World of Felco Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend World of Felco

How would you rate World of Felco ?

J Mitchell
Verified Buyer
"I have wanted a replacement pair of Felco secateurs for a while since I lost mine carelessly in a bonfire. When I saw the special offer I decided that the time was right to buy another pair, and as if by magic they appeared the following day. Great service"
"Item was a good price, with no delivery charge & arrived very promptly."
LESLEY TWITCHEN
Verified Buyer
"I recently had by 20 year old felcos stolen from my garden, one day without them made me unbearable!! So I went online to check the price of new ones. I was overjoyed to find a sale on, and purchased a new pair. They arrived the next day, and they are beautiful, I love them. Felco is such a superior quality that nothing comes close, I recommend them to everyone who will listen! Thank you"
Anne Barraclough
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use website, great range of products. Good prices & speedy delivery. A great company to do business with."
"Prompt service, supplied as ordered."
Alan Bramhall
Verified Buyer
"Replacement part for 20 year old secateurs, popped in the post and arrived next day. Now have as new secateurs that knocks spots off the pair purchased from a well known supermarket under the name of a well known TV gardener."
World of Felco is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews