Just Artificial Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited
Email, Live Chat
Read Just Artificial Limited Reviews

About Just Artificial Limited:

Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Upper Offices,
Old Grand Garage,
Thornton Road

Tell us how Just Artificial Limited made you happy
Good service
We hadn't considered any artificial box trees in the past, but when several of our long established trees died we looked into what was available. The Just Artificial trees were a cut above all the others we looked at. Their variegated appearance is excellently done, as is the very natural shaping. We're delighted with them . Delivery was also swift and packaging very good.
Not actually received my goods yet, very slow service. Iexpected them earlier, so the thing I needed them for has been and gone, so I'll be making a return!
very pleased with the tree we have received it compliments our library area for the children
Hadnt heard anything about my order for about 4days so rang them, girl was helpful and emailed me back later that day with a tracking code but courier site didnt recognise it. Parcel turned up 4 days later. Was pleased with items purchased.
Bought an artificial hanging basket. Very pleased with purchase. Excellent quality and looks fab!
Your product is very life like and you dispatched very promptly. Packaging was very flimsy and badly squashed on arrival. Fortunately the flowers weren't damaged.
lovely trees for Christmas.
Using them to decorate my Daughters Wedding Cake, very pleased.
Well I haven’t received my parcel yet and you’re asking me to rate your service so, not great!
Hi Dan,
Sorry to hear that, ideally customers would contact us through the correct chanels ie phone or email before hastily writing a disgrunted review, sadly it seems this is not always possible. We checked and you was emailed a tracking email confirming dispatch on the 18th Nov. Tracking number 5978471248888083.
I have just tracked it and it shows as being delayed in transit, I will contact the courier for you and find out where it is and let you know,
All the best.
The tree is exactly what we required. It is beautiful. Excellent service very responsive to understanding what we required.
Delivery was so slow, why can’t you do overnight with a courier that I get text updates. Hermes were so slow and uniformative.
Item STILL not received, despite chasing Just Artificial and despite promises made that the goods had been shipped. Beginning to think that the goods don’t actually exist. Excellent way to make profit....charging customers without providing the goods. Will NEVER shop on this site again
Have not received my order, please advise. Ordered 3 weeks ago,
Sorry to see you just asked us where your order is by leaving us a poor review. We would normally expect a customer to contact us first by email to ask us, so that we was given the chance to look into it for you and resolve.
I can see this was shipped (as per the dispatch email we sent you with tracking info in it) over a week ago and on tracking it looks like the parcel has got delayed on route.
So now that we are aware we will contact them for you and ask where it is and what's happened to it. As soon as we know we will let you know, and if it is lost we will get more shipped out immediately.
Love the ivy I ordered from you. Looks really realistic. Had lots of positive comments. Thank you.
This company do not keep their word. I paid for Next Day Delivery at a huge sum and still not received it 3 days later
Products are quite good, but nearly two weeks for delivery is not good these days. It may have helped if the courier had taken it to the correct address, and l didn't need to rely on good neighbours to bring it to me. Won't be using again!
The product was perfectly satisfactory and good value for money. However, I was very disappointed with the length of time it took for the flowers to arrive. It was a week before I received an email to say they had been despatched by Just Artificial, and a further week for My Hermes to deliver them. In this day and age, such slow service is not acceptable. Wouldn't use the firm again.
Sorry to hear this, on checking you ordered on the 1st which was a Friday, we shipped and sent the dispatch email on the Monday 4th (which effectively is the next working day from your order not a week) as we are not open weekends. On tracking Hermes show they delivered Fri 8 November at 10:44am, so you received the order within 7 days, which we wanted to point out (in all fairness to ourselves) that this is not the 2 weeks you stated on the review. We do offer an Overnight delivery service instead of Standard which you had paid for if any orders are needed quicker. Thank you and sorry to hear that you won't use us again...
Brilliant service, goods were as advertised
Thank you Marion for your lovely feedback, we are very pleased to hear it!
Was very pleased with the flowers. Easy to order, arrived quickly and they look really good
That is lovely to hear, much appreciated for your kind review!
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.32 based on 397 reviews