Just Artificial Limited Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited

About Just Artificial Limited: Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Upper Offices,
Old Grand Garage,
Thornton Road

How would you rate Just Artificial Limited?

Verified Buyer

Aquallusion is resin water which turns your ordinary flower arrangement into something that looks like it was purchased from the silk flower company which I can't name.
I've purchased at least a dozen packs of Aquallusion over time and this year I have so much confidence in the product I am making gifts for Christmas !!!!
Thank you.
Paul P
Annette N
Verified Buyer

I placed an order with fruugo from just artificial on the 22nd of November which I didn't receive so I reordered the same item from yourselves thinking I would get it..which I did but I still haven't received
Carole D
Verified Buyer

Delivery a little slow to arrive but item exactly what I wanted really decorate stairs for Christmas
Martin G
Verified Buyer

We have purchased from Just Artificial before, and on both occassions, found the quality of the trees to be amazing.
Unverified Reviewer

My two baytrees arrived sqashed together in a broken cardboard box
with leaves broken. I was promised a replacement that never arrived.
Over two months later, I finally got refunded after much trouble and endless e-mails.I would NEVER deal with this company again.
Steven B
Verified Buyer

Delivery took far longer than expected, when finally arrived packaging damaged and leaves broken....very disappointing
Verified Buyer

It took 15 working days before the product was dispatched. I telephoned at the end of the second week and was told they'd find out where they were up to and phone me back. They didn't. The product itself is ok but the wait of almost 4 weeks was very frustrating, especially when they said it will arrive between 5 and 10 working days. I will not use Just Artificial again.
Catherine N
Verified Buyer

Disappointed at time to deliver and structure of plants
Pat H
Unverified Reviewer

just beautiful have brought before fron qvc at over double the price but these are even
Barbara

Fabulous beautiful artificial flowers
Amanda S
Verified Buyer

Excellent product - very realistic and ideal for my purpose.
One star down because myHermes' customer service was extraordinarily bad when I attempted, unsuccessfully, to change the delivery slot.
Bez
Unverified Reviewer

Following the last review left on Monday 6th of November, we have managed to track down our missing Delivery. Just Artificial have since gotten in touch to ensure all is now resolved.
Verified Buyer

The metallic grasses are quite beautiful..look really stunning in a crystal vase
Verified Buyer

Great service, easy and fast.
Nancy P
Verified Buyer

Order was not sent when they said it would and had to chase it up. The bunch of fuchsias were squished into a very small box resulting in crushed flowers which one week later still are not looking good. There is lots of foliage but not many flowers in the bunch and the foliage is very artificial looking. Flowers are ok but I've seen more realistic silk fuchsias.
Hello, Sorry to hear this. I can see we did respond to you when you chased up your order and you was happy to accept the alternative item. We are sorry that you do not overly like the item but you could have always contacted us and arranged to return for a refund. Re the packaging these items are quite tough and any 'squashing' that may have occured will return to normal with a gentle 'fluffing' - there are generally no problems with this.
The item is as the image as advertised which clearly shows the amount of foliage and flower heads. These Fuchsias are normally very well received and a popular item. We always encourage customers to contact us if they are not happy to give us chance to resolve. Thank you.
Ginny G
Verified Buyer

Really pleased with the product and communication with just artificial
Thank you for your kind feedback, glad we could help, hope to see you again soon!
Tim H
Verified Buyer

Purchased a Spathiphyllum Peace Lilly and it's absolutely gorgeous. We have a live one on the piano and it always looks abit sad so I purchased an artificial one and put it in the same pot at the back.

After a few tweaks and caressing the leaves through the real one, it blends in lovely. Really pleased I bought it.
Wow, thanks for the image you sent us too - that does look amazing and so real! Very kind of you to give us such lovely feedback and reviews - glad to be of service, hope to see you again soon!
Verified Buyer

very pleased with my purchase of eucalyptus branches - happy to recommend
Kim L
Verified Buyer

Got amazingly beautiful and realistic yellow pansy hanging baskets. Love them have even had compliments from the post lady too.
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.48 based on 86 reviews