WED2B UK & Ireland Reviews

of reviewers recommend WED2B UK & Ireland
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read WED2B UK & Ireland Reviews

About WED2B UK & Ireland:

With bridal stores nationwide, open 7 days a week, our Bridal Consultants are always available to help you find the perfect style and fit. We don’t offer appointments! Browse & try on as many dresses as you wish without the need to book in advance & once you find the one you can purchase your dress on the day to take home. With dresses £599 and under (Excluding Platinum Edition) we are proud to offer beautiful and exclusive wedding dresses without the luxury price tag. We believe it’s the perfect marriage of quality, luxury & affordability!

01908 061 341

info@wed2b.co.uk

I bought my dress from WED2B Gateshead yesterday. I was treated extremely well from entering to leaving and all staff were helpful and welcoming. I found my dream dress and was helped by Danielle. Couldn't be happier with the service I received from everyone!
The team were fab . The girl who looked after me was amazing ! But I paid 12.00 for delivery from manchester to liverpool . Went to pick up my dress took half a day off work for this to get there and my dress had been delivered to the wrong store . Disappointed. I would of expected to be refunded the delivery but they wouldn't do this for me
I was nervous but sales assistant made me feel at ease nothing was too much! First dress I tried was the one!! Only criticism is that when she put the final look together she put on a hair band clip and belt for effect I thought but when I went to pay, was charged for them as well as the dress which I didn’t ask for. When I brought it the their attention they corrected it straight away and apologised.. but just be aware! Overall extremely happy with dress and experience.
The First Lady I saw was helpful with styling but not as friendly towards the people I took with me. I had very good service from Fiona who ran around the shop trying to find me my perfect dress. She was very engaging and wanted me to get it right. She was friendly towards my friends and also listened to them. I’m so happy with the dress I found which needs some alterations but Fiona provided me with information on seamstresses who can do this. The cost was nothing compared to other places.
I had a pleasant experience with Melissa she was very helpful with dresses at the Bournemouth store. Cant thank you enough for making me feel so comfy here....
Emily in Bournemouth was lovely, made me feel so relaxed and I was very pleased to leave with my dress. Thank you Emily you're a star!
I had a great experience here. The staff were all lovely and very helpful. They knew the stock well as when I asked to see a specific dress they were able to get it for me or tell me they didn’t have it in stock that day. As it works on a no appointment system I did mark it down for the wait we had prior to trying on dresses. Having said this, there was comfy seating and the staff kept it all very organised and kept us informed. I’m not very patient but I’m glad I was able to wait as I did find THE dress and I love it. The stock that was available did seem to have a lot of lace. I was there for a satin dress and felt slightly limited as there were maybe only 2-3 satin dresses in my size with the rest all being lace. I’m very happy with my purchase as I got the perfect mix of all elements I was looking for in a dress. The price was amazing (almost too good to be true) and for everything (dress, veil, underskirt and packaging inc hanger) came well under budget for me. I was worried that with low prices I would feel like the dresses felt cheap but this is not the case. The quality is fab, cannot fault it. Overall a great experience, waiting time was a slight off put but they do say good things come to those who wait.
I recently purchased a wonderful dream wedding dress and was served by Amy who was absolutely wonderful and so patient helpful and professional at all times. The whole experience was great and myself and my bridal team had an amazing time with Amy. Keep up the excellent work Amy and Thanks for all your help. Paula.
Great place to go for getting wedding dress, staff very helpful (Jess) who found my dream dress and spent hours with me helping me try so many on. Only down side is my bridesmaids that had to sit though this with no refrshments, i think you should be allowed a cuppa or glass of bubbles in the seating area, theres not many of the dresses that actually leave the changing cubicle.
Staff were very friendly & Kayleigh who looked after me was very helpful, helping me find my ideal dress.
Kelly was amazingly patient and helpful Knew exactly what I was looking for (even before I did lol) I'm not a good shopper and I dont 'do' dresses, but she helped me find the perfect one for my forthcoming nuptials
Exeter ❤ Dressed by Nicola ❤
I was a little disappointed as there wasn’t as many dresses as I was led to believe, didn’t like the fact when the first 4 dresses were no good I had to go back to the queue again! But I did find my ideal dress for my wedding so very happy with that, just wanted to mention Jordann from Ashford who was amazing! Thank you 😊
Anne-Marie at Southampton - brilliant service, very thoughtful and patient. I said yes to the dress due to her knowing what I wanted
The lady Deb was very helpful and she was fine with my wanting to try on different dresses.
*Southampton* Felt so comfortable from start to finish the girls were lovely and helpful and honest I didnt feel rushed or presursed being plus size dress shopping was an expensive i wasnt looking forward to but over the moon with my out come
Staff were all very friendly & helpful and most of all patient.
Lovely staff at the Bolton store:) Beth was very friendly and hepful:) no rushing or pressure. A v relaxed time.
Found my wedding dress in the Bromley store yesterday! Was served by Emma, she was lovely and made me feel so relaxed! Can’t wait to go back and get my flower girl’s dress
Polina was very helpful and skilled
Amber at Bournemouth was very helpful. We felt we would have liked more sizes in the colours. However overall we were happy with the service.
WED2B UK & Ireland is rated 4.91 based on 7,166 reviews