Just Artificial Limited Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited

About Just Artificial Limited: Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Upper Offices,
Old Grand Garage,
Thornton Road

Tell us how Just Artificial Limited made you happy

"Great-,Delivered promptly and good quality"
"I have not received my order yet. Hermes sent an email stating I was not in when delivery attempted. I was in and no note was left through my door. Very disappointed with the service from Hermes, especially as there is no contact information to make a complaint."
"Extremely happy with these beautiful hand made butterflies, got them for my late Mother-in-law who adored butterflies. had them placed in her casket at her funeral service and I know she would have loved them."
"Love the flowers however did take quite the time to dispatch. My order was placed on the 25 of March and the order wasn't fulfilled by the warehouse until April 10th."
"Very happy with the items I received...... Thank you from Barbara Hems"
"Very pleased with product received although delivery took 2 weeks."
"Absolutely rubbish. Can’t be bothered with the grief of returning. Have learnt lesson not to buy such things on line. This companies description of this item very inaccurate. Just a very cheap plastic plant, but not so cheap to buy."
"Really impressed with the quality of these plants. Arrived quickly and well packaged, and when I had a query they dealt with it swiftly."
"My grandma absolutely loves her silk bluebells, arrived on time, perfect condition, already had 3 bunches & wanted to fill the vase, 2 more made it perfect for the table & they were discounted price, everyone happy."
"Beautiful artificial bluebells. With a quick and friendly delivery"
"My Mum loved these spring narcissi and lavender. They were for Mothers Day. She can no longer have cut flowers in the house due to a respiritory illness and these are a superb alternative. I got her 2 bunches and they look lovely in her blue vase."
"Very nice well made flowers. Have ordered from Just Artificial twice now and would recommend to anyone. Fast delivery and their customer service is second to none!"
"Only stire i could find with the butterflies I was looking for, and delivery was super quick. Great service"
"We needed a large amount of Tomatoes for a retail display, very quickly. These guys were great!"
"Superb pansy hanging basket that is incredibly life like. The service received was excellent with delivery within 2 days. I hope to buy more from Just Artificial in the near future."
"Flowers arrived on time. I was kept informed of the delivery, which was very helpful. The flowers were absolutely perfect. They seemed to have every colour you could possibly think of and the quality is of a high standard. Will be using Just Artificial for more of my flower orders."
"A really caring company, who go out of their way to help customers, even with strange requests Highly Recommended"
"Lovely quality, good customer service, quick delivery."
"Realistic plants and good quality."
"Quick delivery,very good price for what i ordered got exactly what the picture n description said im very happy with my purchase and definatly will be ordering from this site again and will recommend to family and friends,overall excellent"
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.37 based on 295 reviews