WED2B UK & Ireland Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
customer service
Read WED2B UK & Ireland Reviews

About WED2B UK & Ireland:

With bridal stores nationwide, open 7 days a week, our Bridal Consultants are always available to help you find the perfect style and fit. We don’t offer appointments! Browse & try on as many dresses as you wish without the need to book in advance & once you find the one you can purchase your dress on the day to take home. With dresses £599 and under (Excluding Platinum Edition) we are proud to offer beautiful and exclusive wedding dresses without the luxury price tag. We believe it’s the perfect marriage of quality, luxury & affordability!

01908 061 341

info@wed2b.co.uk

Tell us how WED2B UK & Ireland made you happy
Went to Brighton and London and served by Paige; a wonderful experience in both shops. Very friendly staff who were very helpful without pressure to purchase. Dresses are an excellent price. It was worth visiting both stores as they had different sizes and styles. Also good advice on how to alter the dresses and the alternatives available.
Chloe at the Norwich store is fantastic, she is really knowledgeable about the dresses etc. She is such a calming influence. Lovely atmosphere. Great experience.
Visited the Manchester store and was greeted by Gabby who made us feel at ease and allowed us to try on as many dresses as we wanted. Even getting other dresses that I might have liked whilst I was trying on the ones I picked. Couldn’t recommend the store enough, so happy to have a Wed2B dress for my wedding in 2021!
We went to your Leeds store 1st, the staff were lovely and helpful, I tried on quite a few dresses. I realy liked 1 in Perticular, but when trying it on didn’t fit, It could have gone to a seamstress but I decided to look else where, After leaving the shop an thinking about it I foned your customer services to see if they knew a shop that had it close by, 40 miles away in Hull, they put the dress to the side while we arrived, when we arrived it was waiting, I did try on some more while I was there. But still loved the one I came for. Zoe helped me with everything, she was great and realy patient, I walked away with everything I needed, Thankyou Zoe
Kim at the stoke store was fantastic. Enthusiastic, patient and knowledgeable. When I left I realised I had been there 3 hours but it felt like half an hour. Really enjoyable and put me at ease. I felt no pressure to buy a dress but purchased a dress that Kim recommended for me.
Went to the Nottingham branch. Customer service was amazing. Rose really helped me pick my dress and made me feel very comfortable and she knew her stuff! All the staff were lovely and friendly. The price of the dress was incredible. One happy bride here!
So I had dress doubt. Really really awful brutal Dress doubt that meant I wasn’t sleeping. My Mum and I returned to the Camberley store and explained the situation, and they were fantastic in allowing me to try on the dress I had already bought and the dress I wish I had bought. We spent a while in the shop, and eventually realised that my first dress was not the dress, and the I had been massively swept up in the moment and bought it based on other people’s reactions. So while I now have to sell one dress, I’ve found my dream dress and I cannot wait to wear it again!
Sandra in your Dublin store was so helpful, she is very knowledgeable and fantastic at putting a nervous bride at ease. Love love love my beautiful dress. Thank you so much Sandra Carol
Katie in Bournemouth was Really helpful s found what I was looking for straight away Thank you somuch
Went to Bromley and was served by Mercedes. staff are helpful and easy going no pressure put on you to buy. Found what I wanted quickly and was given options for accessories.
Where do I begin? This was my daughters second visit to the Bristol store, we were greeted by Eve who was lovely from the moment we entered, Eve was on the floor greeting and chatting to future brides and there bridal parties assisting with dresses not once did she miss a chance to speak to everyone in the store. We were then greeted by Sarah who was going to be fitting my daughter with her dress choices, she was bubbly chatty and passionate about assisting my daughter it was like she was part of our bridal party, she was excited to open the curtain and show us how beautiful my daughter looked which made a difference even Eve came back over to comment on the dresses my daughter tried on, these 2 ladies went above and beyond today in your store an absolute credit to the store and business, then to come home and Sarah had put a note in with the dress to my daughter which was a lovely touch and meant everything to us thank you Sarah xx
(Bristol) - Posted 1 day ago
Visited the Surbiton store for the third time today to pick up my dress and had such a wonderful experience so would recommend this shop to any bride! I was looked after by Bailey who was so wonderful and helpful. Loved it!
Went to the Wrexham store and the staff there were all brilliant! Melissa who helped me was absolutely amazing! I had no idea what i was looking for and came home with the perfect dress!
(Wrexham) - Posted 1 day ago
Highly recommend wedding shopping here I found my perfect dress all thanks to the help of Helen who was amazing and made me feel so comfortable from the moment I stepped foot in the dressing room until I left the store. All the staff were welcoming and made you feel important thank you ladies xx
I visited the store in hull on Saturday. What a wonderful experience it was. I had no idea what to expect, but I could never have imagined what great service I would received. I was worried it might be awkward as like a lot of woman I am body conscious, but somehow I managed to completely forget that. I also worried that as I'm so picky that I would never find anything. I couldn't have been farther from the truth, nothing was too much trouble for the lovely ladies who helped me find my perfect dress and all of its accessories. The lovely Ebony who tied me into endless dresses until i finally bought one with a zip, had such patience and understanding. In the end i had a team of people trying to make my dres THE ONE. The store colleagues were kind and friendly and the customer service was second to non. I can't say enough to reccomend them. To top it all off, I was genuinely shocked buy the great price. Thank you all so much x
Katie Louise was so helpful from the minute I met her she was so relaxed and made the whole experience easy and stress free. She gave us great advice on styles and helped me determine the style I that suited both my bridesmaids. thank you so much for a friendly service
Totally amazing thank you so much found THE ONE ! at wednesbury store Racheal was brilliant from the moment I walked into the store she made me feel at ease and I walked out feeling amazing thank you so much Racheal ❤
Found my dream dress thanks to Racheal at wednesbury. So helpful put me at ease. Excellent service your amazing thank you so much Racheal :-)
Exeter ❤ we had an amazing experience. Was made to feel special and appreciated the attention we had.
Amazing experience and environment here! You can come and find your dream dress! Thanks for everyone
Debbie in the Shirley branch was amazing. From minute I set foot in the store she made me feel at ease and from the first few words I said she somehow knew the dress for me. I trusted her opinion and tried something I didn’t like on the rack and fell in love! Very very funny very friendly and made the whole experience a lot less stressful than I imagined! Love you Debbie!
(WED2B Birmingham (Shirley)) - Posted 1 day ago