Lowa Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Lowa

How would you rate Lowa?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Jenny Beaumont
Verified Buyer
"Love these boots - my second pair of Lowa boots! Like the colour and the fit is great. Really hardwearing too. Perfect for those daily dog walks."
"hello the shoes are comfortable and the sole is hard enough but the shoe laces are too short. can you send me a longer pair of shoe laces please Rui Dias 8 Coronation Way Stewartby Bedford MK43 9GQ Thank you in advance Best Regards Rui"
Peter Marshall
Verified Buyer
"Quality Products - Rapid Delivery - Thanks"
"Durable and comfortable"
"I was impressed with the speed of delivery following the order placement. My trail shoes arrived well packed. Thank you."
Robert Locock
Verified Buyer
"Your choice of carrier. I worked in logistics until I retired and UPS were by far the worst and most unreliable of the lot."
Michael Drage
Verified Buyer
"Happy to write a review. Was introduced to Lowa boots about 11 years ago I have to say these are the best so far so Don't buy them incase I loose these"
Jenny Beaumont
Verified Buyer
"Very easy ordering - great size guide which made it easy to order online. Also, efficient delivery and goods were packaged well."
Susan Kember
Verified Buyer
"Good website. Very efficient postal service to deliver. I sent one pair back as I had ordered two pairs as unsure of size and this was really easy and did not cost me a penny. Refund was very prompt."
"I spend all day on my feet , through all terrain so i need quality and comfort. Perfect"
"Really great comfortable fit - great ankle support - sturdy and great for trekking"
Neil Stevens
Verified Buyer
"Comfortable boots although so far I am still wearing them in and have not done any long walks, just indoors and short walks outside in the dry."
"Bought Lowa boots 2 1/2 years ago, very happy from day one. Bought Lowa active creme to protect them. Used outdoors almost every working day in all weathers. I am expecting 6 months to a year more out of them. Worth every penny. I will definitely buy Lowa as replacements when eventually necessary."
"Second pair"
Alan Stones
Verified Buyer
"My order arrived on time and it was well packed"
Johnny Martin
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to choose online and delivery was very quick"
Johnñ Davies
Verified Buyer
"Excellent advice given by Lowa uk,boots arrived and felt comfortable from the off,these are B2 boots,but are extremely comfortable.C2 crampons ( grivel g12) fit snugly.cant wait to try them in the mountains of Morocco."
Tania Lanham
Verified Buyer
"Lovely quality boots very comfy - bought for a walking holiday in April in the Lake District but have been using them to walk the dog - highly recommend"
Rosalind Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Lowa actually make ladies footwear big enough for my size 9 feet! I am on my second pair. This time just shoes. Great fit. I can move through all weather confidently. My boots have done at least 700 miles and are still going strong."
Richard Hickman
Verified Buyer
"Great company and product. May want to think about their packaging as a shoe box full of cardboard was sent out with a tube of cream and a can of proper! At least most of it was recyclable."
Lowa is rated 4.79 based on 251 reviews