Just Artificial Limited Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited

About Just Artificial Limited: Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Upper Offices,
Old Grand Garage,
Thornton Road

Click Here

Tell us how Just Artificial Limited made you happy

"The product was perfectly satisfactory and good value for money. However, I was very disappointed with the length of time it took for the flowers to arrive. It was a week before I received an email to say they had been despatched by Just Artificial, and a further week for My Hermes to deliver them. In this day and age, such slow service is not acceptable. Wouldn't use the firm again."
Sorry to hear this, on checking you ordered on the 1st which was a Friday, we shipped and sent the dispatch email on the Monday 4th (which effectively is the next working day from your order not a week) as we are not open weekends. On tracking Hermes show they delivered Fri 8 November at 10:44am, so you received the order within 7 days, which we wanted to point out (in all fairness to ourselves) that this is not the 2 weeks you stated on the review. We do offer an Overnight delivery service instead of Standard which you had paid for if any orders are needed quicker. Thank you and sorry to hear that you won't use us again...
"We made an order that needed delivering by a certain time so paid for the correct delivery. It arrived 4 days later, we no longer needed it then. Was not notified of delivery time either."
"Product good, but delivery very poor. Need to improve purchase to delivery to get a higher rating."
"Goods are fine and would rate them as good but very slow delivery - 6 working days - not in keeping with other companies who are able to deliver in a much quicker lead time."
"The box our order was sent in was too small for 2 hanging baskets and they were shoved in with no respect for how much we paid for them. The baskets are far too light to hang out in even the mildest breeze. After hanging we went our for the day and found that they had been battered by a gentle breeze and a lot of the flowers that are pushed into the foam came out. We would like to know what your thoughts are when we simply can't be expected to watch the weather forecast every day before going out. If you can't come up with a solution we would wish to send them back for a full refund! Regards John N Brooker"
"Ordered 4 bamboo trees and 4 bamboo leaf branches. Delivery stated 2-3 days, 4 days later only received the 4 branches (which tbh are of good quality and realistic)."
"Sorry to write a poor review but the limes I bought were not very realistic."
"A couple of years ago I bought a ficus and I was very impressed with the quality and life like appearance. I have just ordered a bamboo plant but when it arrived I was very disappointed. The joins were quite crude and obvious. I consequently decided to return it and order another ficus. I needed to speak to someone to get some advice. What a nightmare! I couldn't get hold of anyone as all my phone calls went straight to answer phone. I was out when they returned my call so on their request I left a time for them to contact me. No-one rang back. I don't have the time or inclination to keep trying. Still waiting for a pick up time. Such a shame."
"I paid 61.00 pound for a artificial basket and was very disappointed when it arrived, very small and looked like it needed more flowers. will not be purchasing from you again sorry."
"Product very disappointing in quality. Would not recommend"
"Paid for next day delivery and didn’t receive the items, having done a follow up I was told the delivery company didn’t turn up... This should have been communicated to me at the very least - I shouldn’t have had to do a follow up, no postage refund was offered. I do feel like I should be reimbursed for postage as didn’t receive it on the next day like I paid for."
"Certainly couldn’t contravene the trade description act... looked precisely as the company name suggests."
"Bit disappointing really. One or two bits were okay for the price, but the ivy was very fake. You get what you pay for, it’s quite reasonable but obviously fake sadly."
"Around a week ago, I placed an order for the 'artificial supreme silk rose hand tie' and got it today. I was absolutely horrified at the state they were delivered to me in. The petals were practically hanging by the thread, glue on show, all tattered. These flowers were supposed to be for a BRIDAL bouquet that's for this coming Monday. I am never one to write such complaints but I am so disappointed in the lack of quality."
"Should have been available for postage in 2 days according to online ordering. Received email stating 5/10 days . Left clear instructions for delivery which were ignored. Packaging was very poor allowing items to move around. Payment was taken on day one well before delivery. Overall experience very disappointing."
"The 2 x 5ft palms I ordered were bright lurid green, and looked plastic - not at all what I expected for just under £200! Very disappointing."
"Thought the palm was not worth the money so sent plant back, then had to chase up my refund all in all I ended up £19.74 out of pocket with postage costs, will never use this company again and would not recommend it to family and friends."
"I ordered one plant. Despatch was promised in 2 days. It didn't arrive and no notification of delay was given. After 10 days I emailed asking where it was, They said few more days but no explanation for the delay. It actually arrived 18 days (14 wkg days) after my order but still no explanation. When it arrived it was packed in an old piece of corrugated cardboard just wrapped around it and taped up with brown parcel tape. The cardboard was too short and the end of the plant had been bent over to get it in. My complaint was fobbed off. I was told the plant would straighten up (which it has done, but it should never have been bent in the first place) and still no explanation for the delay. I paid £5.25 for P/P but Hermes would have charged £2.79 so the rotten reclaimed corrugated cardboard and tape cost me £2.46."
"The flowers/plants - when they arrived - were lovely, but delivery took far too long. I won't be ordering again."
"Delivery took far longer than expected, when finally arrived packaging damaged and leaves broken....very disappointing"
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.36 based on 380 reviews