World of Felco Reviews

of reviewers recommend World of Felco
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how World of Felco made you happy
Ordered a pair of secateurs which although good were not quite right for my hand size. Returned them and ordered a different set. Unfortunately there was a mix-up with the returned delivery and it went to the wrong address! Felco somehow resolved the issue and refunded our orignal purchase. Great products and great service!
Excellent service. Very pleased with my purchase.
I bought these secateurs as a Birthday present. My husband had the same model for years and they are still excellent.
Good seller and good items
Thanks
Nico
Easy order and fast delivery
Thank you for fast delivery and competitive price
Incredible delivery. A standard one and it arrived the next day.
Thank you.
You should have these secateurs for life! I had my first pair for twenty plus years, then lost them in a bog garden where I was working. My brother and I dug and even used a metal detector but they were sunk beyond recovery. It was like losing a friend. As a jobbing gardener, they are like my third hand. So happy to have this lovely new pair. Thank you.
good price, brilliant product.
Your advice over the phone was friendly and helpful and helped me to choose the right secateurs.
The secateurs are perfect for my small hands. They arrived within two days of ordering.
Prompt delivery.
Will use again.
Felco 15 delivered as advertised-good service.
easy to navigate website, fast delivery, great!
Convenient and quick delivery and good price.
Ordered Model 5 secateurs on 2 February and they arrived on 8 February. The order process was easy and I was kept informed of the status of the order all the way through. The secateurs arrived very well packaged. The perfect online ordering experience. Just need some decent weather now so they can be used!
Quick response to my order request with items arriving in the following three days. Thanks
Having decided to buy a new pair of secateurs I turned to Felco as one of the best reviewed brands. I noticed that World of Felco was selling the Model 2 plus gloves as a gift pack which was cheaper than the secateurs on their own. Having telephoned World of Felco to confirm that this was correct I ordered the gift pack and received it the next day.
This was a gamble as I had no chance to try them out beforehand but when I received them the gamble paid off as they were really good in the hand. I've not had a chance to use them properly yet but that time is not far away.
Very helpful and quick
Website information, service and delivery all excellent. A minor irritation in that I ordered an adjusting tool for my Felco 8 secateurs, unaware that one would be supplied with the secateurs themselves, and so I have wasted £4 odd, and now have a tool I don't need. Either I missed something, or that aspect could have been made clearer.
If you are planning to purchase a new pair of secateurs, then look no further than the FELCO brand.
Seeking to buy cheaper brands is not cost effective. Having used several types of pruning shears over the years, there is no comparison.
I would suggest that you actually handle a Felco Model 2 and then compare alongside any other brand. One will immediately feel the difference. Swiss engineering that is both reliable and dependable and will last for years.
World of Felco is rated 4.83 based on 547 reviews