Wheelfreedom Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wheelfreedom
Read Wheelfreedom Reviews

info@wheelfreedom.com

Unit 5, 271 Merton Road

Tell us how Wheelfreedom made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
The wheelchair arrived very promptly and was a godsend as we had to move Mum around as an emergency for hospital appointments etc. She has now had an assessment and has her own chair, and Wheelfreedom were equally prompt in collecting their chair and terminating the financial agreement. We needed a part for the chair while we had it and this was sent to us straight away. I would recommend this service, people were lovely and helpful, and the service efficient.
The wheelchair was received quickly and was clean and well packaged. Full insurance for taking the wheelchair abroad was included, it was easily folded and lightweight and was very useful. The wheelchair was collected quickly when we returned from our holiday. It might be helpful to have optional extras included such as a waterproof cover or wheelchair bag.
It was good service. Reliable and speedy delivery and pickup service.
Excellent service and very reasonably priced
A great service, it gave my wife mobility after her Knee replacement. Delivery and collection so easy to arrange. A helpful staff.
Fantastic service from start. Couldn’t be more helpful. It was a very unstressful service at a difficult time. Thank you to all concerned
Service was great . Delivery was very punctual. However I wished to rent the smaller version of the scooter. This model was a bit bulky.
Prompt service and reliable wheelchair. Felt delivery charge and a minimum 2 week use charge was a little excessive but happy insurance and coverage aboad was included. Friendly staff over the phone and website was easy to use.
Easy to assemble and operate. Battery lasts long and charges quickly . The seat could be softer . We use cushion on the seat as my husband is very slim and finds it hard to sit on.
The staff were friendly and helpful. The wheel chair was delivered to and collected from my place of work without any problems. I will use them again and recommend too.
For most people, a time where they feel the need for a wheelchair can’t be a good time. So for me too, I chose to hire one when I had lost the ability to walk unaided, therefore losing my independence, indoors and out. I randomly called Wheelfreedom and can say that the first great point was that the processes of hiring, delivery, payment, terms were spelled out in clear language and made simple, all questions answered. Secondly, the chair I was recommended, a fairly basic electric wheelchair, gave me independence to get myself from room to room, then outside to shops, meetings etc.
My only criticism was that it was a bit grubby when it was delivered, so needed a wipe down, but honestly everything else was handled well by a friendly staff.
Excellent service. Only downside was packing wheelchair back in box after use with only a few instructions on the box.
The product arrived on time and was collected promptly.

Assembly was easy, there were no usage challenges.

The wheelchair was not new, it had signs of wear-and-tear, but this is possibly to be expected.

Overall, we were happy with the service, but maybe the cost could be slightly lower.
We were very happy with the quality of the product. It was light and easy to use. It was the right size and the product. And most of all, we are very happy that there is a service of this kind available in the UK. Thank you!
Efficient delivery, friendly staff to speak to on phone. Will definitely re use as and when further operations require wheelchair.
Efficient service.
Easy to order and easy to return.
Fast, efficient service. Wheelchair came in a very hygienic way, well packed. I am a tall man so would appreciate a wheelchair with higher handlebars to push. Nevertheless, I would use this service again and would recommend it.
Great quick delivery and collection service.
Great service and delivery but as wheelchair was a self propelling as well as push it did not fit in the car boot very well
Wheelfreedom is rated 4.89 based on 1,705 reviews