World of Felco Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend World of Felco

Tell us how World of Felco made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻"
"My son lost the spring from the secateurs we bought him about a year ago. I found it easy to locate a pack of two spare springs and it was postage free and arrived within 2 days."
"Great service, prompt delivery and quality goods."
"Delivery time ok, condition of product good. Packaging very poor. Tape was stuck to the product, had to cut it away and hope I didn't do any damage."
"As always, superb service from Felco. Fast delivery of a first class product as I have now come to expect. Thank you. Ian Hunter"
"The web site was easy to use. My order was delivered on time and in good condition"
"Easy ordering. Quick, efficient delivery. Goods as described and I needed. 1st class transaction. Thanks, Nick"
"Great item and super fast delivery"
"Very good delivery, not yet used the secautiers as they are a present"
"The goods arrived very promptly. Good service"
"i find most secateurs open too wide for my small hands. felco's no 6 are just right and they cut cleanly every time. They are always with me when I am gardening."
"Swift delivery, reasonable price for the best secateurs on the market."
"Excellent service and delivery I shall enjoy having sharp blades on my tools"
"A very efficient and time delivery. Thank you"
"Excellent response to my order."
"Excellent products!"
"My trusty secateurs are always returned as good as new, or spare parts sent promptly."
"Secateurs & Loppers are The Biz for Me as a Professional Gardener. However, yr Hand held Tree Saws are FLIMSY & Scuff Up; rendering Them Useless to The Task. So... Not as Good as U say They are. U Need RheinMetal or British Steel blades. CHEAP FAILS. QUALITY LIVES. END OF FACT OF. What's the metal of Yr blades??"
"Prompt delivery . Excellent secateurs which I bought after borrowing a friend's. Cheapest price I found online. A shame that the"
"Only ordered springs for my secateurs, but sent promptly and arrived before estimate. Thank you."
World of Felco is rated 4.89 based on 80 reviews