Just Artificial Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited
Email, Live Chat
Read Just Artificial Limited Reviews

About Just Artificial Limited:

Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Upper Offices,
Old Grand Garage,
Thornton Road

Tell us how Just Artificial Limited made you happy
I placed an order nearly a month ago. I received an email to say my item had been dispatched and should be with me within 3-5 days. However, they failed to provide me with the associated tracking number and I haven't received my order.
I have sent an email to ask for an update on my order but to date have received no response or information.
Lovely quality good value
Disappointed. Ordered trailing ivy plant. It would be very difficult to make what I received into a trailing plant. I ordered these on 26 May and didn’t receive them until today 10 June. Shouldn’t take that long from Morecambe!!!
Really pleased with my purchases. Look so real. Nobody can believe they are artificial. Would definitely recommend. I also bought 2 hanging baskets 4 years ago and they still look like new.
Cannot give review yet as I have not received the two hanging baskets I ordered on 24th May. It is now the 9th June and the baskets have not arrived. I was informed they were dispatched on the 3rd June and would be delivered by Hermes. Hermes say they are awaiting items from seller so I dont know what is going on. Looking on website my items are out of stock so maybe that is the problem. It would help if they would let me know .
Rated 1 star because I’m not sure this will let me vote zero.
Ordered on 16th May and received on the 9th June in a squashed box.
The product was not even dispatched from Just Artificial until I had asked them where it was. To think I had to pay for this lack of service!
I’m absolutely thrilled with my baskets , I’ve purchased artificial hanging baskets previously from a different company but there is no comparison to Just Artificial. These are so full , so life like and all colours are exactly as described. Perfect. Service and communication between myself and the company was also absolutely excellent. I cannot recommend highly enough . Also it’s worth mentioning that in total I ordered 6 large baskets , 4 for me and 2 for an Aunt , delivered as 2 deliveries and the standard of all is top class. our south facing walls are now going to look beautiful all summer without any hard work required .
Delighted with the flowers and so is my wife
Great quality.... Food ‘m very pleased.
This company has some unusual items and customer service is excellent, if you need to contact, response is speedy
Can't review the products as I've still never received them. Probably the worst thing your company can do is use Hermes as the courier. I was looking to place a large order if I thought the flowers I ordered were of good quality, but I guess I'll have to wait to find out!!
I would love to have given a stunning review as hoped but unfortunately I still haven’t received the items ordered which I ordered way back on the 18May I’m losing all hope of ever receiving the items at the moment yours disappointed Mrs Pretty
Brought x5 small artificial box balls.
Great price, great customer service and fast delivery considering the current situation.

Lovely company. Will definitely be buying again.

What superb flowers - thought they were the real thing when I opened the box, will buy more.
Product bead good not quite as bushy as I was expecting, to get the effect I really want would need to plant two together. But I guess this is reflected within the cost. Overall happy with the service as I did get a fairly prompt response to my query on an update of my order
Lovely items very pleased
Can't give a review as still not received my order after 4 weeks of waiting only good thing was you did answer my email asking where my order was. I was told I would get it this week still waiting 😞
Had to chase for delivery date. When plant arrived we were very disappointed. The whole purpose in buying the plant was the red berries as shown on your photograph on your website. The berries we received were green. Luckily for you my husband was able to paint each berry red to match your photograph as advertised. We thought this picture was totally misleading and wouldn’t recommend you.
One of the plants was not glued in we had to glue the polystyrene base to the plastic in the basket a lot of the buds on the fuchsia plants which are polystyrene were crashed and where where you push the flowers on to the stems I've discovered a lot of split and keep falling off off so all in all quite disappointed for the cost
Products excellent. Our hanging basket is greatly admired. Would certainly recommend your company.
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.23 based on 627 reviews