Lowa Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lowa
Read Lowa Reviews

Tell us how Lowa made you happy
Buying process seamless. Walking shoes fit like a glove. Great experience all round!
very good quality boot however make my feet sweat and now have athletes foot.
Easy ordering and quick, free, standard delivery. Boots feel very comfortable and the sizing was good - I’m a UK size 7 and felt the boots were true to size. Too soon to say how comfortable they are or how durable they will be as I’ve only tried them on in the house.
Bought these for my other half supposedly for Christmas , however since he tried them on he’s decided he can’t wait hence he’s now wearing them , absolutely loves them very good service from Lowa would definitely recommend!
Bad
Times too long
I ordered a new pair of boots in supposedly the same size as the ones I have been wearing for the past couple of years. When they arrived I could see that they were smaller. However I tried them on, only to confirm that this was indeed the case. So I am going to order the next size up - but am pretty irritated - especially as the no exchange policy means I have to order and pay for an alternative pair separately. I have given up wondering why manufacturers change the sizes of the goods they offer - but I wish they didn't. I would have given a five start review to the previous pair of boots but the stars here relate only to the service issue not to the boots themselves.
This is my third pair of sirka walking shoes. Getting hard to find. Comfortable from the word go!
Waterproof!
Fast response to emailed question. Once item was ordered it arrived very quickly. Fantastic service.
I've just received my 3rd pair of Lowa walking shoes (I walk 2-3 thousand miles a year) and love the fact that they don't need "breaking in".
Great quality comfortable shoes.
Amazing service, quality footwear as always and expected by Lowa. Keep up the good work guys! Looking forward to my next purchase!
Shoes arrived promptly and fit just as well as the previous LOWA pair.
Had boots 12 years and they are still good.
recently bought new boots, absolutely fantastic boots backed up by excellent company and excellent company policies
Excellent boots and great service. Highly recommended.
My order arrived quick ..active cream and water stop pro ..I love my recon gtx boots omg the hype about lowa boots being good it true ..lowa do the best boots I know of ..
Excellent service. Boots came within a few days. My husband wore them straight out of the box this morning for a 5 mile walk and loved them. (This is a man who doesn’t much like walking). They are very well made and he described them as being really supportive around his ankle yet allowing his wider feet plenty of space. (He is a size 12). We bought these at half price which was an incredible bargain and chose the brand because I already have a Lowa pair of well loved walking shoes.
Excellent in terms of delivery. Quality and comfort of shoes excellent. This is my second pair!!
very good service , boots are good and sizes are true . trying out 1 pair of boots may go to next style up if these prove ok
Light, smart & comfortable
I am tall with long narrow feet so great to find boots my size (9)
The shoes are fantastic. The previous pair were exactly the same and got used nearly for 10 years. The new ones are even better. There was no question for me to try and buy another brand. Buying experience smooth, and fast 48h delivery and free return label in the box in case I wanted to return them, which was not the case, but it is always good to have this peace of mind. Highly recommended brand.
Lowa is rated 4.66 based on 837 reviews