Just Artificial Limited Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited

About Just Artificial Limited: Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Upper Offices,
Old Grand Garage,
Thornton Road

Tell us how Just Artificial Limited made you happy

"Your customers services are very good Collect all information time to time so I'm setisfy. I would like to say thank you ."
"Purchased Areca palm 5ft tall absolutely gobsmacked how real it looks all set up and we are so happy with it Will be using you again definitely thanks"
"Paid for next day delivery and didn’t receive the items, having done a follow up I was told the delivery company didn’t turn up... This should have been communicated to me at the very least - I shouldn’t have had to do a follow up, no postage refund was offered. I do feel like I should be reimbursed for postage as didn’t receive it on the next day like I paid for."
"Very realistic and beautiful colours."
"I recently ordered three artificial herbs for my kitchen windowsill. They arrived within a couple of days and were very well packaged. They were also exactly as described and I am very pleased with them."
"Really helpful. Really fast replies and so happy to oblige and make sure I got my order before Xmas! Will def be a returning customer!"
"Easy to use website and ordering process- happy. Had to repair (glue) the item with slight damage- bit dissapointed Large package for a relatively small item- bit disappointed. Overall, happy with the order"
"Beautiful tree and looks real. Well made. Thanks E Mortimer"
"Just what I wanted. I have tried several times to grow ivy in my ornamental birdcage without success. This ivy looks as good as the real thing and no more care needed. Thank you."
"A great service, with prompt delivery and a helpful response to my query about suitability of the product I had chosen. I have been a little surprised about the structure of the artificial Areca Palm I purchased, which is stated as silk, although it feels quite papery. A lovely product nonetheless."
"The packaging was excellent. The delivery was very fast and the communication was good. The item itself is of very good quality and does not look artificial. I have not bought artificial flowers for a very long time as I have, in the past, been very disappointed, however a dark room with a corner needed lifting and artificial was the only option. I am truly delighted with the display and will buy again in the future,"
"Pleasant company and though the item we wanted was not available we were refunded promptly by courteous and friendly staff. Neil Taylor"
"I just love my artificial flowers, really good quality and fast delivery. Would definitely buy from this company again"
"Received my faux plants for indoor use. Very pleased with them. Excellent service and quick delivery. Woiuld recommend!"
"Ordered a hanging plant and i am very happy with the likeness of a real plant. Very realistic and good quality"
"I ordered this hanging basket for my Mother in law for her birthday. She wanted something bright and cheerful! It arrived in plenty of time and is lovely. Slightly larger than I thought with the leaves hanging over the edges, it is a colourful display and now stands proudly outside her house."
"Certainly couldn’t contravene the trade description act... looked precisely as the company name suggests."
"I needed some purple poppies for 11/11 to show support to the millions of animals that died in WW1. I was rather late ordering but Just Artificial sorted out the mailing quickly and efficiently and followed up to ensure that they had arrived for Remembrance Sunday. Thank you so much it meant a lot to many people."
"My ball of white and blue pansies arrived a couple of days ago....am really delighted with it, looks so real and is beautifully made. It hangs in my kitchen ......a lovely reminder of all the ones I planted in the summer."
"My shopping experience was amazing. The hanging baskets were just as they looked in the pictures. I was really pleased with them. I will be ordering more in the future. The team at just Artificial were very helpful with my my enquiries and went far beyond to make sure my delivery arrived on time for my Mum's Birthday. I will recommend them to my family and friends."
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.34 based on 249 reviews