Wheelfreedom Reviews

info@wheelfreedom.com

Unit 5, 271 Merton Road

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Wheelfreedom made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"Excellent service, lightweight wheelchair, easy instructions, helped me greatly to take my mother to hospital appointments after a fall."
"I needed a self propelling wheelchair following an accident in December. After identifying Wheelfreedom as a potential place to rent a chair from, I have been very pleased with the service. I telephoned and placed an order by 3.30pm and the wheelchair was delivered by the next morning. The wheelchair was exactly as I had requested and proved invaluable for the several months that I needed it. It was very useful not to need to make a decision how long I would need it for, when I didn’t know myself. When I was ready to send it back, it was an easy process to put the wheelchair back in it’s carrying box and telephone to arrange collection. A very good service and I would definitely recommend it to others as it made life so much easier at a time when things were very difficult for me. Thanks. A retired Occupational Therapist."
"I was very impressed with the service I received, from ordering the chair to delivery and collection. It was simple and the staff were very accommodating. The wheelchair was clean and in good condition."
"Great service , glad I choose the elevated leg rest"
"The service of Wheelfreedom and their advisors is excellent. I wasn't sure what kind of wheelchair I would require for my mum, but Sue went through some questions to get the best one suited for her. It was delivered the next day. Collection of the wheelchair was also very good and of a day of your own choice. I would definitely use Wheelfreedom again and recommend them to anybody. Very friendly and efficient advisors."
"Excellent service, very helpful"
"A very efficient service. The customer service team are excellent and professional and the delivery service also"
"A great service, it gave my wife mobility after her Knee replacement. Delivery and collection so easy to arrange. A helpful staff."
"very good service prices are ok ,Quick service including when you return item"
"Very easy to use comfortable to sit in and the controls are easy to understand and use. The chair can be fitted with a leg raise and has a headrest for comfort."
"The gentleman who came to collect the wheelchair was extremely rude and his behaviour has also been brought to my attention by my concierge. No circumstance can ever justify swearing."
Dear Mr Mieiro,

Please accept my apologies for the behaviour of our courier in this situation, which is wholly unacceptable. I am following this up with our couriers, as their drivers should not behave in this way.

Chris Sedgwick
General Manager
"I needed a wheelchair for a couple of weeks on short notice. The hire process was straightforward and the chair was delivered very quickly. The collection service was also very efficient."
"Very helpful. Quick, next day delivery and collection"
"Wheelfreedom provided an excellent service, both the delivery and collection of the equipment was carried out very efficiently. The Lightweight Foldable Wheelchair was in excellent condition and fitted easily on the boot of the car. Would definitely recommend Wheelfreedom."
"I co-ordinated the purchase of a power chair and a wheelchair accessible vehicle having previously owned neither and the experience was interesting to say the least. Wheelfreedom was a delight to dea! with from start to finish and could not have been more helpful. They brought 4 chairs for me to try, synchronised with a vehicle demonstration which brought the whole project to completion. Everyone involved from start to finish was unfailingly helpful, extremely efficient and made the whole experience exceptionally pain free. Thank you so much."
"Fantastic service from start. Couldn’t be more helpful. It was a very unstressful service at a difficult time. Thank you to all concerned"
"Very efficient service. Delivery and uplift included in cost. The wheelchair I purchased was lightweight, easy to assemble and easy to pack."
"After breaking my ankle and unable to use crutches due to a rib injury I was told about a ‘Kneel Scooter’ by a Physiotherapist friend. I then discovered ‘Wheel Freedom’ - a lifesaver!! I hired a Kneel scooter from them and my mobility returned! A very professional company who really delivered. Thank you so much!!!!!"
"everything happened as they said it would, e.g. very punctual, responsive. sadly we never got to use the chair as Maggie died last Saturday"
"I cant recommend Wheelfreedom enough, from the helpful advice on the phone to the home visits to test ride etc. A very good company to purchase such an important part of your life from!"
Wheelfreedom is rated 4.89 based on 1,558 reviews