Just Artificial Limited Reviews

Based on 975 reviews
Email, Live Chat
Read Just Artificial Limited Reviews

About Just Artificial Limited:

Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Upper Offices,Old Grand Garage,Thornton Road

Tell us how Just Artificial Limited made you happy
The plants I ordered were really good quality and the service was excellent. I am so pleased that I have ordered quite a few more already as they are perfect for window boxes that are too high to water easily.
Love the bird of paradise flowers. Very realistic. The fern is also very realistic. Look great together. Hassle free service. Quick delivery and on time.
Good website,easy to order. Delighted with the flowers and ease of dealing with the company.
I purchased a Yucca Plant bush, and i'm very pleased with it. Looks real, and my friend saw and thought it was real!! Overall experience with Just Artificial is great. I would highly recommend them to anyone. A +++++++
Absolutely beautiful white leaf stems, perfect for my wedding cake
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 2nd August 2022
Excellent customer service and products, which are reasonably priced.
Purchased two Pansy Deluxe Baskets, one in purple/ yellow and the other in purple/ primrose. Both arrived in the timeframe given in the confirmatory email. My wife thinks they are probably the best artificial displays she has ever seen! I bought them as an anniversary gift, and whilst not cheap they are incredible value for what you get. Beautifully crafted with a natural balanced look. All in all very well done to the Just Artificial team.
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 27th July 2022 Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 27th July 2022
Really impressed and delighted with both my purchases what a find this lovely flower company is you wouldn't believe they are not real just expertly developed with such love and care last touches of beauty for my wedding day can't wait thank you so much
The beautiful Fiscus Tree looks so well in our conservatory. Visitors cannot believe that it is artificial.
Beautiful petunia totally realistic will be buying a lot more from just artificial
They Look Amazing.
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 18th June 2022 Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 18th June 2022
Although it took a few weeks to arrive because you were out of stock I'm quite satisfied with the service and the flowers I will be using just artificial again
The items I ordered were absolutely lovely, we had ordered button holes for our daughters wedding and were let down at the last minute. I ordered the flowers, greenery and floral tape and it cost us time but saved us a lot of money
Thank you got my white lilys very pleased with them good value for money just the size I was looking for very real looking sent for more thank you
Great quality product, delivery was delayed but I was kept updated so it wasn't a problem, would recommend to friends and family
Excellent communication and very prompt service. Flowers are beautiful also and great value
Very pleased with the flowers I received….I wanted to put something in jubilee colours on my mum and dad’s grave so they could celebrate too…and the flowers from Just Artificial were very pretty….I chose red and royal blue dainty roses and the white came from the lily of the valley and white carnations. It was easy to cut the stem of the lily of the valley and carnations to make lots of individual sprigs (with metal clippers) so everything could be distributed evenly…very pretty and just right. Thank you
Delighted with my purchase the plants are very realistic and excellent quality delivery was next day will be buying additional plants in due course
Love my artificial Tradescantia Trail, brightens up my bathroom beautifully and looks very realistic! Great service too, quick delivery and well packaged. I have already recommended to others!
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 30th May 2022 Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 30th May 2022
So happy with my artificial Tradescantia Trail, it is just what I wanted to brighten my bathroom. Great quality, looks very realistic! Quicky delivery, box was a little bashed on delivery but thankfully my artificial plant was undamaged.
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.3 based on 975 reviews