Just Artificial Limited Reviews

Based on 950 reviews
Email, Live Chat
Read Just Artificial Limited Reviews

About Just Artificial Limited:

Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 14th February 2022
Helen P
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 4th February 2022
Katie H
After a shaky star with communication, Just Artificial replied and delivered my goods impeccably. The packaging was secure and ensured there was no damage. Will definitely purchase again
Hanging baskets are very pretty but I would liked to have seen them filled a little more. Having g said that the service received was excellent, and delivery was very fast.
Hi Yvonne, Thank you for your review! We're glad you like your baskets and we'll bear in mind the fullness of them for the future.
Just what I wanted, need an IVY to drape over an edge to give an effect.
That's great to hear, Gillian! We're glad you're satisfied with your ivy bush trail.
I would have given 5 stars, because the flowers were very good and came very quickly, but when the package arrived it was obvious that it would have cost the same to post one as it would a dozen. Sadly, though, as I increased the quantity I wanted to buy, up went the P&P. I know this charge covers the labour involved in selecting the flowers but it seemed rather excessive.
Hello Margaret. Thank you for your honest and pleasant review. I can appreciate your comments regarding the P+P. Unfortunately, as a small business, we have to use couriers that charge by weight and with adding extra items we do have to charge a little bit more. We are however very pleased to hear you are happy with the flowers and delivery speed!
Very pretty, I like the stones and moss effect. Sits nicely on the raspberry coloured drawers in the hall.
Thanks, June for taking a moment to leave us a positive review. It's great to hear you're happy with your order. We wish you all the best.
All received in good condition. Very pleased
Hi William, Thank you for leaving a review! We're glad to hear your order arrived safe and well. We wish you all the best and hope your hanging basket lasts for many years!
Beautiful artificial flowers with a good range of colours and styles.Would recommend flowers much better than I have seen anywhere else. Also very quick delivery.
Hi Sarah, Thanks for leaving that great review! We like to think we provide a wide range of options so to see that reflected proves we're doing something right! We're proud to offer you the best artificial flowers, and are glad your delivery was swift!
Loved the orchid in a little pot which I purchased for our bathroom where all else dies! Great colour and very realistic. Went back on the website to order similar for my sister's upcoming birthday but sadly no more orchids in pots to be seen. One thing to be wary of when opening the parcel - thousands of tiny polystyrene (non-environmentally friendly) balls that went absolutely everywhere. I had to pick them out of the orchid's crevices with tweezers!
The three poesies of tea roses were delightful, the size and colour were accurate. Unfortunately it took from 24/9 to 4/10 for the parcel to arrive, after several calls to carrier Hermes.This was NOT three day delivery,actually coming one hour latter than delivery slot.Arggg!
Pretty please overall for the price paid see picture!
Easy to use site, good quality products and well packaged.
Bought on behalf of my mother in law. She is very happy with the three hanging baskets. They are really lovely quality however I think quite expensive hence the four stars. The order arrived quicker than expected and the items were packaged well. All in all a good buying experience.
Beautiful pot of flowers only reason for giving it 4 stars was it was a bit long for delivery or it would have been 5
Two items purchased (bush and trailing ivy) which are now in pots on top of a dresser. Look quite realistic, seem good quality, and easily bendable into more natural shapes. Quite happy with my purchases.
Very pleased with the product purchased, but feel the postage costs and delivery time let them down.
The article I ordered before Christmas didn’t arrive as expected although delivery was prompt. However overall the item was very good value and Just Artifical resolved the problem soon after Christmas. I’m very happy with my purchase and would recommend them to friends.
I am absolutely happy with the service I had few complications and the customer service handled it well. I absolutely appreciate how everything was handled very professionally. Thanks again
Service and flowers were excellent. Only reason I did not give 5 stars was due to the terrible state of the packaging the flowers arrived in. Amazingly the flowers did not suffer badly. The delivery driver was also shocked and confirmed he had received the package in that state and took a photograph of proof.
The product I bought looks realistic! Entices me to use this site again. However, the courier Hermes took about a week to deliver the product. Box was damaged, luckily the product wasn't. A quicker, more reliable courier is needed before I purchase again.
Lovely product and just what I was looking for. However the packaging was badly damaged in transit but fortunately did not affect the item.
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.29 based on 950 reviews