Just Artificial Limited Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited

About Just Artificial Limited: Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Upper Offices,
Old Grand Garage,
Thornton Road

Click Here

Tell us how Just Artificial Limited made you happy

"Beautiful product and just what we wanted."
"I purchased an item and requested next day delivery at an additional cost of £7, making total delivery charge of £14.50. I decided to pay the additional charge for express delivery as the usual method takes 1 week and I didn't want to wait that long. I placed my order on Wednesday evening so expected my item to be delivered on Friday. It was not delivered until the following Monday. Although I contacted customer services on 3 occasions I have not been told why my item was not delivered on next day service and have not been offered any credit for the additional delivery cost I paid for"
"Met the delivery date and great product. Much better than we expected!"
"Lovely flowers"
"I have been ringing them for three days now and it goes to answer machine and I’ve left my tel number and no one has got back to me. I want to return an item"
"My yukka plants are absolutely beautiful, I have 2 planters with 5 in each, modern, contemporary."
"I’ve just received two hanging baskets with red, pink and white fucshias, plus pink and white geraniums. They are absolutely stunning!!! They look so realistic and are very full looking. They are absolutely without fault. I love them so much I’m in the process of ordering two troughs. I really cannot recommend them highly enough!!! Thankyou so much Just Artificial for your wonderful product!!"
"Should have been available for postage in 2 days according to online ordering. Received email stating 5/10 days . Left clear instructions for delivery which were ignored. Packaging was very poor allowing items to move around. Payment was taken on day one well before delivery. Overall experience very disappointing."
"Lovely flowersand near-naturalcolours"
Thank you - you are very welcome!
"Absolutely delighted with my purchase of ornamental twigs. They arrived promptly and in very good condition. I would not hesitate to order again and would highly recommend you to family and friends. Many thanks."
Thats lovely to hear, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a fantstic review, we appreciate your feedback, hope to see you again in the future!
"Lovely wall flower basket,very vibrant Item was very well packaged and delivered quickly Would certainly recommend Thanks"
Glad to hear you like your artificial flower wall basket, they do look great even if we do say so ourselves! Appreciate your lovely feedback and that you would recommend us, thank you!
"I purchased two hanging baskets from Artificial Ltd three years ago. They remained hanging on my porch exposed to all weather conditions throughout. I was so delighted with the high quality of the products that, when wishing a change, I did not hesitate ordering two more baskets. As beautiful and flowers looking as real as previous ones. Exceptional products."
Hello, thank you very much for the fantastic feedback, we are so happy to hear about your artificial hanging basket lasting 3 years and more and glad to hear you are equally impressed by the new ones you ordered. Hope to see you again soon!
"Very pleased with the plants quite real looking"
"Easy to navigate around the site and place an order. Communication very good. Excellent service."
"What do you say....well lay out of web site very easy to use, good photos to find exactley what you want. Well packaged and presented. Just what I was looking for a very reasonable, quality product thank you."
"Delighted with my hanging baskets. Well worth the money 😀😀"
"Avoid this company. Delivery took so much longer than the website stated when I ordered and I kept having to chase it up myself and got constantly fobbed off with poor excuses. 3 weeks after ordering, the product arrived and was not what it showed on the website at all. I then incurred extortionate postage costs to return item and then had to wait a further 3 weeks for a refund. Communication throughout was very poor."
"Look realistic great value for money Happy with my purchase"
"Real plants have the habit of dying on me, but these realistic spider plants and succulents will last for many years. Already I have had visitors comment on how real and natural looking they are. I heartily recommend this company"
"I'm thrilled with the 5ft Paradise Palm plant. I compared with many other websites and shops and so pleased I ordered from Just Artificial, plant looks very lifelike. Just artificial also expediated delivery to ensure delivery in time for a birthday gift. ( delay initially due to ad weather) Packaging could be greatly improved with nicer wrapping or boxed please."
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.39 based on 366 reviews