Just Artificial Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited
Email, Live Chat
Read Just Artificial Limited Reviews

About Just Artificial Limited:

Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Upper Offices,Old Grand Garage,Thornton Road

Tell us how Just Artificial Limited made you happy
Ordering was easy. There was a delay in receiving my goods but I received a prompt response to my query email and delivery quickly followed. Unfortunately, the flower displays are not what I thought and are not as I thought they would look
Great choice from main website but they used hermes to deliver and parcel was completely smashed and open and product was damaged inside, emailed just artificial with no response 😕
Was very disappointed with trailing plant I ordered
Very good service,items were packed well ,and really chuffed with my purchase of hanging baskets which I have had lovely comments on .
The Plants are very good and look real. The plant pot was smashed when it arrived in the parcel. Other than that I can recommend.
Described as trailing but wasn’t so sent back
Beautiful flowers that look so realistic.
Responded well to call to advise them that delivery promise hadn’t been adhered to. Had delivery within two days of that call.
Bought the trailing English Ivy & White Petunia to dangle off the windowsill in the hallway & disguise the vertical telephone cable beneath it. Did the trick beautifully! The ivy in particular looks so realistic Worth paying a bit more for these quality products rather than the fake-looking plastic ones seen elsewhere. Had enough petunias remaining to make a tall, slim display in the main bedroom. Delighted!
Beautiful flowers well packaged. A small criticism is that delivery could have been faster. I waited 10 days BUT the quality is great!
Good website, easy to use and with with plenty of choice.
Delighted with the both the trailing Ivy and Boston Fern.
Don't be disappointed when you first open your package as five minutes spent teasing and separating the hanging stems turn the product into a lovely, realistic plant.
Love my red gerberas, the perfect addirtion to our upcycled cabinet. They look and feel so very real. Easy to trim to required length with some wire cutters. Would definitely buy from you again and recommend to others. Thank you! Carrie x
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 20th November 2020
I’m really happy with this company. I ordered fake greenery to cover my balcony and it looks wonderful. Excellent quality and arrived quickly and well packaged. I highly recommend them.
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 20th November 2020
I purchased a little Moorcroft Rennie Mackintosh vase for my partner on her birthday and needed some little artificial roses so that she had something to put in temporarily.
She is so delighted with the two silk roses that I bought from Just Artificial that she intends to leave them in the vase forever.
Thank you.
Lovely quality flowers - I'm so pleased with my purple poppies. I'd definitely recommend Just Artificial.
These artificial poppies were perfect. A very good colour and a decent length of stem. They were bought to create an arrangment for Armistice Sunday (mixed with real foliage). The poppies were much admired.
The paradise flowers was for a friend she was more than happy with them came nicely packed and quick delivery
Really happy with my purchase and fast delivery
Very pleased with my choice of flower, however the company needs to review how they pack to send to customers. They were delivered but there was no protection in the box so my flowers were flattered. They came back to life when I put them in my vase and room temperature
What fantastic service. Dont normally write reviews but this is a great company. I placed an order for 2x trees. Only to realise l ordered the wrong ones. They really made the process so easy to change and keep me well I formed on the states of my order. When my trees arrived they were better then what l expected. I absolute li e my tress and they look amazing. Great product, Value, quality and most important the service. Would recommend to all my friends and family.
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 19th November 2020