World of Felco Reviews

of reviewers recommend World of Felco
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how World of Felco made you happy
I am very pleased with my Felco 7 secateurs and they have been put to use as soon as I got them as I am a commercial gardener.I have always had Felco as the company are at the top of their game and the products never let you down.
A very quick and efficient delivery. I would recommend them.
Price was good delivery was quicker than estimated. Second time I've bought from world of felco.
On 13/3/2020 I ordered Felco secateurs for my sister Anne Gorman in Co Down, these successfully got to her, a new blade for Adam Day in Falkland, Fife, this has yet to arrive and blade sharpeners at Lesley Gormans address which did arrive. Not 100 %. The blade for Adam day was reordered on the 9/9/2020 and has yet to appear. Disappointing, 2 payments no blade for Adam to date. Thanks.
Order placed on a Sunday afternoon and delivered before 4pm the following Tuesday. Excellent communications throughout via email and in parallel from the courier company DPD. Products packed very well and will happily use World of Felco again- thank you.
Good website, fast ordering & delivery, good products,
Will be back again!
Great quality secateurs and speedy delivery. I ordered on the Wednesday and they arrived by Friday!
Easy to find product with good description on website and service was exceptional
Very pleased with the fast delivery of my new Felco secateurs. I chose exactly the same model as my old pair, because over the years I have been so impressed with the quality of them. The online ordering and purchasing procedure was simple and straightforward with every Felco model shown clearly on the website. A great experience and fantastic service.
Very easy to order, swift delivery and sublime Swiss engineering makes these tools some of the best I have ever bought.
This is the second pair of secateurs from Felco. The other pair I have had for 30 years and they have been serviced in the intervening period. They are the best secateurs in the world.
Excellent
Speed of delivery remarkable
Excellent product and delivery - Totally satisfied
Best price of the Felco 8 and 9 I could find on line.
Delivery within 3 days even in these Covid periods.
Only moan is no confirmation of order by email as promised when ordering. Great products.
I've been buying Felco products for myself and family members for over 30 years. NO LONGER!
Unlike many other of Britain's best companies they use couriers that charge exorbitant extra costs to deliver to UK residents in Highlands and Islands - despite their website saying they can use Royal Mail which has uniform costs for whole of UK.
When I was telephoned to say they were adding £20 postage to my order of £163 I refused to pay this ridiculous charge and asked for my order to be cancelled.
I was told by Clive at 4.44pm today this would be done...... so why is my credit card statement not showing any refund at all? I never thought I'd end up having to take a company like Felco through the small claims process.
That's me, my extended family and all our many friends never buying Felco products ever again. Shame because they are good products, but to rip off customers in this way just because of where they live, especially with a large value order, is totally unacceptable.
I'll not write what I feel about the lack of prompt refund!
Very quick completion of the order and good to know it was on its way.
Excellent product and service.
I ordered a folding pruning saw on the recent BH Friday and it arrived on the following Tuesday as promised, very well packed. The price was the best I could find online so I'm very pleased. I note other customers' less complimentary comments below but lthis was not my experience.

I haven't used the saw yet but it looks fiendishly sharp, just like my Felco secateurs so I'm going to make sure I keep my fingers well away from the business end!
Excellent service, bought Felco secateurs model number 8,quick delivery.
ordered replacement blades for my Felco7 and Felco2 Thursday morning arrived Friday morning. My 20 year old plus Secateurs now look like surgical instruments again. Great service, Great product
World of Felco is rated 4.85 based on 448 reviews