World of Felco Reviews

4.8
Based on 755 reviews
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read World of Felco Reviews
Great deal, great service, and still the best secateurs you can buy!
Plenty of choice. Very prompt delivery.
My new Felco is much sharper than my old one though slightly too large for my hand. ( I did study your videos closely before deciding on the purchase). The main criticism is that the catch on the handle is too small and difficult to clip.
You did great..arrived as promised.
I ordered some Felco secateurs and case for my father in laws 70th birthday. They arrived quickly and promptly which was great! However the packaging was completely battered and torn on both the case and the secateurs- very disappointing to give as a gift!!!
Fast next day delivery. My order was complete.
The package arrived promptly and undamaged containing genuine Felco tools
Have used this brand of secateurs all my gardening life of 50 years. They are excellent and last a lifetime if cared for. Great you can get parts too. Bought this pair recently as a gift. Speedy delivery, very good service. Thank you.
Arrived very quickly, very nice secateurs. perfect size for my smaller hands, very comfortable to work with.
I am a returning customer. Used WOF many times before, always with excellent service and delivery times.
Delivery was sooner than expected and the quality of the products are excellent.
Arrived in a timely manner well packaged
Good advice on website and excellent service
Great product. A shame that the gift box with the sharpening tool became available the morning after I’d ordered the previous evening and I was unable to change the order. Not to worry- I’ll order again at some point.
Good product, great for medium size hands and delivered promptly.
Easy to order and prompt delivery. Perfect.
Excellent service
Great & easy website to navigate & kept me informed about the delivery.
Very good service. I ordered on-line and the rder arrived when they said it would. This pair of secateurs are of the same high standard as the previous pair that I bought.
I was able to get a set of secateurs the correct size for my hand using the size chart on the website (last set I bought online were too big for me). Delivery was very quick and I have delayed writing a review until I had chopped up 8 large bags of shrubs - no blisters and very happy with the product.
World of Felco is rated 4.83 based on 755 reviews