Wheelfreedom Reviews

info@wheelfreedom.com

Unit 5, 271 Merton Road

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Wheelfreedom made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"The Pride Colt Deluxe is a very suitable scooter for London. The Colt is my first scooter, is a comfortable ride, easy to manoeuvre, good vision with wing mirrors, safe and generally an excellent scooter. I would recommend the Colt to any person suffering from a walking disability."
"I would like to provide a very positive review of the service that I received from Wheelfreedom both on the telephone and also from the delivery drivers and engineers who delivered and set up my rental. They could not have been more helpful."
"Very impressive piece of equipment. My dad can't walk more than a few steps so when we took him to Scotland on holiday he was able to enjoy all the sightseeing and walks that we went on. It was easy to assemble and dismantle to get in and out of our car albeit a little heavy (battery). The battery life was really good as long as you charged each night. It managed a lot of hills and has a great speed variation. My dad actually had one wrist in plaster but he was still able to use it with ease. I would recommend your company (which were very helpful with delivery and collection and explanations) and would suggest to anyone thinking of hiring a scooter to not think about it - just do it! The only small criticism was the lever at the bottom at the rear of the scooter which knocks into neutral and we couldn't work out why the scooter wouldn't start but after careful reading of the manual we worked it out"
"I have a invacare comet pro class three large scooter and it is very comfortable and reliable it even has anti corner brake safe which you can turn off if you want and not having too much paintwork nice to keep clean and then theres the digital dash which lights up in blue a nice touch."
"Ordering and delivery of the wheelchair was quick and it arrived on time. It was easy to take out of the box and to put back in when it was being sent back. The wherlchaircwas in good condition. A very good service."
"Wonderful company to deal with treat you more like a friend than a customer would recommend to anyone 1st class service"
"Wonderful service and great lady that I dealt with. Many thanks - highly recommended"
"I needed to hire a light weight wheelchair at very short notice. I found the team extremely helpful and friendly. The equipment was in great condition and spotlessly clean. Delivery and collection times were punctual and as promised. Hire was well priced and good value. Based on my experience I would have no hesitation recommending Wheelfreedom."
"Having come to the conclusion that the Invacare Orion Pro Mobility Scooter would suit my needs very well. I had concerns regarding my door entrance dimensions, I spoke to Wheelfreedom who were able let me try one for size. They have been most helpful throughout the sales process including the disposal of my old broken down scooter. Moreover being local I know I can call on them for annual servicing and help if need be."
"Have hired from Wheelfreedom following a foot operation and when my son needed a wheelchair for a brief time. Excellent advisors listened to the specific situation and gave advice. Product shipped promptly and arrived as described. Some hints as to how to get the wheelchair back into the box would have been helpful as I was not the one who took it out but managed quite quickly even so. Cannot fault the service. Or the products I've seen. Would strongly recommend if you're looking for temporary mobility equipment."
"Delivered and collected on time Easy to assemble and fold for transport Provided me with the means to get to almost all the places on our Pilgrimage to the Holy Land."
"The company was readily contactable, delivery and collection arrangements both reliable."
"This service was top class. I broke both my ankles 3 days before flying on vacation. A wheelchair fit for purpose was sent the next day without any hassle and stress free. Simply return when finished via a phone call and immediate collection with refund on any money not used. The wheelchair was insured and suitable for my needs. No pressure given at any time from this company. Service was very friendly and polite. I would recommend this service any day. Top class. All I can say is thank you for your prompt and efficient friendly service. Regards one very satisfied customer. Mrs Walker"
"Service was great . Delivery was very punctual. However I wished to rent the smaller version of the scooter. This model was a bit bulky."
"Excellent service, chair needed to support mum after a stroke but thankfully not needed for too long. Fast, efficient and helpful service,would definitely recommend."
"Machine came with instruction manual which I found hard to use and to read and I am now only able to use forward. reverse, and horn."
Dear Joseph,

Thank you for your feedback on the user manual and I am sorry to hear of the frustrations you have been experiencing.

One of the team will be in touch and we’ll organise for one of our product specialists to come out to spend some more time going through all the features of the scooter.

Hopefully this will help however please get in touch if we can do anything further.

Yours sincerely,
Giles Donald

Managing Director
"The customer service I received from Wheelfreedom was exceptional. I can’t fault Debbie who dealt with my purchase from start to finish. Giving product advice on the best scooter for my needs. Always keeping me updated on delivery timings and following up with great after care. I would definitely recommend them. I purchased the Pride Apex Rapid. Great little scooter. Goes into the car with ease. I take my scooter on holidays abroad and it gives me the freedom to enjoy my holidays with my family."
"The service is excellent"
"your company have been excellent to deal with from the first phone call to the product been returned, i will use you again when needed thank you."
"Excellent service made out holiday with my parents so much easier Highly recommend Thank you"
Wheelfreedom is rated 4.89 based on 1,518 reviews