Just Artificial Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited
Email, Live Chat
Read Just Artificial Limited Reviews

About Just Artificial Limited:

Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Upper Offices,Old Grand Garage,Thornton Road

Tell us how Just Artificial Limited made you happy
Good service - prompt delivery. Great quality product.
I received a completely different item
Lovely product and just what I was looking for. However the packaging was badly damaged in transit but fortunately did not affect the item.
Product was good just as described and pictured but the delivery and the state of the packaging when it arrived was terrible
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 26th December 2020 Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 26th December 2020 Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 26th December 2020 Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 26th December 2020
Excellent service from start to finish. Highly recommended. Thankyou Just Artificial
Such wonderful and helpful customer service when I needed to delay and change delivery due to recipient being in hospital. So prompt in replying to my emails too.
Good all round service
Just received by 5 tall white lilies and they are stunning! Couldn’t find anything that I liked in the shops so too a leap of faith ordering online. They are beyond my expectations and make a perfect centre piece on my kitchen island. Very happy with my purchase!
Just received my 5 tall white lilies and they are magnificent! So happy as I’ve been looking for ages in stores and haven’t found anything that was right. Took a leap of faith ordering unseen but they are beyond my best expectations! No hesitation recommending them.
Came packed well in box but quite a few of the heads were off.Must have been when flower was pushed into box
Spot on in all respects.
Excellent quality and very good service
Very good, personal service. Prompt delivery and good quality product.
I can't seem to keep indoor plants alive so I ordered one each of the trailing ivy and boston fern bush (70cm ones) for a couple of hanging baskets. Both were very reasonably priced and I am very pleased with the overall look as they look very realistic. Good communication from the seller and fast delivery.
Lovely realistic product, will use you again in the future
Very good quality faux flowers. I wanted some cyclamen as I can't keep them alive here, the house is too shady. They look great and very realistic.
Delighted with my purchases.,
I purchased 2 items: Butterflies in Vase - 58cm, Orange/Red and Resin Rose Floral Display - 40cm, Crystal Red/Silver - both were better in the hand than viewed on the website 1st class products. Would recommend this company to family and friends.
Lovely product great service would recommend
Lovely product, very realistic and well priced. Excellent service and delivery.
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.30 based on 806 reviews