World of Felco Reviews

of reviewers recommend World of Felco
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how World of Felco made you happy
I am very pleased with my Felco 7 secateurs and they have been put to use as soon as I got them as I am a commercial gardener.I have always had Felco as the company are at the top of their game and the products never let you down.
A very quick and efficient delivery. I would recommend them.
Price was good delivery was quicker than estimated. Second time I've bought from world of felco.
Order placed on a Sunday afternoon and delivered before 4pm the following Tuesday. Excellent communications throughout via email and in parallel from the courier company DPD. Products packed very well and will happily use World of Felco again- thank you.
Good website, fast ordering & delivery, good products,
Will be back again!
Great quality secateurs and speedy delivery. I ordered on the Wednesday and they arrived by Friday!
Easy to find product with good description on website and service was exceptional
Very pleased with the fast delivery of my new Felco secateurs. I chose exactly the same model as my old pair, because over the years I have been so impressed with the quality of them. The online ordering and purchasing procedure was simple and straightforward with every Felco model shown clearly on the website. A great experience and fantastic service.
Very easy to order, swift delivery and sublime Swiss engineering makes these tools some of the best I have ever bought.
This is the second pair of secateurs from Felco. The other pair I have had for 30 years and they have been serviced in the intervening period. They are the best secateurs in the world.
Excellent
Speed of delivery remarkable
Excellent product and delivery - Totally satisfied
Best price of the Felco 8 and 9 I could find on line.
Delivery within 3 days even in these Covid periods.
Only moan is no confirmation of order by email as promised when ordering. Great products.
Very quick completion of the order and good to know it was on its way.
Excellent product and service.
I ordered a folding pruning saw on the recent BH Friday and it arrived on the following Tuesday as promised, very well packed. The price was the best I could find online so I'm very pleased. I note other customers' less complimentary comments below but lthis was not my experience.

I haven't used the saw yet but it looks fiendishly sharp, just like my Felco secateurs so I'm going to make sure I keep my fingers well away from the business end!
Excellent service, bought Felco secateurs model number 8,quick delivery.
ordered replacement blades for my Felco7 and Felco2 Thursday morning arrived Friday morning. My 20 year old plus Secateurs now look like surgical instruments again. Great service, Great product
Felco C7 Cutters - Ordered these yesterday and received them this afternoon by Royal Mail 24.
They are a remarkable tool, "does what it says on the tin' as they say. Cut multi strand wire rope with ease, the design of the blade mechanism is elegantly simple and really gives a clean cut without any sign of splaying.
Very competitive price combined with free delivery made this a real bargain buy.
Fast delivery, great service.
World of Felco is rated 4.85 based on 448 reviews