WED2B UK Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend WED2B UK

About WED2B UK: - With bridal stores nationwide, open 7 days a week, our Bridal Consultants are always available to help you find the perfect style and fit. We don’t offer appointments! Browse & try on as many dresses as you wish without the need to book in advance & once you find the one you can purchase your dress on the day to take home. With dresses £599 and under (Excluding Platinum Edition) we are proud to offer beautiful and exclusive wedding dresses without the luxury price tag. We believe it’s the perfect marriage of quality, luxury & affordability!

01908 061 341

info@wed2b.co.uk

Tell us how WED2B UK made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
customer service
Zoë
"We went to the Chelmsford store on Sunday 6th Jan. As I have some men in my bridal party, we couldn't be in the main changing room, but Amy was so accomodating and arranged us to be in a different area so we could all be there together. From start to finish, Amy was brilliant. I had basically no idea of what I wanted and she listened to everything I said and pulled some beautiful dresses for me to try. Loved the whole experience! We're going back for round 2 this Sunday and hoping to see Amy again!"
Mrs A Poppy-Morgan
"I went to your Cardiff and Bristol store and the staff was so friendly and helpful, made me feel special even tho they were very busy and had many others waiting. I had a great time trying on some amazing dresses. My wedding day was amazing and wish I could do it again so I can wear my Dress again I got married on Friday 8th June 2018"
Sarah Jane Kerbey
"Wed2Be Camberley was the first bridal store I stepped foot in since being engaged and what an experience it was! From the moment I walked in I was treated like a Princess! Kara the lady who fitted me was amazing and ever so honest in all my dress choices! (Which is what you need!) From helping me get into the complex dresses to letting me waltz around the room to get a feel for the dresses without rushing me or hurrying me along. I felt so relaxed and calm throughout my fitting and it will be an experience I will treasure forever as I had my Mum by my side throughout. Thank you so much for making my visit so memorable!"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
Which WED2B Store did you visit? Bolton
"Lovely, friendly, knowledgeable staff who weren't at all pushy, got to know you and had brilliant advice. Good choice of dresses at an excellent price. Can't recommend highly enough."
(Bolton) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Big H was wonderful at the Hinckley store. I was there last weekend with my mum and sister. She was so calm and patient and didn't make me feel rushed. She didn't assume I would like certain styles and let me see what suited me best. I not only came away with a dress but a smile on my face from such a wonderful experience. Thank you so much xx"
Posted 11 minutes ago
"I came to wed2b in Nottingham and from arriving to leaving I felt at such ease....chloe at wed2b helped me with my wedding dresses and she is an absolute dream nothing was ever too much, she couldn’t do enough for me....I did find my dream dress and I cannot wait to wear it.....thankyou so much to all the staff at Nottingham wed2b highly recommend"
Posted 11 minutes ago
"I visited the Surbiton store yesterday and had the pleasure of being looked after by Lottie. She was amazing..... knowledgable, honest, focused, passionate and so helpful. She made the experience just lovely and accessorised the dress perfectly. I walked away with a beautiful dress for my special day 😍"
Posted 15 minutes ago
"I was in the Glasgow store yesterday and I found my dress. I had such an amazing experience. I am in love with my dress I cannot wait to wear it on the day. The staff were so friendly and made me feel so comfortable. Thank you gir giving me my bridal moment! I will highly recommend your store to everyone looking for their dress and special moment. X"
Posted 1 hour ago
"We had a 10 minute stop at Wed2Be Norwich. Impersonal service Very poor selection. Dresses damaged . I cant understand why anyone would use this company for their special day."
"I live in Cornwall and travelled up to the Exeter store with the hope of finding my dream dress. I had searched the website and took screenshots of all my favourite styles to be prepared for my appointment. When I arrived with my entourage of six lovely ladies, we were given such a warm welcome and I was asked lots of questions about what I was looking for. I showed Stef the pictures on my phone and she whisked me off down the aisles of dresses and helped me pick out four dresses in all different style so I could see what I liked on the best (my shape has changed a lot since losing 5 stone in a year!) The store was busy as it had just opened, so my entourage and I had a bit of a wait on the sofas, where we watched other brides try on their dresses. When it was my turn, I was taken into a changing room by Tina and started the process of finding my dream dress. I had no idea it would be the first that I tried!!! I was in tears, my entourage was in tears, it was the one! Everything I had ever pictured in my head. The dress I dreamed of getting married in. The weight of the dress, the stunning train, the intricate detail. These dresses are quality!!! But the prices are incredible. My consultant Tina was so caring and sweet throughout the whole process, and I loved the whole ‘Say Yes to the Dress’ vibe the whole appointment had. It just made it feel even more special. I tried on all four dresses, but number 1 had it. I walked away with my dream dress, the one I’d admired online and spotted in store straight away, and the first dress I tried. It was meant to be. The dress plus all the accessories I purchased after getting ‘jacked up’ came in at less than just the dress at any other bridal boutiques, and that alone is something worth visiting Wed2b for. From start to finish I was beaming, and a day later I’m still buzzing. It was an incredible, happy, beautiful day, and the ladies, Stef and Tina, that I dealt with clearly love their jobs. They made the whole experience a pleasure from the word go. Thank you Wed2b, I now can’t wait for my June wedding next year. (Also to mention, my dress and accessories were packed away beautifully in a storage case and I left with a lovely card congratulating me from my consultant. Such a special and personal touch.)"
"I went to wed2b Swindon today for my bridesmaid dresses and had Georgia help us, she was absolutely amazing had a really relaxing experience. Would definitely recommend. Also got my wedding dress from here and it is perfect!! AMAZING"
"Came in to try veils, accessories and bridesmaids dresses. All staff were lovely and helpful especially Melissa and Kayleigh B. Thank you 😊"
"Really helpful made me feel very relaxed about it all definitely recommend this place.Prices are amazing."
"Southampton girls so very helpful, walked away with my dress xx"
"Wed2b Swindon Claire Fantastic service. Claire showed me different accessories which transformed the beautiful dress into the dress of my dreams, which I purchased on the day. Thank you."
"Southampton, Sophie - absolutely incredible service. Sophie went out of her way to ensure I had the product I wanted in the size I needed after purchasing it months ago and it now being too big for me. She truly saved the day! I am one very happy bride. Thank you Sophie!"
"Southampton, Amy - Such a lovely girl, went above and beyond to make me feel at ease and find me the perfect dress! Thank you so much for you help!!!! Didn't plan on buying a dress today but thanks to Amy, she helped me find the dream dress!!"
"Bournemouth store Melissa and Kayleigh B were fantastic organising dresses for our three bridesmaids. They are all very different characters so it was amazing that it was so easy to find dresses which they are all extremely happy with. Well done!"
"Southampton, Siann - was amazing so friendly and couldn't advise me any better! Tried lots if dresses and said yes to the first one!! Thank you sian"
"Went to Swindon store and was helped by a lovely girl called Lucy. She made me feel comfortable and special and had a lot of knowledge about every dress and accessory I tried on. She was very friendly towards both my sisters and mum too. Ended up saying yes to the dress and lots of tears!!! Thank you :) Emma x"
"Southampton, Bridesmaids, Phoebe - lovely experience trying on our dresses, wonderful space for show casing them and to get a feel for the dresses. Fisher bridemaids x"
"Lucy and her colleagues were very helpful on my second visit t the Bournemouth store. They were very accommodating with me trying on my dress again with a number of different accessories to ensure I was happy with my choices. They helped my maid of honour try on all the different styles of dresses so that we felt sure about her favourite styles. It is always a pleasure to come into this store."
"I have just found my dream dress at the Swindon branch! Ria made the experience so easy and enjoyable! :) thanks!"
"harriet from Bristol what an experience! I have been watching the Caterina dress since the day I got engaged, and it had always been out of stock in all my local stores, but it came back in friday and from the online live chat to the buying of the dress the service at Wed2b was nothing but excellent. it was everything imagined it to be. I said yes to a Wed2b dress!"
WED2B UK is rated 4.87 based on 3,768 reviews