Just Artificial Limited Reviews

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Upper Offices,
Old Grand Garage,
Thornton Road

How would you rate Just Artificial Limited?

Graham B
Verified Buyer

Good fast service. Good quality products
Beverley G
Verified Buyer

This tree is lovely, I had to trim some branches off and a few leaves as it was too thick for the corner, this was easy and everyone at the practice is delighted with it. It has enhanced the look of our waiting room.
Jean
Verified Buyer

It made me happy because you have done a very good job and a good price ,very nice grass fitters!cleaned up afterwards all good!!!
Chris
Verified Buyer

Found exactly what I was looking for very easily on website,the price was very acceptable, paying for it was simple,and delivery was very quick. Would use and recommend this company. . Thanks for great service and a great product. Chris .
Lindsey C
Verified Buyer

Met the delivery date and great product. Much better than we expected!
Maria
Verified Buyer

Very good quality product and prompt delivery
Jean
Verified Buyer

We are the Guild of Silk Painters on the Isle of Man and designed and painted an entry - "Miss Sweet Pea" in the Island's Bi-Annual "Wearable Art Show". We ordered a selection of your silk sweet peas for our lovely little model - Mia aged 11 years. The flower colours matched our petal design dress and hand painted sweet peas - perfectly. They looked the real thing !
SUSAN
Verified Buyer

Pleasure to deal with.Ordered some silver tipped grass and it looks stunning.Just what I wanted.Highly recommend
Kim T
Reviewer

The artificial flowers are lovely they look real and are easy to keep clean. Just put a cool hairdryer on them to blow the dust away or give them a rinse in soapy water.
Kim
Verified Buyer

I do like flowers around the house and these do look real. You can rinse them in water if they look dusty of just put a cool hair dryer on them to blow the dust away. Its just nice to have them in each room to brighten the house up.
Carol O
Verified Buyer

Lovely flowers look very real and amazing colours we are very pleased with our purchase for our wedding
Verified Buyer

I was really happy with my purchase from Just Artifical.
It arrived promptly, and looks great on my dining room table.
Sue H
Verified Buyer

perfect colours for the 2 occasions that needed artificial roses. They arrived promptly and in perfect condition.
Tania M
Verified Buyer

Beautiful flowers. Excellent quality.
Ray
Verified Buyer

Lovely selection of flowers helped to make a very much appreciated wedding display
Susan
Verified Buyer

I applied to Just Artificial Limited for an item for fundraising for elderly patients with dementia and they were amazing by donating two items. Thank-you so very much
Karon
Verified Buyer

I purchased two box wood single ball trees for outside the front of our house. I planted them in tall cream wooden planters and they look stunning. They were delivered within time scales they look exactly like the picture on th website. They have been outside for three months and they look as good as when I took them out of the box. I would buy again from this company and recommend them.
Kay
Verified Buyer

The artificial tree which I ordered was so realistic that no one could tell it from the real thing It will give many years of pleasure without having to maintain it
Anna
Verified Buyer

Good quality. Reasonably priced. Would recommend family and friends.
Linda
Reviewer

Great service, great products and great price. Nothing was too much trouble for them and contact was made by a real person when I had a quick query. Beautiful selection of flowers and the only place I could get what I was looking for. 5 out of 5 on products, quality, price and service. Will definitely use them again.
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.81 based on 54 reviews