Wheelfreedom Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wheelfreedom
Read Wheelfreedom Reviews

info@wheelfreedom.com

Unit 61 Barwell Business Park, Leatherhead Road,

Tell us how Wheelfreedom made you happy
The knee scooter was brilliant for giving me the confidence to move round the house. It was comfortable and easy to manoeuvre. It was far better than the crutches or Zimmer frame I had as the scooter improved my mobility.
Excellent customer service, friendly, efficient and knowledgeable staff. Quick delivery and pick up as promised, i would highly recommend this service.
I was absolutely delighted with the care, service and the overall client experience I received from Wheelfreedom. From ordering to returning the levels service levels were exceptional. In the mini crisis my daughter found herself in it was such a relief to be able to deal with a company that cared and delivered what they promised. I would highly recommend Wheelfreedom's products and services...Thank you Debbie for all your help!!
Excellent service, knowledgeable and prompt in every respect.
Efficient. Excellent customer service and very prompt. The wheel chair is very light and honestly really affordable.
From delivery to collection everything was first class and the equipment was good.
The only service we found providing children’s’ wheelchairs. Query answered immediately & wheelchair delivered promptly. The wheelchair was a godsend when my daughter broke her leg. Excellent service & very good value for money.
The professionalism, kindness and the whole experience, i would highly recommend this company to anyone in need of hiring (buying) a wheelchair. So easy and simple, they're just a call away too for any issues (not that i had any). Will use their services once mums 2nd vaccination date has been confirmed. Was hoping to keep the wheelchair for 4 weeks, but the 2nd jab date is now 12 weeks away, so returned it to save on cost. Thanks again for a pleasant experience, will definitely be recommending to family and friends.
What a fantastic service! The whole process of hiring a wheelchair for my daughter was quick, easy and efficient. The excellent support and advice of the warm, friendly customer service representatives made such a difference to us as a family. It was a difficult and stressful time when my daughter suddenly became ill so I was so grateful for the fantastic service we received. Thank you so much. I would definitely recommend.
God, simple and no fuss. Also good value.
These guys know the smoothest way of dealing on phone to delivery to taking it back,
Very good options of wheelchairs available, The name is apt Wheelfreedom
The whole service was Ist rate from start to finish. The customer care was outstanding, staff were kind, friendly and knowledgeable.
Delivery and collection of the wheelchair was very efficient.
Would highly recommend this company.
I had a broken ankle and needed a wheelchair. Contacted Wheelfreedom and they delivered a wheelchair the next day. When I didn’t need it anymore I called and they collected the next day. 10/10 fantastic service.
From discussing our requirements with Debbie on Monday, arranging the hire with her on Tuesday to Daniel delivering on Wednesday we have received nothing but great customer service. Daniel spent a long time showing us all the different adjustments that could be made to the wheelchair so that it was right for my father. He even said he passes their house on his way home each evening so would happily pop in if anything needed furhter adjustment. He was courteous and respectful to my elderly father when so many aren't to the disabled.
When I made the enquiry about having a wheelchair everything was explained to me clearly and the people I spoke to were lovely.It was delivered and collected when they said they would. I have recommended them to the hospital I had my operation so that future patients can benefit from hiring equipment from them. Thank you
This is the second time we have used Wheelfreedom and we cannot recommend them highly enough. A very friendly, reasonably priced, extremely efficient company.
Highly professional, knowledgeable and skilled team, who really listen & understand each individual case.
Rapid and efficient communication & logistics. Wheelchairs designed and individually adjusted to provide proper postural support and optimal comfort. Nice people to work with. My mother (93) is very happy with the result. Thanks again to all the team.
I've been impressed by the helpful and efficient service that I received from Wheelfreedom. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone who is need of hiring a wheelchair.
The service was excellent, quick and easy, also the staff were friendly and made the process very efficient. 5 stars
Fast, & easy delivery and returns process
Wheelfreedom is rated 4.89 based on 1,744 reviews