WED2B UK & Ireland Reviews

customer service
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read WED2B UK & Ireland Reviews

About WED2B UK & Ireland:

With bridal stores nationwide, open 7 days a week, our Bridal Consultants are always available to help you find the perfect style and fit. We don’t offer appointments! Browse & try on as many dresses as you wish without the need to book in advance & once you find the one you can purchase your dress on the day to take home. With dresses £599 and under (Excluding Platinum Edition) we are proud to offer beautiful and exclusive wedding dresses without the luxury price tag. We believe it’s the perfect marriage of quality, luxury & affordability!

01908 061 341

info@wed2b.co.uk

Tell us how WED2B UK & Ireland made you happy
Went to Brighton and London and served by Paige; a wonderful experience in both shops. Very friendly staff who were very helpful without pressure to purchase. Dresses are an excellent price. It was worth visiting both stores as they had different sizes and styles. Also good advice on how to alter the dresses and the alternatives available.
Wed2be Surbiton... has the most wonderful staff they have made dress shopping the best experience ever I’m so in love with my dress.
Had an amazing experience at the Norwich store. My daughter was extremely nervous when we went in but was put at ease by the manager as we enter and Evie who helped us was amazing. She took so much time and effort in helping my daughter choose an amazing dress. Thank you all so much for all your time and making the experience one to remember.
I highly recommend Wed2be in London-Baker Street. I've just bought my dress (Thalia/Heidi/champagne) and I couldn't be happier. All the dresses look better at the store than any pictures online, please go and try them on. The whole team came to support me, being all very gentle. You'll be also lucky if you're assisted by Janelle, she is so sweet and professional.
Lily & Karren in the Dublin store are the absolute dream team! They came to the rescue for my sister who was left without a dress very close to her big day. They made every effort to turn a stressful and upsetting time into a pleasant and positive expensive experience. I can not speak highly enough about theses girls and this shop.
keren and Lilly in the Dublin store were amazing they really saved the day for my friend who was let down with her original dress. Thanks again girls for all your help
I went to wed2b in Dublin in a rush after my dress supplier ran away with my money and didn't order my dress, the girls that helped me Karen and Lily were both so helpful and understanding and went above and beyond to find "the dress" for me. left with my dress and all the extra's and my flower girl dressed aswell. Litrally become the Hero's of the day for me.
Exeter ❤ Such a wonderful and positive experience with all of the girls here, especially Tina, who helped me pick out the perfect dress. She was kind and helpful. Highly recommend Wed2B!
Katie and linette in Bournemouth were very patient and took lots of time to help me find the right dress, I also got a matching dress for my daughter. Thankyou !
Fantastic time! No need for nerves, there is such a great vibe and feeling of support. I absolutly loved my experience, especially as it was my first ever time trying bridal dresses. Guess what! I only tried on 4 dresses and walked away with THE ONE! I 100% recommend Wed2Be bridal store in Chelmsford.
(WED2B Essex (Chelmsford)) - Posted 1 day ago
The whole experience was amazing. Each member of staff had excellent knowledge and skills and made me feel like the only customer in the shop. The dresses are beautiful and such a good price. Thank you so much.
I went to the Leeds store and was served by Natalie, she was friendly and chatty and made me feel very at ease. The customer service was excellent, I purchased my dress at a great price and was given advice about alterations and caring for the dress.
Amy and Charley - Southampton Fantastic service! They let me try on as many dresses and styles as I wanted :) Would recommend! Thanks girls x
Southampton siann- Really lovely and helpful, no pressure and totally relaxed. Lots of choice and matched accessories perfectly. I found my dress!
Just wanted to say again a MASSIVE thank you to Chloe in the Camberley store for having patience with me and also to the other ladies working there - nothing but kindness and great customer service! Thank you for helping pick the right dress for the big day! It was my first ever experience and it only took 4 dresses to find ‘THE ONE’ but you just know when it feels right and it is the best overwhelming feeling. Thank you again :) x
Visited on a quiet Tuesday morning with my mum and little boy. We were looked after by Mandy who was professional, knowledgable and more than that - genuinely took care of us a family, even finding a box of toys so the little one could play quietly. The set up is fantastic - great range of dresses, well layout and functional, spacious changing rooms. Couldn’t recommend enough.
Well what can I say that probably hasn't been said before, I came into the Shirley branch with my sister and friend really not looking forward to trying on dresses after the loss of my mom. After picking 4 dresses to try on the time came to get into them straight away my consultant made me feel totally at ease and nothing was to much trouble for her. The first dress was a total hit and my entourage loved the dress the second one we all agreed was a no go our lovely assistant then went and picked a dress for me and the instant I put the dress on I knew it was the one for me absolutely loved my experience highly recommend x
I was in the Dublin shop 2 weeks ago and I was met by a lovely girl (sorry can’t remember her name) who was so friendly. I was assisted by Emma in the fitting room, I tried on 3 dresses but Emma knew of one that I didn’t pick so she got that for me! My cousin was also assisted by Emma last year and we both agree that the passion she has about her job is what made our visits so special!
Southampton - Amy and Charley Visited wed2b today and the girls couldn't of been more friendly and helpful and took what I wanted in to account really well I didn't feel pressured in to buying anything that wasn't anything but perfect and luckily found my dream dress
Charley & Amy - Southampton Absolutely amazing experience 😊 Charley and Amy made me feel so special and took the time to try different styles and accessories on with each dress. I only came to try some sizes on and left with my dress 😍 would highly recommend.
I am not a girly girl and I thought I was going to hate this whole process. I was assisted by Mary who was very professional, kind and genuinely cared that you were getting the experience you needed. Mary could not have been more helpful in dress selection, accessories and nothing was too much trouble. I would definitely recommend coming here.
WED2B UK & Ireland is rated 4.88 based on 4,391 reviews