Just Artificial Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited
Email, Live Chat
Read Just Artificial Limited Reviews

About Just Artificial Limited:

Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Upper Offices,
Old Grand Garage,
Thornton Road

Tell us how Just Artificial Limited made you happy
Very Happy with my artificial lilies , disappointed it took two weeks to arrive , i had to chase up only to be told they were sending them out that day, this was 9 days after i placed and paid for my order
I needed 2 more lilies so paid £11 for Next Day delivery and didn't get this order till two days later , i have emailed but no one has got back to me and that was last week , Disappointing
Ordered two Monstera Leafs.
Too a long time to arrive and packaged poorly. Leaves all scrunched up and bent.
Leaf looks quite life-like but the junction between stem and leaf looks fake. They look like the two separate parts that
they actually are which is a shame.
For these reasons I do tHonk I will be ordering anything from this company again.
The good. polite and courteous , prices are good as are products if you receive them. The bad.. delays and repeatedly having to. Entail the same emails to get a response...followed by broken promises,
The story..Ordered on 22 July.. and after several emails ( and repeatedly sending various emails due to non reply and non delivery of item)and promises of delivery, on 02 august I decided Enough was enough.(load of gubbins on product page saying 7 days delivery.) 11 days after waiting and still zero item I sent an email to cancel the order If they couldn’t dispatch Ed today. Clearly they couldn’t but they could refund straight away either.. because apparently it’s gone to accounts to process the refund.. god only knows how long that’s going to take so I better open a PayPal case.. beware of the excuses .
Disappointed with the flowers, they were expensive and looked artificial. They were in a poly bag inside a medium thickness cardboard box which was crumpled in the hands of Hermes delivery service. Yes, the service from Just Artificial was OK given the pandemic, but I won’t be using them again.
Very disappointed with quality sent back. Awaiting refund
Disappointed. Ordered trailing ivy plant. It would be very difficult to make what I received into a trailing plant. I ordered these on 26 May and didn’t receive them until today 10 June. Shouldn’t take that long from Morecambe!!!
Cannot give review yet as I have not received the two hanging baskets I ordered on 24th May. It is now the 9th June and the baskets have not arrived. I was informed they were dispatched on the 3rd June and would be delivered by Hermes. Hermes say they are awaiting items from seller so I dont know what is going on. Looking on website my items are out of stock so maybe that is the problem. It would help if they would let me know .
Can't review the products as I've still never received them. Probably the worst thing your company can do is use Hermes as the courier. I was looking to place a large order if I thought the flowers I ordered were of good quality, but I guess I'll have to wait to find out!!
I would love to have given a stunning review as hoped but unfortunately I still haven’t received the items ordered which I ordered way back on the 18May I’m losing all hope of ever receiving the items at the moment yours disappointed Mrs Pretty
Had to chase for delivery date. When plant arrived we were very disappointed. The whole purpose in buying the plant was the red berries as shown on your photograph on your website. The berries we received were green. Luckily for you my husband was able to paint each berry red to match your photograph as advertised. We thought this picture was totally misleading and wouldn’t recommend you.
not satisfied
The hanging basket looks very good. But a flower head was loose in the box and another one blew of in a light breeze. I have glued them back on though they do not seem that robust.
Roses smaller than shown.
Gypsophila shedded white flowers with every move. Managed to spray then with hair spray. Will not buy again
The quality of the wreath was very poor and very disappointing. I was ecp
Bought for a grave which made it even more upsetting.
The peony was lovely.
Products are quite good, but nearly two weeks for delivery is not good these days. It may have helped if the courier had taken it to the correct address, and l didn't need to rely on good neighbours to bring it to me. Won't be using again!
The product was perfectly satisfactory and good value for money. However, I was very disappointed with the length of time it took for the flowers to arrive. It was a week before I received an email to say they had been despatched by Just Artificial, and a further week for My Hermes to deliver them. In this day and age, such slow service is not acceptable. Wouldn't use the firm again.
Sorry to hear this, on checking you ordered on the 1st which was a Friday, we shipped and sent the dispatch email on the Monday 4th (which effectively is the next working day from your order not a week) as we are not open weekends. On tracking Hermes show they delivered Fri 8 November at 10:44am, so you received the order within 7 days, which we wanted to point out (in all fairness to ourselves) that this is not the 2 weeks you stated on the review. We do offer an Overnight delivery service instead of Standard which you had paid for if any orders are needed quicker. Thank you and sorry to hear that you won't use us again...
We made an order that needed delivering by a certain time so paid for the correct delivery. It arrived 4 days later, we no longer needed it then. Was not notified of delivery time either.
Product good, but delivery very poor. Need to improve purchase to delivery to get a higher rating.
Goods are fine and would rate them as good but very slow delivery - 6 working days - not in keeping with other companies who are able to deliver in a much quicker lead time.
The box our order was sent in was too small for 2 hanging baskets and they were shoved in with no respect for how much we paid for them.
The baskets are far too light to hang out in even the mildest breeze.
After hanging we went our for the day and found that they had been battered by a gentle breeze and a lot of the flowers that are pushed into the foam came out.
We would like to know what your thoughts are when we simply can't be expected to watch the weather forecast every day before going out.
If you can't come up with a solution we would wish to send them back for a full refund!
Regards