Just Artificial Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited
Email, Live Chat
Read Just Artificial Limited Reviews

About Just Artificial Limited:

Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Mark C
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 26th June 2020
Christine L
More Photos & Videos
After a wait I finally received a refund for the flowers that were incorrectly sized on the website - now corrected I’m told. A good result.
Very plastic looking lavender bunches. More greenery than purple flowers. Disappointed and not worth the money tbh.
I waited quite a few weeks for my hanging baskets, I emailed after 3 weeks to ask if it was on its way, I got a message straight away telling me it would be with me a few days later, it came 4 days later.
The baskets are packaged in a cardboard box nothing else so you do have to tidy up what’s messed up in transit, I had to bring inside when high winds were blowing bits off, pleased with the product but quite expensive for what you get.
One of the plants was not glued in we had to glue the polystyrene base to the plastic in the basket a lot of the buds on the fuchsia plants which are polystyrene were crashed and where where you push the flowers on to the stems I've discovered a lot of split and keep falling off off so all in all quite disappointed for the cost
Not realistic, shiny & plasticy looking
Nice flowers but it was a shame the delay in delivery, about 10 or 11 days, it missed the birthday they were ordered for, if not for that it would have been an extra star. Quality of the flowers was very nice.
Just Artificial have a wide range of hanging baskets online. The ordering process was straight forward and easy to follow. I was disappointed when my parcel arrived as I felt the box was too small for my hanging basket. The basket was squashed and some of the flower heads came of as I was taking it from the box. I am happy with the plant and it looks great but feel packaging could be improved.
The product is a little plastic looking however I have trimmed it and it trails nicely. I have to say that delivery was disappointing. When I ordered the site informed that the product was in stock and I assumed I would receive it fairly promptly but this was not the case. Ordered 26.4.20 delivered 9.5.20. Taking out BH and W/End took 10 days!
I ordered Silk roses for my mothers 80th Birthday surprise during lock down and they are beautiful
BUT they were a week late arriving!! I understand the issues at the moment but it would have been nice to have had a message to say there was a delay. Instead I have to email and tell you they had not been delivered!! What a shame this went wrong as my mum is thrilled with her roses.
The packaging was very poor, no handle with care stickers on the box. The box was damaged but thankfully my hanging baskets was not damaged. Yes I am happy with the quality of the baskets but cant understand why I paid two postage costs when they come in the same box?.
Im still waiting for the flowers to be delivered im disappointed theyve taken so long. They are still waiting to go to out to the courier
I had high expectations having read a lot about how silk flowers could be an alternative for bridesmaid/bride flowers. Unfortunately the leaves let it down. The single flower was the only purchase I am truly happy with.
I was very disappointed with my order, they were so small compared to the picture on the site,
Very sorry to be the odd one out,have just received my order of mini cow parsley and have to confess at being disappointed they look like plastic make a very poor display,the little white flowers a lot where scattered in the box due to bad packing.A.Foster
Delivery was slower than i'd hoped for (6 days) given we're in the age of "next day". You'll notice the delivery questions below do not give that option. Its either within 5 or over 7 so thats what i had to select. The poppies i purchased are a good size and lovely colours. The flower heads are realistic but the stems and foliage do look and feel like p!astic. Others i've purchased elsewhere for a similar price are more realistic in that regard.
Hadnt heard anything about my order for about 4days so rang them, girl was helpful and emailed me back later that day with a tracking code but courier site didnt recognise it. Parcel turned up 4 days later. Was pleased with items purchased.
Delivery was so slow, why can’t you do overnight with a courier that I get text updates. Hermes were so slow and uniformative.
I haven’t received delivery yet and you’re asking for a review!!
Corporate sales people have never answer the phone . I needed to exchange maybe 10 emails to ask about one product and it’s really time consuming. I was about to place an order for a business I work at and I didn’t feel any privilege of ordering big quantities. Corporate sales could do better !
Bit disappointed I ordered 3 large but got 2 large and 1 medium