Just Artificial Limited Reviews

Based on 950 reviews
Email, Live Chat
Read Just Artificial Limited Reviews

About Just Artificial Limited:

Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 14th February 2022
Helen P
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 4th February 2022
Katie H
I have just returned a fuchsia hanging basket for full refund, it cost just over £55.00 and sadly did not look at all like £55 worth, appalling quality and would have expected to see this in a budget shop for £9.99 colours and how it fitted into the basket awful, looks cheap and tacky. Do not buy from here.
The flowers I ordered arrived in just a cardboard box with no additional wrapping. Two stems were tied to the box and one was just loose. There was loose leaves and petals in the box and the flowers had a crushed appearance. Why are these flowers not packed properly?
Hi Valerie, We're very sorry to hear about your experience. I can ensure you that this was a one-off. Usually, we use boxes that are the right size for certain products and for any that may appear loose we use some decorative paper/bubble wrap or foam to avoid any movement inside the box. The most likely explanation would be that we used the wrong sized box on this occasion resulting in loose leaves/petals, please accept our apologies for this and in future should you ever choose us again, we'll ensure your order is in pristine condition. Thank you for your honesty as it helps us improve our services.
Followed instructions and still ended with a cloudy resin mixture. I completed the troubleshooting instructions and the water didn’t clear. Very disappointed as I was making vases for a showroom.
order placed 27/08/21, not yet received, so can't comment on the product
We were very disappointed, not I have to say in the product itself which is of a very good standard, but in the way it was packed for despatch. On unpacking, the heavy planting pots were actually found laying on top of the cones, which were being flattened and damaged, instead of being properly packed in a longer carton, with some separation from the cones. The packing of these items needs rethinking in order to facilitate safe and undamaged delivery of the product. We did not return them, and managed to make them look presentable, but they should not have to be 'tweaked' in this way. A less than satisfactory outcome to the purchase, which was a very expensive one.
11 working days for delivery, double the estimated shipping time and cost £4 into the bargain, sorry not impressed
Described as trailing but wasn’t so sent back
Very slow delivery, even taking into account the current COVID19 situation. I was expecting a top quality product but I have found better quality items in stock at my local garden centre.
Very Happy with my artificial lilies , disappointed it took two weeks to arrive , i had to chase up only to be told they were sending them out that day, this was 9 days after i placed and paid for my order I needed 2 more lilies so paid £11 for Next Day delivery and didn't get this order till two days later , i have emailed but no one has got back to me and that was last week , Disappointing
Ordered two Monstera Leafs. Too a long time to arrive and packaged poorly. Leaves all scrunched up and bent. Leaf looks quite life-like but the junction between stem and leaf looks fake. They look like the two separate parts that they actually are which is a shame. For these reasons I do tHonk I will be ordering anything from this company again.
The good. polite and courteous , prices are good as are products if you receive them. The bad.. delays and repeatedly having to. Entail the same emails to get a response...followed by broken promises, The story..Ordered on 22 July.. and after several emails ( and repeatedly sending various emails due to non reply and non delivery of item)and promises of delivery, on 02 august I decided Enough was enough.(load of gubbins on product page saying 7 days delivery.) 11 days after waiting and still zero item I sent an email to cancel the order If they couldn’t dispatch Ed today. Clearly they couldn’t but they could refund straight away either.. because apparently it’s gone to accounts to process the refund.. god only knows how long that’s going to take so I better open a PayPal case.. beware of the excuses .
Disappointed with the flowers, they were expensive and looked artificial. They were in a poly bag inside a medium thickness cardboard box which was crumpled in the hands of Hermes delivery service. Yes, the service from Just Artificial was OK given the pandemic, but I won’t be using them again.
Very disappointed with quality sent back. Awaiting refund
Disappointed. Ordered trailing ivy plant. It would be very difficult to make what I received into a trailing plant. I ordered these on 26 May and didn’t receive them until today 10 June. Shouldn’t take that long from Morecambe!!!
Cannot give review yet as I have not received the two hanging baskets I ordered on 24th May. It is now the 9th June and the baskets have not arrived. I was informed they were dispatched on the 3rd June and would be delivered by Hermes. Hermes say they are awaiting items from seller so I dont know what is going on. Looking on website my items are out of stock so maybe that is the problem. It would help if they would let me know .
Can't review the products as I've still never received them. Probably the worst thing your company can do is use Hermes as the courier. I was looking to place a large order if I thought the flowers I ordered were of good quality, but I guess I'll have to wait to find out!!
I would love to have given a stunning review as hoped but unfortunately I still haven’t received the items ordered which I ordered way back on the 18May I’m losing all hope of ever receiving the items at the moment yours disappointed Mrs Pretty
Had to chase for delivery date. When plant arrived we were very disappointed. The whole purpose in buying the plant was the red berries as shown on your photograph on your website. The berries we received were green. Luckily for you my husband was able to paint each berry red to match your photograph as advertised. We thought this picture was totally misleading and wouldn’t recommend you.
not satisfied
The hanging basket looks very good. But a flower head was loose in the box and another one blew of in a light breeze. I have glued them back on though they do not seem that robust.
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.29 based on 950 reviews