Wheelfreedom Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wheelfreedom
Read Wheelfreedom Reviews

info@wheelfreedom.com

Unit 61 Barwell Business Park, Leatherhead Road,

Tell us how Wheelfreedom made you happy
These guys know the smoothest way of dealing on phone to delivery to taking it back,
Very good options of wheelchairs available, The name is apt Wheelfreedom
The whole service was Ist rate from start to finish. The customer care was outstanding, staff were kind, friendly and knowledgeable.
Delivery and collection of the wheelchair was very efficient.
Would highly recommend this company.
I had a broken ankle and needed a wheelchair. Contacted Wheelfreedom and they delivered a wheelchair the next day. When I didn’t need it anymore I called and they collected the next day. 10/10 fantastic service.
From discussing our requirements with Debbie on Monday, arranging the hire with her on Tuesday to Daniel delivering on Wednesday we have received nothing but great customer service. Daniel spent a long time showing us all the different adjustments that could be made to the wheelchair so that it was right for my father. He even said he passes their house on his way home each evening so would happily pop in if anything needed furhter adjustment. He was courteous and respectful to my elderly father when so many aren't to the disabled.
When I made the enquiry about having a wheelchair everything was explained to me clearly and the people I spoke to were lovely.It was delivered and collected when they said they would. I have recommended them to the hospital I had my operation so that future patients can benefit from hiring equipment from them. Thank you
This is the second time we have used Wheelfreedom and we cannot recommend them highly enough. A very friendly, reasonably priced, extremely efficient company.
Highly professional, knowledgeable and skilled team, who really listen & understand each individual case.
Rapid and efficient communication & logistics. Wheelchairs designed and individually adjusted to provide proper postural support and optimal comfort. Nice people to work with. My mother (93) is very happy with the result. Thanks again to all the team.
I've been impressed by the helpful and efficient service that I received from Wheelfreedom. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone who is need of hiring a wheelchair.
The service was excellent, quick and easy, also the staff were friendly and made the process very efficient. 5 stars
Fast, & easy delivery and returns process
I broke my leg in August and Wheel freedom delivered the next day as promised. It was easy to arrange the return and they refunded a weeks hire. I would definitely use them again if needed.
From contacting Wheelfreedom to hire a wheelchair for my sister while on holiday in Cornwall, they were very helpful delivering and picking up the chair. I would highly recommend and the price was reasonable too and would definitely use them again. Thank you for your help 👍
Thank you, we are satisfied with the service.
Excellent reliable service, I hired a wheelchair for my mam to use on our holiday. High standard of equipment and use to use.
Superb customer service. I can highly re omens this company who have supplied me with a brilliant scooter and are genuinely concerned that I am happy with it - which I am. Great staff and high level of integrity I can’t recommend them highly enough
Friendly and helpful Customer Service. Would happily use them again.
What a fantastic service.
Delivered chair to location of choice the next day .
Once not needed anymore collected it by courier from different location who couldn’t be more helpful.
Customer service we’re friendly and efficient. Product was exactly as expected. Thankyou
Great company, a pleasure to deal with. Enabled us to see the range of power chairs available. Very good communications. The “Try before you buy” scheme is pretty unique I think, & ensures you can be confident of making the right decision.
Really easy to book a wheelchair, it arrived the next day& was easy to set up. When I had finished with it, I just needed to make a call & it was collected the next day. Super friendly & helpful staff or a website if you want to book online.
The whole process was very easy to order and organise delivery online. And just a phone call for collection.
The wheelchair was perfect - lightweight and very quick to set up and dismantle. Large wheels meant it was very easy to manoeuvre. I will definitely use Wheelfreedom in the future.
Wheelfreedom is rated 4.89 based on 1,734 reviews