World of Felco Reviews

of reviewers recommend World of Felco
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how World of Felco made you happy
I've been buying Felco products for myself and family members for over 30 years. NO LONGER!
Unlike many other of Britain's best companies they use couriers that charge exorbitant extra costs to deliver to UK residents in Highlands and Islands - despite their website saying they can use Royal Mail which has uniform costs for whole of UK.
When I was telephoned to say they were adding £20 postage to my order of £163 I refused to pay this ridiculous charge and asked for my order to be cancelled.
I was told by Clive at 4.44pm today this would be done...... so why is my credit card statement not showing any refund at all? I never thought I'd end up having to take a company like Felco through the small claims process.
That's me, my extended family and all our many friends never buying Felco products ever again. Shame because they are good products, but to rip off customers in this way just because of where they live, especially with a large value order, is totally unacceptable.
I'll not write what I feel about the lack of prompt refund!
The delivery service was excellent the product was very poor for the price.
Very disappointed.
Paid for next day delivery took day off so I could use the shears but didn’t arrive due to incorrect postage paid, day off work wasted.
Absolutely dreadful customer service will never use this supplier again. Ordered a small part for Secateurs which still hasn’t arrived after 9 days and I’m told I have to order and pay for another, then send the other back at my expense should it ever arrive. Don’t waste your time risking this companies dodgy delivery service. You will be paying without guaranteeing delivery/supply. I shall be ordering a new part from a trusted supplier. Poor show in this day and age!
Hi Rachel,

The delivery service that you selected at the checkout is our Free service. This is typically fulfilled by Royal Mail in just 2-4 working days but can in rare circumstances take up to 15 working days. No action can be taken with Royal Mail for lost parcels until this time has elapsed.

You will see from our many reviews that we are a trusted supplier with excellent delivery practices, you were able to select next day delivery at the checkout but opted for our slower (free) service.

Quite often we go above and beyond our obligations to look after our valued customers. However I think it worth noting that being aggressive and rude to members of our staff on the phone or describing us as dodgy and untrustworthy on a public forum like this does little to foster goodwill between us.

I expect that your order will arrive any day now but if it does not then please let us know and we will be happy to refund you the full £9.99 that you paid or dispatch a replacement.

Kind regards,

Adam @ World of Felco
I ordered two pairs of secateurs but only one pair were posted to me. I spoke to a very pleasant person via customer enquiries, but no one has got back to me by phone or email to confirm that the second pair has been posted. Very disappointed as these were a birthday present.
The secateurs came out of their packaging whilst in transit and arrived rattling around a APC carrier bag! I have saved up to buy Felco secateurs and always told they where the best, only to find the packaging didn't live up to the hype! For a £60 pair of secateurs you don't expect such shoddy packaging......Wilkinson wouldn't be this bad!!
World of Felco is rated 4.85 based on 448 reviews