Wheelfreedom Reviews

Unit 5, 271 Merton Road

Category:
Business & Office

Own Driver, Courier

How would you rate Wheelfreedom ?

"Scooter delivered and picked up on time. Staff have been polite and professional to me always. Prices are pretty reasonable. Conclusion: I don't have hesitation in recommending Wheelfreedom."
"Very helpful in arranging a scooter. Scooter arrived on time and in good condition. Full instructions given as to how to use. Certainly would recommend."
"For most people, a time where they feel the need for a wheelchair can’t be a good time. So for me too, I chose to hire one when I had lost the ability to walk unaided, therefore losing my independence, indoors and out. I randomly called Wheelfreedom and can say that the first great point was that the processes of hiring, delivery, payment, terms were spelled out in clear language and made simple, all questions answered. Secondly, the chair I was recommended, a fairly basic electric wheelchair, gave me independence to get myself from room to room, then outside to shops, meetings etc. My only criticism was that it was a bit grubby when it was delivered, so needed a wipe down, but honestly everything else was handled well by a friendly staff."
"Excellent service. Helpful staff"
"Excellent service and good wheelchair would recommend to anybody."
"Wheelfreedom staff were very helpful & polite would recommend & use again"
"The service I received from you was excellent. I had no experience of wheelchair use so your help and advice was invaluable to me. Thank you very much. June Hickman"
"Excellent service Thank you."
"When visiting my Mum in London, we rent a pusher as she walks slowly and cannot walk for sustained periods. Wheelfreedom is so easy to use! We just call, order the correct model and it gets delivered the day before we arrive and picked up the day after we leave. Great customer service and so easy to work it all out!"
"Excellent service. Only downside was packing wheelchair back in box after use with only a few instructions on the box."
"Most impressed with Wheelfreedom following the accident where my wife severely fractured her leg. One phone call and a wheelchair rental was organised and delivered the next day . similarly when we finished with it. Prompt collection, followed by email to say you had received it. Most impressed at your efficiency."
"Brilliant service. Would highly recommend."
"very prompt service, arrived on time. would not think twice about using wheel freedom again in the future. very competitively priced. thank you"
"Ordered the wheelchair over the phone and made a successful payment no problem. The service was swift and polite. The wheelchair that we hired was in good condition and did the job perfectly. I would use this service again."
"Excellent service. Will use Wheelfreedom again"
"The product arrived on time and was collected promptly. Assembly was easy, there were no usage challenges. The wheelchair was not new, it had signs of wear-and-tear, but this is possibly to be expected. Overall, we were happy with the service, but maybe the cost could be slightly lower."
"We were very happy with the quality of the product. It was light and easy to use. It was the right size and the product. And most of all, we are very happy that there is a service of this kind available in the UK. Thank you!"
"Excellent from the point of booking to collection from home."
"Fantastic, efficient and friendly service. Will definitely use again."
"Very pleasant and helpful staff over the phone. The wheelchair was good quality and in good condition and delivery and collection was efficient. Hopefully we will not need your services again but would not hesitate to recommend your services to other people"
Wheelfreedom is rated 4.89 based on 1,468 reviews