Lowa Reviews

Guy Carberry
Lowa 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Julie McNiven
Lowa 5 star review on 1st January 2021
Needed new laces and cleaning products for my Renegade. I've had them 6 years and love them. Superb quality hiking boots.
All staff dealt with were extremely polite, helpful and knowledgeable. The boots are great. They fit like a glove straight from the box. Delivery was next day. My Wife has now ordered a pair of Lowa boots. Fully recommended.
was looking for a boot with a narrow fit, very speedy delivery, very good quality product and no 'breaking in' needed. As a woman with size 8 but narrow feet it is great to get a fit that doesnt assume that because my fit are quite large for a woman that they are also wide. Would like to see more in the narrow range as this will definitley be my 'go to' brand for walking boots/shoes
Very quick delivery. Boots are lovely, very comfy and no blisters or rubbing on my first walk of over 5k in them. Extremely happy with my purchase so far (not had them long) - not tried them out in the wet yet.
Arrived Quick, I love LOWA shoes. Comfy , Classic , waterproof. Ideal to my outdoor lifestyle.
Quick and efficient delivery.
My 3rd pair of Lowa walking boot/shoes. They are tough, hard wearing, waterproof and comfortable. No compromise on quality.
Fantastic, very quick delivery and really good quality boots, very comfortable. Thank you!
Lowa brilliant boots great service. Nothing else to say.
Good product, delivered promptly and on time
Best boots I have ever bought. I’m now on my second pair. The first pair (Mountain GTX I believe) I have just had re-soled which is a bit of a novelty to me. The uppers are still in great condition after 6 years and it took me that long to wear down the soles. Great walking boots with superb ankle support that I wear daily to work and need waterproof boots.
Very good firm to deal with. Honest and honourable... and the boots are good too!
Excellent customer service, order arrived within a few days and very prompt refund when I sadly had to return the boots. I'm a size 4.5 shoe so ordered a size 5 but my toes still touched the ends.
Excellent service. Comfortable shoes. Very pleased, will look on the Lowa site again.
As always a great pair of boots with a super service
Amazing boot, have walked 50 miles in them so far, very comfortable
excellent service
The service from the UK distributor TKC Sales was outstanding. I wasn't sure which model or size of boot to buy and they showed no end of patience with me as I dithered. Due to lockdown it wasn't possible to go to a shop to try them on so TKC sent me several pairs to try. Each pair was delivered in less than 24 hours. Meanwhile we swapped several emails and phone calls. I must have been the customer from hell. These guys are experts in their field and their advice was on point.

As for the product, I ended up with a pair of Lowa Zephyr boots. I've only walked 6 km in them so far. I found the instep support quite obtrusive at first simply because my old pair of boots didn't have this and I'd got used to them after several thousand kilometres of walking. However after about 30 minutes in the Zephyrs, once my feet had warmed up and expanded, I didn't give it a second thought. After years in my old boots it will take a little while to get used to the very different design of my new boots but so far so perfect.

Lowa boots do come up a little small so you may want to go up one EU size, half a UK size from your normal boots. Or two EU, one whole UK size from your normal shoes.

In conclusion I'm delighted. Next week we'll be ordering a pair of Lowa Renegade boots for my wife. And later in the year I'll be ordering a second, heavier duty pair for myself.
Very pleased, the boots were ordered on the Monday afternoon and were delivered on the Tuesday morning.
My husband says the boots are very comfortable
Easy ordering and products arrived on time.
Lowa is rated 4.68 based on 1,162 reviews