Just Artificial Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited
Email, Live Chat
Read Just Artificial Limited Reviews

About Just Artificial Limited:

Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Upper Offices,
Old Grand Garage,
Thornton Road

Tell us how Just Artificial Limited made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Really lovely looking flowers. Very pleased
Our birds of paradise birds arrived and they are absolutely perfect looking amazing amongst the real plants aswell.
I love the trailing variegated ivy I ordered. Worth every penny.
The flowers I purchased are lovely, very realistic. The peony in paticular is really beautiful.
My item was delayed and I had to keep chasing for updates. It turned out that the delay was due to the wrong baskets being made up. However, when my basket finally arrived this morning it is still the wrong item and there is also a hole where there is obviously a trailing piece missing which makes it look lopsided. Such a shame as it was ordered as a birthday present. I really would not recommend buying from this website.
good and not too delayed
The ivy leaves I ordered are absolutely beautiful! Though the package arrived quite late.
Absolutely beautiful. Great quality and realistic. So many positive comments from neighbours. I had to own up it was artificial.
Ordered two pansy hanging baskets, lovely colours, flowers and foliage seem very authentic. Packaging wasn't the best, quite battered on arrival but the baskets were okay. Would recommend.
Very pleased with my hanging basket.
Looks authentic with an abundance of flowers and foliage.
No issues with service and delivery.
Great service very happy with my flower
Excellent service, wonderful products...highly recommended..
Hanging wall pot arrived safely well packaged and looks gorgeous in situ. The flowers look very real like .
I purchased a hanging basket and it is stunning, better than the photo depicted. Will definitely buy from this company again.
Nice flowers but it was a shame the delay in delivery, about 10 or 11 days, it missed the birthday they were ordered for, if not for that it would have been an extra star. Quality of the flowers was very nice.
Just Artificial have a wide range of hanging baskets online. The ordering process was straight forward and easy to follow. I was disappointed when my parcel arrived as I felt the box was too small for my hanging basket. The basket was squashed and some of the flower heads came of as I was taking it from the box. I am happy with the plant and it looks great but feel packaging could be improved.
very attractive you would never know it’s artificial
I've just received my order, a beautiful fuchsia hanging basket.
I'm absolutely delighted with it, it looks simply glorious!
From my order to delivery, all my queries were pleasantly and efficiently dealt with..
I highly recommend this company and its amazing products..
I shall certainly be ordering more!
Bought some flowers for my sisters new house she loves them and they arrived in time for her birthday
I was very disappointed with my purchase.
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.30 based on 501 reviews