WED2B UK & Ireland Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend WED2B UK & Ireland

About WED2B UK & Ireland: - With bridal stores nationwide, open 7 days a week, our Bridal Consultants are always available to help you find the perfect style and fit. We don’t offer appointments! Browse & try on as many dresses as you wish without the need to book in advance & once you find the one you can purchase your dress on the day to take home. With dresses £599 and under (Excluding Platinum Edition) we are proud to offer beautiful and exclusive wedding dresses without the luxury price tag. We believe it’s the perfect marriage of quality, luxury & affordability!

01908 061 341

info@wed2b.co.uk

Click Here

Tell us how WED2B UK & Ireland made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
customer service
Zoë
"We went to the Chelmsford store on Sunday 6th Jan. As I have some men in my bridal party, we couldn't be in the main changing room, but Amy was so accomodating and arranged us to be in a different area so we could all be there together. From start to finish, Amy was brilliant. I had basically no idea of what I wanted and she listened to everything I said and pulled some beautiful dresses for me to try. Loved the whole experience! We're going back for round 2 this Sunday and hoping to see Amy again!"
Mrs A Poppy-Morgan
"I went to your Cardiff and Bristol store and the staff was so friendly and helpful, made me feel special even tho they were very busy and had many others waiting. I had a great time trying on some amazing dresses. My wedding day was amazing and wish I could do it again so I can wear my Dress again I got married on Friday 8th June 2018"
Sarah Jane Kerbey
"Wed2Be Camberley was the first bridal store I stepped foot in since being engaged and what an experience it was! From the moment I walked in I was treated like a Princess! Kara the lady who fitted me was amazing and ever so honest in all my dress choices! (Which is what you need!) From helping me get into the complex dresses to letting me waltz around the room to get a feel for the dresses without rushing me or hurrying me along. I felt so relaxed and calm throughout my fitting and it will be an experience I will treasure forever as I had my Mum by my side throughout. Thank you so much for making my visit so memorable!"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Went to Brighton and London and served by Paige; a wonderful experience in both shops. Very friendly staff who were very helpful without pressure to purchase. Dresses are an excellent price. It was worth visiting both stores as they had different sizes and styles. Also good advice on how to alter the dresses and the alternatives available."
"Inexperienced staff not listening!"
Which WED2B Store did you visit? Glasgow0
"There was no suggestion of size or style. I was urged to buy the dress encase anyone else bought it but was told I had 14 days to return and it was totaly fine to bring my bridesmaids with me to show them and make sure I had made the right choice and dont need to return. The girl that was getting me into the dress ended up really flustered as someone was clearly trying to get her to hurry up as though i didnt matter as I had paid for this dress already. I felt i needed to hurry up. I felt as though the dress was too big and i explained i had just had a baby so i will be planning to loose more weight. They said i can go down 2 sizes anyway. I have since taken it to a seemstrist who has told me it will take alot of work as it is way too big just now never mind if i loose weight. Surely i should have been advised to go back and look at a smaller size. I messaged the facebook page today asked asked if it is available in the smaller size to get a reply and say the dress isnt made in blush. But I have it in blush? Not very happy"
(Glasgow) - Posted 1 month ago
"We visited the Southampton store yesterday looking for bridesmaid dresses. We have found two lovely dresses that we needed certain sizes for. Now I understand that a dress shop can't stock every dress in every size and colour, but we needed what I would call all standard sizes. Of the dresses my bridesmaids did manage to try on, in the larger sizes mostly, most if not all of them had broken zips. The lighting was so bad in there all the colours looked wrong. I asked the girl if there was a way we could order in the two styles in all the sizes we wanted and they said they couldn't do that without us committing to buying them all. So I enquired about just one of the sizes in both dresses so we could try them on without a broken zip, at home in a better light. But no you cant do that either. Unfortunately we ended up leaving without buying anything. I have 5 bridesmaids so they have lost quite a good sale and I am really disappointed that they couldn't do anything for us. Because we liked the dresses so much and I can't find them elsewhere I am hoping your Camberley branch will be a much better experience and have better choice for trying on! Fingers crossed"
(WED2B Southampton) - Posted 1 month ago
"Horrible. Didn't feel special. Felt like I was in a cattle market and couldn't wait to get out of there. I gave 2 stars rather than 1 because the staff were wonderful and couldn't do enough, but the whole set up and the way you feel rushed is just awful. However the dress and accessories were great vfm and high quality. Very little choice for bigger ladies. My wedding dress is 3 sizes larger than my normal size so forget choice if your larger than a 14."
Which WED2B Store did you visit? Bristol
"I found my perfect dress, and I bought it etc, however when I took it home to hang I found that it was broken. I emailed to complain and nothing has been sorted out, all they said was they was going to refund me £10 which is not acceptable for the damage that is done!!! Will not recommend them at all!"
(WED2B Bristol) - Posted 2 months ago
"Went to the Bournemouth Store today with my Daughter who was trying on wedding dresses for the first time EVER. The start of the day was lovely, we were greeted and were shown different choices and started to try on the lovely dresses. However, throughout trying on each of the dresses the manager interjected her thoughts and feelings, in which were all were very unpleasant/negative and were NOT needed. After we had tried of the fourth dress, the assistant allowed us to try one more style to see if she liked it. We noticed a slight increase of shoppers and as my daughter was stood on the plinth the manger, once again said something very negative and RUDE, (there were new customers waiting for fittings at this point) and told us that we 'snuck in an extra dress?' and we had to go out of the store to think about hat we wanted as we had already tried on five dress - again, my daughter had NEVER tried any wedding dress on before, how is she meant to know what style suits her? The manger was very abrupt and I saw my daughters confidence drop and she was distraught by the way she spoke to us, which made my daughter leave the store very tearful. This defiantly made us all question whether we even wanted to go back and try again? Fortunately we did go back, as she had spotted a dress she loved. We were greeted by a different assistant who was LOVELY, but throughout the time we were back in the shop, the manager did not look, approach, speak or smile to any one of us, which was disgusting. Customer service from the manger was APPALLING. The shop assistant's were amazing and they were the reason why we found the perfect dress. NOT HER. Very saddening for my daughter as she is now going to remember this experience and that has tarred the memory of buying her wedding dress. We hope you find this helpful, and use it as feedback for the manger and store."
(WED2B Bournemouth) - Posted 2 months ago
Which WED2B Store did you visit? Bromley
"I went to WED2B in Bromley, and bought my wedding dress for my upcoming wedding in September. After leaving the store and having a think I realised that the dress I bought wasn’t for me so I called them up and thankfully they agreed to let me exchange my dress as I made this decision after the return time within there policy. When I went back I fell in love with a beautiful platinum dress but it still wasn’t 100% what I had in mind but I reassured that I could make the alterations needed to make it my dream dress. So I agreed to buy it and paid the extra money, I was told when leaving the shop that if I changed my mind or anything again they wouldn’t be able to help me. So I thought fair enough because I have just what I wanted and I can get it altered using there recommended tailors. So... a few weeks pass and it’s time to get my dress altered, I was so excited as I hadn’t seen it since I bought it. I took it to the recommended tailor from WED2B and I was gutted, because of the detailing on my dress ect I am unable to get my dress altered to be my dream dress. The tailor explained that WED2B sell these dresses to women promising them that all these alterations can be done when in reality they can’t without ruining the original dress or damaging the tailors equipment. The to make matters worse... the tailor found HOLES in my dress... I would have never of been able to see them as it was on the buttoning at the back of my dress but the shop assistant would of defiantly noticed this as she done the dress up. I’m totally devastated as I now have this dress that I’m stuck with, that can’t be altered to the way i has imaged (but was told I could) and full of holes. It’s going to cost me money to have the dress repaired and has totally ruined this important moment is brides long for. I understand now why they were so adamant that they could do nothing for me once I had left the store. Although I really do appreciate that I was able to change my dress even after the allowed return time it’s bitter sweet as I now have a dress that damaged and won’t be how I had visioned it in the moment of trying it on."
(Bromley) - Posted 3 months ago
"I was led to the “larger section” after being told disapprovingly there wasn’t many in my size. I’m a petite size 12/14 and was quite taken a back by their approach. The toilets resembled something you’d see at a festival portaloo and the staff who were huddled chatting amongst themselves didn’t seem bothered. It was my first experience of trying dresses on, and I didn’t even bother. We left after 20 mins as we were left amongst rows and rows of “larger” dresses and I was so upset. I didn’t find a dream Dress at Wed2Be, I was appalled by the entire experience so your email requesting for feedback was humorous."
"As soon as i walked into store was asked for full contact details. Given the reasoning & insistence that it was necessary "for fire health & safety" when questioned! Then my partner & i felt whispering & discussions to then be told we would not be allowed in the main changing area as he was male & they didn't want to make other women uncomfortable. Fair enough we thought & went to the more open area. Then 2 other blokes with a female came out of the said dressing area with another bride to be !!! Then, i was told i had to wear a hair net over my face as they "didn't want my sweat over their dresses"!!!! I don't wear makeup nor was i sweaty!!!! THEN, despite asking to step into the dresses as i have a bad shoulder, was told i had to dive arm first into all of them and no offer of assistance whatsoever to help me step into the underskirts she insisted i also wear. As if that all wasn't uncomfortable experience enough, the young lady then proceeded to flatter me incongruently on dresses that quite clearly bunched in all the wrong places or were ill fitted, explaining to me that those bunches would drop out with a good steaming. Run by young staff who seemed lacking in finesse, experience, tact & sincerity in my opinion. Dresses were reasonably priced but lacked choice in my size range of 14/16."
Hello, we apologise for your dissatisfying experience in one of our stores. If you would like to discuss this matter further with us, please email info@wed2b.co.uk
"Great service from Bromley store, less so in Ashford. Loved the colour (silver) and design of our dresses (two bella and two thea). All bridesmaids tried them on in the shops before ordering. Ordered in Jan for June wedding. When they arrived, one was labelled as a size 14 but was too small for the bridesmaid so she went to shop to compare with their size 14 wrack dress which fitted perfectly which therefore means that the dress was made labelled incorrectly. So disappointing. Not enough time to order a new one. Wed2be gave us a size 18 dress which they had just received to put on the shop floor and paid for the seamstress to make alterations. Bridesmaid felt was too baggy and looked unflattering. In the end, she took the size 14 from the shop wrack which had small stains on and obviously had been tried on by 100s of people. Wed2be again paid for seamstress alterations. Apparently staff were friendly and helpful in the shop (obviously not their fault the dress was mislabelled). All caused a lot of stress and it was a slightly different shade from the other 3 bridesmaids. Receiving £30 back from wed2be but that doesn't even cover the cost of the 3 return train journeys from central London to Bromley that my bridesmaid had to make."
(Bromley) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi Stephanie, we are sorry to hear about your bridesmaids dresses. If you would like to discuss this further, please email us at info@wed2b.co.uk
"Me and fellow bridesmaids for my mums wedding went to the Ashford store to try on some dresses. We got to the store. From the beginning we instantly felt uncomfortable. They greeted us fairly poorly. I expected smiles all around with a lovely approach. Received the complete opposite. I then proceeded to tell the lady about the occasion and she went on to telling us that we could receive the dresses from the store on a particular date. We then took this on board and went on to try the dresses. Throughout the whole time we were trying the dresses not one member asked if everything was okay. At one moment the majority were all stood in the dressing room with a negative demeanour. Almost an expressive way of wanting to get us out. Towards the end we felt very rushed. Worst situation was the lady who poorly greeted us actually had given us the incorrect date and that in fact, the dresses would of only turned up the following week which would of been too late. This was very misleading as we spent a fair amount of time in the store considering we were actually planning on making the purchase. Me and my family were extremely disappointed as nothing had been resolved that day. Only good thing was a lady gave us a recommendation towards the end. However no apologies were made on the inconvenience and misunderstanding from one of the staff members. From reading previous reviews I’m very surprised that me and my family received the experience we did and will definitely not return in future."
Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, this is important to us whether positive or negative. We're very sorry to hear your visit was not as you expected. If you would like to discuss your visit with us further, please do email us on info@wed2b.co.uk - Emma
Which WED2B Store did you visit? bromley
"although buying my dress wasnt a bad experience although i did feel slightly rushed the returns policy however was not good, i only had 14 days and was away abroad for much of that 14 days so could not return or exchange within the time frame although offered a slight extension my flight was delayed and unable to make the cut off date when i phoned to discuss was told the 14 days had expired"
(WED2B London (Bromley)) - Posted 5 months ago
Which WED2B Store did you visit? Bromley
"I wasnt told that the dress was previously used. My husband who is tailor said it was used. Im disappointed as a result especially that i asked for a discount and no discount was even given to me for a used dress!"
(WED2B London (Bromley)) - Posted 5 months ago
"I went to your Liverpool store and was greeted by some incredibly friendly staff. I’m an average sized girl and went to search for a dress in size 12-14. From your website you have so much choice but there were very few options and the styles were all very similar. I then went back on your website to find that every single dress I liked was not available in any size! Thoroughly disappointed with the range of options and decided against purchasing from here. I eventually found a beautiful dress from copplestones boutique in Liverpool, a much smaller place but a huge range of dresses in every size. Amazing experience. 2 stars for the lovely staff but a terrible range of dress options."
(WED2B Liverpool) - Posted 5 months ago
Which WED2B Store did you visit? Newcastle Gateshead
"The staff did not interact with any of the customers sat waiting to try on their dresses, not even a smile ! We waited over an hour and there were no refreshments offered, when we asked for a drink of water we were told to drink it by the front desk like children! The girls in the shop walked past all of the ladies waiting several times and did not speak once. This is a big day in a woman’s life it should be special and a big part of that is how you’re treated by staff. Very disappointed. The only good thing was my beautiful dress!"
(WED2B Newcastle) - Posted 6 months ago
"Staff were lovely in the Glasgow shop. However bridesmaid dresses only go up to a size 22. I email customer care about this as I need 7 dresses and one plus size dress. Only to be emailed a reply to say they can’t help me and we’re not interested in my custom."
"My experience on the day was good and my dress is lovely but me experience has been overshadowed by their customer service. In my opinion I was sold a belt, which is also lovely, which doesn’t suit my dress. My dress has lovely lace details right down the back and the belt, when tied into a bow covers the lace. The dress does not require a belt and in the excitement of the day I believed the staff member who told us bows are in fashion right now. I accept it was up to me to purchase the belt but I believed the staff member’s judgement. My dress had to be altered as it was very long and when I went for my first fitting the seamstress and I knew the belt wasn’t going to work. I contacted them to ask about a refund as the belt has not been used and still has all labels attached. As my dress had been with the seamstress for nearly 3 weeks before we checked the belt we were outside their 14 days return policy so I am now stuck with a belt I can’t use. Please be careful when buying accessories and make sure they are right for you."
Which WED2B Store did you visit? Glasgow
"Attended Glasgow store in March. Found a beautiful dress for what i thought was a little over £300 to find out when buying it that it was advertised wrong in the window. (Thank goodness for my cousin for lending me the money as i had set myself a £400 limit but i fell in love with the dress) this left me extremely embarrassed). Emailed Wed2B about this and they basically said because i was tild the correct price that was that...pretty poor customer service tbh..never experienced customer service quite like it. The staff were okay thats why 2 stars."
(WED2B Glasgow) - Posted 7 months ago
"Edinburgh- First time trying on any wedding dress. I didn't know what I wanted at all. I go in and get told to pick 4 dresses and go away for a coffee and they will call when they can have me try it on. 3 of these dresses I didn't like as soon as I put them on. I tried another 2 and then she kept asking me if it was a yes and that it was the last in stock. I said I wasn't 100% sure as I have only tried on 6 dresses I didn't feel as though I had looked at all my options as of yet. So i was told to go pick some more out but if i did i would need to return and wait in line again so I went to pick more out and then another member of staff to tell me it was too late in the day and there was too many people waiting for me to be seen again and i would have to come back another day. Everyone can relate to trying to get all bridesmaid in the one place at the one time when they all have days off work etc can be a pain and the fact I lived no where near the store I had to drive through to be told I would need to return another time. It was just frustrating. I felt there was a lack of communication, my stylist was asking me personal questions about the wedding/fiance and then asking the same questions a few more times throughout our time. I felt like she wasn't listening to me and then when she was pushing about the dress I felt very rushed and as if I was being pressured into buying it. I wasnt quite ready to settle on a dress as it was my first ever experience of it and I just wanted to narrow down my option on style/colour and to actually start feeling like a bride. She just seemed to want me to pick something so she could attend to other customers because the store had people waiting. Overall I was disappointed. I will be back to wed2be but I will be going to another store in the hope it's a bit less pressure and more time to actually browse options ."
(Edinbrough) - Posted 7 months ago
Which WED2B Store did you visit? Bristol
"I was dressed by heavenly, Although a friendly girl she was not very helpful seemed disinterested and didn’t get the grasp of what I was looking for, telling me that the dresses I was going for were not what she “liked” proffering a more bohemian look ? Luckily the shop was quiet as it was a Sunday so two of your other staff members were able to help giving more suited help and had a far greater knowlage on dresses available and what would be fitting to myself."
(WED2B Bristol) - Posted 8 months ago