World of Felco Reviews

of reviewers recommend World of Felco
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how World of Felco made you happy
On 13/3/2020 I ordered Felco secateurs for my sister Anne Gorman in Co Down, these successfully got to her, a new blade for Adam Day in Falkland, Fife, this has yet to arrive and blade sharpeners at Lesley Gormans address which did arrive. Not 100 %. The blade for Adam day was reordered on the 9/9/2020 and has yet to appear. Disappointing, 2 payments no blade for Adam to date. Thanks.
I decided to order a new pair of Felcos after deciding that my 15 year old Felcos were getting on a bit... All in all the service online was great, ease of ordering and user friendly. They were dispatched and 2 weeks later - still nothing... I would say that even second class post arrives before then. I think they must be getting sent directly from Switzerland if they say wait 14 working days...

After reading the reviews before I placed my order - I put my trust into the company and then today seen a low rating which pointed me to write this. I thought the review was fair and the response back from World of Felco was just rude and cheeky. (not quite sure why the attitude - but really... were the ones buying your stock - not the other way about)

I would now in hind sight AVOID this company and go directly to trusted trade suppliers who can actually provide a half decent service even in a pandemic!

I understand during this pandemic the postal systems etc are struggling but its about time everyone stopped using this as an excuse - mail order company blaming the postal service Ha! we've all heard that before...

If they haven't arrived or emailed back by Friday - I'll do a charge back with the bank - A company like this doesn't deserve my hard earned money.
Ordered an item in stock on Sunday, hoping to receive it in a day or two. By Tuesday, the order is still showing "Pending", although the item is still in stock. So I emailed to ask if there is a hold up since I need the item for the weekend. No reply. So by Thursday and still no reply and the order still "pending", I call them. I get an answerphone message saying they can't take the call, but don't leave a message because they won't listen to it, but to send an email! So 4 working days after ordering, the item is still not shipped, let alone arrived. And I have no idea if they actually have any, or if they may ship it soon, or not. I can't speak to them, even to cancel the order. Altogether rubbish and I am not even sure why I have them 2 stars. This is over generous.
Hi Mark, Sorry to see that you are unhappy. We would have hoped that during this crisis, our voicemail message and messages on our website will have highlighted the difficulties we are facing. As it stands, we are still open for business, fulfilling all of our orders.

You ordered on the 7th of April (Easter Week) and your order was dispatched on 9th of April. You chose the free of charge Standard Delivery that would have prompted a pop up message to let you know that this can take up to 14 days.
Bearing in mind, the current climate, and the fact we have just had two bank holidays either side of the Easter weekend, we have not managed to get to your email yet. As you have decided to make your grievances public, please consider this as a response to your review and your emails chasing us about your pruning saw.

It is also another message to our many supportive customers to let them know, we are still open for business and we are still dispatching orders, but we are not able to respond to the many emails and phone calls. Please do consider that these times are not normal, but we are working incredibly hard to fulfill all orders as usual at the sacrifice of responding to all emails.

We are disappointed that a returning customer who has previously received excellent service has left such a scathing review during a time when there are more important things to worry about than wondering why you have not had an immediate response to your email, either side of the Easter Bank Holiday weekend and a current global crisis.
World of Felco is rated 4.85 based on 448 reviews