World of Felco Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend World of Felco

How would you rate World of Felco ?

"I have always had Felco secateurs but this site is the very best for choice. After accidentally despatching my venerable 20 yr old secateurs to the green bin for recycling (ouch), a friend recommended that I try this site. To my utter delight I found a pair designed for smaller hands and they are so comfortable. The pains in my hands have subsided considerably. Highly recommended all round for quality, price and delivery."
"Good to find a company that still offers replacement parts for their excellent products."
"user friendly website. Good prompt service, good prices, would highly recommend"
"Amazing service. My much loved secateurs fell apart after 13 years. I sent them to be serviced and they arrived back very promptly looking like new. I can’t thank you enough."
"The website was very clear and extremely easy to use. Shipping options very clear and extremely prompt."
"quality products with prompt delivery"
"Ordered Felco 2 secateurs online, delivery took one day and was free. Cheapest price I could find too."
"Good business no problems. First class tools(felco)"
"Excellent service and good value. Impressive."
"You really need big hands for this one. I would say my hands are average size for a man, and the model 11 feels too big on my hand."
"Very quick.Very polite customer support. Most of order was delivered very quickly. Still waiting for remaining parts although was in stock when ordered! However still happy with service."
"Excellent website and excellent service."
"Great service. great product"
"I knew I wanted a pair of Felco secaturs but not sure which was best for me. A short call answered my question. Pleasant, knowledgeable, assistance. Ordered online and delivery was fast."
"Perfect pair of secataurs and just the right size for Women's hands."
"Easy to order and receive. Great online service."
"Just what I required,excellent"
"Superb - will never buy Felcos from anywhere else again."
"Superb price-Superb delivery. Ordered late Thursday delivered Saturday morning. Recommended by Burton McCall, endorsed by me. Why go anywhere else for secateurs, my first set still going strong after 46 years. Bought the new set for the wife, as I now need help, hopefully she'll be tempted. (Fat chance)!"
"Arrived promptly and packaged well. Very pleased with the product and I would certainly use World of Felco again"
World of Felco is rated 4.96 based on 54 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!