World of Felco Reviews

of reviewers recommend World of Felco
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how World of Felco made you happy
Good product ,paid for next working day delivery ,ordered on Sunday,didn't receive till Wednesday,should have been Tuesday. other than that happy.
very good service & products
the website was clear and easy to get around. The seceteur arrived in good time. It hasn't been used yet because the rain hasn't stopped - but it will get a good workout on the first dry day. We had the same seceteur for years but I dropped it in the woods and have been bereft without it. Happy to have another one in my hand.
Have recently placed two orders with this group. The first they were short of stock and immediately phoned to say so. This order arrived in two parts - they very quickly sent what they had and said the rest would follow. I followed this up by email after a few days, but it seemed more productive to phone which I did in the finish - there was a nice real person on the end and the rest of the order was aleady on its way and was sent by a quality carrier. My seond order arrived by return post. World of Felco seem an excellent company to deal with, but telephone enquiries seem to be dealt with quicker than emails.
Wow delivery was super fast - next morning in fact !
I would have given 5 stars but I needed some guidance with sizes as I wanted to buy a smaller size as well but didn’t know what size to order 😳
Such a great product !!
Left handed secateurs are more expensive than right handed ones!!
My first attempt to connect was abortive! I had expected the web site to be active at all times. Second attempt successful.
Took me several attempts to place the order, not really sure whether it was your website or my own stupidity.
Very happy with the product........... For the professional gardener there is only one secatuer.
Good before delivery information and a prompt delivery.
I have used the sharpening stone on my secateurs and gardening knife and I am pleased with the results.
I have used my Felco secateurs for 15 years but can not afford to send them back for servicing as you are now charging £25 + p+p
Product excellent as always. Confirmation of purchase and notification of dispatch would improve the experience
Very happy with my Felco products which were excellent value and delivered promptly. Slightly puzzled by lack of email confirmation and status updates but perhaps there was a computer blip.
good purchasing experience
I have recently ordered a new pair of Felco no. 5, this was to replace a pair of no. 5 s that I had had in constant use as a professional gardener fo over 20 years. Un fortunately when my order arrived there was a pair of no 2 s in a package saying no 5. I have informed W of F by phone and they have told me they will send the correct order to me, which I have not received yet.
Thankyou
Very good price and quick despatch.
My son lost the spring from the secateurs we bought him about a year ago. I found it easy to locate a pack of two spare springs and it was postage free and arrived within 2 days.
The web site was easy to use. My order was delivered on time and in good condition
Excellent products!
Secateurs & Loppers are The Biz for Me as a Professional Gardener. However, yr Hand held Tree Saws are FLIMSY & Scuff Up; rendering Them Useless to The Task. So... Not as Good as U say They are. U Need RheinMetal or British Steel blades. CHEAP FAILS. QUALITY LIVES. END OF FACT OF. What's the metal of Yr blades??
Prompt delivery . Excellent secateurs which I bought after borrowing a friend's. Cheapest price I found online. A shame that the
World of Felco is rated 4.85 based on 448 reviews