Wheelfreedom Reviews

info@wheelfreedom.com

Unit 5, 271 Merton Road

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Wheelfreedom?

Susan Donnellan
Verified Buyer
"I broke my ankle in February and just HATED crutches and found them very painful to use. My daughter, who lives in America, suggested I needed a "knee scooter" and I looked them up here and was delighted to see they were available for hire at a very reasonable price. It was a real life-changer! I had my independence back, being enabled to cook, and care for myself with ease. Standing at the worktop was no longer an agonising experience. There was a period of about 10 days when because of family issues I was left alone and it really wasn't a problem! I could move around the house with ease, prepare all my meals, carry on my home job and not worry about further falls. A truly great piece of equipment - worse of all is that the NHS fracture clinic wasn't really aware of them!!! Better publicity is needed. Suffering isn't necessary just because you've injured an ankle, this took most of the suffering away and allowed me to non weight-bear with ease! Can't recommend enough!"
"Wheelfreedom are extremley polite and take extra good care showing the various motability products thry go over every detail and make sure your 100% happy with their mobility products"
"Very efficient, prompt and friendly service."
"We were very happy with wheelfreedom. The staff is very helpful, kind and professional. Great recommendations, your wheelchair made our daughter's life much more easier. Thank you for your services."
Christine Wickham
Verified Buyer
"We were very pleased with wheelfreedom. The service we recieved was excellent. Wheelchair was very clean and stable. Easy to put into our car and my husband could go out with ease instead of being unsteady on his crutches. Will certainly use you again"
"Easy to order online. Prompt delivery within time specified, the day after ordering. Very considerate, efficient and polite staff in the office. Would certainly recommend using this company."
Lesley Barton
Verified Buyer
"The service is excellent from booking to collection and drop off"
Karen Bright
Verified Buyer
"First of all, great service from telephone staff from start to finish. Also, delivery & pick up of the Wheel Scooter was as planned. Inclusion of instruction booklet, allen key &, importantly for the return, a roll of sellotape."
Gamal Mahdi
Verified Buyer
"Please ignore my previous review, I pushed the wrong button. The service we received was excellent. Prompt responses to emails. Highly professional and yet friendly staff over the phone. Delivery and pick up exactly as we were told. Lastly. immaculate arrangement and great atterntion to every possible detail."
Simon Armstrong
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to book, efficiently delivered & collected. Very happy with service recieved"
Mary Springall
Verified Buyer
"Great service and delivery but as wheelchair was a self propelling as well as push it did not fit in the car boot very well"
Liz Flatter
Verified Buyer
"Urgent request for a wheelchair who’s arms folded back. Not a problem for this super efficient company. Delivered and collected as requested"
Pamela Donald
Verified Buyer
"So from start to finish the process was easy thanks Sue"
Rosemary Murphy
Verified Buyer
"Delighted with the service I received when I required a knee scooter to see me through several weeks of non weight bearing on my left leg following fdl tendon transfer. I wasn't too sure if one would be suitable having had a knee replacement on that leg and do not find kneeling very easy or comfortable. I spoke to Danny, who whereas he couldn't give me a definite yes or no as to whether a knee scooter would be any good for me, said that if it wasn't, the firm would refund my money so all I would loose would be one weeks hire and the delivery costs. I decided to go ahead. Scooter delivered within the delivery window. At the end of the period the scooter was picked up by the courier as arranged. I can't praise the company enough. Excellent customer service."
Ray Gozzard
Verified Buyer
"All the staff were very helpfull and the wheelchair arrived the next day as promised. Returning the wheelchair after 3 months was equally professional with the chair being collected on the requested date. I have no hesitation in recommending them."
Nicola Brydon
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from start to finish the delivery was on time for collection was on time because of my injured knee it meant I had facility to move around more outside . I would recommend highly to anybody ."
"Very efficient service and kept me mobile and more independent during my 6 week period of non-weight bearing. Many thanks"
Michala Shillingford - Cyrus
Verified Buyer
"Friendly staff..welcoming and helpful"
Zsuzsanna Pragai
Verified Buyer
"The trolley and the ramp were perfect to help me to be mobile in a cast on my ankle. Delivery/collection was flawless and every interaction with the staff was friendly and helpful. Recommended"
Jennifer Pickering
Verified Buyer
"Great service, pleasant staff who were clear speaking and process explained precisely. Collection went perfectly too"
Wheelfreedom is rated 4.89 based on 1,375 reviews