Wheelfreedom Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wheelfreedom
Read Wheelfreedom Reviews

info@wheelfreedom.com

Unit 61 Barwell Business Park, Leatherhead Road

Tell us how Wheelfreedom made you happy
Wheelfreedom 5 star review on 4th October 2021
Wheelfreedom 5 star review on 21st July 2021
Scott I'anfon
Wheelfreedom 5 star review on 24th June 2021
Vanessa Riley
Excellent experience on our showroom visit. Personalised service offered with patience and consideration for our questions and concerns. Adequate time to trial the scooter both in showroom and outside. And assistance given to load in car boot. Also impressed by 6 week follow up courtesy call.
Wheelfreedom 5 star review on 3rd September 2021
Just perfect all round. Amazing service. Above and beyond from contacting to collection. The wheelchair hired was as described and did the job. Have recommended this company to everyone. Thank you.
I highly recommend Wheelfreedom. The service we received from Paul Grecian when purchasing our wheelchair was excellent and the information provided very thorough. We were pleased to receive a follow up call and to be assured that in the future we could contact the showroom to report any problem, and receive assistance.
Excellent service in all dept's, returns driver was a grumpy old sod, apart from that will highly recommend Wheelfreedom.
I have used this company for several years and all aspects of the service provided have been excellent.
A much-needed service, very conveniently located, easy to reach and easy to park. First-class comprehensive showroom where it is possible to view and test thoroughly all the options offered. Very pleasant staff (Kelly looked after us), efficient and knowledgeable, providing an entirely unrushed and dedicated consultation, uninterrupted for as long as it took. We came away knowing exactly what fitted our situation and, just as important, what did not. Very reassuring to know the service is there when we need it again.
The service was good, speedy and staff were helpful and polite. It would have been difficult to pack the wheelchair on my own, but I did not ask the staff for help, I believe they would have if I asked as their so polite and helpful
Very efficient service. Wheelchairs came with boxes to return and instructions. Wheelchairs themselves were easy to use and in good condition. Would definitely be use again.
I found Wheelfreedom on google and when I called to inquire about hiring a wheelchair for my 4 year old who has fractured her ankle, I was so happy with the service I was provided that I ordered it straight away. The wheelchair was delivered within a few days and was fantastic. I rang back to arrange a collection and they were very good at organising a collection date around me. I also got a call back to confirm that they had received the wheelchair back. Very happy with the service provided and will definitely recommend them to anyone looking to hire a wheelchair.
Wheelfreedom 5 star review on 20th August 2021
Very good service,the wheelchair arrived on time and was collected as arranged,each time I have contacted the office I have found the staff helpful and efficient.The wheelchair itself was a little heavier than I expected but I’m not as strong as I was and struggled a bit getting it in and out of the car but once it was I found it easy to use and manoeuvre,overall I would recommend Wheelfreedom and if we needed one again I wouldn’t hesitate to use them.
Very helpful information given on initial telephone enquiry, prompt delivery and pickup service of the wheelchair on its return.
Very efficient service, I used Wheel Freedom for a holiday booking, the wheelchair arrived exactly on time and was collected as agreed and without fuss on the last day of the holiday. Would recommend.
Excellent customer service, very helpful, professional staff.
I found all staff at wheelfreedom to be very friendly. The delivery of my wheelchair was prompt and arrived when I expected. The wheelchair was clean and in excellent working order. It is so good to know I can rely on Wheelfreedom to deliver at short notice when I need further wheelchair support.
Service could not be faulted. The whole process was easy and everything happened as advised. The pick up and collected were as expected. The wheelchair was light and very easy to manover. I would certainly use this company again
Hiring the wheelchair was quick and easy delivered and collected immediately.
The wheelchair was very good quality, it arrived within 24 hrs and when my own was delivered they collected within 24 hrs also. People at the call centre were always polite and helpful.
Service was very easy to use with a minimum of fuss which was ideal for a busy carer. Delivery and collection were very prompt. I would definitely recommend Wheelfreedom.
An excellent service from start to finish. Very easy to set up the wheelchair hire payments, with following day delivery and next day collection at the end. Elevated leg rest good for those with a broken leg. (We did not use it outside).
Good wheelchair, easy to order, delivered and picked up when needed no hassle. Worked well for us would definitely use again.
Wheelfreedom is rated 4.90 based on 2,020 reviews