World of Felco Reviews

of reviewers recommend World of Felco
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how World of Felco made you happy
Clear explanations of the different options. Fast delivery.
Nice to receive some quality engineering. Hopefully will encourage us to stop buying cheap. Thank you.
Delighted Gardener's World introduced me to your wares. Excellent quality, I now have secateurs that my small, arthritic hands find easy to use and an easy means to sharpen them as well as a brilliant pruning saw. Delivery was amazing. The parcel arrived well within 24 hours of being ordered. I will sing your praises to all and sundry.
Got what I ordered excellent delivery good price all went well.
Felco secateurs are excellent. I’ve used them all my life and I have now bought the Felco 6 Compact for my daughter as she has very small hands. Delivery was prompt, I ordered on Tuesday and received them the following morning. Jo S
So helpful on the phone and your mail order service is second to none. Goods arrived within 12 hours.
Absolutely fantastic service, My order arrive the next day, securely packaged, I will definitely be ordering again, super efficient service, my order was model 6 secateurs and victorinox all purpose scissors 23cm….both perfect!
Good prices and swift service so I'm happy.
My second purchase from Felco. Their secateurs are just wonderful to use and I like the fact there are parts available for them too. Easy on line ordering. Arrived quickly and well packaged. Super pleased.
Really pleased with the product and the price .The service you provided was fantastic,with the delivery being so quick.I know the product will be 1st class and last a very long time.Great stuff and i'm sure i will be buying more tools from you in the future. I would really recommend your company to everyone.
Great product light and easy to handle
It was good to use World of Felco after a couple of disappointing fake Felco purchases on Ebay. We would recommend using World of Felco every time.
First, second, third, I'm a lefty. Thus a pair of F9s was a very welcome birthday present. Our local garden centre no longer stocks these so being able to find these on line for my husband was very welcome. And they arrived well before my special day. So well done FELCO. Excellent.
Product fine. Leaving product on front doorstep unbelievably stupid, especially as two alternative neighbouring addresses given AND you were specifically asked not to do this.
A replacement to my lost Felco No2. I was lost without it. Always (?) with me in my back pocket . I expect this one to outlive me.
Quality product from an excellent company.
Dispatch and delivery was quick. The one big disappointment was the multiple layers of plastic used to wrap secateurs in, why a small cardboard box could not used which can be re-used and recycled.
Excellent service. My first choice was out of stock and I had immediate refund and notification. So I bought another model and it arrived the next day. Fantastic tool.
Fantastic products! The speed of delivery was amazing thanks Felco!
My secateurs were packed and despatched within 30 minutes of my on line order; and delivered by post the very next morning. A hugely impressive achievement, which is why I felt obliged to ring Customer Service and congratulate the company for their amazingly rapid response.
World of Felco is rated 4.82 based on 610 reviews