WED2B UK & Ireland Reviews

of reviewers recommend WED2B UK & Ireland
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read WED2B UK & Ireland Reviews

About WED2B UK & Ireland:

With bridal stores nationwide, open 7 days a week, our Bridal Consultants are always available to help you find the perfect style and fit. We don’t offer appointments! Browse & try on as many dresses as you wish without the need to book in advance & once you find the one you can purchase your dress on the day to take home. With dresses £599 and under (Excluding Platinum Edition) we are proud to offer beautiful and exclusive wedding dresses without the luxury price tag. We believe it’s the perfect marriage of quality, luxury & affordability!

01908 061 341

info@wed2b.co.uk

Tell us how WED2B UK & Ireland made you happy
Went to Brighton and London and served by Paige; a wonderful experience in both shops. Very friendly staff who were very helpful without pressure to purchase. Dresses are an excellent price. It was worth visiting both stores as they had different sizes and styles. Also good advice on how to alter the dresses and the alternatives available.
Great selection of dresses and really reasonably priced. The lady helping me try them on also did a great job of finding some that were my style that I hadn't spotted based on what I'd picked out. I decided to return my dress..there was nothing wrong with it but it was a bit of an impulse buy, I'd only meant to have a look and hadn't realised how much I would love it and it's a big unplanned expense so close to Christmas. The staff were wonderful and it was zero hassle, no questions asked and I felt no pressure to try to keep it. My best friend has bought her bridesmaid dresses from here and they're beautiful with a great selection of styles and colours. Brilliant shop. Looking forward to going back for a less impulsive purchase in the future
Today I was helped by Tanya in the Leeds store, she was amazing, nothing was too much for her and she had such good knowledge of what would look good and feel good on me, she listened to all of my worries and was even able to work things out from my rabbles when I wasn’t too sure how to describe my ideas, she was so patient. understanding and helpful as a result I came away with my dream dress and all the extras to go with it I can’t thank you enough Tanya and the team at wed2B Leeds!!!!! Xx
I was dressed by Iris and Harriet in Bristol, I loved the experience, the girls really helped me on my visit and were very patient when trying on so many dresses. I love my dress and am so excited for my big day. thank you x
bridal consultant:kayla Bristol store very friendly, engaging and helpful. very relaxed, stood back and really allowed us to visualise the dresses properly.
So happy to spent some time at wed2b Bournemouth. Melissa was so helpful when trying on the dresses. She was kind and polite and not pushy atal. She suggested a dress which I absolutely loved and will be back with my mum very soon ! Thank you ! Xx
exeter❤ Chloe and Jade were amazing, super helpful, and they were so invested in my dream dress. They suggested dresses that suited my shape and I was so grateful! Thanks girls for helping me pick the one!
I bought my wedding dress today from wed2be in rotherham Emma was so good with me and helped with what ever I wanted! I tried on quite a few dresses and she was so patient and made me feel so special! I would recommend going to wed2be for a dress there are so many gorgeous ones to suit everybody’s figure! Thank you so much Emma for helping me find my dream dress!!!
Nicola at the Derby branch was so helpful in helping me to find my dress. I tried on a range but it was the last one that Nicola picked that really stood out for me. Thank you for the lovely experience!
Had a fantastic time with Katie at the Bournemouth store. She really helped me work put what I like and what I feel my best in. Although didn't buy one today she really made this experience and knows her fabrics, dresses and seamstress tips!
Exeter❤ excellent service from the welcome as soon as in the door to the end purchase. Jade was extremely attentive, friendly and knowledgeable. Made me feel very comfortable.
Exeter❤ absolutely loved my experience, I was made to feel very comfortable and relaxed. Very experienced and friendly advisors. Highly recommend.
Just at the Dublin store.. Just fab
The staff at Wed2B Surbiton were so warm and friendly. They were incredibly helpful when I couldn't decide on which veil to go with. Will be back there for the flower girl dresses!
All the staff were brilliant at Wed2B in Surbiton. Especially when I couldn't decide on which veil I should go for. I will be going back there for the flower girl dress!
I honestly can’t thank wed2be enough. Made my experience amazing. I have been following on Facebook for sometime and had a list of dresses that I liked. I ended up with one from my list. Caroline was just amazing. Really made my time there special. Really knowledgable and professional. Can’t thank her enough. My friend was getting a bridesmaid dress too and she was just brilliant with us both. Really highly recommend the Belfast store. Once you go there you will not go anywhere else. You will not be disappointed. 5 star experience.
Wed2b Swindon Claire It was my first time trying on dresses and I felt so comfortable! Thank you so much 😊
Wed2b Swindon Claire Thank you so much for all your help today. I didn't know what exactly I was looking for and didn't intend to buy today but you found me the perfect dress. So happy with it.
Wonderful experience at the Swindon store thanks to Maya, Mazy and Jasmine. Very helpful :)
Exeter❤ Jade, well what can we say, what a lovely young lady, wonderful greeting very helpful. Will be back and would recommend Wed2b to everyone. First time besides me that has brought my other half to tears. Thank you so much,
Really friendly and knowledgeable. Great service, two very happy bridesmaids! Thanks so much....
WED2B UK & Ireland is rated 4.88 based on 4,660 reviews