Just Artificial Limited Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited

About Just Artificial Limited: Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Upper Offices,
Old Grand Garage,
Thornton Road

Tell us how Just Artificial Limited made you happy

"I ordered this hanging basket for my Mother in law for her birthday. She wanted something bright and cheerful! It arrived in plenty of time and is lovely. Slightly larger than I thought with the leaves hanging over the edges, it is a colourful display and now stands proudly outside her house."
"Certainly couldn’t contravene the trade description act... looked precisely as the company name suggests."
"I needed some purple poppies for 11/11 to show support to the millions of animals that died in WW1. I was rather late ordering but Just Artificial sorted out the mailing quickly and efficiently and followed up to ensure that they had arrived for Remembrance Sunday. Thank you so much it meant a lot to many people."
"My ball of white and blue pansies arrived a couple of days ago....am really delighted with it, looks so real and is beautifully made. It hangs in my kitchen ......a lovely reminder of all the ones I planted in the summer."
"My shopping experience was amazing. The hanging baskets were just as they looked in the pictures. I was really pleased with them. I will be ordering more in the future. The team at just Artificial were very helpful with my my enquiries and went far beyond to make sure my delivery arrived on time for my Mum's Birthday. I will recommend them to my family and friends."
"Good value, better quality than I expected for the price, no compaints at all so far."
"The flowers I ordered were to match an abstract flower design on window blinds ... the match was perfect! How good is that!!"
"Loved the order so much so doubled the order1 Thank You!"
"Very pleased with the artificial Fig Tree purchased from Just Artificial. Looks realistic and well made"
"The arrival, on time, was just the beginning of a mega surprise __ on opening the box I was stunned by the beauty, quality and size of the flowers. This order will NOT be the last !"
"Received my order this afternoon which look as advertised.I am sure I will use this company again."
"Great service and very good delivery time. I have put the artifice tree in my hallway , to fill a bare corner and put real plants low down in front of it. Looks great."
"Lovely flowers which arrived well within the specified delivery time"
"Excellent products - many people, viewing from reasonably close up, think pansy hanging baskets are real."
"AN EXCELLENT PRODUCT AND ONE WHICH I HAVE USED FOR SO MANY YEARS BUT THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE PURCHASED THE LARGE TIN!"
"I have been ringing them for three days now and it goes to answer machine and I’ve left my tel number and no one has got back to me. I want to return an item"
"The hedging I purchased is very realistic and looks great. It is advertised as "easy to cut to shape", however, there was a fair amount of work involved with finishing off edges to make it look neat."
"Good selection and arrived very quickly."
"Very pleased with items bought. Good quality and drives on time."
"Swift delivery and quality product"
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.33 based on 234 reviews