Just Artificial Limited Reviews

Based on 952 reviews
Email, Live Chat
Read Just Artificial Limited Reviews

About Just Artificial Limited:

Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Upper Offices,Old Grand Garage,Thornton Road

Tell us how Just Artificial Limited made you happy
The most beautiful artificial flowers! Exceeded my expectations. Fast and careful delivery.
That's amazing to hear!! Thank you so much for a brilliant review, we're very pleased that you like your order.
Brilliant looks really good
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 24th May 2022
Very impressed with this product. Removed all the dust from my atrificial flowers and plants. Left a vibrant finish and made them look brand new. Quick and well packed deliver. Can thoroughly recommend this product and this company.
I have just returned a fuchsia hanging basket for full refund, it cost just over £55.00 and sadly did not look at all like £55 worth, appalling quality and would have expected to see this in a budget shop for £9.99 colours and how it fitted into the basket awful, looks cheap and tacky. Do not buy from here.
Really impressed with the artificial succulents that I bought and very impressed with the delivery. Would definitely buy from you again.
After a shaky star with communication, Just Artificial replied and delivered my goods impeccably. The packaging was secure and ensured there was no damage. Will definitely purchase again
Flowers were fantastic, just a bit disappointed they did not come with stems, have had to buy separately, flowers were good though
Beautiful flowers. Very well made. Gorgeous colours. Excellent delivery. Perfect thank you.
Very impressed with quality of my silk rose garland.. best quality I’ve seen on a rose garland..
I have been trying to contact you regarding my order on 18th April. It’s now 3rd May. Please check your emails and voice messages. I’ll be happy to review your company again when I actually get correspondence from you.
Lovely very real put them in white jug look so pretty thankyou
Very satisfied with my order of flowers ,they look so realistic.This is my second order of flowers to go on my daughters grave .
quite expensive but brill quality,and they look amazing.
Really happy with our artificial Yukkas. The look great in our new gravel garden adding just a hint of greenery. Very robust material. Good colour.
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 21st April 2022 Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 21st April 2022
Thank you very much for the review, Laura! We're glad to see our plants being used so productively, they look great!
Flowers have not arrived - so too late for Easter - very disappointed. Think Hermes are your problem. Everyone complaining about them here.
Hello Jill, Thank you for leaving a review and I am very sorry to hear your flowers haven't yet arrived. If you'd like to email us we can sort this out for you ASAP.
Hanging baskets are very pretty but I would liked to have seen them filled a little more. Having g said that the service received was excellent, and delivery was very fast.
Hi Yvonne, Thank you for your review! We're glad you like your baskets and we'll bear in mind the fullness of them for the future.
Just what I wanted, need an IVY to drape over an edge to give an effect.
That's great to hear, Gillian! We're glad you're satisfied with your ivy bush trail.
Amazing Lillies, just like the REAL ones, so so pleased with them
Thank you for your great review. We pride ourselves on attention to detail and having life-like products!
Flowers are beautiful and are exactly what we wanted, the colours are lovely and very 'rich' looking. Really pleased with the quality too.
Hi Eileen, That's excellent! We're proud that we could please you with the quality of our products! Thank you for taking the time to give us such a kind review.
My first purchase endorsed your company for any future requirements. Thank you !
Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review :) We hope to hear from you again soon!
I ordered succulents which look really good and very real. Delivery was on time and service from start to finish was good
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 29th March 2022
Thank you for your picture and lovely review. We love what you've with our products and are very glad we could provide the succulents that you like! As always we aim to create real looking plants so to hear that feedback is brilliant.
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.29 based on 952 reviews