Just Artificial Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited
Email, Live Chat
Read Just Artificial Limited Reviews

About Just Artificial Limited:

Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Upper Offices,
Old Grand Garage,
Thornton Road

Tell us how Just Artificial Limited made you happy
Shilpit (old Scottish word) is the only way to describe the artificial grasses I received, very disappointed !
I have ordered 3 times from Just Artificial. The first time after 3 weeks I had not received my order. I called and then received the order another week or 2 later. The next order I specifically called and requested that they be timely in delivering. I received the order within a week. For the third order, the product had not arrived after over 2 weeks. They said there was a delay because they could not fill the order because they didn't have stock. I said if you didn't have stock why is it for sale on your website. I had a series of rude and defensive emails with a man called Vincent. Ultimately, it was agreed on December 18th that a refund would be provided because they could not tell me when they would be able to deliver the actual product. It is now January 6th and the refund has still not been received. I will not be ordering from this company again.
I received a completely different item
Great choice from main website but they used hermes to deliver and parcel was completely smashed and open and product was damaged inside, emailed just artificial with no response 😕
Was very disappointed with trailing plant I ordered
Not worth the money I paid. Late arrival
Maybe I was unlucky but my order with Just Artificial has been a disaster from start to finish. It took over two weeks to receive my order and when I did, I received the wrong order. To their credit, they did send me my original order on a next day service, but by then were out of stock of some of my items as it took so long. By the time it arrived, I had had to make other plans so sent the order back for a credit refund. Over a month later, I am still waiting for my refund. I would personally avoid this company like the plague - there are lots of other options and my experience has been very bad.
Will give only facts for you to decide or not to use this company ,ordered hanging basket on 8th Sept 2020,received email from company on 22nd Sept 2020 stating order had been sent out ,it is now 29th Sept 2020 and still have not received my hanging basket ,sent email and have tried to phone on two occasions and call goes to answer machine ...........still waiting
AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!

Placed an order through just artificial with a confirmation they the order would be dispatched on 1/9/20. It’s now the 25th September and I have made contact with them a few times to chase my order up to now be told that it’s not going to get her for another couple of days (despite me saying I needed the items for this weekend) it could be Monday or Tuesday it’s with Hermes (speaks volumes) however the tracking they sent says that it’s not even with the courier yet.

No apology, or them trying to reconcile the issue. Said I can’t have a refund until they get the item back (which I will them have to pay postage).

Look elsewhere for items, shocking customer service
They have beautiful flowers and very reasonably priced very well packaged and good delivery time.but trying to get a refund is terrible.they need to up better contact with their customers to keep them happy to keep coming back to them.
Hello Anna, as advised in our many emails to you accounts will refund you within 7 days of the refund request. Sorry to see that despite all your other positive comments that this equates to us only getting a 1 star review from you.
SHOCKINGLY POOR!!
Don’t touch them. I ordered a birthday gift for my father. After the delivery date had passed I heard nothing. Unable to make contact with this dreadful company, they hid behind the third party company I’d ordered through. They blamed the courier company, however, when I asked them to confirm the courier service they couldn’t give me one Complete let down 👎🏻
Sent me the wrong products. So frustrating. You have one job as a retailer - deliver what the customer has bought.
The good. polite and courteous , prices are good as are products if you receive them. The bad.. delays and repeatedly having to email the same emails to get a response...followed by broken promises, The story..Ordered on 22 July.. and after several emails ( and repeatedly sending various emails due to non reply and non delivery of item)and promises of delivery, on 02 august I decided Enough was enough.(load of gubbins on product page saying 7 days delivery.) 11 days after waiting and still zero item I sent an email to cancel the order If they couldn’t dispatch today. Clearly they couldn’t but they could not refund straight away either.. because apparently it’s gone to accounts to process the refund.. god only knows how long that’s going to take so I better open a PayPal case.. beware of the excuses .
Hi very expensive for what they are would not buy again.
still not received tree thank you
I'm afraid that, after some time, I have still not received my order and, despite allowing for a little delay owing to the current problems, have virtually given up all hope of seeing it.
Hello, very sorry to hear this, this is the first we have heard of your parcel not arriving, we wish you had contacted us first to enable us to look into it and resolve for you before leaving the review. As per our email to you just now we are sending another out to you as it looks like it has been lost with the courier, we will claim with them. Our apologies for this, hopefully this resolves to your satisfaction.
Still waiting for artificial to get back to me
Communicated all 3 still no joy.
Waiting for my order since 31st May. 2 e mails sent but no reply and don’t pick up the phone
Hi Helen, Thank you for your review and we are very sorry to see this. As per our website states on every page and in the basket and checkout procedure - we are currently not manning the phones due to reduced staff as per Government Guidelines to keep our staff and customers safe due to Covid-19. We are dealing with electronic communication only. We have since emailed you back with an update as your 1st email went to spam. Apologies for the delays but during these difficult times for everyone we are doing the best we can with a reduced workforce and in geenral offering a good service, however we apprecitate that sometimes things go wrong. We do also appreciate our customers patience and understanding during these times. Stay safe.
Can’t give you a review as no delivery yet.
Sorry to hear that John, as per our dispatch email of the 16th said your order was shipped with Hermes tracking number 1661081248641585 and on our reply to you a day ago we sent you a tracking link showing the delivery was almost with you. We will chase this up now for you and it should be there any day. Stay safe.
Tried to contact your company twice by phone and e mail about a second order with no reply.
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.24 based on 703 reviews