Just Artificial Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited
Email, Live Chat
Read Just Artificial Limited Reviews

About Just Artificial Limited:

Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Upper Offices,
Old Grand Garage,
Thornton Road

Tell us how Just Artificial Limited made you happy
Excellent product and good service with speedy delivery. Created some really good conifer forestation for the Snogglington Valley Light Railway.
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 6th July 2020 Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 6th July 2020
Wow, that is absolutely amazing, looks brilliant and thank you so much for uploading the photos and a video. Love the Light Railway - fantastic!
Received the wrong item which was a grave error by the fulfillment team and frustratingly, phones were not being answered (due to COVID) and the voicemail didn't state that either. Live chat was also off. Nonetheless, the customer service team responded to emails and 3 days later I received the correct item, with the same courier collecting the wrong item.
Will give only facts for you to decide or not to use this company ,ordered hanging basket on 8th Sept 2020,received email from company on 22nd Sept 2020 stating order had been sent out ,it is now 29th Sept 2020 and still have not received my hanging basket ,sent email and have tried to phone on two occasions and call goes to answer machine ...........still waiting
AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!

Placed an order through just artificial with a confirmation they the order would be dispatched on 1/9/20. It’s now the 25th September and I have made contact with them a few times to chase my order up to now be told that it’s not going to get her for another couple of days (despite me saying I needed the items for this weekend) it could be Monday or Tuesday it’s with Hermes (speaks volumes) however the tracking they sent says that it’s not even with the courier yet.

No apology, or them trying to reconcile the issue. Said I can’t have a refund until they get the item back (which I will them have to pay postage).

Look elsewhere for items, shocking customer service
Flowers were as ordered, make ideal display long term for home or for a headstone.
Very beautiful flowers ordered 2 bouquets one black roses one blue roses they look real and are perfect delivery was quick and customer service more than helpful especially if flowers needed in a short time.Great company
Artificial sweet peas arrived quickly and were well packaged. Although not the cheapest, quality was very good. A nice thick bunch, which look very realistic.
Very good quality looks real overall 5 star
Bought faux succulents and I’m very pleased with them. They are a good price to.
Bought this item to make wall tile backdrop and it was ideal for my needs quick delivery would definitely buy from just artificial limited again and would definitely recommend thank you. Kath
Perfect, look so real.
They have beautiful flowers and very reasonably priced very well packaged and good delivery time.but trying to get a refund is terrible.they need to up better contact with their customers to keep them happy to keep coming back to them.
Hello Anna, as advised in our many emails to you accounts will refund you within 7 days of the refund request. Sorry to see that despite all your other positive comments that this equates to us only getting a 1 star review from you.
I'm not very green-fingered and house plants/flowers never seem to last long with me. The flowers and plants I've purchased are of a good quality and look really life-life, they look really beautiful in my home and brighten the place up lovely.
pleased with my two pansy hanging baskets. Very life like. One hanging chain missing but I’ve got spares.
Great product and good value for money! Hanging fern works really well in my macrame hanging planter!
Fantastic service & beautiful realistic flowers will definitely order again
Very Happy with my artificial lilies , disappointed it took two weeks to arrive , i had to chase up only to be told they were sending them out that day, this was 9 days after i placed and paid for my order
I needed 2 more lilies so paid £11 for Next Day delivery and didn't get this order till two days later , i have emailed but no one has got back to me and that was last week , Disappointing
Three bunches of mixed colour silk sweet peas ordered as a gift for my sister who is unsuccessfully trying to grow some in her garden. She was delighted with the quality of the silk ones, says they are very lifelike.
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 27th August 2020
Was looking for decent hanging baskets as fed up with throwing away real ones. Very happy with what we bought, they look fabulous and very realistic 👍🏻
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 25th August 2020
Ordered daisies for a vase in my new home. Delivered very quickly and matched the description given on the website.
Ordered two Monstera Leafs.
Too a long time to arrive and packaged poorly. Leaves all scrunched up and bent.
Leaf looks quite life-like but the junction between stem and leaf looks fake. They look like the two separate parts that
they actually are which is a shame.
For these reasons I do tHonk I will be ordering anything from this company again.
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.23 based on 627 reviews