World of Felco Reviews

of reviewers recommend World of Felco
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how World of Felco made you happy
The secateurs came out of their packaging whilst in transit and arrived rattling around a APC carrier bag! I have saved up to buy Felco secateurs and always told they where the best, only to find the packaging didn't live up to the hype! For a £60 pair of secateurs you don't expect such shoddy packaging......Wilkinson wouldn't be this bad!!
Prompt delivery . Excellent secateurs which I bought after borrowing a friend's. Cheapest price I found online. A shame that the
This is the second pair of secateurs from Felco. The other pair I have had for 30 years and they have been serviced in the intervening period. They are the best secateurs in the world.
The issue with the late delivery of the secateurs has now been resolved , Due to staff shortages the order must have slipped through the net , but as soon as it was realised , the secateurs were duly despatched and arrived the next day so now five stars for service in these difficult times
Ordered an item in stock on Sunday, hoping to receive it in a day or two. By Tuesday, the order is still showing "Pending", although the item is still in stock. So I emailed to ask if there is a hold up since I need the item for the weekend. No reply. So by Thursday and still no reply and the order still "pending", I call them. I get an answerphone message saying they can't take the call, but don't leave a message because they won't listen to it, but to send an email! So 4 working days after ordering, the item is still not shipped, let alone arrived. And I have no idea if they actually have any, or if they may ship it soon, or not. I can't speak to them, even to cancel the order. Altogether rubbish and I am not even sure why I have them 2 stars. This is over generous.
Hi Mark, Sorry to see that you are unhappy. We would have hoped that during this crisis, our voicemail message and messages on our website will have highlighted the difficulties we are facing. As it stands, we are still open for business, fulfilling all of our orders.

You ordered on the 7th of April (Easter Week) and your order was dispatched on 9th of April. You chose the free of charge Standard Delivery that would have prompted a pop up message to let you know that this can take up to 14 days.
Bearing in mind, the current climate, and the fact we have just had two bank holidays either side of the Easter weekend, we have not managed to get to your email yet. As you have decided to make your grievances public, please consider this as a response to your review and your emails chasing us about your pruning saw.

It is also another message to our many supportive customers to let them know, we are still open for business and we are still dispatching orders, but we are not able to respond to the many emails and phone calls. Please do consider that these times are not normal, but we are working incredibly hard to fulfill all orders as usual at the sacrifice of responding to all emails.

We are disappointed that a returning customer who has previously received excellent service has left such a scathing review during a time when there are more important things to worry about than wondering why you have not had an immediate response to your email, either side of the Easter Bank Holiday weekend and a current global crisis.
great knife for pruning and odd jobs very sharp having read reviews i was extra carefull when i used it still managed to cut myself though
Excellent secateurs at a good price, wish I'd bought Felco years ago! Easy ordering, quick delivery & well-packaged.
Cracking service... straightforward speedy next morning delivery in the time slot specified
Felco compact 6 secateurs are in my top 3 favourite garden tools... fit ladies small hands very comfortably and are immensely hard wearing. My last pair lasted many many years of heavy duty and are still going ...and I have only bought new ones as the price was so good and I can’t bear to be without them when my older ones are getting a bit of tlc! Well done Felco!
World of Felco is rated 4.85 based on 448 reviews