Just Artificial Limited Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited

About Just Artificial Limited: Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Upper Offices,
Old Grand Garage,
Thornton Road

How would you rate Just Artificial Limited ?

"I have good service"
"Love my palm..... looks very real. Perfect for dark corner of a Room."
"Lovely!"
"So pleased just look real @ fills a corner @ a good price @ they never die !love it"
"Bit disappointing really. One or two bits were okay for the price, but the ivy was very fake. You get what you pay for, it’s quite reasonable but obviously fake sadly."
"VERY GOOG SERVICE KEPT INFORMED OF DELIVERY WOULD ORDER AGAIN LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING tHANKS"
"Plenty of flowers on the stem, look very life like, would liked them to have been a slightly darker blue, but they are nice."
"Not as natural looking as hoped for."
"Great product looks very realistic so if you're like me not very green fingered it's perfect."
"I am very pleased with the symbidiam orchids I ordered, they were just what I wanted. The service was very good and so was the price."
"Good product exactly as advertised and delivered in good condition. I would order from this company again."
"Order placed 27/08/18 still not arrived. Tried to deliver on sat morning despite being told Mon to Friday accepted only. Furthermore Hermes claim to have attempted to deliver Mon 3rd Sept. This is not true this is a business office and is maned all day. No attempt to deliver was made and this is a false claim which only causes annoyance. Very disappointing service and poor attitude in response from Just Artificial. Would not recommend."
Sorry to hear this, let us give some clarity on the events - Order placed Bank Hol evening 27th, we shipped the very next day Tues 28th on a 4 day service and added your delivery notes as requested to the labels (Mon-Fri), courier tracking shows they attempted Saturday (despite the label notes) and then Monday (your business hours) without success. You emailed us on the 4th with a not particularly pleasant email basically threatening a bad review if we did not look into this for you, which we did not appreciate. We immediately looked into it and asked you for more info to which you ignored and just repeated your initial email on the 5th and without giving us chance went on to leave your negative review. We contacted the courier for you on the 5th and it was then delivered the next day the 6th at 10.35am and we emailed you confirmation. Again we are sorry that you feel you had such bad service and experience. We feel we did all we could to assist and get it resolved for you, perhaps there was not really a need to use the 'leave you a negative review if you don't chase it up' sentence in your intial email, as we would have naturally wanted to sort it for you without the need for that. Thank you.
"I haven’t had my purchase any idea when I’m going to get it ??????"
Hello, it seems you have posted a review instead of emailing us this question. We have just tracked it and it was delivered today at 2.15pm, left with your neighbour at 11a.
"Very realistic would certainly purchase from you again"
Thank you very much for your kind feedback and review. Hope to see you again soon!
"Flowers I ordered were high quality, very realistic looking. The website was very quick and easy to order from and the flowers were delivered promptly and according to my delivery instructions; to use a safe place as I was out, unlike some couriers who ignore these requests. Would definitely use again."
That's lovley to hear, thank you very much for those kind words and review. Glad you had a great experience shopping with us online, hope to see you again soon!
"AT 77 YEARS OLD - I NEVER HAD ARTIFICIAL FLOWERS - BUT NOW THAT I AM MORE HOUSEBOUND - I THOUGHT I WILL TRY AND I AM REALLY PLEASED WITH THE RESULT OF YOUR FLOWERS - THEY LOOK REAL AND DON'T NEED WATERING !!"
Haha! No, please don't water them!! - great to hear that you like the flowers! Easy maintainance, just sit back and admire!
"The pansies are absolutely fabulous arrived very quickly and beautifully packaged not one pansy was damaged unbelievable definitely recommend you"
"I received my flowers as advised, they were packed tightly in a box and some of flowers had been flattened, which is a shame, because they have not opened again, also one is marked with black splodges. They don't really resemble real flowers that well, I took a picture of one of my home grown sweet peas and photographed it alongside one of yours. Unfortunately, no facility to upload a photo with this review."
"I found that your delivery cost was quite expensive. when I had receive the product it was much smaller than how it look when advertised. I had order 3x the product to go into 3x large plant pots but I ended up putting all three into one to make it look bigger and to fill out the pot, so I still have 2x pots that need to be filled. I was impressed with the plants how they were the quality and how realistic they look."
"Great flowers, great seller, would use again"
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.31 based on 211 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!