Just Artificial Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited
Email, Live Chat
Read Just Artificial Limited Reviews

About Just Artificial Limited:

Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Mark C
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 26th June 2020
Christine L
More Photos & Videos
Excellent product and good service with speedy delivery. Created some really good conifer forestation for the Snogglington Valley Light Railway.
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 6th July 2020 Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 6th July 2020
Wow, that is absolutely amazing, looks brilliant and thank you so much for uploading the photos and a video. Love the Light Railway - fantastic!
I'm not very green-fingered and house plants/flowers never seem to last long with me. The flowers and plants I've purchased are of a good quality and look really life-life, they look really beautiful in my home and brighten the place up lovely.
pleased with my two pansy hanging baskets. Very life like. One hanging chain missing but I’ve got spares.
Great product and good value for money! Hanging fern works really well in my macrame hanging planter!
Fantastic service & beautiful realistic flowers will definitely order again
Three bunches of mixed colour silk sweet peas ordered as a gift for my sister who is unsuccessfully trying to grow some in her garden. She was delighted with the quality of the silk ones, says they are very lifelike.
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 27th August 2020
Was looking for decent hanging baskets as fed up with throwing away real ones. Very happy with what we bought, they look fabulous and very realistic πŸ‘πŸ»
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 25th August 2020
Ordered daisies for a vase in my new home. Delivered very quickly and matched the description given on the website.
I'm really pleased with my rose gold Manzanita tree - it looks great against the sparkly wall in my bathroom.
There were problems with delivery, but these were caused by Hermes rather than Just Artificial, and it was worth the wait
Arrived lovely packed, beautiful plant
I received the poppy grave memorial and was amazed at how lovely it is. It will brighten up my husbands grave beautifully and last much longer than real flowers which look so sad when they are dying.
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 22nd August 2020
Lovely lifelike flowers, beautiful colours. Arrived in a good amount of packaging so no damage. I’m very pleased with my purchase
Never used company before but my item arrived safely and was exactly as advertised. Now In a beautiful new pot and friends need a close up just to prove the plant is artificial. Thank you Artificial Limited.
Delighted with the quality and value for money of the items. We chose the sweet peas and they really look the most realistic of all the silk flowers we have purchased from other companies. Very good website also and the items arrived quickly and well packed. Would definitely use Just Artificial Limited again.
I bought a large outside haging basket and a small green indoor one. There was a little hitch with the delivery but it sorted out immediately on a next day and I was over the moon with my flowers. Every one that visits my home.loves them. Thank you so much!
Wow I am so impressed with the quality of the hanging baskets! Surpassed my expectations. Especially the Petunia Mixed Hanging Basket, incredibly realistic and a really good size. Beautiful.

I thought the baskets were quite expensive but really glad I risked an order and now I have seen the quality I am really happy with the value for money.

You can tell they aren't real if you look carefully, but they are brightening up my patio. I fail to keep hanging baskets alive as they dry out so quickly so these are a good solution for me.

Delivery took a while but not any longer than stated at time of purchase.
Item as described, very decorative and well made.
Delivered in good time, very pleased.
Please delete my previous review for this company as it was by mistake on my part for which I apologise.
Lovely flowers and colours
I am very pleased with my order of 3 succulents in copper pots. They are of excellent quality and look very real. They will make an excellent accessory in my new tropically inspired bedroom!
Delighted with my deluxe hanging basket - very effective.
Courier delivery took a bit of time though from when I was advised it was on it's way but
Scottish Highlands doesn't seem to register as the UK with carrier companies !! Worth the wait though - will order again. Thank you.
Absolutely delighted with my second order as so well made and the stems look stunning. I have used inside & outside my home. I would have no hesitation in recommending this Company.
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.24 based on 616 reviews