Wheelfreedom Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wheelfreedom
Read Wheelfreedom Reviews

info@wheelfreedom.com

Unit 61 Barwell Business Park, Leatherhead Road

Tell us how Wheelfreedom made you happy
Wheelfreedom 5 star review on 30th May 2022
Wheelfreedom 5 star review on 25th April 2022
Ersida Hasani
Wheelfreedom 5 star review on 3rd February 2022
Rebecca Dean
Excellent service, fast efficient delivery and later collection would use again.
Was really happy with my Wheelfreedom experience overall. I sprained my ankle badly and needed a temporary wheelchair. Wheelfreedom was one of the rare options and their booking process was really easy. Customer service advisor Tammy was nice as well. The delivery & return was quick and easy, I only dropped one star because when they first delivered it, the window they gave was 9am-6pm but the delivery came at 8am which was annoying as they already had such a large timeframe and still went out of it. Apart from that, I thought the service was great.
Great service. Wheel chair delivered to address in Leicester and collected from Battle where I was staying. Quick and professional.
I cannot praise Wheelfreedom enough for their excellent, caring and helpful service over the telephone. I needed to hire a chair for my elderly father whom we were taking on holiday. It was a revelation to find they had a selection of wheelchairs and could deliver / collect on a day convenient to us! I held little hope that one could be found that was convenient to hire at a reasonable price and most importantly - one that would fit into the smallish boot of our Toyota Aygo. I shouldn't have worried. Wheelfreedom helped me to find the right model - their Lightweight Foldable Wheelchair - and delivered it as arranged. I'd recommend them wholeheartedly and will certainly use again.
Very professional and easy to arrange.
Thank you for the help and support you provided when we brought our mum in for a wheelchair especially to Jess. She was very caring and understanding. My mum is extremely happy with the wheelchair, it’s very comfortable and very easy to take apart and put back together again. A massive thank you to you all.
The whole process was so straightforward and quick. Instructions for everything - returning the wheelchair as well as tips on how to use it - were so clear. I wouldn't hesitate in using them again.
Very efficient service and great product
Very good customer service from start to finish delivered on time and collected on the day I chose would definitely use them again ❤️
Quick and friendly service.
We needed a Rollator. Went to Wheelfreedom today Just for a look to see what is available. Paul was really friendly and helpful, pointing us in the right direction, but not pushing us in any direction (excuse the pun).Good clear explanation and demonstrations and when we chose a Collator, he found us one of the same specification but a little less cost. How good does it get. Thanks Paul
Unable to walk or even stand for more than a few seconds following putting my back out, I didn’t know how I was going to see my daughter through her UK dance championships and school prom, both due within the next few days. A friend suggested hiring a wheelchair and I came across Wheelfreedom on-line. I am so glad I did! Very friendly staff explained everything during the telephone booking and the chair was delivered to my door the next morning, clean, tidy and complete with full instruction booklet, including how to repack it for its return. I had no idea how long I would be incapacitated so to be able to hire it on a rolling (no pun intended) basis was ideal, and when I no longer needed it another brief phone call with another equally pleasant staff member was all it took to make the arrangements for it to be collected. An excellent service, highly recommended, and very reasonably priced too!
Brilliant service. Easy and very reliable. Thank you
Thanks for making my recuperation a bit easier! Really friendly staff and super efficient service.
Excellent service! Phone contact couldn’t have been kinder, wheelchair arrived next day and was excellent. Comfortable, in good order, easy to push and we had the reassurance of all that was covered in the hire charge : services, insurance etc. I would recommend Wheelfreedom without hesitation
Very easy to deal with and very prompt delivery. Good advice
Wonderful help for walking. Bag and pockets very well placed. Has given me a lot of freedom
We found the service in the shop absolutely excellent, the staff couldn't have been more accommodating and friendly. The chair has now been delivered and is fantastic.
This was the first time of hiring a wheelchair for my granddaughter who has cerabal palsey. The help I got on the phone was just first class they helped me get the perfect wheelchair for her. We went in a family holiday and she just loved the chair found it so comfortable and made the holiday for everyone. So easy to collapse to put in the car easy to lift and comes with a perfect instruction Manuel to anyone like myself that has never had the need to use one. I can't praise this company enough for their help and the ease in delivery and collection again service is outstanding Thank you
Absolutely cannot fault this service. Fantastic friendly customer service over the phone, with helpful advice over which chair to hire. Charges clearly explained with no push to pay for added extras. Chair was delivered and collected promptly and it was so easy to unpack and re-pack - took minutes. The chair itself was robust and very comfortable ideal for my first journey outside my home town since Feb 2020. Price was very reasonable and worth every penny. Without your service, I would not have been able to attend my son's graduation. Thank you! Highly, highly recommend.
Wheelfreedom is rated 4.9 based on 2,217 reviews