Just Artificial Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited
Email, Live Chat
Read Just Artificial Limited Reviews

About Just Artificial Limited:

Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Upper Offices,Old Grand Garage,Thornton Road

Tell us how Just Artificial Limited made you happy
Bought on behalf of my mother in law. She is very happy with the three hanging baskets. They are really lovely quality however I think quite expensive hence the four stars. The order arrived quicker than expected and the items were packaged well. All in all a good buying experience.
Beautiful pot of flowers only reason for giving it 4 stars was it was a bit long for delivery or it would have been 5
Two items purchased (bush and trailing ivy) which are now in pots on top of a dresser. Look quite realistic, seem good quality, and easily bendable into more natural shapes. Quite happy with my purchases.
Very pleased with the product purchased, but feel the postage costs and delivery time let them down.
The article I ordered before Christmas didn’t arrive as expected although delivery was prompt. However overall the item was very good value and Just Artifical resolved the problem soon after Christmas. I’m very happy with my purchase and would recommend them to friends.
I am absolutely happy with the service I had few complications and the customer service handled it well. I absolutely appreciate how everything was handled very professionally. Thanks again
Service and flowers were excellent. Only reason I did not give 5 stars was due to the terrible state of the packaging the flowers arrived in. Amazingly the flowers did not suffer badly. The delivery driver was also shocked and confirmed he had received the package in that state and took a photograph of proof.
The product I bought looks realistic! Entices me to use this site again. However, the courier Hermes took about a week to deliver the product. Box was damaged, luckily the product wasn't. A quicker, more reliable courier is needed before I purchase again.
Lovely product and just what I was looking for. However the packaging was badly damaged in transit but fortunately did not affect the item.
Came packed well in box but quite a few of the heads were off.Must have been when flower was pushed into box
Purchased 3 products, 2 are amazing very life like and really good quality. Unfortunately the 3rd one looks cheap and nasty, so this is in the garden
The Plants are very good and look real. The plant pot was smashed when it arrived in the parcel. Other than that I can recommend.
Beautiful flowers well packaged. A small criticism is that delivery could have been faster. I waited 10 days BUT the quality is great!
Good website, easy to use and with with plenty of choice. Delighted with the both the trailing Ivy and Boston Fern. Don't be disappointed when you first open your package as five minutes spent teasing and separating the hanging stems turn the product into a lovely, realistic plant.
Received the wrong item which was a grave error by the fulfillment team and frustratingly, phones were not being answered (due to COVID) and the voicemail didn't state that either. Live chat was also off. Nonetheless, the customer service team responded to emails and 3 days later I received the correct item, with the same courier collecting the wrong item.
Bought faux succulents and I’m very pleased with them. They are a good price to.
Sent for a few flowers, delivered quickly, box was in poor condition, squashed in the middle but ok where the flower heads were so all good. Flowers lovely colour and good quality, happy with purchase.
Delivery was good also items were well packed . Loved the quality and they look so good in my pots
They lose a star for the length of time it took to despatch, but get one back for quick customer service, I emailed and they replied quickly, my order was despatched that day. Quality is ok, not brilliant but for the price ok.
beautifully made high quality product. I would have awarded 5* but delivery was a bit slow (although it is still lockdown so probably not their fault). My one grumble was that the roses could have been packed better, they had obviously moved around and the leaves were folded and bent. Could improve the packaging.
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.30 based on 841 reviews