Just Artificial Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited
Email, Live Chat
Read Just Artificial Limited Reviews

About Just Artificial Limited:

Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Mark C
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 26th June 2020
Christine L
More Photos & Videos
They have beautiful flowers and very reasonably priced very well packaged and good delivery time.but trying to get a refund is terrible.they need to up better contact with their customers to keep them happy to keep coming back to them.
Hello Anna, as advised in our many emails to you accounts will refund you within 7 days of the refund request. Sorry to see that despite all your other positive comments that this equates to us only getting a 1 star review from you.
SHOCKINGLY POOR!!
Don’t touch them. I ordered a birthday gift for my father. After the delivery date had passed I heard nothing. Unable to make contact with this dreadful company, they hid behind the third party company I’d ordered through. They blamed the courier company, however, when I asked them to confirm the courier service they couldn’t give me one Complete let down 👎🏻
Sent me the wrong products. So frustrating. You have one job as a retailer - deliver what the customer has bought.
The good. polite and courteous , prices are good as are products if you receive them. The bad.. delays and repeatedly having to email the same emails to get a response...followed by broken promises, The story..Ordered on 22 July.. and after several emails ( and repeatedly sending various emails due to non reply and non delivery of item)and promises of delivery, on 02 august I decided Enough was enough.(load of gubbins on product page saying 7 days delivery.) 11 days after waiting and still zero item I sent an email to cancel the order If they couldn’t dispatch today. Clearly they couldn’t but they could not refund straight away either.. because apparently it’s gone to accounts to process the refund.. god only knows how long that’s going to take so I better open a PayPal case.. beware of the excuses .
Hi very expensive for what they are would not buy again.
still not received tree thank you
I'm afraid that, after some time, I have still not received my order and, despite allowing for a little delay owing to the current problems, have virtually given up all hope of seeing it.
Hello, very sorry to hear this, this is the first we have heard of your parcel not arriving, we wish you had contacted us first to enable us to look into it and resolve for you before leaving the review. As per our email to you just now we are sending another out to you as it looks like it has been lost with the courier, we will claim with them. Our apologies for this, hopefully this resolves to your satisfaction.
Still waiting for artificial to get back to me
Communicated all 3 still no joy.
Waiting for my order since 31st May. 2 e mails sent but no reply and don’t pick up the phone
Hi Helen, Thank you for your review and we are very sorry to see this. As per our website states on every page and in the basket and checkout procedure - we are currently not manning the phones due to reduced staff as per Government Guidelines to keep our staff and customers safe due to Covid-19. We are dealing with electronic communication only. We have since emailed you back with an update as your 1st email went to spam. Apologies for the delays but during these difficult times for everyone we are doing the best we can with a reduced workforce and in geenral offering a good service, however we apprecitate that sometimes things go wrong. We do also appreciate our customers patience and understanding during these times. Stay safe.
Can’t give you a review as no delivery yet.
Sorry to hear that John, as per our dispatch email of the 16th said your order was shipped with Hermes tracking number 1661081248641585 and on our reply to you a day ago we sent you a tracking link showing the delivery was almost with you. We will chase this up now for you and it should be there any day. Stay safe.
Tried to contact your company twice by phone and e mail about a second order with no reply.
Sadly I was very disappointed with the product. It basically consists of today balls of plastic stuck randomly on the artificial stem. They do not look like flowers at all & as soon as you touch them to try & arrange them, they fall off.
I would have returned them, but the packaging it arrived in was that battered, it was impossible to re-package.
Very disappointed so I won’t be ordering anything else from this website which is a shame.
I placed an order nearly a month ago. I received an email to say my item had been dispatched and should be with me within 3-5 days. However, they failed to provide me with the associated tracking number and I haven't received my order.
I have sent an email to ask for an update on my order but to date have received no response or information.
Rated 1 star because I’m not sure this will let me vote zero.
Ordered on 16th May and received on the 9th June in a squashed box.
The product was not even dispatched from Just Artificial until I had asked them where it was. To think I had to pay for this lack of service!
Can't give a review as still not received my order after 4 weeks of waiting only good thing was you did answer my email asking where my order was. I was told I would get it this week still waiting 😞
Could never speak to anyone. I know all about the con virus. But 7 calls and leaving a message on your answerphone with no return call. BLOODY ANNOYING!!!!!!!!
Ordered a plant on 23rd may, it is now 2nd june, not had as much as a dispatch email, called over 5 times with no response juat goes to voicemail left 2 voicemails sent an email for someone to reply that they would check the warehouse first thing in the morning for then no reply and numerous calls again and nothing!!! Still not recieved my plant
My item was delayed and I had to keep chasing for updates. It turned out that the delay was due to the wrong baskets being made up. However, when my basket finally arrived this morning it is still the wrong item and there is also a hole where there is obviously a trailing piece missing which makes it look lopsided. Such a shame as it was ordered as a birthday present. I really would not recommend buying from this website.
I was very disappointed with my purchase.
Horrendous waste of money i am sorry to say. Extremely poor quality. Would never order again from them.
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.24 based on 624 reviews