Wheelfreedom Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wheelfreedom
Read Wheelfreedom Reviews

info@wheelfreedom.com

Unit 61 Barwell Business Park, Leatherhead Road

Tell us how Wheelfreedom made you happy
Wheelfreedom 5 star review on 30th May 2022
Wheelfreedom 5 star review on 25th April 2022
Ersida Hasani
Wheelfreedom 5 star review on 3rd February 2022
Rebecca Dean
Contacted them, they visited the Nursing Home and measured up for the wheelchair. When there was a issue with the wheelchair they immediately revisited and corrected issue.
The service provided was excellent right from the original order through to returning the wheelchair. Everyone I spoke to was so helpful, everything was completed efficiently and they did everything they said they would . Delivery and collection was easy and seamless , same driver both ways and she was excellent . Wheelchair itself was good quality and clean and offered good value for money . Highly recommend this service .
Wonderful service wheelchair came next day in time for the hospital appointment. Made life a lot easier at a worrying time
Buying a Mobile Scooter is an alarming adventure: at 84 a personal admission that the very need for such an aid has implications for one's diminishing capacity to deal with life. Wheelfreedom - but particularly Kelly Longhurst - made the whole process easy, practical and - perhaps most important of all - non-judgemental... Kelly held my hand right through the process - well informed, sympathetic and wholly attuned to what MY needs were, rather than operating from a 'tick-list'..She eventually selected an Invercare Leo as the most appropriate machine for me to try out. And she was right - I've since bought one and am extremely happy and confident using it. I particularly appreciate the fact that since I started to use the Leo, Kelly has kept in touch with me, just to check that everything is going to plan. I can't enough commend her kindness and professionalism. Wheelfreedom has helped to make my life markedly easier. Many many thanks!
Very efficient. Delivered when they said it would be, easy to assemble, and collected when they said it would be. Additionally, always someone pleasant on the phone to answer queries. Highly recommended.
Thank you for the excellent service you provided. Wheelchair arrived the next day after arranging hire over the phone and was picked up again within 24 hours of us no longer needing to hire it. It arrived in a sturdy box which we then used to pack it up again after use. The whole operation was very efficient.
This is an exceptionally run very professional wheelchair provider James Harris and doriano radice have been immensely helpful and friendly my wife really appreciates as do I
Wheelfreedom 5 star review on 18th May 2022
As a result of decreasing mobility, I decided to buy a mobility scooter, and after looking in my local centre, which had limited choices, and looking online, I decide to visit Wheelfreedom in Chessington. The range of scooters is extensive, and after discussing my needs with Martin, the retail manager, who was extremely helpful, he suggested the Atto Sport Max. After checking it was suitable for my needs and following a test drive, I decided to purchase one. I would recommend contacting Wheelfreedom if you are considering buying a mobility scooter.
Just the kind of excellent service one needs when you have an accident and need a wheelchair quickly. Delivered to the door. Collected when no longer needed. Fantastic service. Thank you!
I was very please with the wheelchair
Excellent show room with fantastic staff and management, even make you a hot drink. Toilets are accessible, would highly recommend wheelfreedom if you are thinking of buying any disability equipment, the staff are very knowledgeable on what they are selling.
One easy phone call and a wheelchair arrived safely boxed. Minimum fitting together and then good to go. Full instructions in the box.
Wheelfreedom 5 star review on 5th May 2022 Wheelfreedom 5 star review on 5th May 2022
Fast and efficient service.
Brilliant service. The mobility scooter that we hired was fantastic. The staff are very personable and accomodating to our specific booking requirements. The whole experience from booking the scooter to delivery and collection all went very smoothly and was excellent.
Excellent product, service and communication. I hired a wheelchair for a few weeks. Couldn’t have been simpler. Spoke to advisor, received wheelchair as ordered. Collection was just as easy. I throughly recommend this company.
Very easy company to deal with and an excellent and reliable service.
If I could give a 10/10 I would. The people in the showroom are all very friendly and do not fob you off. Jess and Martin are very knowledgeable about all products and I wouldn’t want anyone else to help me. They are easy going and funny (Jess makes a good cup of tea also). Thank you for all your help.
After seeking advice from Martin at Wheelfreedom Chessington Surrey, I was supplied with the 16" wheel version of Triride T-Rocks wheel along with Ki Tsunami wheelchair and fat wheels for off-roading as I needed it to be able to do multiple terrains for holiday use and after taking it away to Portugal it exceeded my expectations by a mile, its given me independence, fun and a lot of admiring looks and comments and wouldn't hesitate in showing anyone interested how it functions. Top marks for a top piece of kit.
Wheelfreedom 5 star review on 28th April 2022
Super simple, affordable and efficient.
Hired the chair for my 5 years old son that had a broken leg . Chair is easy to use and to close and store in the car . It has a seat belt to ensure the are safe in the chair when going around . The only problem is that the chair did not come with a cushion and I had to improvise and use something else for him to sit on .
Wheelfreedom 5 star review on 25th April 2022