WED2B Reviews

of reviewers recommend WED2B
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read WED2B Reviews

About WED2B:

With bridal stores nationwide, open 7 days a week, our Bridal Consultants are always available to help you find the perfect style and fit. We don’t offer appointments! Browse & try on as many dresses as you wish without the need to book in advance & once you find the one you can purchase your dress on the day to take home. With dresses £599 and under (Excluding Platinum Edition) we are proud to offer beautiful and exclusive wedding dresses without the luxury price tag. We believe it’s the perfect marriage of quality, luxury & affordability!

01908 061 341

WED2B 5 star review on 29th December 2018
Leah
WED2B 5 star review on 19th December 2018
Sophie Bainbridge
Cleo called today and whilst we couldn't go in to store to pick my dream dress, the experience was just as good, she made me feel at ease and was very much open to answering all the questions me and my sister had.

I can't wait to see my dress once the stores open and it's a shame I won't get to meet Cleo in person when I try it on.

Such Lovely service in an uncertain world
Even during lockdown, staff were still very helpful, couldn’t have asked for more

Thanks again
I recently spoke to Lottie over the phone for some advice before ordering my dream dress using their click and collect service. She was so friendly and helpful and answered all the questions I had (I had a few!) She followed up her call with an email explaining details we had spoken about and I cant wait to place my order and try on in store when they open :) Thank you Lottie 😊
I recently spoke with Ellie over the phone regarding the ‘Raine’ dress. I was unsure about ordering it and had many questions. Ellie was a fantastic help! Not only was she patient and professional, but she put my mind at ease. Ellie also explained different avenues if I decided I was not happy with the dress, including the returns policy. She even helped to advise me on why accessories would match the dress, which are priced very reasonably! She did not rush me into making a decision but allowed me to take my time and get back to her when I was ready. I have now ordered the dress and some accessories and look forward to trying it on when the stores open up again! Thanks for all your help :)
I decided to purchase my bridesmaid dresses from WED2B and the team have adapted brilliantly to all the store closures and changes caused by Covid. With my bridesmaids not being able to go into a store to try a dress on, we have relied on the size guide on the website. When I had a question about sizing I used the webchat on the website and was immediately helped by Becca, who answered some of my questions and arranged for me to have a call with a store advisor about my more specific dress questions. Within half an hour I was called by Lottie from the Milton Keynes store, who was really helpful and friendly and answered all my questions, which has been a big help in choosing our dresses. The customer service from WED2B and the adaptations that they have made in order to keep helping people during a very uncertain time for everyone has been brilliant - thank you so much!
I was getting stressed about the fact shops are closed and worried I would not be able to find a wedding dress in time. However, after speaking to Emma on the phone I feel much better. She was really helpful and I have ordered my dress to be tried on when the shops re open after the lockdown. Thank you Emma!
Telephone call during lockdown with Cleo who was able to reassure and advise me about dresses. I'm just about to order one for click and collect.
I asked for a call today to have a chat about wedding dress options and Emma was absolutely wonderful!
It was really lovely to have a chat about wedding stuff with someone who really cared and was a good laugh too! I would absolutely recommend the call service, really made my day!
Thank you Emma l! ☺️
Hannah was kind, patient and very knowledgeable about the dresses I was interested in. She made me feel happy with my choice and answered my (many) questions competently and quickly. Thank you!!!
I spoke with CLEO today and my God she was so patience, took her time to explain and gave me good advice and suggestions. Thanks cleo, Uve taken away my nightmare
We have had to change our wedding due to covid Cleo becca natasha gave been so supportive. I spoke to Cleo this evening. I felt so at ease and felt I was in great hands. Thank you so very much.
Spoke to Emma on the phone today and she was very helpful in helping me narrow down which dress I would like and reassuring me about how the whole process will work during COVID! It put my nerves at ease. Thanks a lot!
When I first got on the website, I was so nervous and stuck, I didn't know where to look or how to ask for help. When I plucked up the courage to start a conversation on the Chat part, I was even more nervous coz I didn't know how to explain what I was looking for, and when I gave my email address to one of the staff and started talking through email I gained my confidence and started to explain the kind of wedding dress I'm looking for. When I found my dream dress, I ordered it straight away, when I explained I'm Profoundly Deaf, she did everything in power to help me by getting in touch with the team and explained that they would need to email me when dress arrives. I cannot thank her any more than I already am doing. Without her help, I wouldn't have had a clue what I were supposed to do, so thank you from the bottom of my heart, I cannot wait to see and receive my dress soon
I was unsure of sizing and click and collect options during this uncertain period of lockdown but Ellie offered to call and talk me through it. She had lots of advice about sizing, style and had first-hand experience of dressing brides in the dresses I am interested in so her knowledge was invaluable! I can't wait to try them on - thank you!
I just said Yes to the Dress with the help of the lovely Hannah💯 I'd highly recommend WED2B. Hannah answered all my queries and offered lots of extra valuable information. The whole process went like a breeze. Thank you🤗
Emma was absolutely amazing and helped me to no end! She was so fantastic I ordered a dress to click and collect. She made it fun, exciting and really helped me to get excited. And you can understand in covid lockdown 2.5 it was getting to the point of nothing was fabulous like it should be when choosing things for your big day. So I would definitely recommend wed2b call back. Thank you so much Emma!
I spoke to Sammi over the phone and she was so so helpful and kind. I'll definitely be buying my wedding dress from here
Cleo was so lovely and helped me find the perfect dress. Thank you
Due to the current situation it is not possible to go and try the dresses but WED2B has been super helpful and flexible with the new policies they have in place right now due to the pandemic. I bought my dress and I feel comfortable and happy to have received such a great help from Emma over the phone. Can't wait to go and pick it up!!! Thanks a lot Emma!
Loved my Greek style wedding dress from Wed2be Bristol!
WED2B is rated 4.91 based on 8,373 reviews