World of Felco Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend World of Felco

Tell us how World of Felco made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"It's fair to say that several years of use and neglect had left my Felco secateurs a bit of a mess. They were blunt, the thumb catch didn't allow them to close properly and the handle covers were missing. I decided that they needed a well-deserved service, sent them off and today they arrived home. No matter how hard I try I can not see any indication that they are not a new pair. Brilliant."
"Great product fast delivery"
"Clear website, easy to use, items shown without distractions,"
"Fast shipping and great product"
"Cracking service... straightforward speedy next morning delivery in the time slot specified Felco compact 6 secateurs are in my top 3 favourite garden tools... fit ladies small hands very comfortably and are immensely hard wearing. My last pair lasted many many years of heavy duty and are still going ...and I have only bought new ones as the price was so good and I can’t bear to be without them when my older ones are getting a bit of tlc! Well done Felco!"
"Delighted to have our 2 pairs of Felco secateurs back in action after service. They were getting on for 30 years old. 30 years of heavy use and total neglect!! They are fixed, sharpened and good, if not better than, new. Thank you for truly excellent service."
"Excellent service."
"I have a pair of no 2 which was given to me in 1969 50 years ago .They have been in regular use with no problems for all these years .only now do I need to replace the holding nut which has worn . I cannot praise these secateurs highly enough"
"Extremely good service. I ordered one afternoon and goods were delivered the following morning. The whole process was quick and easy to use."
"easy to use website - great products"
"A very good range of felco products. Website easy to use. Very good prompt service."
"Top quality product and service plus rapid delivery."
"Ordered Falco #2 secateurs - I'd not used World of Falco before. However I'm pleased to say the ordering process was easy, the website was simple to use, the prices were excellent and delivery super quick. I've subsequently order another pair of secateurs and will be using them again. Great service guys!!!"
"Excellent product and excellent service. Thanks"
"Look like two top grade tools."
"I have bought parts to revive a 25 year old pair of felco 2 and treated myself to a new pair. The old ones are now as good as new. The quality of secateurs, parts, service and speed of delivery are all excellent. The gift hat is a nice bonus, and very warm about the ears. I love using the felcos, they are an integral part of enjoying gardening."
"Helpful support staff on the phone enabled me to choose two Felco models of secateur; they arrived the very next day and I could easily establish the one that suited me better. I can return the unused pair for a full refund. Would definitely recommend World of Felco and will use them again in the future."
"Good service and prices for Felco secateurs."
"Everything was as promised and delivery even quicker than shown. The tools, on first using are as they should be. Excellent all round"
"The secateurs came out of their packaging whilst in transit and arrived rattling around a APC carrier bag! I have saved up to buy Felco secateurs and always told they where the best, only to find the packaging didn't live up to the hype! For a £60 pair of secateurs you don't expect such shoddy packaging......Wilkinson wouldn't be this bad!!"
World of Felco is rated 4.87 based on 121 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access