Just Artificial Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited
Email, Live Chat
Read Just Artificial Limited Reviews

About Just Artificial Limited:

Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Mark C
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 26th June 2020
Christine L
More Photos & Videos
Sent for a few flowers, delivered quickly, box was in poor condition, squashed in the middle but ok where the flower heads were so all good. Flowers lovely colour and good quality, happy with purchase.
Delivery was good also items were well packed . Loved the quality and they look so good in my pots
They lose a star for the length of time it took to despatch, but get one back for quick customer service, I emailed and they replied quickly, my order was despatched that day. Quality is ok, not brilliant but for the price ok.
beautifully made high quality product. I would have awarded 5* but delivery was a bit slow (although it is still lockdown so probably not their fault). My one grumble was that the roses could have been packed better, they had obviously moved around and the leaves were folded and bent. Could improve the packaging.
Not very happy with delivery
Flowers look really good in display. Sadly a few issues with courier but company dealt with it quickly and replaced my order. Good service thanks
The long wait was well worth it The 2 of them met my expectations. My neighbour thinks they are really pansies. They have withstood the recent high winds and rain
Thank you very much, we love it when our amazing products fool neighbours and family alike! Stay safe.
Gorgeous quality flowers. Four stars simply because delivery was much longer than expected.
Thank you Marsha, really happy you love your flowers, apologies for the delayed delivery, some delays with stock have occured out of our control due to Covid-19 but we are doing all we can to try and avoid this. Stay safe.
Love these boxes!. But did ask about fixing them down. Received very prompt reply and useful sensible advice from Just Artificial. So thank you.
Ordering was easy, otems have arrived and since they are in an area high up and not able to be closely inspected they look prerty good. Only downside was the timescale for delivery..it took longer than i expected but overall a good experience.
Just Artificial Limited 4 star review on 20th June 2020
Product bead good not quite as bushy as I was expecting, to get the effect I really want would need to plant two together. But I guess this is reflected within the cost. Overall happy with the service as I did get a fairly prompt response to my query on an update of my order
Lovely flowers. Very realistic but delivery a bit slow .
The ivy leaves I ordered are absolutely beautiful! Though the package arrived quite late.
Very happy with my garland looks lovely. Delivery took longer than expected but always responded to emails to keep me informed.
Would definitely use them again.
Very good would like to have bent the flowers a little
Items sold are as described, arrived on time, look amazing and excellent quality, very impressed!
Very happy with my purchase very realistic without looking plastics looks great.
Fab plants ,great prices and fast delivery I would use again
Hi Margaret. Thanks for your custom
My flowers were delivered yesterday they were delivered to the stone house they were thrown over a wall as the courier could not gain access I think you need to look at other courier company's that would take better care of your parcels
Hi Ruth. Sorry to hear what the courier did but we are really pleased that you like your flowers
Nice ivy.