Just Artificial Limited Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited

About Just Artificial Limited: Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

Upper Offices,
Old Grand Garage,
Thornton Road

How would you rate Just Artificial Limited?

Carole J
Verified Buyer

Love my new air plant. Set it up in a glass hanging dew drop in the bedroom window. Nobody could believe it was artificial as it looked so real. It sits on a moss ball which adds to the completely natural look. I would definately buy from Just Artificial again. Fantastic.
Verified Buyer

Exactly as described and pictured
Verified Buyer

Speedy delivery - good packaging - to be recommended.
Verified Buyer

Poor customer service. Paid £15 for next day delivery for it to get sent 2 days after the purchase.
Customer service team told me that I should of specified a time I needed to get the items by but I thought "next day delivery" was self explanatory. Apparently not.
Ann
Verified Reviewer

I have always loved spider plants but they don't like me and have died on me many times over the years. I was delighted to see the spider plants on here and ordered 2. I am more than impressed as they look so real with many babies. Unless you touched them you would never know they were artificial. I will be shopping for Ivy plants very soon
Lorraine A
Verified Buyer

Lovely good quality product [silver sparkly butterflies] delivered very quickly and well packaged. Would highly recommend .
Sally S
Verified Buyer

Easy to order online. Product delivered quickly. Very impressed with quality and appearance of product. I used artificial hedging to provide a visual barrier across two 5 bar gates. Easily affixed and looks natural adjacent to real hedging. Thank you Artifical Limited.
Hayley S
Verified Buyer

Easy selection and ordering process with speedy delivery.

I ordered hops and sunflowers which look amazing, very pleased
Verified Buyer

Good service, easy to use website, special delivery request covered
Colin R
Verified Buyer

Due to non delivery of my goods by Hermes I received a prompt refund from just artificial to rectify the problem.

Carolyn H
Verified Buyer

Really well made and a good size. I chose the multicoloured one which had £10 off but I find it a bit too bright, I feel it would look more realistic with some muted colours as well, however it does cheer the wall up and looks realistic from a distance.
I had to wait a couple of days for it to be made which was fine but I find the postage cost off putting to buy another, it doesn't warrant the £7 ish that it cost me.
Graham B
Verified Buyer

Good fast service. Good quality products
Beverley G
Verified Buyer

This tree is lovely, I had to trim some branches off and a few leaves as it was too thick for the corner, this was easy and everyone at the practice is delighted with it. It has enhanced the look of our waiting room.
Jean
Verified Buyer

It made me happy because you have done a very good job and a good price ,very nice grass fitters!cleaned up afterwards all good!!!
Chris
Verified Buyer

Found exactly what I was looking for very easily on website,the price was very acceptable, paying for it was simple,and delivery was very quick. Would use and recommend this company. . Thanks for great service and a great product. Chris .
Lindsey C
Verified Buyer

Met the delivery date and great product. Much better than we expected!
Maria
Verified Buyer

Very good quality product and prompt delivery
Jean
Verified Buyer

We are the Guild of Silk Painters on the Isle of Man and designed and painted an entry - "Miss Sweet Pea" in the Island's Bi-Annual "Wearable Art Show". We ordered a selection of your silk sweet peas for our lovely little model - Mia aged 11 years. The flower colours matched our petal design dress and hand painted sweet peas - perfectly. They looked the real thing !
SUSAN
Verified Buyer

Pleasure to deal with.Ordered some silver tipped grass and it looks stunning.Just what I wanted.Highly recommend
Kim T
Unverified Reviewer

The artificial flowers are lovely they look real and are easy to keep clean. Just put a cool hairdryer on them to blow the dust away or give them a rinse in soapy water.
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.75 based on 65 reviews