Just Artificial Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited
Email, Live Chat
Read Just Artificial Limited Reviews

About Just Artificial Limited:

Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Upper Offices,Old Grand Garage,Thornton Road

Tell us how Just Artificial Limited made you happy
The good. polite and courteous , prices are good as are products if you receive them. The bad.. delays and repeatedly having to email the same emails to get a response...followed by broken promises, The story..Ordered on 22 July.. and after several emails ( and repeatedly sending various emails due to non reply and non delivery of item)and promises of delivery, on 02 august I decided Enough was enough.(load of gubbins on product page saying 7 days delivery.) 11 days after waiting and still zero item I sent an email to cancel the order If they couldn’t dispatch today. Clearly they couldn’t but they could not refund straight away either.. because apparently it’s gone to accounts to process the refund.. god only knows how long that’s going to take so I better open a PayPal case.. beware of the excuses .
Horrendous service
Can’t comment on quality as haven’t received my items yet!
Ordered 3 Ivy plants that were in stock on 30th dec
Shop reopened on 2 jan
Still waiting on 9th Jan and been told it’ll be another week and a half!
Ridiculous and Charging £5 for postage
Never again - asked for refund now!
The tree arrived in a battered box , the tree itself was rusty, completely a reject,
Beautiful product and just what we wanted.
I purchased an item and requested next day delivery at an additional cost of £7, making total delivery charge of £14.50. I decided to pay the additional charge for express delivery as the usual method takes 1 week and I didn't want to wait that long.

I placed my order on Wednesday evening so expected my item to be delivered on Friday. It was not delivered until the following Monday. Although I contacted customer services on 3 occasions I have not been told why my item was not delivered on next day service and have not been offered any credit for the additional delivery cost I paid for
Met the delivery date and great product. Much better than we expected!
Lovely flowers
Really pleased with my gerberas and they certainly brighten up the house.
The article I ordered before Christmas didn’t arrive as expected although delivery was prompt. However overall the item was very good value and Just Artifical resolved the problem soon after Christmas. I’m very happy with my purchase and would recommend them to friends.
Service and flowers were excellent. Only reason I did not give 5 stars was due to the terrible state of the packaging the flowers arrived in. Amazingly the flowers did not suffer badly. The delivery driver was also shocked and confirmed he had received the package in that state and took a photograph of proof.
The product I bought looks realistic! Entices me to use this site again.
However, the courier Hermes took about a week to deliver the product. Box was damaged, luckily the product wasn't.
A quicker, more reliable courier is needed before I purchase again.
Product was good just as described and pictured but the delivery and the state of the packaging when it arrived was terrible
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 26th December 2020 Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 26th December 2020 Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 26th December 2020 Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 26th December 2020
Absolutely beautiful flowers, quick service . I’m delighted
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 3rd December 2020
AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!

Placed an order through just artificial with a confirmation they the order would be dispatched on 1/9/20. It’s now the 25th September and I have made contact with them a few times to chase my order up to now be told that it’s not going to get her for another couple of days (despite me saying I needed the items for this weekend) it could be Monday or Tuesday it’s with Hermes (speaks volumes) however the tracking they sent says that it’s not even with the courier yet.

No apology, or them trying to reconcile the issue. Said I can’t have a refund until they get the item back (which I will them have to pay postage).

Look elsewhere for items, shocking customer service
The good. polite and courteous , prices are good as are products if you receive them. The bad.. delays and repeatedly having to. Entail the same emails to get a response...followed by broken promises,
The story..Ordered on 22 July.. and after several emails ( and repeatedly sending various emails due to non reply and non delivery of item)and promises of delivery, on 02 august I decided Enough was enough.(load of gubbins on product page saying 7 days delivery.) 11 days after waiting and still zero item I sent an email to cancel the order If they couldn’t dispatch Ed today. Clearly they couldn’t but they could refund straight away either.. because apparently it’s gone to accounts to process the refund.. god only knows how long that’s going to take so I better open a PayPal case.. beware of the excuses .
Disappointed with the flowers, they were expensive and looked artificial. They were in a poly bag inside a medium thickness cardboard box which was crumpled in the hands of Hermes delivery service. Yes, the service from Just Artificial was OK given the pandemic, but I won’t be using them again.
Lovely flowers and colours
Delighted with my deluxe hanging basket - very effective.
Courier delivery took a bit of time though from when I was advised it was on it's way but
Scottish Highlands doesn't seem to register as the UK with carrier companies !! Worth the wait though - will order again. Thank you.
The hanging baskets I ordered are fantastic. Very good quality and look real 😊. I will definitely be buying some more.
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 21st July 2020
Very pleased with my hanging basket.
Looks authentic with an abundance of flowers and foliage.
No issues with service and delivery.
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.29 based on 785 reviews