Just Artificial Limited Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited

About Just Artificial Limited: Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Upper Offices,
Old Grand Garage,
Thornton Road

Tell us how Just Artificial Limited made you happy

"We dealt with Vincent from Just Artificial on a very rushed basis, and they couldn't have been easier to deal with. They delivered goods exactly when we needed them, and we will certainly be calling upon them again in the near future. The product delivered was of optimum quality and, served their purpose exactly as required."
"I ordered two sunflowers and they look gorgeous - very pleased with them and would definitely use Just Artificial again."
"Everything was as described on site and packaged/arrived in good condition."
Hi Hilary. Thank you for your kind words, we hope you enjoy your order.
"lovely flowers"
Hi, we are glad you like your flowers!
"I am delighted with the three herb plants I ordered SAGE / MINT and BASIL. My kitchen window faces direct South and I have never been able to place natural herbs on the window- sill because they shrivelled with the heat of the sun. It was a shame to not be able to use the three attractive herb pots which had been given to me as a gift but my kitchen hasn't got any other suitable space. The artificial herbs look so realistic and make a nice kitchen decor without the need of watering. I leave that for the herbs I grow in my garden."
Hi Cynthia. We are thrilled that you like your herbs. Enjoy them!
"Purchased pansy hanging basket for my son and daughter in law. They love it."
We are so glad your son and daughter in law like their hanging basket
"Fantastic service, quick delivery, good quality products"
Hi Carla, thank you for your kind comments. We hope you enjoy your order
"The box our order was sent in was too small for 2 hanging baskets and they were shoved in with no respect for how much we paid for them. The baskets are far too light to hang out in even the mildest breeze. After hanging we went our for the day and found that they had been battered by a gentle breeze and a lot of the flowers that are pushed into the foam came out. We would like to know what your thoughts are when we simply can't be expected to watch the weather forecast every day before going out. If you can't come up with a solution we would wish to send them back for a full refund! Regards John N Brooker"
"Easy to deal with and plants are really good quality. It would be great if they had a showroom but they did let me see the plants before I bought them and were very helpful in helping me choose."
Hi Gillian. Thank you for your lovely comments. It was lovely to meet you and have you as a customer. Hopefully we'll see you again! Enjoy the Bamboo trees!
"Beautiful high quality stunning hanging baskets ! Worth every penny ."
So glad that you like your hanging baskets!
"I am very happy with the overall service and quality of the products. The communication was quick and helpful. I would recommend this company to any creative looking to work with a good supplier."
Thank you so much for you kind words Benjamin
"Ordered the lush fern panels - absolutely beautiful. Neighbour's admired them. They really are lush and great value for money. Many thanks in particular to Vincent who was extremely helpful and knowledgeable and answered all my queries. Big thanks would definitely recommend and would order again."
We are so glad that you like your fern panels. Thank you for your kind words
"Just artificial communications are second to none. Any concerns they will provide you with an answer within a day or less The artificial 60cm trees I ordered were delivered in a sturdy cardboard box secured in place to prevent the top of the trees slipping and getting damaged. The trees themselves were exactly how they were described. Be careful if your ordering for outside as these trees aren’t UV tolerant. They look very realistic though. It will be interesting to see How long it takes before they start fading"
"delay with part of my order. Stock was due by a certain date. If was any delay I would be notified. I wasn't. I had to chase the order. Was offered refund but still haven't received it. Was disappointed when the rest of my order arrived. Flowers a lot smaller than expected"
"Good products but the delivery time needs to be updated."
"I ordered some artificial hydrangeas, which are HUGE! I love them - really great looking and could be mistaken as real. I give four stars, because the delivery was quite slow. Took one and a half weeks to arrive."
"A great product, looks real and gives the room a very healthy green feel and adds to my interior design."
"A very long delay from order to delivery, but good communication from Vincent keeping me informed."
"Very pretty plant and happy with my purchase. Slight confusion with delivery, however the company was very helpful in helping me locate it! Would recommend :)"
Thank you Hannah, glad you like your artificial plant and you are very welcome!
"Really nice plant very realistic. Quick delivery"
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.39 based on 353 reviews