Just Artificial Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited
Email, Live Chat
Read Just Artificial Limited Reviews

About Just Artificial Limited:

Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Upper Offices,
Old Grand Garage,
Thornton Road

Tell us how Just Artificial Limited made you happy
Flowers were as ordered, make ideal display long term for home or for a headstone.
Very beautiful flowers ordered 2 bouquets one black roses one blue roses they look real and are perfect delivery was quick and customer service more than helpful especially if flowers needed in a short time.Great company
Artificial sweet peas arrived quickly and were well packaged. Although not the cheapest, quality was very good. A nice thick bunch, which look very realistic.
Very good quality looks real overall 5 star
Bought this item to make wall tile backdrop and it was ideal for my needs quick delivery would definitely buy from just artificial limited again and would definitely recommend thank you. Kath
Perfect, look so real.
I'm not very green-fingered and house plants/flowers never seem to last long with me. The flowers and plants I've purchased are of a good quality and look really life-life, they look really beautiful in my home and brighten the place up lovely.
pleased with my two pansy hanging baskets. Very life like. One hanging chain missing but I’ve got spares.
Great product and good value for money! Hanging fern works really well in my macrame hanging planter!
Fantastic service & beautiful realistic flowers will definitely order again
Three bunches of mixed colour silk sweet peas ordered as a gift for my sister who is unsuccessfully trying to grow some in her garden. She was delighted with the quality of the silk ones, says they are very lifelike.
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 27th August 2020
Was looking for decent hanging baskets as fed up with throwing away real ones. Very happy with what we bought, they look fabulous and very realistic 👍🏻
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 25th August 2020
Ordered daisies for a vase in my new home. Delivered very quickly and matched the description given on the website.
I'm really pleased with my rose gold Manzanita tree - it looks great against the sparkly wall in my bathroom.
There were problems with delivery, but these were caused by Hermes rather than Just Artificial, and it was worth the wait
Arrived lovely packed, beautiful plant
I received the poppy grave memorial and was amazed at how lovely it is. It will brighten up my husbands grave beautifully and last much longer than real flowers which look so sad when they are dying.
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 22nd August 2020
Lovely lifelike flowers, beautiful colours. Arrived in a good amount of packaging so no damage. I’m very pleased with my purchase
Never used company before but my item arrived safely and was exactly as advertised. Now In a beautiful new pot and friends need a close up just to prove the plant is artificial. Thank you Artificial Limited.
Delighted with the quality and value for money of the items. We chose the sweet peas and they really look the most realistic of all the silk flowers we have purchased from other companies. Very good website also and the items arrived quickly and well packed. Would definitely use Just Artificial Limited again.
I bought a large outside haging basket and a small green indoor one. There was a little hitch with the delivery but it sorted out immediately on a next day and I was over the moon with my flowers. Every one that visits my home.loves them. Thank you so much!
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.23 based on 627 reviews