Just Artificial Limited Reviews

Based on 952 reviews
Email, Live Chat
Read Just Artificial Limited Reviews

About Just Artificial Limited:

Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Upper Offices,Old Grand Garage,Thornton Road

Tell us how Just Artificial Limited made you happy
Product was okay but badly packaged
The product was ok, but the packaging was really rubbish.
The product is beautiful. I was however a bit annoyed that I paid extra for next day delivery, but my order didn't arrive for 3 days.
Had the company not been as helpful it would have been one star. The product? Not worth the effort of ordering.
A bit slow on delivery and one of the plants is fairly bright! But overall good choice
I have had a bad experience dealing with Just Artificial. I bought some hanging baskets from them last year and although their was a great delay in delivery ( due I believe to the company not having the components to make up the hanging baskets ) however when the baskets arrived they were beautiful. This year I ordered two more, the same delay and the same excuse as above !! When the baskets arrived they were both damaged with broken stems detached from the basket, also the large hanging basket was much smaller than the two I bought last year despite being the same price. A great pity, why advertise something as being in stock, accept the payment then when the customer complains about a delay in delivery, they are told the components are not in stock !
Artificial hanging baskets were badly packed and the hanging ivy fell out. I won't be buying from them again.
Plants are decent quality but I was disappointed for several reasons: received part order in time for birthday present but the rest after the day and then one of the pots arrived broken. I haven't had the replacement yet but JA have said they will replace the broken pot. JA also alerted me to the fact that they had had a late delivery from their supplier and that only part of the order had been dispatched for the requested date, so at least they enabled me to plan around it being missing for the birthday itself.
First time ordered and service/delivery of goods was quick however I was disappointed with the quality of the artificial flowers ( daisies) and ferns .
It’s a bit more gordie than I thought and very plastic looking for the money . Size ok
long delivery
Ordering was easy. There was a delay in receiving my goods but I received a prompt response to my query email and delivery quickly followed. Unfortunately, the flower displays are not what I thought and are not as I thought they would look
Responded well to call to advise them that delivery promise hadn’t been adhered to. Had delivery within two days of that call.
After a wait I finally received a refund for the flowers that were incorrectly sized on the website - now corrected I’m told. A good result.
Very plastic looking lavender bunches. More greenery than purple flowers. Disappointed and not worth the money tbh.
I waited quite a few weeks for my hanging baskets, I emailed after 3 weeks to ask if it was on its way, I got a message straight away telling me it would be with me a few days later, it came 4 days later. The baskets are packaged in a cardboard box nothing else so you do have to tidy up what’s messed up in transit, I had to bring inside when high winds were blowing bits off, pleased with the product but quite expensive for what you get.
One of the plants was not glued in we had to glue the polystyrene base to the plastic in the basket a lot of the buds on the fuchsia plants which are polystyrene were crashed and where where you push the flowers on to the stems I've discovered a lot of split and keep falling off off so all in all quite disappointed for the cost
Not realistic, shiny & plasticy looking
Nice flowers but it was a shame the delay in delivery, about 10 or 11 days, it missed the birthday they were ordered for, if not for that it would have been an extra star. Quality of the flowers was very nice.
Just Artificial have a wide range of hanging baskets online. The ordering process was straight forward and easy to follow. I was disappointed when my parcel arrived as I felt the box was too small for my hanging basket. The basket was squashed and some of the flower heads came of as I was taking it from the box. I am happy with the plant and it looks great but feel packaging could be improved.
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.29 based on 952 reviews