Just Artificial Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited
Email, Live Chat
Read Just Artificial Limited Reviews

About Just Artificial Limited:

Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Upper Offices,Old Grand Garage,Thornton Road

Tell us how Just Artificial Limited made you happy
Excellent product and good service with speedy delivery. Created some really good conifer forestation for the Snogglington Valley Light Railway.
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 6th July 2020 Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 6th July 2020
Wow, that is absolutely amazing, looks brilliant and thank you so much for uploading the photos and a video. Love the Light Railway - fantastic!
Delighted with the item. It appears to be very robust and looks very realistic
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 7th April 2021
I bought two plants from Just Artificial and they arrived on time with plenty of updates. The quality is good for the price and I would definitely consider them again.
Over great
An excellent lifelike product for a reasonable price with good communication throughout the process.
excellent service. prompt delivery. arrived minus one short but this was easily rectified by a quick call to customer services and missing item dispatched.
Love the Aquallusion Floral Resin - 1 litre kit Clear (artificial water) that I use for my crafts. It is better value than other resins and dries crystal clear. I have bought 3 x 1 litre bottles so far and will be buying more!
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 2nd April 2021
Ordered an artificial cactus for my Mexican themed dining room. Amazing quality and looks very realistic.

Slight delay with delivery but great communication advising why and kept updated regarding delivery dates.

Item arrived well packaged.

Will definitely buy from again
really happy with the customer service from the team and the product is amazing. was a lovely silk anniversary gift for my wife. Thanks for your help.
The sweet peas were a present for mum and she absolutely loves them, so realistic, will definitely order some for myself.
Excellent Customer Service and prompt delivery
Fast efficient service
I am very pleased with my butterflies.

The service was excellent, one set I ordered were out of stock, no problem Vincent emailed me and I asked for another set of butterflies he sorted my order out and they were posted to me.

Couldn’t ask for better
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 1st April 2021
Gorgeous fake plant, great price, fast delivery. I've seen the item I bought selling for double the price on online interior stores. So really happy to get it here at nearly half the price.
Only thing is the listing says it's potted, but mine wasn't. It's just the stem.
It arrived flatish, so you open the stems & leaves out to get the look you want. One of the stems did come off but I was a bit excited as it looked so good, so may have been my fault, and it slotted back in easily.
My plant now looks stunning in a black and gold stand pot.
They were also excellent at communication, as I made an address typo and they responded and sorted it out the same day.
All in all a great experience and product, highly recommend Just Artificial and will not hesitate to buy again!
Received my items very quickly and happy with the product. Would definitely use again.
Bought the sweet peas as a gift for my mum. I was delighted with the fact that they actually looked real. Mum was amazed and told me I WILL buy from you again!
Amazing, almost like natural, can barely tell the difference
I have ordered twice now from Just Artificial, both orders arrived as expected.
The plants I ordered look very real and very good quality, you get what you pay for !
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 1st April 2021 Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 1st April 2021
Love the choice they have, think I’ve made about 7 purchases over the last few months, the delivery is quick and everything I have is excellent quality. Get lots of comments on how good they look.
The hanging basket I ordered is excellent. Very realistic. So much so, a robin is nesting in it! Great service.
Ordered a selection of artificial succulents and I was very pleased with the quality and size of them. They make a great addition to my bathroom.
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.29 based on 785 reviews