Just Artificial Limited Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited

About Just Artificial Limited: Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Upper Offices,
Old Grand Garage,
Thornton Road

Click Here

Tell us how Just Artificial Limited made you happy

"Everything as agreed, Small problem with currency conversion (GBP/EUR) and amall problems with logistic, otherwise very satisfied"
"Unfortunately one of my items was out of stock and the warehouse failed to let me know. Vincent was very helpful and responded quickly to emails - he sorted out my issue and made sure alternative (yet still suitable) flowers arrived on time. Thanks Vincent!"
"Artificial bonsai looks good from a distance, up close a bit too plasticy. Fine for the price,"
"lovely flowers"
Hi, we are glad you like your flowers!
"Just artificial communications are second to none. Any concerns they will provide you with an answer within a day or less The artificial 60cm trees I ordered were delivered in a sturdy cardboard box secured in place to prevent the top of the trees slipping and getting damaged. The trees themselves were exactly how they were described. Be careful if your ordering for outside as these trees aren’t UV tolerant. They look very realistic though. It will be interesting to see How long it takes before they start fading"
"I ordered some artificial hydrangeas, which are HUGE! I love them - really great looking and could be mistaken as real. I give four stars, because the delivery was quite slow. Took one and a half weeks to arrive."
"A very long delay from order to delivery, but good communication from Vincent keeping me informed."
"I ordered some tulips from Just Artificial but my husband was not keen when he found out-he didn't like then thought of 'artificial' flowers. The delivery took longer than expected as they had run out of stock but at least they informed me straight away and I appreciated that. When they arrived, I trimmed the flowers down as they were too long. This was easy to do. I was very pleased with my purchase and lo and behold when hubby returned home he went up to touch the flowers and asked "Are those real?'. You won him over and we are both very pleased with our purchase which was of good quality. Thank you."
"Lovely artificial flowers from this business. The product is excellent and looks like the real flower."
"Very happy with the product and postage times"
"Like the faux artichoke though the base/stem is a bit unattractive. Would buy this or another veg again. Delivered quite quickly."
"Love the flowers however did take quite the time to dispatch. My order was placed on the 25 of March and the order wasn't fulfilled by the warehouse until April 10th."
"Very happy with the items I received...... Thank you from Barbara Hems"
"Very pleased with product received although delivery took 2 weeks."
"Realistic plants and good quality."
"Great artificial flowers, but could be better !!"
"Your customers services are very good Collect all information time to time so I'm setisfy. I would like to say thank you ."
"Easy to use website and ordering process- happy. Had to repair (glue) the item with slight damage- bit dissapointed Large package for a relatively small item- bit disappointed. Overall, happy with the order"
"A great service, with prompt delivery and a helpful response to my query about suitability of the product I had chosen. I have been a little surprised about the structure of the artificial Areca Palm I purchased, which is stated as silk, although it feels quite papery. A lovely product nonetheless."
"Pleasant company and though the item we wanted was not available we were refunded promptly by courteous and friendly staff. Neil Taylor"
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.39 based on 366 reviews