Just Artificial Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited
Email, Live Chat
Read Just Artificial Limited Reviews

About Just Artificial Limited:

Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Upper Offices,Old Grand Garage,Thornton Road

Tell us how Just Artificial Limited made you happy
Excellent product and good service with speedy delivery. Created some really good conifer forestation for the Snogglington Valley Light Railway.
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 6th July 2020 Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 6th July 2020
Wow, that is absolutely amazing, looks brilliant and thank you so much for uploading the photos and a video. Love the Light Railway - fantastic!
I got exactly what i ordered and it arrived safely in a timely manner. Thanks
Just received my indoor ficus - perfect
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 17th September 2021 Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 17th September 2021
beautifully made silk flowers, well attached, and realistic look even close up. The hanging baskets I bought last year still look vibrant and full, so nice that my daughter now has them hanging in her front outdoor porch. I bought 2 new ones this year, multicoloured pansies and fuchsia. I am delighted with them. Quite pricey but I expect to get several years pleasure from them. I do keep them in the garage over winter.
Twenty four hour delivery, well packed, No damage. When opened I found a delightful product. It's just what I wanted. I have found so many other companies do not live up to expectations. Will certainly use you again. Many Thanks Mrs Janice C. Leeds
Easy to use site, good quality products and well packaged.
wow hoes quick and professional, cant wait for some new itme to purchase.
The Areca Palm tree that I purchased arrived quickly & in perfect condition. It is extremely realistic looking. It makes my living room look exotic! I love, love, love it! I highly recommend it :)
I’ve not received my order, had an email to say it’s dispatched and Hermes have it but only saying being processed on the Hermes tracker. Left a message on ur answering machine today but no one has got back to me
order placed 27/08/21, not yet received, so can't comment on the product
THE BEST SERVICE AND THE ITEM FROM MY HARD WITH ALL MY PLEASURE I GIVE FIVE (5) STAR ALL WITH CAPITAL LETTERS GRAND THANKS
Stunning plants, fast shipping, thank you !
Absolutely delighted with my artificial goods. They are so realistic looking. I'm actually tempted to complete our whole front garden border from 'Just Artificial'. The Fushia hanging basket is stunning. Incredibly realistic and adds a beautiful touch to our front door. The Lavender bundles are gorgeous, I'm ordering some more. Very pleased. Amazing goods
A bit slow on delivery and one of the plants is fairly bright! But overall good choice
Well produced website, accurate description and photos, prompt delivery and really happy with product.
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 28th July 2021 Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 28th July 2021
Received two trailing plants, very natural looking. So pleased with the items purchased, I am about to place another order for a different plant.
I purchased the 52cm pansy ball in yellow so pleased it’s so realistic would definitely recommend
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 20th July 2021
I have now purchases 8 of the multi-coloured pansy hanging baskets. They look so real and there's no dead heading or watering. They have been admired by family and friends alike and provide instant focal points and colour. My most recent basket was purchased last week as a 50th birthday present and I'm sure it'll be very well received. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend these baskets.
couldnt be more helpfull, v satisfied , will order from here again
Excellent communication (rare in these times!). Website easy to access and use, also from placing order to delivery superb experience. Items well wrapped, quality of item as advertised on website. Will use Just Artificial Limited again, highly recommend. Customer service, person-centred approach makes such a difference. A.H.S.
Whenever I order, this company always goes above and beyond. Highly recommend
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.30 based on 854 reviews