Just Artificial Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited
Email, Live Chat
Read Just Artificial Limited Reviews

About Just Artificial Limited:

Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Upper Offices,Old Grand Garage,Thornton Road

Tell us how Just Artificial Limited made you happy
Nice products when eventually arrived, however shame about the service i.e call I made to request a callback had no response so I left a message, again 2 days later call made heard a switch to answerphone, I left a message and 2 mins later emailed response which was not helpful at all!! I actually needed to speak to someone, but they just hide. Shame really as I was prepared to pay for more artificial flowers but unsure, their lack of response have ensured no confidence in delivery of a further order! and now no confidence in their services as a first time customer!!
service is poor, still awaiting any communication and products were ordered and paid for 17.6.2021. have called around 17 times on different phones at different times with not answer, just an answer phone. would be nice to receive a call to resolve.
Recently ordered and have missing items. Have tried phoning- goes to answer phone, no one returned calls. Have emailed and they say they are looking into it and then nothing. Wouldn’t but again
Can you remind me what I purchased please.
Very disappointing basket looked out of shape not enough foliage to cover basket have gone to IKEA to get more foliage to try and hide basket
Disappointed in this company and its products would be an understatement. I found the quality of the flowers/leaves I received was poor and they were very unattractive. I returned them almost immediately, having been told in writing that I would be refunded within 14 days. They received my returned order on 15th March and it is only today, 19th April, my account was credited. This was after having contacted them three times to find out about my refund. Under no circumstances could I recommend this company.
Caladium plant - was unable to “shape” the leaves from their flat position in delivery box. Will return.
Very disappointed with product. Not what I ordered. I ordered the fushia red pink and cream and received a very ugly poor quality geranium pink and red hanging basket which was definitely not worth £70 with postage and delivery.
Made an order in February. Returned at my own cost as was not what I was expecting and after chasing them, I am still to receive a refund. Would not recommend
Won't be ordering again, I was very disappointed with the artificial hanging basket. I ordered three coloured fushias and got Two colour geraniums of a very poor quality. Not worth the money seeing it was very expensive .Sand from sussex
Received an opened/used item. Colour did not match ever, advert was gold and came cream colour. Avoid. Never ever again. Strait to bin.
Shilpit (old Scottish word) is the only way to describe the artificial grasses I received, very disappointed !
I received a completely different item
Great choice from main website but they used hermes to deliver and parcel was completely smashed and open and product was damaged inside, emailed just artificial with no response 😕
Was very disappointed with trailing plant I ordered
Not worth the money I paid. Late arrival
Maybe I was unlucky but my order with Just Artificial has been a disaster from start to finish. It took over two weeks to receive my order and when I did, I received the wrong order. To their credit, they did send me my original order on a next day service, but by then were out of stock of some of my items as it took so long. By the time it arrived, I had had to make other plans so sent the order back for a credit refund. Over a month later, I am still waiting for my refund. I would personally avoid this company like the plague - there are lots of other options and my experience has been very bad.
Will give only facts for you to decide or not to use this company ,ordered hanging basket on 8th Sept 2020,received email from company on 22nd Sept 2020 stating order had been sent out ,it is now 29th Sept 2020 and still have not received my hanging basket ,sent email and have tried to phone on two occasions and call goes to answer machine ...........still waiting
AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!! Placed an order through just artificial with a confirmation they the order would be dispatched on 1/9/20. It’s now the 25th September and I have made contact with them a few times to chase my order up to now be told that it’s not going to get her for another couple of days (despite me saying I needed the items for this weekend) it could be Monday or Tuesday it’s with Hermes (speaks volumes) however the tracking they sent says that it’s not even with the courier yet. No apology, or them trying to reconcile the issue. Said I can’t have a refund until they get the item back (which I will them have to pay postage). Look elsewhere for items, shocking customer service
They have beautiful flowers and very reasonably priced very well packaged and good delivery time.but trying to get a refund is terrible.they need to up better contact with their customers to keep them happy to keep coming back to them.
Hello Anna, as advised in our many emails to you accounts will refund you within 7 days of the refund request. Sorry to see that despite all your other positive comments that this equates to us only getting a 1 star review from you.
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.30 based on 840 reviews