Just Artificial Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited
Email, Live Chat
Read Just Artificial Limited Reviews

About Just Artificial Limited:

Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Upper Offices,Old Grand Garage,Thornton Road

Tell us how Just Artificial Limited made you happy
Excellent product and good service with speedy delivery. Created some really good conifer forestation for the Snogglington Valley Light Railway.
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 6th July 2020 Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 6th July 2020
Wow, that is absolutely amazing, looks brilliant and thank you so much for uploading the photos and a video. Love the Light Railway - fantastic!
Beautiful pot of flowers only reason for giving it 4 stars was it was a bit long for delivery or it would have been 5
Very pleased with the artificial ivy I bought. Looked at several other sellers but this was far and away the most realistic looking. Promptly dispatched too.
top class service fast delivery A++++++++
Fantastic product flowers looked amazingly real delight to look at in garden.
Great service great price and packaged really well thank you
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 11th June 2021
Very helpful with the order
Just Artificial have some fantastic flowers would highly recommend them.
Lovely quality and very pretty.
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 4th June 2021
I have had a bad experience dealing with Just Artificial. I bought some hanging baskets from them last year and although their was a great delay in delivery ( due I believe to the company not having the components to make up the hanging baskets ) however when the baskets arrived they were beautiful. This year I ordered two more, the same delay and the same excuse as above !! When the baskets arrived they were both damaged with broken stems detached from the basket, also the large hanging basket was much smaller than the two I bought last year despite being the same price. A great pity, why advertise something as being in stock, accept the payment then when the customer complains about a delay in delivery, they are told the components are not in stock !
Beautiful! So delighted with these hanging baskets.
Lovely quality - very happy and have received lots of positive comments from my music students from aged 5years upwards 🎶🎹
Great products and a quick and efficient service.
Quick delivery - sooner than expected and great quality product - Thank you.
Flowers were colourful like real pansies, so were geraniums. I would recommend them
We were very disappointed, not I have to say in the product itself which is of a very good standard, but in the way it was packed for despatch. On unpacking, the heavy planting pots were actually found laying on top of the cones, which were being flattened and damaged, instead of being properly packed in a longer carton, with some separation from the cones. The packing of these items needs rethinking in order to facilitate safe and undamaged delivery of the product. We did not return them, and managed to make them look presentable, but they should not have to be 'tweaked' in this way. A less than satisfactory outcome to the purchase, which was a very expensive one.
Can you remind me what I purchased please.
Absolutely stunning hanging baskets, they look so real, lots of foliage and outstanding quality. Customer service has also been excellent, the courier “lost” my first delivery, Vincent from Just Artificial responded quickly and arranged for a replacement to be sent immediately. Overall excellent service and product, will definitely use again and highly recommend.
Very authentic . Just what I wanted. Packing excellent
Fast efficient delivery and excellent quality product, perfect for my window boxes. Thank you.
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 12th May 2021
Artificial hanging baskets were badly packed and the hanging ivy fell out. I won't be buying from them again.
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.30 based on 823 reviews