Lowa Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lowa
Read Lowa Reviews

Tell us how Lowa made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Beautifully made, very comfortable shoes. Perfect for summer, very light. It's my second pair. Love it.
Great company who I want to see continue to remain a contender within the military use boot market.
Was disappointed with these boots size 6 was a small 6 and wide fit was very narrow so was not able to see how comfortable they were as had to send back
Boots have not arrived yet.
My 1st ever pair of walking boots were Lowa had them for over 10 years from day one did 15 miles day 2 10 miles and so it continued every weekend for over 10 years then tried cheaper brands big mistake back with Lowa and happy feet
Excellent boots, they fit like a glove straight out of the box. I have been wearing Lowa boots for fifteen years now and would highly recommend them.
A perfect boot for all occasions.
Just received my 2nd ever pair of these walking shoes! Had my first 10k walk and no issues, best I have had, no need to wear them in. Last pair lasted 4-5 years and still going. Good value.
Purchased the water stop spray and the leather creme and both products were typical Lowa products. They have given my Lowa boots a really nice treat and the water now drops right off them. I think both products are worth the money and the delivery was within a few days.
So far the boot i got is great. I got wide boot so im loving the comfort of it. It'd be great if there were more option on size and colour in smaller size like 6.5 to 7. But the durablity and comfort is the best so far i've had.
Great boots this is my 3rd pair excellent.
Fantastic boots and excellent customer service.
My second pair. Very pleased with the fit and comfort. Thank you
Boots very comfortable, no need to be broken in. They feel light but still feels robust. Lacing and tung position/design feel comfortable with no bunching or hard seams. Obviously I can't comment on longevity. Bought for work, landscaping, first day out approx 20 miles walking behind mowers, strimming etc. The returns policy sealed the deal as i have a lot of difficulty sizing boots, wide front foot with a very narrow heal. These boots were right on the limit for the width of the front of my foot.
Well, these are my third Lowa shoes in about 6 years and I would not buy anything else for walking with my dog. I have not given them 5 stars as my latest pair, bought about 14 days ago, have already show scuff marks on the toe. (This is probably because of the colour, ie olive.)
This is the third pair of Lowa Renegade GTX Lo Ws I have purchased. i have found them very comfortable and hard wearing . Good fit.
I found it very useful that Lowa offered free returns which meant I ordered two sizes to choose between and easily sent the other pair back.
These shoes are heavy duty. They are a stiff shoe, more like a classic walking boot, yet they are still comfortable just with less flex compared to my Salomon shoes.
The grip is excellent and mud falls away after a while because of the clever lug design.
The lace loops at the top make them very easy to put on/off.
I bought the narrow version because my foot is slim and I am happy that Lowa offers this option.
I do light hikes for no more than a few hours, I haven't had any pain or blisters from these shoes.
Overall I'm happy with them and the construction should mean they last a long time. Knowing the sole is replaceable is also a good feature.
Absolutely amazing shoes. To start with I received a great service/advice and fitting from the girl at Landmark. I walked almost 500km in two months and they still feel and look like new. Very comfortable, waterproof (gets dry very quickly when wet), dirt comes off very easily. Can’t feel them on my feet at all. Very supportive whilst hiking through uneven terrain. All in all, the best shoes I ever bought! πŸ˜‰
Great personal service, great product
Very pleased with these walking boots, so light and extremely comfortable.
Excellent service and delivered as promised on time.
Also still love the fact Lowa are made in Europe please keep it that way.
Lowa is rated 4.67 based on 702 reviews