Lowa Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lowa
Read Lowa Reviews

Tell us how Lowa made you happy
I was a bit dubious of buying a boot i had never worn before but to my delight they are fab..i have a wide foot ..but fit perfectly..i wore them straight away on a 10 mile hike which included 43 stiles..yes 43..but they were comfortable right to the end and kept my feet dry walking through wet grass..oh and as they were in sale even better..
Good quality product and service. Thanks!
Best fit, most comfy hiking boots I've ever tried. Great for me as I need a wide fitting shoe. Hardly need to be broken in. Great for munro bagging as well as muddy walks.
Excellent service from ordering to delivery
Shoes exceeded my expectations , very good quality and comfortable
My first purchase of Lowa footwear and now fully recommend
Very pleased with your service and my purchase. Very light and comfortable boot, I hope they prove to be fully waterproof as I expect.
Brilliant
After many hours of reading reviews and watching YouTube videos I took delivery of my Renegade GTX Mid boots at the weekend. I'm very, very impressed by them. I've been out on three fairly long walks in them and they are the most comfortable boots I've owned. I cover a lot of varied terrain as a photographer and I'm out regularly tramping over the moors, clifftops and beaches of Cornwall.
Very impressed by the service from Lowa and look forward to covering many miles with confidence in my new boots!
One very happy customer...
Just wore my Lowa boots and both soles completly broke off!! I haven't worn them for a while but they have been kept in wardrobe indoors.I have hardly worn them very shocked that this has happened
Zillah Maybank
De schoenen trek je aan en loopt er mee weg. Na 8 kilometer lopen ze dan nog steeds prima. Dat is echt top. Omdat we veel lopen zijn de zolen na een jaar versleten en moet je daarom de schoenen weggooien. Dat is een flop. Het wordt hoog tijd dat daar een betere oplossing voor komt. Technisch best wel mogelijk tegen een fatsoenlijke prijs als daar met het ontwerpen al rekening mee wordt gehouden.
Een paar Keen schoenen gingen bijna drie jaar mee. Dus de zool zelf is ook slijtage gevoelig.
just what I was looking for light and comfortable
Fast reliable service.
I’ve just bought some Renegade wide fit for the first time, they are great, extremely comfortable right out of the box, I normally buy Salomon X Ultras, which I love but I like these even more.
Absolutely love these shoes, very comfy and exactly what I was looking for to hike Scotland’s Munro’s. Shopped around for a while and couldn’t find ‘my pair’. Love that they are vegan too.
Brilliant service
My online order was late arriving (turns out a mix up with my address).
However, Lowa quickly and efficiently resolved the issue and my order arrived the following day.
Lowa are my go to for working and hunting boots. Straight out of the box comfort.
For some reason, LOWA just 'get' my feet. I don't have abnormally wide or narrow feet, just somewhere in the middle, with a narrow arch but wide toe box. I took a pair of lightweight RENEGADES to Alaska a few years back, and they held up very well backpacking and packrafting through the southern inlets. Next trip is to Gates of the Arctic and I needed a sturdier boot for heavy loads and rough terrain. The BALDO's so far are still very comfy, feel bombproof, and not too heavy like a full grain leather boot would. The new zoning lacing system is superb, I kid you not. So easy to lace up it becomes a breeze and tight just where you need it. I appreciate the welded seam between toe cap and suede leather - no stitching to come apart where you need it most. And it says something about the brand, that the included insole is so impressive that I'm debating wether to ditch my Superfeet Greens!
Keep trucking on LOWA, will always be a big fan.
I'm disappointed one could only buy one pair. I would have liked to buy two
Look fantastic with super quick delivery. Not worn yet but previous Lowa boots have been amongst the most comfortable I have owned.
Great service, fast delivery, free returns. Good quality shoes.
Lowa is rated 4.67 based on 880 reviews