Just Artificial Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited
Email, Live Chat
Read Just Artificial Limited Reviews

About Just Artificial Limited:

Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Upper Offices,Old Grand Garage,Thornton Road

Tell us how Just Artificial Limited made you happy
Excellent product and good service with speedy delivery. Created some really good conifer forestation for the Snogglington Valley Light Railway.
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 6th July 2020 Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 6th July 2020
Wow, that is absolutely amazing, looks brilliant and thank you so much for uploading the photos and a video. Love the Light Railway - fantastic!
Well produced website, accurate description and photos, prompt delivery and really happy with product.
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 28th July 2021 Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 28th July 2021
Received two trailing plants, very natural looking. So pleased with the items purchased, I am about to place another order for a different plant.
I purchased the 52cm pansy ball in yellow so pleased it’s so realistic would definitely recommend
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 20th July 2021
I have now purchases 8 of the multi-coloured pansy hanging baskets. They look so real and there's no dead heading or watering. They have been admired by family and friends alike and provide instant focal points and colour. My most recent basket was purchased last week as a 50th birthday present and I'm sure it'll be very well received. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend these baskets.
couldnt be more helpfull, v satisfied , will order from here again
Excellent communication (rare in these times!). Website easy to access and use, also from placing order to delivery superb experience. Items well wrapped, quality of item as advertised on website. Will use Just Artificial Limited again, highly recommend. Customer service, person-centred approach makes such a difference. A.H.S.
Whenever I order, this company always goes above and beyond. Highly recommend
Nice products when eventually arrived, however shame about the service i.e call I made to request a callback had no response so I left a message, again 2 days later call made heard a switch to answerphone, I left a message and 2 mins later emailed response which was not helpful at all!! I actually needed to speak to someone, but they just hide. Shame really as I was prepared to pay for more artificial flowers but unsure, their lack of response have ensured no confidence in delivery of a further order! and now no confidence in their services as a first time customer!!
service is poor, still awaiting any communication and products were ordered and paid for 17.6.2021. have called around 17 times on different phones at different times with not answer, just an answer phone. would be nice to receive a call to resolve.
Really thrilled with my purchase. I am hoping to buy from you for Christmas gifts for my daughters in law in US and OZ. So much lovely choice. Sorry I don't do social media.
Best quality of flowers I’ve ever seen. And delivery on time.
Fast delivery and really good products
Range and selection of the various type of products excellent, with good clear easy to follow website, delivery very efficient and quality of product received superb. Overall very impressed and very satisfied.
Excellent! I was delighted with the three white Hydrangea bushes I ordered. They are superb. They were carefully packed and, all in all, I will definitely use this company again.
Bought on behalf of my mother in law. She is very happy with the three hanging baskets. They are really lovely quality however I think quite expensive hence the four stars. The order arrived quicker than expected and the items were packaged well. All in all a good buying experience.
Very quick delivery Plant good quality Look real Very happy
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 28th June 2021
Lovely plants well made. Quick delivery arrived in good condition. Would recommend and buy
Recently ordered and have missing items. Have tried phoning- goes to answer phone, no one returned calls. Have emailed and they say they are looking into it and then nothing. Wouldn’t but again
Beautiful pot of flowers only reason for giving it 4 stars was it was a bit long for delivery or it would have been 5
Very pleased with the artificial ivy I bought. Looked at several other sellers but this was far and away the most realistic looking. Promptly dispatched too.
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.30 based on 841 reviews