World of Felco Reviews

of reviewers recommend World of Felco
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read World of Felco Reviews
The Felco 2 is an excellent product; I have used it for many years; on this accasion I also purchased a 905 sharpener, however I do not know how to use it correctly, and there are no instructions for this on the Felco website.
Delivered very promptly
Love my Felco model 2 secateurs! I've been using them for the last 12 years.
Great product and great service
Always a treat to get a new fresh set of Felcos, they're like a third hand for me.
I was introduced to Felco by a staff member of the Royal Botanic Gardens of Scotland and I wish I had known about them years ago. Also nice to be offered a special week-end to buy at sale price and free delivery - good for Christmas presents! Thank you.
Great present for a gardening friend. I have had mine for years and gave the left handed ones to my son. I use mine every day
Absolutely outstanding service; rapid delivery and a top-quality product. Would recommend your store to anyone!
First class service, ordered on Sunday, here on Tuesday. Thank you for your speedy delivery, as was for husbands birthday on the Wednesday.
High quality product speedily delivered.
Fairly easy website to cope with .Very efficient delivery service
Super secateurs, and good and speedy service
Christmas gift arrived promptly well wrapped
Fantastic service and product
Excellent quality product and nice to have the hat included. I won’t use any other product from now on. Excellent delivery times as well, came super quick and well packaged.
Excellent product, great service, would never buy any other secateurs thank you!
The secateurs arrived very quickly and safely, which was great. I struggled to release the thumb catch which was aggravating. I emailed customer services and they helpfully told me to squeeze the handles together and then try again - success! So I am ready to go now! It would be really helpful to make a change to the front page of the website to say you are not answering your phone at the moment. I bought the No 6 and these fit my small hands very well.
Great service. Can’t beat a pair of new Felcos. Will definitely use again.
Excellent as always. Would not dream of purchasing any other sécateurs or small saws once you've used the best you can't go back. Fabulous as presents
Great product and efficient delivery
World of Felco is rated 4.83 based on 672 reviews