Just Artificial Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited
Email, Live Chat
Read Just Artificial Limited Reviews

About Just Artificial Limited:

Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Upper Offices,
Old Grand Garage,
Thornton Road

Tell us how Just Artificial Limited made you happy
Not realistic, shiny & plasticy looking
Lovely flowers. Very realistic but delivery a bit slow .
I ordered 3 of the Pansy Ball Hanging Baskets 52cm wide in multi colours.
I was worried that they would look fake, but after some great communication with Vincent I ordered 3.
I’m over the moon with the results. From just a small distance away they look fantastic and real! Even up close they are very good indeed and worth the extra money over others on the market.
A quick tease out after unboxing and they are ready to go up.
Perfect.
Will order again if I need anymore.
Thanks Vincent & team
Could never speak to anyone. I know all about the con virus. But 7 calls and leaving a message on your answerphone with no return call. BLOODY ANNOYING!!!!!!!!
Ordered a plant on 23rd may, it is now 2nd june, not had as much as a dispatch email, called over 5 times with no response juat goes to voicemail left 2 voicemails sent an email for someone to reply that they would check the warehouse first thing in the morning for then no reply and numerous calls again and nothing!!! Still not recieved my plant
Really lovely looking flowers. Very pleased
Our birds of paradise birds arrived and they are absolutely perfect looking amazing amongst the real plants aswell.
I love the trailing variegated ivy I ordered. Worth every penny.
The flowers I purchased are lovely, very realistic. The peony in paticular is really beautiful.
My item was delayed and I had to keep chasing for updates. It turned out that the delay was due to the wrong baskets being made up. However, when my basket finally arrived this morning it is still the wrong item and there is also a hole where there is obviously a trailing piece missing which makes it look lopsided. Such a shame as it was ordered as a birthday present. I really would not recommend buying from this website.
good and not too delayed
The ivy leaves I ordered are absolutely beautiful! Though the package arrived quite late.
Absolutely beautiful. Great quality and realistic. So many positive comments from neighbours. I had to own up it was artificial.
Ordered two pansy hanging baskets, lovely colours, flowers and foliage seem very authentic. Packaging wasn't the best, quite battered on arrival but the baskets were okay. Would recommend.
Very pleased with my hanging basket.
Looks authentic with an abundance of flowers and foliage.
No issues with service and delivery.
Great service very happy with my flower
Excellent service, wonderful products...highly recommended..
Hanging wall pot arrived safely well packaged and looks gorgeous in situ. The flowers look very real like .
I purchased a hanging basket and it is stunning, better than the photo depicted. Will definitely buy from this company again.
Nice flowers but it was a shame the delay in delivery, about 10 or 11 days, it missed the birthday they were ordered for, if not for that it would have been an extra star. Quality of the flowers was very nice.
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.23 based on 627 reviews