Wheelfreedom Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wheelfreedom
Read Wheelfreedom Reviews

info@wheelfreedom.com

Unit 61 Barwell Business Park, Leatherhead Road,

Tell us how Wheelfreedom made you happy
Very easy to arrange delivery and collection of wheelchair we needed for 6 weeks. The wheelchair was of good quality and I would recommend Wheelfreedom.
Speedy, efficient service, easy to order and return wheelchair and a reasonable price. A big contribution to making our family holiday easy to organise and fun. Thank you!
Delivery of wheelchair was prompt and efficient. The packaging was excellent. the collection was equally prompt and the follow up call to confirm the collection was equally efficient.. I would thoroughly recommend to anyone requiring a wheelchair.
Fantastic service & costs - speedy delivery, speedy collection and great communication throughout. Helped us out at a very difficult time.
Great easy service. Simple drop off and collection of wheelchair. Nice and cheap whilst i waited for my NHS wheelchair and allowed me to get out.
I recently purchased a Vita X mobility scooter from wheelfreedom. I found the staff at wheelfreedom very helpful and very patient. The showroteroom is modern and spacious and well stocked. We were given a a lovely cup of coffee to drink while we decided on our chosen model of mobility scooter. My scooter was delivered to my house on the date and time as arranged. Very impressed with Wheelfreedom and would not hesitate to use them again.
So well organised as a company. Wheelchair was at our holiday cottage when we arrived and looked brand new. If it wasn’t, it must have been cleaned to within an inch of it’s life before delivery. Excellent company. Would use again.
Very nice friendly staff. Wheelchair ordered and arrived on time. Well packaged. Collection was quick and easy too. Good value for money. Paid for a week extra although it was only two extra days but got a refund once wheelchair returned. Phone call from them confirmed all details. Excellent service.
Super easy to arrange. Delivery and collection straightforward.
I have used wheel freedom twice now. They have provided excellent service and products on both occasions. This time, I ordered a wheelchair for a larger person and it was perfect for what we needed. They were also really reliable. I would definitely use Wheel Freedom again
Absolutely brilliant service. Cannot rate this company highly enough. Next day courier service for delivery and collection, affordable price and lovely staff. This marvellous company's service enabled our 4 year old granddaughter to lead as near normal life as possible whilst recovering from a fractured femur. Without their help providing a child size wheelchair with leg rest, life would have been very difficult but with it,.she could attend nursery, attend her childminder to walk to and from school, and most of all get to enjoy walks outdoors. The chair came in a box which was easy to flat pack and store for returning. Easy to assemble parts and full instructions. Thank you Wheelfreedom team, absolute lifesavers ❤
Great service throughout. Speedy delivery and well-organised collection. The chair itself was perfect. Both comfortable and easy to fold up and store/move. My 7-year-old son was almost sad to say goodbye to it.
Amazing chair, quick delivery and collection, polite delivery drivers and great customer service. I will definitely use this company again.
I had a wheelchair for two weeks due to having a knee replacement surgery, delivered the next day and picked up all in with the price , which was brilliant
I ordered a Wheelfreedom wheelchair for my father and found the service to be friendly and efficient.
Fab service. Hired a chair for my mum for a couple of months following a fall. Great customer service on the phone, easy collection and delivery and great quality chair. Couldn’t fault them.
I cannot fault this company and their service. I needed a wheelchair unexpectadly and in an emergency for my 6 year old daughter. Within 24 hours of speaking with someone (first port of call was the website which was clear, factual and easy to navigate) a paediatric wheelchair arrived on my doorstep with full instructions. Payment was taken over the phone and clearly explained. When I no longer needed the wheelchair I simply phoned Wheelfreedom to arrange courier collection, re-packed it in the box it came in and waited for it to be picked up. The whole service was friendly, polite and saved a very stressful situation from being a lot worse! Thank you
Hello, The service and staff were impeccable. In particular Kelly was a pleasure to deal with. Kelly actually listened to our requirements and cam up with the perfect solution.Very professional, patient and knowledgeable. A total credit to you company. The choice at the showroom was outstanding, it’s so big you can even try the scooters indoors. I can find no fault with this company. Thank you
Very easy to book, deliver and return. Overall brilliant service. I would highly recommend.
Excellent service. Easy to arrange and pay. The wheelchair was delivered to the caravan site we were going to and picked up again. The wheelchair was delivered in a sturdy box with straps to ensure its security. It was easy to repackage the chair and leave it at the reception office at the site. The chair was fully operational with tools, to adjust it, provided. St. Ives streets are very steep and cobbled so pushing was hard work! It would have been worse using our own chair, if we could have fitted it in with our luggage. Our experience of Wheelfreedom was superb. Pity the weather in Cornwall wasn’t better.
Wheelfreedom is rated 4.90 based on 1,843 reviews