa products and have had many pairs. Fits like a glove
Posted 22 minutes ago
Very good laces fitted my lowa boots perfectly. Definately recommend them
The boots are exactly as described, they are a premium product and very well made. Extremely comfortable and the extra wide fitting makes all the difference ,if your feet are that shape. Yet to try them in the rain , for obvious reasons. Perhaps i should have bought the dessert boots living in the UK drought terrain!
I have bought Lowa walking boots for many years and will continue to do so.
This is my fourth pair of Lowa Renegade GTX boots. I wear them all the time as they are comfortable, robust and provide excellent support. Look good too! It's the first time I have ordered them directly from Lowa Sales and was very impressed with the quick service
I have worn my walking shoes now for about 6 years. These days I mainly wear them for cycling and low level walks but recently did a climb in Cumbria. After I discovered I had gone through the insoles. Lola else t replacements within 3 days. Brilliant and full cushioning one e again
I love your boots which are hard wearing, comfortable and stylish.
Haven’t worn my Lowa Rangers yet but just around the house seem like a solid boot which will last! Great product with great customer service. Spoke to the team via email and received quick professional input which was really helpful.
Comfortable shoes. The top bridge seems to press down onto my foot a little but other than that they seem comfortable.
I loved my Lowa walking shoes so much that I bought boots as well. Excellent products, so comfortable and hard wearing. Excellent service from Lowa.
My second pair of Lowa boots, my first lasting 16 years of decent and very comfortable use. These reminded me why I bought the originals, they’re comfortable straight out of the box, well made, look good and I hope to see another 15 years out of them - highly recommended!
The website was easy to navigate, with lots of useful information to guarantee you picked the boot that was right for you, but also for what you planned to do in the boot. The delivery was fast and well packaged with instructions for care and a return label should you need it. The boots themselves inspire confidence and everything I wanted and more. More than I ever spent on a pair of boots but needed to take the care of my feet more seriously.
Shoes are so comfortable I thought I had better buy two pairs, especially as LOWA do half sizes. I recently bought the treatment pack to ensure I was protecting them with the correct product
I recently sent a pair of Lowa mountain GTX boots that I have had for over 10 years, for a resolve and new rand. The process was simple, and the boots were returned promptly in great condition. They will hopefully last another 10 years.
Superb customer service, especially from James King. Minor issue dealt with quickly and efficiently and I was delighted.
Fantastic service. Boots are of outstanding quality
These are narrower than the Lowa Sirkos GTX model they replaced. Would have thought Lowa would choose a different product name when updating the old model if they were making such changes. Had to return due to fit.
Excellent customer service and advice. Prompt free delivery.
Always comfortable from Day One, this is my second pair!
Sandals are good quality but don't suit my foot size/shape
Lowa is rated 4.7 based on 1,923 reviews