Lowa Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Lowa

How would you rate Lowa ?

"Very prompt delivery. Comfortable well made shoes- I've only worn them once as yet so can't comment in more detail. What I really like is the fact they come in half sizes and three width fittings. I did need to take a half size larger than usual, however."
"Turned up the next day exactly as described. Put them straight in my Lowa boots and are comfy. Just what I needed as the innersoles of the original boots has started to wear making holes. This was a cheap fix to the problem and I get to keep my comfy boots."
"Very comfortable boots, free delivery and very quick"
"Excellent products and customer support. I emailed Lowa UK to ask when a particular size of insole would be back in stock. Not only did they reply but some time later I received an email to say that the size I wanted was back in stock."
"Ordered a product from their website that later turned out not to exist and it was only luck I happened to spot that they intended to send me an alternative pair of shoes many sizes too big that would've needed to be sent straight back."
Unfortunately you ordered a discontinued model from the sale page which is only available in size uk14, After we received your email querying the order we cancelled and refunded your order. Kind Regards LOWA UK
"Good service from a quality brand."
"Really comfortable and stylish - I ordered for a summer city break . Order a size up though as these are a small fit ."
"Boots I ordered came within two days, really pleased with them, very comfortable and well made"
"Delivered as said (48hrs) exceptional quality as expected from Lowa very comfortable boots"
"I've had 5 pairs of Lowa shoes over 4 years. On the past two purchases, I've noticed the shoes wearing heavily on the inside of the ankle. In under two weeks the shoes have developed a hole where the material has worn down. This is only an issue I've experienced with cheap trainers - I'd hope for more from £140 pair of shoes."
Dear Sir, Thank you for your review however we have not received an email from yourself, please forward your email to enquiries@lowa.co.uk and we will of course reply. Regards LOWA UK.
"Top quality service."
"Fast efficient service - latest purchase new insoles for my Lowa Boots. I have no complaints at all. I currently own two pairs of Lowa multisport shoes and one pair of boots.. All are comfortable and a good fit. If any of them last as long as my original Lowa boots did I will be more than happy."
"outstanding service from the team at TKC. Boots look just the ticket - very comfortable and obviously well made. They should last me a long time"
"I was kept informed as laces were out of stock on my first enquiry. I was advised when they came into stock. Order dispatched and delivered within days. Excellent customer support."
"This boot feels comfortable from the start, I've had other Lowa boots but the zephyr GTX Mid is the best of the bunch."
"The only supplier that I could find that made wide fit quality mens walking boots. Very pleased that the uk distributor kept my enquiry on file and advised me when they were in stock. By the way the fit is great. Best regards"
"Great quality as expected and with free delivery reached me next day. Will be stocking up on a few more pairs and stashing them away."
"At last - a pair of women's boots in 8 1/2."
"Great service from Lowa. Order was dispatched same day as ordering. Really happy with product too."
"Comfort is excellent! But size ... the Lowa size guide is clear on length - I did buy the correct size, but the shoes are wide and after a few days I needed to tighten them and there's now a crease above the toe."
Lowa is rated 4.74 based on 335 reviews