Wheelfreedom Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wheelfreedom
Read Wheelfreedom Reviews

info@wheelfreedom.com

Unit 61 Barwell Business Park, Leatherhead Road,

Tell us how Wheelfreedom made you happy
Hired a knee Walker after an ankle operation what an amazing product made life so much easier than using awful crutches. I would highly recommend this item and the amazing service this company provides.
Amazing service, fast delivery, fast collection. We ordered a small size chair, forgetting the space need for a blanket, the company collected the small chair and delivered a wider one the next day, free of charge. We will definitely use Wheelfreedom again should the need arise.
With the state of the NHS right now they couldn’t give me a wheelchair after a motorbike accident. Wheel freedom was perfect, one phone call and they arranged delivery and collection. Good quality chair that was ideal to help me go on a family holiday. Well priced. Highly recommended!
Outstanding Service from this company. Would highly recommend them.
I hired a knee walker from Wheel Freedom following ankle surgery and having to be non-weight bearing for 6 weeks. I cannot recommend the scooter enough! I was able to move around easily on the ground floor at home and I took it into work and scooted round there. The company were great - the scooter arrived next day and arranging pick up was simple.
Fantastic quick service, The knee walker allowed my daughter to start university with a broken ankle
Would so recommend them
Great company, very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend them.
excellent service as always
It is the second time I have used Wheelfreedom. I think this is a great service. Prompt delivery and pick up, no fuss and the wheelchair was perfect for the purpose.
DELIVERY AND COLLECTION COMPLETELY ON TIME. THIS WHEELCHAIR WAS AN ABSOLUTE BLESSING WHEN MY HUSBAND WAS FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO MANAGE ON CRUTCHES.
My name is Josephine Carreras, I am 92 years old, and after a stroke, I contacted wheel Freedom, as I needed to regain independence and mobility.
They advised on which mobility scooter would be best for me, and have always dealt efficiently and promptly with servicing and punctures.
Sue recently arranged the hire of an ordinary wheelchair, for me, and it was delivered and collected very promptly, when I no longer needed it.
We ordered two wheelchairs for an event our organisation was attending.
The chairs were ordered and delivered as requested on the date specified with an efficient and speedy service.
The chairs arrived in an easily part assembled fashion making them easy to transport.
After the event the chairs were simply disassembled returned to their carrier boxes along with the paperwork
Upon arranging the collection date both chairs were collected promptly and efficiently on time
Confirmation of despatch and receipt was received from Wheelfreedom the following day
Can’t recommend them highly enough. Will certainly use them again.
It's a wonderful scooter it has a long distance and good speed
Excellent service and lovely staff - will definitely use again and recommend - thank you 😘
Customer service was brilliant starting from my initial phone call to a lovely lady who explained everything very clearly.
We collected the wheelchair ourselves. It was spotless. We were then given a very explanatory demonstration on how to use it,
and the staff member even gave us explicit directions to the nearest tube station. Hiring it helped our 93 yr old Mum enjoy her weekend visit to London. Thanks very much team . Will highly recommend you.
Simple and good customer service
Friendly and extremely efficient.
Wheelfreedom came to our aid when my Wife had a problem with her knee and couldn’t walk for 3 months. Fast, efficient and very polite the hired wheelchair was delivered very quickly and also picked up and returned as soon as it wasn’t required anymore. We would highly recommend Wheelfreedom to anyone in your time of need.
this was the third time we have hired from you and I have got to say it was plain sailing a simple process and very reasonable thank you very much
Ruptured my Achilles a week before due to fly to Spain. Hired a knee scooter from Wheel Freedom. Wow! Would not have been able to go without it. Meant I could get around independently without crutches. Used for about 4 weeks until I was weight bearing. Service from company was brilliant - both delivery and collection.
Wheelfreedom is rated 4.89 based on 1,744 reviews