Lowa Reviews

Guy Carberry
Lowa 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Julie McNiven
Lowa 5 star review on 1st January 2021
Very comfortable good looking in big size. They paying attention on details.
Good quality
Really quite disappointed.
Boots have been comfortable. New laces good as they now remain in cleats.
So far so good, my explorer boots are a perfect fit and my feet were confertable all day in the Scottish mountains. The materials are durable and I expect I will get many many years of use out of them , with the proper care.
Next day service and great boots thanks robert
Great products. Tibet boots were the best boots I've ever owned. Care products are fantastic and online purchases were delivered on time .
,,,,,thanks,,,,
Great customer service and my new Zephyr GTX boots are so comfortable straight out of the box and onto the hill. Thanks Lowa
The Lowa shoes were very well made but too narrow for me as I have wide feet.
I struggle to find shoes to fit my narrow foot and often require a half fitting too.This is the second pair from Lowa that have proved a perfect fit! On top of that the service was excellent-prompt and user friendly ( I’m not really a mail order fan..)
Comfortable, hard wearing and good looking for boots.
Super service and a super product.
A helpful sizing guide (it's always difficult to by the correct size footware online), and very prompt delivery.
Love these boots. Recommend by a reputable walking shop as a light weight every day dog walking boot and they certainly are. I wear them every day, all weathers & any season. I’ve just ordered my 4th pair in about the last 6 years.
Excellent so far. Received the boots yesterday.
Very quick excellent service, along with excellent product.
Really comfortable shoes and excellent service.
I bought a pair of Renegade GTX narrow fit boots. First time for Lowa, bought on recommendation of a friend. Quite simple, they are beautiful. They fit perfectly and are so comfortable. I wear them for walking the dog. I had been wearing cheaper "waterproof" hiking shoes, but always disappointing. So, I took the plunge with Lowa Renegades and I am not sure I could ever go back. Walking in them is a pleasure. Thank you Lowa - for the attention to quality and comfort, and the prompt delivery.
Really efficient next day delivery. Comfortable and great colour/style.
Lowa is rated 4.70 based on 1,361 reviews