Wheelfreedom Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wheelfreedom
Read Wheelfreedom Reviews

info@wheelfreedom.com

Unit 5, 271 Merton Road

Tell us how Wheelfreedom made you happy
Efficient and easy to book service - this is the second time we have booked and has made our holiday a lot easier, with many thanks.
The hire of the wheelchair was so easy and enabled us to get my dad out and about the staff were so helpful would highly recommend using your company
The wheelchair arrived very promptly and was a godsend as we had to move Mum around as an emergency for hospital appointments etc. She has now had an assessment and has her own chair, and Wheelfreedom were equally prompt in collecting their chair and terminating the financial agreement. We needed a part for the chair while we had it and this was sent to us straight away. I would recommend this service, people were lovely and helpful, and the service efficient.
The wheelchair was received quickly and was clean and well packaged. Full insurance for taking the wheelchair abroad was included, it was easily folded and lightweight and was very useful. The wheelchair was collected quickly when we returned from our holiday. It might be helpful to have optional extras included such as a waterproof cover or wheelchair bag.
Excellent service, very efficient delivery and collection.
Really easy to deal with
Very good service would not hesitate in using this company again
Excellent Service, wheelchair delivered and returned on time
() - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent service from begging to end, from politeness on the phone to good advice and assistance, the service is first rate when you need it. Many, many thanks to all at Wheel freedom. John & Denise Hamill
Excellent, efficient service, with comfortable well maintained wheelchairs. Have used wheelfreedom in the past and would not hesitate to use them again for my mither, when we have big events planned
Supa-helpful on the phone. Ideal product selected, in good condition. Delivery and collection were really quick and hassle free. All in all a friendly and efficient service for a really reasonable price. Thank you
Having never had to be in a wheelchair before Wheelfreedom made the whole experience of booking and getting a wheelchair very simple, easy and punctual. Very nice friendly staff who were very helpful and knowledgeable about the chair I ordered and could answer all my questions. Great service all round.
Excellent. Wheelchair well maintained and clean just as advertised. Would certainly recommend Wheelfreedom for their friendly no fuss and fast service.
Great service, fantastic communication, very, very impressed.
Excellent service - would highly recommend. Delivered and collect from home to save any hassle. Had broken my foot so needed wheelchair to get around on holiday. Proved to be an asset when away. Thank you.
Excellent service. it was just so easy. They delivered the chair straight to my door and picked it up 2 weeks later no hassle. The chair was in excellent condition and so light weight but sturdy it was no effort pushing my 29yr old daughter around in it.
Fantastic service. We received the wheelchair promptly. The wheelchair was exactly what we needed and when we didn't need it anymore they sent a courier to pick it up. Everything was perfect. I strongly recommend them.
Fantastic, I have broken my leg and can only hop so to have the chair was life changing for me. Excellent service, delivered on time on Christmas eve! Many thanks.
Generally very good and mum felt comfortable in the chair thanks for allowing us to use it
Recovering from hip surgery, I really wanted to go outside and get some fresh air. Found Wheelfreedom online and was able to get a wheelchair the next day. Great and speedy service, highly recommend them.
Wheelfreedom is rated 4.89 based on 1,696 reviews