Wheelfreedom Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wheelfreedom
Read Wheelfreedom Reviews

info@wheelfreedom.com

Unit 61 Barwell Business Park, Leatherhead Road,

Tell us how Wheelfreedom made you happy
Fantastic service - from the initial knowledgeable phone call to the delivery & uplift, first class. And I live in rural Perthshire so a fair distance away! Your wheelchair made a huge difference to my (hopefully limited) time incapacitated - well done and thank you. It was a pleasure to deal with such an efficient company.
Excellent service, very helpful
Very good service ! Having googled wheelchair hire as I had a short term need for wheelchair hire , I ordered what I needed. Delivery on time and product in excellent condition and what I needed. When requesting collection a simple process and collected on time. Costs very reasonable to your requirements. I have recommended to others.
Excellent customer service. Prompt delivery and collection. The wheelchair was perfect for our requirements.
Excellent and friendly customer service and super fast delivery and pick up. Very impressed
Excellent service, Very quick at both delivering and collecting.
Scooter was invaluable around the house and supermarket. Guaranteed to raise a smile.
Easy to place order. Staff helpful and answered phone quickly. Delivery was next day. Small minus for knee scooter obviously being well used and instructions for construction not that clear.
Placed my order on line, very pleased with the prompt reply , delivery and pick up was great and on time, needed this chair for transport as I have an electric wheelchair that was not suitable for event. Will use again if needed thankyou
Thank you for a really great service. When going on holiday again. Will most certainly use your company again. Also price is very reasonable.
Easy ordering and return. Good equipment.
I would have given an overall rating of 5 stars but for one issue. When the wheelchair was collected, I was given a window of 9am - 5pm and they were unable/unwilling to even make things easier by phoning me when they were within (say) an hour away. They were willing to collect the bulky box from my porch but, as I had a dislocated shoulder and a broken bone in my foot, getting it there took some arranging! This is something you should look into for future customers.
I had a foot operation and needed a wheelchair to get around. I found wheelfreedom on the web and called the company. The call was answered promptly and dealt with in an excellent manner.My wheelchair was delivered in a couple of days and the payment process explained very carefully. When I had finished with the wheelchair a quick call was made and I was asked which day was suitable for me to have the chair collected and again collected with no fuss. The chair was of an excellent condition and easy to get in and out of the delivery box. An excellent company with excellent service. Thank you.
Just needed a wheelchair for my mother on our annual holiday. Was able to have delivered to one address and collected form another. Very efficient and friendly service and will not hesitate to use again.
Very quick friendly service with next day delivery and pickup 10/10
I had a serious accident that prevented me from walking. Being a mum to my 7 year old this made me upset not being able to go places with him andown my husband. He plays Rugby and being able to go and watch him has made all our days.
Thank you so much for my independence. Prompt and efficient service. ????????????????????
Wheelfreedom is rated 4.89 based on 1,726 reviews