WED2B Reviews

of reviewers recommend WED2B
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read WED2B Reviews

About WED2B:

With bridal stores nationwide, open 7 days a week, our Bridal Consultants are always available to help you find the perfect style and fit. We don’t offer appointments! Browse & try on as many dresses as you wish without the need to book in advance & once you find the one you can purchase your dress on the day to take home. With dresses £599 and under (Excluding Platinum Edition) we are proud to offer beautiful and exclusive wedding dresses without the luxury price tag. We believe it’s the perfect marriage of quality, luxury & affordability!

01908 061 341

WED2B 5 star review on 29th December 2018
Leah
WED2B 5 star review on 19th December 2018
Sophie Bainbridge
I was served by Linette in the Bournemouth store and she was ever so lovely and helpful and she was so patient with me in choosing the perfect dress, she showed me that sometimes it's better to have an open mind! Come away with a beautiful dress and a very happy bride to be!
Everyone that I have spoken to/met at Wed2B have been nothing but so incredibly helpful. I have nothing but great things to say about all of the staff both instore, and the customer service staff online.
You guys have been so patient, and nothing is ever too much trouble. I would never normally bother doing reviews like this but I have been astounded by how great you are!

From the fussiest bride in the world (who actually owns three wedding dresses because I couldn't make my mind up) you guys are absolutely fab! I finally tried on the Wyatt after ordering it online, on Sunday, and I can breathe a big sigh of relief for finally having a dress that not only do I feel comfortable in, I actually can't wait to wear it on my wedding day!!

Thank you so so much!
Amazing day & so helpful & lovely
Incredible experience yesterday at wed2b Norwich. I had never been dress shopping before and was nervous as I usually feel uncomfortable in dresses. Evie was our assistant for the day and I couldn’t have wished for anyone better to help us! She was so kind and really took into consideration what I wanted. Would recommend her to anyone! So happy with my dress! Roll on November 2021!!
(Norwich) - Posted 1 month ago
Gisteren mijn droomjurk gekocht in Zaandam. Ik ben geholpen door Michelle die goed met mij mee dacht. Ik heb een hele fijne en leuke ervaring gehad. Ik ben super blij met mijn jurk. Echt een aanrader!!!
Linda in Nottingham. Lovely lady and found my perfect dress very easily once she knew what kind I was after. Definitely recommend going to see her.
Exeter..Tina❤ Tina was really helpful and I couldn't have asked for better help
Rhea in Swindon was very helpful and friendly which made me feel at ease. There were a variety of wedding dresses that I could try so I could find the style I liked best.
Bromley - Mercedes💖

Mercedes, she has been absolutely brilliant.. Made the experience so relaxed and listened to everything I was hoping for. I said yes to the dress so my First dress fitting and I'm so happy. Thank you all so much xx
What a fabulous service. Could not of asked for more from the staff. Nothing was to much. Want to come back for more xx
Exeter...Tina❤

Thank you so much Tina, I felt so comfortable with you and you were so helpful.
I will be recommending you to all my bride friends.
Due to the pandemic, there has been a great deal of stress for soon to be brides. I cannot thank Wed2b enough for helping me to find a dress for my wedding which has been postponed 3 times in the midst of health issues and a death in the family also. Yesterday I went to the derby store and was assisted by Kiri who is the most genuine, kind and helpful person I’ve known. She really listened and remembered me from a year prior! She genuinely cares, and helps you to find your dream dress! She cleverly grasped my personality and helped find a dress suited for my plus size body shape. She not only got to know who I am, but also the venue and theme of the wedding to. I will never forget my experiences with her. I am so grateful to Kiri and would recommend all future brides to visit Wed2b derby!
(Derby) - Posted 1 month ago
Mercedes - Bromley💖
Had a absolutely wonderful time. The staff were incredible and super helpful. I enjoyed every moment of it. Mercedes took the time to listen to me and made awesome suggestions. I loved the whole experience and found the perfect dress.
(Bromley) - Posted 1 month ago
Went to the Manchester store had an idea of the type of dress I wanted and Lauren helped me find my dream dress was the first one I tired on. Couldn't recommended them enough xx
(Manchester) - Posted 1 month ago
wat een geweldige winkel om een jurk uit te zoeken, een heerlijke ongedwongen sfeer en wat een goede service...

doordat er goed naar mijn wensen geluisterd is heb na 3 jurken mijn droomjurknal gevonden!! en wat ben ik blij..

ik dacht altijd dat een jurk in mijn maat moeilijk zou zijn maar wat heb ik me daarin vergist...

bedankt voor de goede service het was echt een feestje on langs te komen.
I came into the Fleetwood wed2b shop without knowing what to expect and the lovely Sarah made myself and my bridesmaids feel so welcome. She told us what to expect at the beginning of our appointment and explained how the appointment would work. She picked out some beautiful dresses for myself to try on and helped as much as the COVID restrictions would allow her.

Sarah really made my experience looking for a wedding dress special and I walked out that day with my dream dress. She helped match the perfect veil, belt and accessories and I didn’t once feel like it wasn’t anything but perfect. If I had to rate this experience, I would have to give it 11/10. Amazing customer service and overall atmosphere.
I had such a good experience shopping at Wed2B. I went once and needed to think about the dresses I couldn’t decide between. I went back the following week and they couldn’t have been more helpful! They made me see what I truly wanted in my wedding dress! Atlanta in the Brighton store was so wonderful and made sure that I was happy and comfortable to the whole time!
(Brighton) - Posted 1 month ago
Today I went to the Rotherham store. I was greeted by Ellie. From start to finish she made me feel absolutely welcome. And picked me an handful of beautiful dresses, If it wasn’t for Ellie today I wouldn’t have walked away with my dream dress as she picked me something I never even thought of wearing. I’m truly grateful.
Thank you So much for your amazing customer service.
I came to the Bournemouth today on a wim to try and find my dress! I explained what I wanted to Linette who envisioned my dream dress! She knew what I wanted and helped me say yes to my dress! Everything was perfectly covid safe, so no worries there.
Rhea in Swindon

Excellent experience great customer service really made me feel special would def recommend .
(Swindon) - Posted 1 month ago