Just Artificial Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited
Email, Live Chat
Read Just Artificial Limited Reviews

About Just Artificial Limited:

Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Upper Offices,Old Grand Garage,Thornton Road

Tell us how Just Artificial Limited made you happy
The flowers arrived promptly, although unfortunately one set was out of stock. The others were in good condition, looked just like the photos and are of a good realistic quality.
Lovely artificial plants (medium ficus and bougainvillea), which have transformed our home, which unfortunately doesn't get enough light to support real plants. These are a superb alternative. Thank you!
Great product. Perfect for my purposes. Just quite long wait for dispatch although kept informed
I needed some small plants for a shelf in my spare room. The succulents in littlt pots are absolutely ideal and they look so real!
Items just as described, looked just right when arrived. Delivered promptly with no issues at all.
Very happy with the product & the prompt delivery.
Purchased a variegated trailing ivy - really pleased with the quality and very realistic look and feel
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 28th February 2021
Excellent product and service
Very happy with my purchases of two small pot troughs. On delivery one was broken but a replacement was sent very quickly without any trouble.
I was hesitant to buy artificial plants at first and my husband thought I was mad but I’m over the moon with the result! In fact I’m about to buy more! Perfect for Planters and difficult areas of the garden and obviously the lowest maintenance Gardening there is!
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 28th February 2021
I was absolutely thrilled at my purchase, they so as you show them online ,In my experience sometimes what’s described on line you get very disappointed when they arrive & are nothing like as you’ve seen & bought ,but I can honestly state that I’m more than pleased with my purchase from Just Artificial ,& would have no hesitation in recommending them to my friends & family .
My order took round a week to arrive but the quality of the product was very good.
I recently purchased six if the mixed pansy baskets - they are stunning! They're not cheap but well worth every penny. I love pansies but it's too much of a chore to deadhead so the artificial baskets were the answer. I can't rate them highly enough and you should (in time) receive orders from friends as they too were very impressed. Thank you.
Very realistic. Great value. Used them to drape around my workstation. Colleagues very impressed.
Lovely quality artificial stag horn fern, very happy with service.
Good quality product, does exactly what I wanted (hiding pipework) looks real and trails nicely, I would be again from Just Artificial
Very good flowers look nice in the vase.
Really good quality.would recommend
I was very pleased with the flowers I purchased and they were delivered promptly.They now reside in an elegant dragon vase I bought and look amazing.
The Ivy is so realistic, looks amazing! Great price,quick delivery too, definately recommend
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 9th February 2021
Great flowers and very quick delivery.
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.28 based on 757 reviews