Lowa Reviews

Guy C
Lowa 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Julie M
Lowa 5 star review on 1st January 2021
LOWA are my choice of boots having used them in a professional capacity and hobby mountaineering They are durable comfortable and warm Best by far
An excellent pair of walking shoes, more rigid than most and with a grippy sole.
awesome, thanks for the freebies!
Unfortunately these boots were just too narrow for my feet. Super sad! I have just returned them and am awaiting my refund. :(
Excellent boots and fantastic fast service
Fantastic service 👏
My replacement laces arrived quickly
This is the third pair of Lowa boots I have bought, unfortunately my first pair got scorched on a camp fire, so I got a pair of Renegade Gore-Tex GTX which are so comfy, only thing is my feet get cold in them when it's icy outside- so they will be nice and cool in summer, so I bought a pair of Evo ice GTX boots which are thermally lined and toasty warm, so now I have boots for all seasons. Lowa boots aren't cheap, but I don't mind paying a premium price for genuine quality, they are made in Europe.
Really pleased with my recent purchase of some laces for my Lowa boots. I’ve had my boots since 2013 and they’re showing no signs of disrepair yet. I initially didn’t bother looking on the Lowa site for laces as I assumed I’d be charged for postage etc - I was amazed to find that the laces we’re cheaper than elsewhere and postage was fast and free. 100% recommend. Thanks for the great service and product.
Boots very nice and delivered very fast!
Brilliant boots that last, excellent service - couldn't be happier. Thanks Lowa, many more adventures to come :)
Highly recommend Lowa but not DPD. My purchase was made on 28/11 and dpd was the named courier, they held the parcel at one of their depots and returned it back to Lowa after stating delivery had been refused even though it never left the dpd depot from Wakefield to my huddersfield address, I contacted Lowa and they were very efficient in sorting dpds error and sent my order straight out with Royal Mail and it has arrived today 4/12, very happy with boots they are a lovely colour and recipient has tried them on and states they are very comfortable. Thank you Lowa
I bought an expensive pair of Lowa boots and after one trip lasting 5 days in the Lake District the rubber has started to peel and delaminate on the front of the boot. Very poor workmanship. Do not buy these boots.
The boots look great, they are comfortable to wear. However, I have worn them for one trip over 5 days across some well worn tracks, in the English Lake District. The result after 5 days is the rubber at the front has split and chipped off and it has started to separate at several point around the front of the boot. I expect some wear and tear, but for this to happen after one week of walking is not good. I would not recommend this boot to anyone, save your money. I have bought boots half the price of these and they have lasted years. I thought I was buying the best and paid premium price for poor workmanship. Again avoid these boots, they could and should have been one of the best boots on the market. Very dissatisfied
After my 26month old boots developed a flaw in the same identical place, I contacted Lowa Uk as the store where I bought them didn’t want to know. Tim, the point of contact was fantastic and after sending him the requested pictures…they very kindly and unexpectedly decided to replace my boots with a brand new pair…bearing in mind they were at least 2 month out of warranty….absolutely BRILLIANT!!! My original boots are probably the most comfortable honking boots I have owned to date and the after care and support from Lowa Uk (direct) has just been second to none. Thank you Tim, Lowa and the team for you help and support throughout!!! Did I mention they were BRILLIANT 😁
New insolses required for my exceptionally hard-working GORE-TEX tactical boots. Really easy to find on LOWA's website, despatched and delivered really quickly.
Excellent service! Boots were ordered 2p.m. And delivered next morning. This is the second pair of Zephyr GTX mid boots I have had. They are the most comfortable boots I have ever owned. I use them for walking and also for airsoft. Great value, really well made. Can’t fault them!
Great looking boots, yet to try them on as they are a Christmas present to me . I had Lowa boots before amazing comfortable/durable/cool looking. like walking around in your slippers
Great hiking boots, pricey but worth it, rapid delivery. Can't fault them.
Absolutely beautiful walking boots, amazing quality and so comfortable. A bit more expensive than other brands I was looking at but so worth it. Very fast and efficient delivery.
Lowa is rated 4.71 based on 1,541 reviews