Just Artificial Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited
Email, Live Chat
Read Just Artificial Limited Reviews

About Just Artificial Limited:

Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Mark C
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 26th June 2020
Christine L
Horrendous service
Can’t comment on quality as haven’t received my items yet!
Ordered 3 Ivy plants that were in stock on 30th dec
Shop reopened on 2 jan
Still waiting on 9th Jan and been told it’ll be another week and a half!
Ridiculous and Charging £5 for postage
Never again - asked for refund now!
The tree arrived in a battered box , the tree itself was rusty, completely a reject,
Beautiful product and just what we wanted.
I purchased an item and requested next day delivery at an additional cost of £7, making total delivery charge of £14.50. I decided to pay the additional charge for express delivery as the usual method takes 1 week and I didn't want to wait that long.

I placed my order on Wednesday evening so expected my item to be delivered on Friday. It was not delivered until the following Monday. Although I contacted customer services on 3 occasions I have not been told why my item was not delivered on next day service and have not been offered any credit for the additional delivery cost I paid for
Met the delivery date and great product. Much better than we expected!
Lovely flowers
The good. polite and courteous , prices are good as are products if you receive them. The bad.. delays and repeatedly having to email the same emails to get a response...followed by broken promises, The story..Ordered on 22 July.. and after several emails ( and repeatedly sending various emails due to non reply and non delivery of item)and promises of delivery, on 02 august I decided Enough was enough.(load of gubbins on product page saying 7 days delivery.) 11 days after waiting and still zero item I sent an email to cancel the order If they couldn’t dispatch today. Clearly they couldn’t but they could not refund straight away either.. because apparently it’s gone to accounts to process the refund.. god only knows how long that’s going to take so I better open a PayPal case.. beware of the excuses .
The good. polite and courteous , prices are good as are products if you receive them. The bad.. delays and repeatedly having to. Entail the same emails to get a response...followed by broken promises,
The story..Ordered on 22 July.. and after several emails ( and repeatedly sending various emails due to non reply and non delivery of item)and promises of delivery, on 02 august I decided Enough was enough.(load of gubbins on product page saying 7 days delivery.) 11 days after waiting and still zero item I sent an email to cancel the order If they couldn’t dispatch Ed today. Clearly they couldn’t but they could refund straight away either.. because apparently it’s gone to accounts to process the refund.. god only knows how long that’s going to take so I better open a PayPal case.. beware of the excuses .
Disappointed with the flowers, they were expensive and looked artificial. They were in a poly bag inside a medium thickness cardboard box which was crumpled in the hands of Hermes delivery service. Yes, the service from Just Artificial was OK given the pandemic, but I won’t be using them again.
Lovely flowers and colours
Delighted with my deluxe hanging basket - very effective.
Courier delivery took a bit of time though from when I was advised it was on it's way but
Scottish Highlands doesn't seem to register as the UK with carrier companies !! Worth the wait though - will order again. Thank you.
The hanging baskets I ordered are fantastic. Very good quality and look real 😊. I will definitely be buying some more.
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 21st July 2020
Very pleased with my hanging basket.
Looks authentic with an abundance of flowers and foliage.
No issues with service and delivery.
Completely life like fruit and vegetables. Very happy with these and price was good. My grandson (aged 3) knows just about every fruit and vegetable and likes to have fun with these. I plant them and he digs them up, gives the names and we both give them eyes and mouths ! We have a great time playing with them. He says he prefers these to real ones as he can keep these forever :-)
This plant is not made of silk. It’s plastic, and looks like plastic. I’m currently complaining to JustArtificial about this and I’m waiting for them to get back to me. Don’t buy it - it looks plastic-ey and cheap.
The quality of the wreath was very poor and very disappointing. I was ecp
Bought for a grave which made it even more upsetting.
The peony was lovely.
I cannot recommend this company! An order was placed on the 15th November, advised there would be a delay as an item was out of stock, then advised a further delay. I asked for the stock items be delivered and the missing item to be refunded to my credit card - I am still waiting the refund!!!
Not actually received my goods yet, very slow service.
Iexpected them earlier, so the thing I needed them for has been and gone, so I'll be making a return!
Well I haven’t received my parcel yet and you’re asking me to rate your service so, not great!
Hi Dan,
Sorry to hear that, ideally customers would contact us through the correct chanels ie phone or email before hastily writing a disgrunted review, sadly it seems this is not always possible. We checked and you was emailed a tracking email confirming dispatch on the 18th Nov. Tracking number 5978471248888083.
I have just tracked it and it shows as being delayed in transit, I will contact the courier for you and find out where it is and let you know,
All the best.
one word - fab-u-lous! I love my artificial Italian Cyress trees. They are the perfect size for my patio and I know they will never wilt or die. A tad expensive but worth it!
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.24 based on 625 reviews