Just Artificial Limited Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited

About Just Artificial Limited: Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Upper Offices,
Old Grand Garage,
Thornton Road

How would you rate Just Artificial Limited ?

Margaret G
Verified Buyer
"Great service came wick"
Charlotte C
Verified Buyer
"Great quality fake ivy - huge and look great"
"Should have been available for postage in 2 days according to online ordering. Received email stating 5/10 days . Left clear instructions for delivery which were ignored. Packaging was very poor allowing items to move around. Payment was taken on day one well before delivery. Overall experience very disappointing."
"Have always had fresh hanging baskets but to be very honest Just Artificial look every bit as realistic without the hassle of watering, dead heading etc. So I am now sold on Just Artificial and the number of people who compliment you on your lovely hanging baskets and the work you have put into them raises many a smile."
"The flowers were lovely, very realistic and I was kept informed regarding delivery etc."
Jacqueline B
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the silver clip on butterflies have used them on chest of drawers. Clipped the butterfly on the ring handles and they look perfect."
"THE FLOWERS ARE LOVELY"
"Lovely flowers but I was expecting them bigger , but great addition to my vase"
"Very good for the price. I was a little dubious as what I purchased was rather cheap, however I would say good quality for the price paid. I have recommended to my colleagues who run other business centres. Delivery was also great. We shall use again."
"Quick delivery and when items turned up i hwas very impressed with the quality of them."
Geraldine D
Verified Buyer
"I bought 7 Gerbera flowers and they are very realistic, I did have to cut them down a bit as they are huge, but I love them thank you"
"Absolutely love my hanging baskets, they look so real. Such good quality too. Brilliant fast service & good communication. Highly recommended, will definitely be buying from you again. Thank you"
"We were sent the wrong hanging baskets and were, obviously, very disappointed. I emailed Just Artificial and had a very swift response from someone called Vincent, who contacted the warehouse and found out that a mistake had been made. He was extremely helpful and got things moving straight away. Three more hanging baskets arrived this week and we are very pleased with them. The colours and the composition were like the pictures on the web site. This is our second order from Just Artificial and we were very pleased with our first order, too. Friends recommended Just Artificial to us and I would certainly recommend them to anyone else.."
Thank you very much for your kind feedback, glad to know we resolved the issue to your full satisfaction, again apologies for the mix up on the original delivery. Enjoy your Hanging Baskets in the sun and save water by not watering them!!
"My grandson took his own life two years ago. He was into gardening and horticulture and his favourite flower was Morning Glory. So the wonderful silk flower I have received from you now has pride of place in our home. Thank you very much. It is beautiful."
"The daisies were exactly as described and suited my vases perfectly"
"The 3 vases with the floral decorations arrived on time and was packed very well, The items are perfect and all 3 now take pride of place with 2 on my windowsill and 1 on my coffee table."
"it looks real you have to feel it to know its not very happy with it"
"Good product and great value. I have ordered faux eucalyptus before and I was very happy with the quality and realistic look."
"Customer service was excellent and kept me informed all the way through the process."
Christine P
Verified Buyer
"flowers look lovely,haven't yet had a chance to arrange them,purchased to display in church,would have liked more choice of colours to be available"
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.36 based on 147 reviews