Just Artificial Limited Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited

About Just Artificial Limited: Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Upper Offices,
Old Grand Garage,
Thornton Road

Click Here

Tell us how Just Artificial Limited made you happy

"I haven’t received delivery yet and you’re asking for a review!!"
"Corporate sales people have never answer the phone . I needed to exchange maybe 10 emails to ask about one product and it’s really time consuming. I was about to place an order for a business I work at and I didn’t feel any privilege of ordering big quantities. Corporate sales could do better !"
"Bit disappointed I ordered 3 large but got 2 large and 1 medium"
"Not as natural looking as hoped for."
"I received my flowers as advised, they were packed tightly in a box and some of flowers had been flattened, which is a shame, because they have not opened again, also one is marked with black splodges. They don't really resemble real flowers that well, I took a picture of one of my home grown sweet peas and photographed it alongside one of yours. Unfortunately, no facility to upload a photo with this review."
"I found that your delivery cost was quite expensive. when I had receive the product it was much smaller than how it look when advertised. I had order 3x the product to go into 3x large plant pots but I ended up putting all three into one to make it look bigger and to fill out the pot, so I still have 2x pots that need to be filled. I was impressed with the plants how they were the quality and how realistic they look."
"Really impressed with the product and price. Only issue is it was delivered 14 days after ordering an 'in stock' product. The team were prompt and helpful when I contacted but it would have been nice to have been informed. It would also be great if there were advice on the website as to how to secure the plant into a pot."
"Delivery was quick. Hermes smashed the parcel so the rubber plant was damaged. Not totally pleased with the quality anyway so contacted Artificial Limited to return item. No problems so far, although I'm still waiting for a parcel label and date for Hermes to collect. Pleasant, apologetic email to acknowledge my complaint."
"Product is as described, but arrived late. Pleased to say I was advised by email. They had run out of stock and was waiting for the next delivery."
"Good price/product. Delivery time was no where near accurate. Much longer. Once with delivery people was delivered quickly."
"Bit sparse for the price paid. Really needs two pieces to make a decent show and that would be quite expensive."
"Nice product, very slow delivery."
"Order to delivery receipt time was good, website good, price Ok but you get what you pay for"
"Very slow dispatch"
"Disappointed at time to deliver and structure of plants"
"Following the last review left on Monday 6th of November, we have managed to track down our missing Delivery. Just Artificial have since gotten in touch to ensure all is now resolved."
"Having received roses in a flattened flimsy box, and having to not accept from courier! One could say I'm not a happy chappie!!"
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.39 based on 366 reviews