Just Artificial Limited Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited

About Just Artificial Limited: Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Upper Offices,
Old Grand Garage,
Thornton Road

How would you rate Just Artificial Limited?

Verified Buyer

Great service, easy and fast.
Nancy P
Verified Buyer

Order was not sent when they said it would and had to chase it up. The bunch of fuchsias were squished into a very small box resulting in crushed flowers which one week later still are not looking good. There is lots of foliage but not many flowers in the bunch and the foliage is very artificial looking. Flowers are ok but I've seen more realistic silk fuchsias.
Hello, Sorry to hear this. I can see we did respond to you when you chased up your order and you was happy to accept the alternative item. We are sorry that you do not overly like the item but you could have always contacted us and arranged to return for a refund. Re the packaging these items are quite tough and any 'squashing' that may have occured will return to normal with a gentle 'fluffing' - there are generally no problems with this.
The item is as the image as advertised which clearly shows the amount of foliage and flower heads. These Fuchsias are normally very well received and a popular item. We always encourage customers to contact us if they are not happy to give us chance to resolve. Thank you.
Ginny G
Verified Buyer

Really pleased with the product and communication with just artificial
Thank you for your kind feedback, glad we could help, hope to see you again soon!
Tim H
Verified Buyer

Purchased a Spathiphyllum Peace Lilly and it's absolutely gorgeous. We have a live one on the piano and it always looks abit sad so I purchased an artificial one and put it in the same pot at the back.

After a few tweaks and caressing the leaves through the real one, it blends in lovely. Really pleased I bought it.
Wow, thanks for the image you sent us too - that does look amazing and so real! Very kind of you to give us such lovely feedback and reviews - glad to be of service, hope to see you again soon!
Verified Buyer

very pleased with my purchase of eucalyptus branches - happy to recommend
Kim L
Verified Buyer

Got amazingly beautiful and realistic yellow pansy hanging baskets. Love them have even had compliments from the post lady too.
Verified Buyer

The artificisl plant arrived in a broken, battered cardboard box. There is nothing to stand the plant in so I need to find a solution to that. Moreover the plant is a cheap-looking thing and not worth the purchase price. Absolute rubbish.
Carole J
Verified Buyer

Love my new air plant. Set it up in a glass hanging dew drop in the bedroom window. Nobody could believe it was artificial as it looked so real. It sits on a moss ball which adds to the completely natural look. I would definately buy from Just Artificial again. Fantastic.
Verified Buyer

Exactly as described and pictured
Verified Buyer

Speedy delivery - good packaging - to be recommended.
Verified Buyer

Poor customer service. Paid £15 for next day delivery for it to get sent 2 days after the purchase.
Customer service team told me that I should of specified a time I needed to get the items by but I thought "next day delivery" was self explanatory. Apparently not.
Ann
Verified Reviewer

I have always loved spider plants but they don't like me and have died on me many times over the years. I was delighted to see the spider plants on here and ordered 2. I am more than impressed as they look so real with many babies. Unless you touched them you would never know they were artificial. I will be shopping for Ivy plants very soon
Lorraine A
Verified Buyer

Lovely good quality product [silver sparkly butterflies] delivered very quickly and well packaged. Would highly recommend .
Sally S
Verified Buyer

Easy to order online. Product delivered quickly. Very impressed with quality and appearance of product. I used artificial hedging to provide a visual barrier across two 5 bar gates. Easily affixed and looks natural adjacent to real hedging. Thank you Artifical Limited.
Hayley S
Verified Buyer

Easy selection and ordering process with speedy delivery.

I ordered hops and sunflowers which look amazing, very pleased
Verified Buyer

Good service, easy to use website, special delivery request covered
Colin R
Verified Buyer

Due to non delivery of my goods by Hermes I received a prompt refund from just artificial to rectify the problem.

Carolyn H
Verified Buyer

Really well made and a good size. I chose the multicoloured one which had £10 off but I find it a bit too bright, I feel it would look more realistic with some muted colours as well, however it does cheer the wall up and looks realistic from a distance.
I had to wait a couple of days for it to be made which was fine but I find the postage cost off putting to buy another, it doesn't warrant the £7 ish that it cost me.
Graham B
Verified Buyer

Good fast service. Good quality products
Beverley G
Verified Buyer

This tree is lovely, I had to trim some branches off and a few leaves as it was too thick for the corner, this was easy and everyone at the practice is delighted with it. It has enhanced the look of our waiting room.
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.68 based on 72 reviews