Just Artificial Limited Reviews

Based on 952 reviews
Email, Live Chat
Read Just Artificial Limited Reviews

About Just Artificial Limited:

Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Upper Offices,Old Grand Garage,Thornton Road

Tell us how Just Artificial Limited made you happy
I have been trying to contact you regarding my order on 18th April. It’s now 3rd May. Please check your emails and voice messages. I’ll be happy to review your company again when I actually get correspondence from you.
Flowers have not arrived - so too late for Easter - very disappointed. Think Hermes are your problem. Everyone complaining about them here.
Hello Jill, Thank you for leaving a review and I am very sorry to hear your flowers haven't yet arrived. If you'd like to email us we can sort this out for you ASAP.
I am not at all happy with quality of the goods and I sent them back. However I have not received a refund of any kind even though they were signed for at the sellers
Hi Shirley, We are very sorry you had a bad experience last time you shopped with us. Thank you though for bringing this to our attention as it helps us in the future to improve. I can see that you have since been refunded which is good, we're sorry about the delay in this. Hopefully, should you give us another chance later down the line, we guarantee to make it a much better experience.
The flowers were very disappointing. Smaller than expected. I thought because they were expensive they you be top quality.
We're very sorry Helen that you were disappointed with your order. We appreciate your honest feedback too. Unfortunately, with the ever-changing market, the prices do increase over time. Although we'd like to think ours are competitive and fair. We will, however, bear in mind your comment. Hopefully, you still found a use for the flowers and can enjoy the quality regardless of the size.
I will NEVER purchase from these people again. I ordered a 6 ft floral tree weeks ago which was nearly £170 so not exactly cheap!! It arrived terribly packaged. No bubble wrap whatsoever. Just shoved in a giant long box with hardly any protection. So when it finally arrived it was all broken. They put the bottom of the trees in pots with cement to get the trees to stand up. So I had a broken pot and bits of cement all over my bloody floor! The tree obviously wouldn't stand up so I had to send it back. So then there was an issue with even getting it sent back. They wanted me to keep it til the following week when I demanded it be collected by the Friday at the latest. Finally after several emails they agreed to collect on the Friday. Waited all day and the courier arrived to collect it 2 hours late. So clearly their choice of courier was rubbish too. Like where was I going to keep a massive 6 ft box!? I needed it sent back ASAP. Anyway it's been nearly 2 weeks now since it was picked up and still no refund. They have delayed because they haven't received it back from the courier.... how is this my fault!?!? I did everything I was supposed to! I sent it back! They also told me yesterday via email that they 'think it might be safe to do the refund'... refund never came yesterday. Now today I've received an update on my PayPal claim telling me to send it back!!!!! I did this nearly 2 weeks ago!!!!! Absolute cowboy company. Avoid making any big purchases with them. Your goods will be damaged and good luck trying to get your money back.
Rubbish product.
Placed an order and paid 9th Dec, was told there was a delay till 16th Dec, nothing was delivered no message, so contacted them on the 20th to be told they didn't have the stock. No alternative was offered except they would deliver the empty vase. Asked for refund, as of 4th Jan still waiting. No flowers No refund No contact from customer services since I contacted them on 20th Dec
Disappointing
Sometimes its best to say nothing
Sent wrong colour. Customer services extremely unhelpful. Still waiting for partial refund.
Product stated that “lustre and durability are maintained by the use of premium quality silk material for a long life. They were 100% plastic!!
I’ve not received my order, had an email to say it’s dispatched and Hermes have it but only saying being processed on the Hermes tracker. Left a message on ur answering machine today but no one has got back to me
Nice products when eventually arrived, however shame about the service i.e call I made to request a callback had no response so I left a message, again 2 days later call made heard a switch to answerphone, I left a message and 2 mins later emailed response which was not helpful at all!! I actually needed to speak to someone, but they just hide. Shame really as I was prepared to pay for more artificial flowers but unsure, their lack of response have ensured no confidence in delivery of a further order! and now no confidence in their services as a first time customer!!
service is poor, still awaiting any communication and products were ordered and paid for 17.6.2021. have called around 17 times on different phones at different times with not answer, just an answer phone. would be nice to receive a call to resolve.
Recently ordered and have missing items. Have tried phoning- goes to answer phone, no one returned calls. Have emailed and they say they are looking into it and then nothing. Wouldn’t but again
Can you remind me what I purchased please.
Very disappointing basket looked out of shape not enough foliage to cover basket have gone to IKEA to get more foliage to try and hide basket
Disappointed in this company and its products would be an understatement. I found the quality of the flowers/leaves I received was poor and they were very unattractive. I returned them almost immediately, having been told in writing that I would be refunded within 14 days. They received my returned order on 15th March and it is only today, 19th April, my account was credited. This was after having contacted them three times to find out about my refund. Under no circumstances could I recommend this company.
Caladium plant - was unable to “shape” the leaves from their flat position in delivery box. Will return.
Very disappointed with product. Not what I ordered. I ordered the fushia red pink and cream and received a very ugly poor quality geranium pink and red hanging basket which was definitely not worth £70 with postage and delivery.
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.29 based on 952 reviews