Just Artificial Limited Reviews

Based on 952 reviews
Email, Live Chat
Read Just Artificial Limited Reviews

About Just Artificial Limited:

Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Upper Offices,Old Grand Garage,Thornton Road

Tell us how Just Artificial Limited made you happy
The most beautiful artificial flowers! Exceeded my expectations. Fast and careful delivery.
That's amazing to hear!! Thank you so much for a brilliant review, we're very pleased that you like your order.
Brilliant looks really good
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 24th May 2022
Very impressed with this product. Removed all the dust from my atrificial flowers and plants. Left a vibrant finish and made them look brand new. Quick and well packed deliver. Can thoroughly recommend this product and this company.
Really impressed with the artificial succulents that I bought and very impressed with the delivery. Would definitely buy from you again.
Flowers were fantastic, just a bit disappointed they did not come with stems, have had to buy separately, flowers were good though
Beautiful flowers. Very well made. Gorgeous colours. Excellent delivery. Perfect thank you.
Very impressed with quality of my silk rose garland.. best quality I’ve seen on a rose garland..
Lovely very real put them in white jug look so pretty thankyou
Very satisfied with my order of flowers ,they look so realistic.This is my second order of flowers to go on my daughters grave .
quite expensive but brill quality,and they look amazing.
Really happy with our artificial Yukkas. The look great in our new gravel garden adding just a hint of greenery. Very robust material. Good colour.
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 21st April 2022 Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 21st April 2022
Thank you very much for the review, Laura! We're glad to see our plants being used so productively, they look great!
Amazing Lillies, just like the REAL ones, so so pleased with them
Thank you for your great review. We pride ourselves on attention to detail and having life-like products!
Flowers are beautiful and are exactly what we wanted, the colours are lovely and very 'rich' looking. Really pleased with the quality too.
Hi Eileen, That's excellent! We're proud that we could please you with the quality of our products! Thank you for taking the time to give us such a kind review.
My first purchase endorsed your company for any future requirements. Thank you !
Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review :) We hope to hear from you again soon!
I ordered succulents which look really good and very real. Delivery was on time and service from start to finish was good
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 29th March 2022
Thank you for your picture and lovely review. We love what you've with our products and are very glad we could provide the succulents that you like! As always we aim to create real looking plants so to hear that feedback is brilliant.
excellent flowers being searching for a long time for some they were also a good price thank you
Hi Jean, That's great! Thank you for your nice review. We're glad we could end your long search with products you love!
After initial problem of a missing item it was resolved swiftly. Very helpful. Beautiful succulent. Looks very real. Good value
Thanks for your review, Susan! We appreciate your honest review and for giving us a chance to resolve our mistake. Enjoy your order, we're glad you like it.
Quality of the products is lovey, very realistic. Customer service was absolutely fantastic, from help and support (from Dylan) with what to purchase for the size of my planters to continual communication with delivery. Would highly recommend.
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 18th March 2022
Thank you so much for this stunning review. We are incredibly happy to hear you are impressed with your order and its quality. Dylan will be made up to hear he could be so useful too. We hope you continue to like your order! Thank you for choosing Just Artificial!
good choice with good sized pictures and colour changes. Easy ordering. The box arrived 4 days later in good condition. I am delighted with the baskets. No damage. Well filled. I have had these before and they last for years with little colour change. They look very realistic until very close up.
Hey Lorna, thank you so much! We appreciate any feedback so it's fantastic to hear such a positive review! Thanks for taking the time to leave this kind review, we hope your baskets last for many many years.
These look good brightened up the hallway no end they look very realistic and well made.
Thank you for this review! We're so happy to hear your order has improved your hallway and that they look realistic!
Very impressed with how realistic my rose's looked and they look beautiful in the spot I had planned for them, would definitely buy in the future
Thank you so much, Michelle, it's very humbling to get such a positive review! Thanks for taking the time to recommend us, we hope to see your name again soon.
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.29 based on 952 reviews