Just Artificial Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited
Email, Live Chat
Read Just Artificial Limited Reviews

About Just Artificial Limited:

Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 25th August 2020
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 22nd August 2020
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 21st July 2020
Sally Lunn
The Plants are very good and look real. The plant pot was smashed when it arrived in the parcel. Other than that I can recommend.
Beautiful flowers well packaged. A small criticism is that delivery could have been faster. I waited 10 days BUT the quality is great!
Good website, easy to use and with with plenty of choice.
Delighted with the both the trailing Ivy and Boston Fern.
Don't be disappointed when you first open your package as five minutes spent teasing and separating the hanging stems turn the product into a lovely, realistic plant.
Received the wrong item which was a grave error by the fulfillment team and frustratingly, phones were not being answered (due to COVID) and the voicemail didn't state that either. Live chat was also off. Nonetheless, the customer service team responded to emails and 3 days later I received the correct item, with the same courier collecting the wrong item.
Bought faux succulents and I’m very pleased with them. They are a good price to.
Sent for a few flowers, delivered quickly, box was in poor condition, squashed in the middle but ok where the flower heads were so all good. Flowers lovely colour and good quality, happy with purchase.
Delivery was good also items were well packed . Loved the quality and they look so good in my pots
They lose a star for the length of time it took to despatch, but get one back for quick customer service, I emailed and they replied quickly, my order was despatched that day. Quality is ok, not brilliant but for the price ok.
beautifully made high quality product. I would have awarded 5* but delivery was a bit slow (although it is still lockdown so probably not their fault). My one grumble was that the roses could have been packed better, they had obviously moved around and the leaves were folded and bent. Could improve the packaging.
Not very happy with delivery
Flowers look really good in display. Sadly a few issues with courier but company dealt with it quickly and replaced my order. Good service thanks
The long wait was well worth it The 2 of them met my expectations. My neighbour thinks they are really pansies. They have withstood the recent high winds and rain
Thank you very much, we love it when our amazing products fool neighbours and family alike! Stay safe.
Gorgeous quality flowers. Four stars simply because delivery was much longer than expected.
Thank you Marsha, really happy you love your flowers, apologies for the delayed delivery, some delays with stock have occured out of our control due to Covid-19 but we are doing all we can to try and avoid this. Stay safe.
Love these boxes!. But did ask about fixing them down. Received very prompt reply and useful sensible advice from Just Artificial. So thank you.
Ordering was easy, otems have arrived and since they are in an area high up and not able to be closely inspected they look prerty good. Only downside was the timescale for delivery..it took longer than i expected but overall a good experience.
Just Artificial Limited 4 star review on 20th June 2020
Product bead good not quite as bushy as I was expecting, to get the effect I really want would need to plant two together. But I guess this is reflected within the cost. Overall happy with the service as I did get a fairly prompt response to my query on an update of my order
Lovely flowers. Very realistic but delivery a bit slow .
The ivy leaves I ordered are absolutely beautiful! Though the package arrived quite late.
Very happy with my garland looks lovely. Delivery took longer than expected but always responded to emails to keep me informed.
Would definitely use them again.
Very good would like to have bent the flowers a little
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.22 based on 657 reviews