Wheelfreedom Reviews

info@wheelfreedom.com

Unit 5, 271 Merton Road

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Wheelfreedom?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Kathryn Wright
Verified Buyer
"Great service. Easy to book. Delivery was prompt. Chair was of good quality and well-maintained. We used the lightweight foldable chair which easily folded for car journeys. The easy-to-detach footrest made folding easier Easy to arrange collection at end of hire period. Thanks for enabling the Father of the Bride to get to her wedding at v short notice!"
Harvindar Chana
Verified Buyer
"prompt service and equipment was just what we were looking for"
John Hanna
Verified Buyer
"I phoned up and spoke to Debbie (I think). She knew what she was talking about and her stock levels, My questions were answered confidently and instantly. Delivery was excellent Return was even better - 0910 on Friday I asked for it to be returned, 1010 it was collected. Overall I was delighted with the service I received. Thankyou"
Kevin Blake
Verified Buyer
"Wheel freedom provided me with excellent service, I rang them to order a knee scooter, it was delivered the next day as promised, I found the customer service to be exceptional, and the ease of which it folds for transportation to be good. Would highly recommend this product for any long term non weight bearing issues. Once I had finished with it, again collection was next day."
"Customer service was excellent and the wheelchair was delivered and collected promptly. On delivery the driver told me he was not allowed to come into my house to take it out of the box, but he could see my immobility and obliged. Having the wheelchair enabled me to attend some hospital appointments which I otherwise couldn't have done. I will use Wheelfreedom again if the need arises as they were efficient, courteous, and supplied just what I needed."
"Speedy and efficient service and very friendly staff who coped with our request at short notice. The wheelchair made such a difference as my daughter could move around the house and was able to get out of the house."
Jill Waterman
Verified Buyer
"The staff were very helpful in assisting me as to which mobility scooter to choose. It was delivered at the allotted time and the chap delivering it explained exactly how it worked. The whole experience was made very positive"
Barry
"My partner needed a scooter but we was not in the position to buy one. Wheelfreedom came to our rescue, for a small fortnightly payment we were able to have a top of the range brand new scooter which was insured and serviced by them, if there were any problems they was always a telephone call away to help or to send out a engineer."
"Very friendly staff helped me choose my product and were understand towards my health and were very helpful am very satisfied thankyou"
"Life saver - sorted a wheelchair very quickly when I broke my leg, came to collect it efficiently when I didn't need it any more :)"
"I originally hired a chair from them to see how my needs could be met with a different type of chair and it changed my life. They collected and delivered the hire chair at convenient times for me, and when it had come without part of the extra supportive seating they delivered that immediately. I later bought a chair and they came out repeatedly to get my measurements just right and make sure I was ordering the right chair - including putting discussion and quotes together for multiple chairs. Since ordering it, the after-sale support I've had is excellent - seating experts coming to set up my seat and backrest, repairs when needed, replacements when needed, negotiations with my insurance company, the whole lot. When you get a chair from WheelFreedom, it isn't just a one-off purchase and done, the support they provide to you whenever you need anything changed is constant. I cannot praise them highly enough."
CLIVE WILSON
Verified Buyer
"EXCELLENT SERVICE FROM A VERY PROFESSIONAL TEAM FROM DELIVERY TO COLLECTION. THE DIFFERENCE THE WHEELFREEDOM MADE TO MY MOBILITY WAS AMAZING, AROUND THE HOUSE AND EVEN SHOPPING IN WAITROSE,JUST MAGIC."
"I needed a wheelchair very unexpectedly for my son and at a very difficult and stressful time Wheelfreedom obliged. Ordering could not have been any simpler, and next day delivery and pick up was so quick and easy. Could not have been happier with the service."
"Excellent service. Delivery and collection spot on. It made our Christmas to be able to include someone in all our activities."
"Excellent customer service. Very pleased."
"The service from booking online, collecting wheelchair (my choice) and speaking with staff was excellent. Really great value will definitely use again"
Mrs Helen Dickinson
Verified Buyer
"Thank you for an excellent affordable service. I was very impressed the wheelchair was awaiting our arrival to our Christmas Holiday home and so useful for my husband who is awaiting a Hip replacement. No hassle in ordering or returning. Thankyou for making my life so much easier. Helen Dickinson"
"Excellent customer service. Very helpful telephone advisor s."
"Prompt efficient service"
Happy Lady
Verified Buyer
"Thank you! You helped me to stay sane by allowing me to remain mobile after surgery. I wouldn’t have been able to go out with family without your help. Perfect service!"
Wheelfreedom is rated 4.90 based on 1,332 reviews