Just Artificial Limited Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited

About Just Artificial Limited: Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Upper Offices,
Old Grand Garage,
Thornton Road

How would you rate Just Artificial Limited ?

"Great service and an excellent product"
"Delivery was quick. Hermes smashed the parcel so the rubber plant was damaged. Not totally pleased with the quality anyway so contacted Artificial Limited to return item. No problems so far, although I'm still waiting for a parcel label and date for Hermes to collect. Pleasant, apologetic email to acknowledge my complaint."
"I ordered a terrarium complete with artificial succulents to add a little colour to my living room, the product arrived promptly and looks absolutely amazing! I heartily suggest you check them out."
Clementine R
Verified Buyer
"Good customer service. Swift replies to emails. Don't leave you hanging about!"
"Fast excellent service. Good quality flowers. Recommend."
"Great service, good communication and excellent product, thank you!"
"I was delighted with the arrangement I had chosen. They were very helpful giving me the tracking code so the delivery was received on time. I shall certainly be looking at their website for new arrangements for our home!"
"Quick delivery, we’ll packaged and genuinely very realistic leaves - the only thing I would say is that the stems are obviously plastic up close but the overall effect is good."
Christine P
Verified Buyer
"Just perfect in every way."
"Good responsive contact from supplier, and excellent product."
"On placing the order, I realised I had typed in the wrong address, wrote to the company and immediately got a response from someone named Vincent saying he will update the address. Happy with the product. Arrived in less than a weeks time. I Recommend!"
"I ordered 12 stems of sweet peas which were of good quality and reasonably priced. Communication was excellent and delivery time was reasonable. I will be ordering more artificial flowers from Just Artificial."
"This was my first order and i was delighted to receive my parcel within the time promised. The quality of the flowers was, in my opinion, first class and greatcare had been taken in the packaging. Well done, I will certainly be back."
"Product is as described, but arrived late. Pleased to say I was advised by email. They had run out of stock and was waiting for the next delivery."
"My yukka plants are absolutely beautiful, I have 2 planters with 5 in each, modern, contemporary."
"Very happy with my hanging baskets. They look very natural and brighten up my dull fence!"
"Good quality at a good price. Very happy with purchases."
"I’ve just received two hanging baskets with red, pink and white fucshias, plus pink and white geraniums. They are absolutely stunning!!! They look so realistic and are very full looking. They are absolutely without fault. I love them so much I’m in the process of ordering two troughs. I really cannot recommend them highly enough!!! Thankyou so much Just Artificial for your wonderful product!!"
"Good price/product. Delivery time was no where near accurate. Much longer. Once with delivery people was delivered quickly."
"Stunning poppies-ordered for a wedding cake and they were fabulous"
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.34 based on 173 reviews