World of Felco Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend World of Felco

Tell us how World of Felco made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Extremely good service. I ordered one afternoon and goods were delivered the following morning. The whole process was quick and easy to use."
"easy to use website - great products"
"A very good range of felco products. Website easy to use. Very good prompt service."
"Top quality product and service plus rapid delivery."
"Ordered Falco #2 secateurs - I'd not used World of Falco before. However I'm pleased to say the ordering process was easy, the website was simple to use, the prices were excellent and delivery super quick. I've subsequently order another pair of secateurs and will be using them again. Great service guys!!!"
"Excellent product and excellent service. Thanks"
"Look like two top grade tools."
"I have bought parts to revive a 25 year old pair of felco 2 and treated myself to a new pair. The old ones are now as good as new. The quality of secateurs, parts, service and speed of delivery are all excellent. The gift hat is a nice bonus, and very warm about the ears. I love using the felcos, they are an integral part of enjoying gardening."
"Helpful support staff on the phone enabled me to choose two Felco models of secateur; they arrived the very next day and I could easily establish the one that suited me better. I can return the unused pair for a full refund. Would definitely recommend World of Felco and will use them again in the future."
"Good service and prices for Felco secateurs."
"Everything was as promised and delivery even quicker than shown. The tools, on first using are as they should be. Excellent all round"
"The secateurs came out of their packaging whilst in transit and arrived rattling around a APC carrier bag! I have saved up to buy Felco secateurs and always told they where the best, only to find the packaging didn't live up to the hype! For a £60 pair of secateurs you don't expect such shoddy packaging......Wilkinson wouldn't be this bad!!"
"Fantastic Service"
"Very good price and quick despatch."
"good service - secauters arrived on time as promised - I would use them again"
"Very efficient and good prices . V impressed"
"Lovely, well made product as always."
"excellent service fast delivery"
"Very rapid delivery even just before Christmas."
"Good service. Parcel arrived on time, items in good condition. Thank you very much."
World of Felco is rated 4.86 based on 113 reviews