Lowa Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Lowa

How would you rate Lowa ?

"I purchased these insoles for my Lowa GTX boots.I found them to be flimsy and thin unlike the ones that were in my boots originally"
"excellent quality product!"
"Arrived promptly."
"Excellent quality and quick delivery!"
"I’ve had boots from 2 other respected brands but neither come up to the comfort of my Lowa’s - great service, great boots."
"Excellent product excellent service"
"Good fit and comfortable. I always buy Lowa boots."
"Great service, got our laces within two days, guy on the service desk was very helpful. Boots are expensive but good quality also backed up with inexpensive extra things like laces. Well done Lowa."
"Ordered my insoles and arrived within a couple of days postage free Perfect fit and boots feel like new again Very good value compared to others I have used"
"Very comfortable straight out the box. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
"Excellent service will use again"
"I have bought LOWAs for a long time and have been really impressed with them. I wear them all the time and only take them off for bed, they are so comfortable."
"Excellent walking boots and fantastic service as always"
"Well the item was dispatched very quickly so 5⭐️ To Lowa. The problem was with the delivery company Royal Mail sending it all over the place took 5 days on a 48 hour dispatch well done 👍🏻 😡"
"I do a lot of walking with my job and therefore require great boots. The service and shipping was first class. Have only worn them for three days so far and and they feel great . No need to break them in. Will be ordering the waterproof/ care kit. I hope they last as well they should."
"This is my 4th pair of Renegades, previously I’ve had the standard width which have been very comfortable, I never feel the need to take them off as soon as I return from a long hike. They wear very well and give a good grip on wet/slippery surfaces."
"Brilliant quality footwear, shipped very quickly and arrived on time."
"Your service was excellent, although you didn't have what I wanted , you did try your best. Your young ladies were very pleasant on the phone and knew their stuff. Carry on with the good customer service."
"Lowa is expensive but they are the best. I wear mid boots most of the time because of a disability. I have to buy a new pair each year but I consider the £170 an essential medical expense because the extra it allows me to walk everywhere comfortably. And they look good too!"
"I used to wear Lowa boots in the Army, combat GTX or Mountain GTX, I ordered the Camino GTX hiking boots, as expected the boots I ordered are fantastic, Comfortable from day day one as always, The boots give you that special feeling when putting them on. I will be buying again from Lowa. I paid for next day delivery, the cost was very cheap and the boots arrived less than 24 hours after ordering."
Lowa is rated 4.74 based on 375 reviews