Wheelfreedom Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wheelfreedom
Read Wheelfreedom Reviews

info@wheelfreedom.com

Unit 5, 271 Merton Road

Tell us how Wheelfreedom made you happy
Perfect product, exceptional service. An amazing company. Just a two week hire this first time I used them and was very impressed by them.
Excellent service thank you
very good service delivered and picked up when stated
Excellent service and good quality wheelchair. Ordered in the afternoon and was delivered by noon next day. Very easy to unpack and to return. Again rang and it was collected the next day. Would have no hesitation in recommending the company
Highly recommend.arrived when said it would ,kept updated before and when it was getting picked up .straight forward to order over phone Friday staff very professional.
Excellent service, very quick delivery and easy return. Thank-you
Prompt and clean
I have been dealing with WheelFreedom over several years, hiring manual wheelchairs for holidays. I have always found them polite, responsive and a pleasure to deal with. I chose WheelFreedom to buy my mobility scooter from, and they have been just as professional and helpful as they have been in the past.
100% professionalism from start to finish of our rental. Their staff are knowledgeable and helpful. I Would have no hesitation in recommending Wheelfreedom.
Very good service even the delivery is on time. Thanks so much you made my son life a little more easy when we were in Oxford after an orthopaedic operation
Very easy to arrange rental of a wheelchair for my Dad to use on holiday. The wheelchair itself was very lightweight and easily collapsed to go in the back of the car. Thanks for being accommodating when I needed to change the collection of the chair at quite late notice. I would not hesitate to recommend Wheelfreedom.
Very impressed with Wheelfreedom - they delivered the next day at the time they had specified. All staff were exceedingly helpful on the phone. The equipment was brand new and of a high standard, perfect for my requirements. Easy to propel myself and very light so easy to be pushed.
I hired 3 wheelchairs for a work activity for a week. The chairs were really good quality, they arrived and were collected on time and were easy to transport and use. The chairs were all very clean when they arrived. I would recommend this wheelchair for anyone needing one on a short to medium term basis.
Absolutely brilliant! The leg trolley was a lifesaver as I could finally carry a cup of tea or whatever. I was zipping around but would say to be careful not to go too fast on turning as I nearly tipped it over on the corner of a mat.
Great service. Enabled me to go to my sons graduation with a badly broken ankle. Leg rest was too short so had to remove the foot plate, but otherwise would recommend.
Excellent service, very helpful and efficient. Thank you
very prompt service thankyou
Great place for short term, emergency or longer term.
Thank you Wheelfreedom for making the last weeks of my husband, Richard's, life so very much better. He was able to attend a wide range of events that were on his wish list and he was comfortable. Just one thing - you do need a cushion - available from Argos and others. This made the chair very comfortable for Richard. From the moment we ordered the chair - on a Friday - the service was great. It arrived early on Saturday, the gentleman who brought it was courteous. It was easy to assemble and use - and fitted into the back of large-ish cars. After Richard died, which was quick in the end and shocking, I was treated with great courtesy and consideration when I asked for the chair to be collected. I had put something in the box - the cushion - and Billy from Wheelfreedom contacted me to see if I wanted it back. So, thank you Wheelfreedom - you have been great.
The wheelchair arrived and was collected exactly as expected. A highly professional service all round. I was very impressed and will definitely use again. Price was very reasonable too. (cannot enter information in other fields?)
Wheelfreedom is rated 4.89 based on 1,703 reviews