Wheelfreedom Reviews

Unit 5, 271 Merton Road

Category:
Business & Office

Own Driver, Courier

How would you rate Wheelfreedom?

"Excellent customer service, value for money and easy to return. Thank you."
"Great service I was able to receive the wheelchair the following day of ordering which was a Saturday The chair helped very much for two weeks after foot surgery Would highly recommend the company"
"The staff on the phone line were really helpful and the delivery/return process was very straightforward. The wheelchair I hired was lightweight and easily folded down to fit in the boot of our car. I would definitely use this service again if I need mobility aids in the future."
"I found the staff at Wheelfreedom particularly Debbie and a man I spoke to but didn’t catch his name to be absolutely wonderful. So willing to help and patient. A breath of fresh air in an otherwise difficult time after breaking my leg. Thank you very much."
"Fantastic service. Charming phone service. Swift overnight delivery as promised conveniently packaged for easy return. Wheelchair was perfect for our holiday needs easy to use and folded down quickly and easily for transporting in the car. Collection easy and seem less. Thank you Wheelfreedom we would have been lost without you"
"Great service, really handy and made what could have been a really difficult period very much easier."
"They have a perfect system. We needed a wheelchair whilst on holiday, but no room in the car to carry one there. I phoned up to make the order, it was delivered on site before we arrived, all I had to do was unclip two straps and wheel the chair out of the box (which folds flat until needed). At the end of the holiday I wheeled the chair back into the box and reconnected the straps, and left it in reception for collection. Couldn't be easier!"
"Wheelfreedom gave me honest advice on what products would best suit my needs and I felt like they enabled me to make a good choice based on my requirements. They kept me informed during the whole process between order and delivery and were helpful, polite and provided a great service. I would definitely use their services again. Thank you from a very happy customer"
"Easy to assemble and operate. Battery lasts long and charges quickly . The seat could be softer . We use cushion on the seat as my husband is very slim and finds it hard to sit on."
"Excellent service at a very good price. I rented a powerchair for my dad when he was here on holiday and it made the world of difference to him. He found London much more wheelchair friendly than expected so he didn't have to miss out on all the family gatherings and adventures. Wheelfreedom made the whole process so easy. We will definitely rent a chair for him from Wheelfreedom for his next visit."
"I always find Wheelfreedom a pleasure to deal with. It is so easy to call and arrange a rental, and the people are always friendly and helpful in their dealings."
"Excellent service"
"From the moment I contacted Wheelfreedom to the final confirmation of delivery of the Wheelchair - which fortunately was utilized for my mother who has now been the very fortunate recipient of a new ceramic hip even at 95 years of age she is doing extremely well on a stable left leg !! - Wheelfreedom has been 100 percent wonderful to work with. I do not say this to flatter but have been treated with dignity and absolute professionalism meaning my trust and appreciation are truly 5 stars and would again like to thank the 'team' for their goodness. Thanks again. All the best. M"
"I was looking for a mobility scooter was finding it very heard to get a decent one dew to money I had about £500 to purchases one . Well browsing on site all day I was really fed up now but just as I was going to sign off I found wheelfreedom was looking at all different ones then I came across ex rental and ex display models was so pleased I rang in the morning to ask for the model of scooter in the book then the lady and my self started talking and she told me they had other models agent pictures of other scooters count get over the price felt like all my Christmas had come at once I was going to be mobile again . I was so evicted I asked when was the earliest I could be delivered well she done all she could do and said how would tomorrow be fantastic I said this lady was so polite and done her up most to to get me mobile the next day bless you Debbie so if I see people looking for scooters I always recommend wheel freedom very good services good people and very good prices of the scooters and also knowing if things did go wrong help is always there instead of get ripped off like I did on my first mobility I purchased . So guys if your looking for a reliable scooter and friendly staff oh and good prices wheel freedom is for you give them a call . Many tanks Debbie ."
"Excellent service on time and on the ball.Good telephone back up which was prompt in dealing with queries. Pity that you can only hire in fortnightly segments as I did not use the wheelchair for the las week of the hire period ancd had, under the contract, to pay for non- use. Thank you."
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Please be advised that we do refund for whole unused weeks of hire after the initial two weeks hire charge. As your sixth week ran from a Tuesday to a Monday and the wheelchair was collected on the Friday no refund was due in this instance.

Please feel free to call us on 0800 025 8005 and we will happily discuss further with you.

Kind regards Sue
"The staff were friendly and helpful. The wheel chair was delivered to and collected from my place of work without any problems. I will use them again and recommend too."
"Wanted a wheel chair for the next day. Arrived promptly and in ver good condition . Would definitely use again if required"
"I hired a knee trolley as soon as I got back from the hospital with my ankle in plaster, staff were polite and helpful. It arrived early the next morning, very efficient. The instructions to assemble the knee trolley were easy to follow, and it proved very useful around the house - I wasn't very good on crutches! It was also easy to re-package the knee trolley for the courier to pick up at the end of use. Thank you very much!"
"Very quick next day service. Easy to set up and use. Wheelchair appeared to be new. Excellent"
"Excellent service - prompt delivery & collection. Couldn't have managed without the wheelchair - it enabled Dad to get out & about with us resulting in a happy holiday. Highly recommended & will certainly use again. Thanks again Wheelfreedom!"
Wheelfreedom is rated 4.89 based on 1,490 reviews