Just Artificial Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited
Email, Live Chat
Read Just Artificial Limited Reviews

About Just Artificial Limited:

Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Upper Offices,Old Grand Garage,Thornton Road

Tell us how Just Artificial Limited made you happy
Excellent product and good service with speedy delivery. Created some really good conifer forestation for the Snogglington Valley Light Railway.
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 6th July 2020 Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 6th July 2020
Wow, that is absolutely amazing, looks brilliant and thank you so much for uploading the photos and a video. Love the Light Railway - fantastic!
Arrived on time and in one piece. We wanted these to look as though they are well tended for outside our house in Spain which is less visited due to Covid. These are just the job!
Received my azealeas & yukka & I was delighted & so pleased with them. They are really really realistic. The best artificial flowers I’ve seen. Would definitely recommend buying if you’re thinking about it. Delivery was very swift. Can highly recommend & will definitely buy more from Just Artificial again.
I ordered spray carnations to put in with Christmas wreath they were so lifelike that I ordered more for decorating my daughters table plan for her wedding
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 24th November 2021 Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 24th November 2021
Plants much better than I could have expected very realistic looking and sizeable
The product is beautiful. I was however a bit annoyed that I paid extra for next day delivery, but my order didn't arrive for 3 days.
I was very pleased with my purchases ..arrived quickly even though they were waiting for an item to be restocked.
Sent wrong colour. Customer services extremely unhelpful. Still waiting for partial refund.
Prompt and efficient service. Plants arrived well packed and of good quality.
Lovely roses they are so real looking
Just what I have been looking for. Very good quality and colour.
Product stated that “lustre and durability are maintained by the use of premium quality silk material for a long life. They were 100% plastic!!
The order was delivered promptly to my sister. It is part of her birthday present and has not been opened as yet ( birthday 28th) . Thank you for good service.
I ordered 4 single stem artificial gerbera, ordering was straightforward and they arrived quickly, well packaged and in perfect condition. Just the right finishing touch for my kitchen windowsill 🌼
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 12th October 2021
Love my ivy plant which I bought to put in a difficult place for real plants to flourish, looks totally realistic. Fair price and good service, Recommended.
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 8th October 2021
really lovely flowers at a low price. Very fast delivery in a few days and well packaged
Fabulous quality, great price and always quick delivery.
The three poesies of tea roses were delightful, the size and colour were accurate. Unfortunately it took from 24/9 to 4/10 for the parcel to arrive, after several calls to carrier Hermes.This was NOT three day delivery,actually coming one hour latter than delivery slot.Arggg!
Good products, great service!
Followed instructions and still ended with a cloudy resin mixture. I completed the troubleshooting instructions and the water didn’t clear. Very disappointed as I was making vases for a showroom.
Pretty please overall for the price paid see picture!
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.30 based on 877 reviews