Wheelfreedom Reviews

info@wheelfreedom.com

Unit 5, 271 Merton Road

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Wheelfreedom ?

"delivery & collection of wheelchair very efficient"
"Our needs were discussed and the wheelchair can as ordered. Collection was also easy to organise. Very efficient"
John Griffin
Verified Buyer
"Easy to do business with. Thank you."
Gail Thomas
"Superb service!"
"Usual brilliant service. Chair waiting at hotel when we arrived and collect as agreed when we left. Is it possible to have a cushion with a wheelchair? Many thanks. Please note my initial is K."
"Very easy delivery and collection and very helpful telephone staff"
Brian Stevens
Verified Buyer
"Delivery & collection when I wanted it. Great products particularly the power pack motor thingy. Coped well with parts of the coastal path when we were on holiday & saved my back."
Trevor Allen
Verified Buyer
"Arrived well packed and on time. Easy to order, return was faultless"
Vittorio Berti
Verified Buyer
"Flawless process from start to finish. Rang Wheelfreedom, operator answered quickly, asked a few questions relating to the user, booked the chair, courier delivered in the allocated slot. Again, pick up was done in a timely fashion. Can only recommend your services."
Claire Dagwell
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service , so easy to deal with and exceptionally helpful . Thoroughly recommend"
Brenda Paulding
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service wheel chair available at quite short notice Delivery and collection very straight forward Many thanks"
Edward Budgen
Verified Buyer
"Thank you for quick delivery. The chair was very useful and efficient. The return was also efficient as well. Thank you for being on hand."
"Wheel freedom have been very helpfuland knowledgeable about my requirements and the chair was delivered the very next day. The chair was in emaculate condition. I fully recommend Wheel freedom. Thank you very much."
"Helpful staff with prompt reply to email enquiry, good quality chair and staff very helpful when I collected and returned the chair"
"Great quick delivery and collection service."
Florence Colven
Verified Buyer
"It was a difficult decision to make to hire a wheelchair. I was very pleased I did as it gave me the chance to get out and about without pain. The chair was very comfortable and easy to move about. The service was second to none and the chair was delivered and collected promptly. The staff were very helpful too. Thank you."
Julian Gibbs
Verified Buyer
"Great service, knee scooter was a godsend, not sure how I would have coped without it. Would definitely recommend Wheel Freedom."
Hazel Long
Verified Buyer
"Excellent experience highly recommend"
Jill Chambers
Verified Buyer
"Your customer service by Debbie was absolutely fantastic. She was extremely helpful and had a wonderful telephone manner. Your service was as planned and having the wheelchair made my holiday. Without it I wouldn't have seen so much. A million thanks."
"Fast efficient service"