WED2B UK & Ireland Reviews

of reviewers recommend WED2B UK & Ireland
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read WED2B UK & Ireland Reviews

About WED2B UK & Ireland:

With bridal stores nationwide, open 7 days a week, our Bridal Consultants are always available to help you find the perfect style and fit. We don’t offer appointments! Browse & try on as many dresses as you wish without the need to book in advance & once you find the one you can purchase your dress on the day to take home. With dresses £599 and under (Excluding Platinum Edition) we are proud to offer beautiful and exclusive wedding dresses without the luxury price tag. We believe it’s the perfect marriage of quality, luxury & affordability!

01908 061 341

info@wed2b.co.uk

Tell us how WED2B UK & Ireland made you happy
Macy in Swindon 💖 Macy was amazing at helping me find my perfect wedding dress. It was like she knew what I had pictured in my mind.
(WED2B Swindon) - Posted 4 days ago
I cant thank Vicki enough, she really listened to what i liked and disliked about each dress and in the end, the dress I purchased was a dress she chose. I would have never chosen it myself but it had all the things I wanted. The amount of dresses to chose from is vast and the layout makes it very easy to find your size. Very happy with the customer service and the help and support i was given.
Sandra was so helpful and nice. Found the dress!! Definitely recommend this place
I would recommend any bride to visit these stores I visited the store in hinckley and the staff were wonderful so polite and friendly and they bend over backwards to help you so I definitely highly recommend.
Went to Brighton not really expecting to find the one! Served by Atlanta who was lovely really helpful and sweet. Found my dress which I absolutely love at a good price. I'm really happy with the whole experience.
Jasmine was fantastic with helping me find my dress. She was so patient and made me feel so comfortable! Thankyou for all your help.
Very helpful staff and made me feel special and I’m so in love with my dress
What a wonderful experience, I’ve been married before so needed a second time round dress, the reassurance and help I received was second to none, the dress I bought was exactly what I wanted, my assistant was so helpful and nothing was to much trouble, can’t thank her enough, it made something that I thought was going to be very stressful stress free.
Tayla at the Hinckley store was so helpful, she offered excellent advice and alternative options. I went in thinking I knew what dress would suit my size (14/16) and was amazed at walking out the shop having bought a dress I’d have never chosen for myself. She was professional throughout and nothing was too much trouble for her. She has an ability to make the bride to be feel and look like a princess. She is worth her weight in gold! P.s I have uploaded a photo, but I do not wish for it to be published until after 25/07/20 (wedding date).
(WED2B Leicestershire (Hinckley)) - Posted 4 days ago
I used the Camberley branch. Simron was my consultant. She was fantastic. I would definitely recommend to others. They have a range of dresses in different styles. Thank you for helping find my dream dress!
(WED2B Camberley) - Posted 4 days ago
Visited the Milton Keynes store 11/01/20. Helen was absolutely amazing! Made me feel so at ease trying on dresses! First time dress shopping & I found the perfect one.
Went to the store in Hinckley today with my daughter. What a wonderful shop it is. We were looked after by Caroline she was really lovely nothing was too much trouble for her. She fetched all sorts of accessories to try with the dresses if we were unsure she fetched more. She made us feel very relaxed. It was very hard to decide which dress to pick but she advised my daughter all the way telling her what to think about when deciding which one was right for her. She found my daughter the perfect dress and accessories to go with it she looked stunning. Thank you Caroline for making a very hard decision easier. I would recommend this shop to anyone looking for dresses. The prices were also very good we managed to get everything for less than the price of a dress elsewhere.
I went to Wed2B in Bromley. Nancy was AMAZING! She made me feel so comfortable and at ease trying on all the dresses. I was made to feel like a princess and definitely looked like one too! Love the dress cant wait for the big day to put it back on!
Amazing from the moment you walk in the doors at the bristol store all the staff are smiling courteous and very patient thankyou to the member of staff that was passed my list dresses and she specifically went to check to see if they was in the store I wasnt bamboozled in way like I have been in the past at other stores or pressured I now have my dream wedding dress and all accessories to accompany my dress thankyou so much to the staff and especially eve who helped me at your bristol store
Would recommend any bride to visit these stores I visited the Hinckley store and the staff were amazing so helpful and friendly and just done everything for you and I walked out of the store with my dress
I was a little apprehensive of the system of trying on dresses here and whether you would feel rushed and not looked after. Well I was wrong it was actually a really lovely experience I didn’t feel rushed trying on the dresses and had great advise and help from my consultant Lizzie. When I went into the second round of trying on dresses I was happy that I got Lizzie again as she was getting to know my style and what I liked and didn’t like. At the end I tried on a dress that was suggested by Lizzie and it’s the one I ended up feeling like a bride in a knew that was the dress I would be getting married in. I brought it and I’m very happy. Lizzie service was professional, polite, friendly and really made me feel important at ease to find the right dress. Thank you Lizzie.
Went with my daughter to the Wednesbury store, where we were looked after by Natalie. What an enthusiastic young lady - nothing was too much trouble, she had endless patience, made every effort to make certain that my daughter found the right dress and accessories gave honest opinions and valuable advice regarding fitting and alterations. The service she gave could not have been better - Natalie you were a pleasure to have met and thank you for all your hard work last week and again today!
I was so so worried about the process of buying a dress! Me and my mum stumbled upon this place and I’m so glad we did. Everyone was so helpful and accommodating, you didn’t feel you had to try any dresses on if you didn’t want to (although they are all so beautiful you won’t have that problem). I tried on about six dresses and was struggling to decide between two, but everyone was so brilliant at helping me to decide. We came away with a dress the same day, and some great advice for alterations! I thought I was going to look awful in a wedding dress and I felt amazing in all the dresses here. Would highly recommend!
I had an incredible experience in Wed2B in Chesham and I have nothing but the best to say about the staff and the dress options I was offered. Maria and Kirsty were the ladies in with me today and I must say they were absolutely delightful and offered me a range of dresses some of which I surely wasn't going to try on. They were extremely helpful, very understanding and very knowledgeable when it came to the dresses. I did not by a dress today, but for a person who didn't even want to go dress shopping I had an amazing experience and will surely find my dress there.
Service was so amazing at wed2be Shirley. Grace was so helpful. We only went in to try a few styles and ended up with the perfect dress!
(WED2B Birmingham (Shirley)) - Posted 4 days ago