WED2B Reviews

of reviewers recommend WED2B
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read WED2B Reviews

About WED2B:

With bridal stores nationwide, open 7 days a week, our Bridal Consultants are always available to help you find the perfect style and fit. We don’t offer appointments! Browse & try on as many dresses as you wish without the need to book in advance & once you find the one you can purchase your dress on the day to take home. With dresses £599 and under (Excluding Platinum Edition) we are proud to offer beautiful and exclusive wedding dresses without the luxury price tag. We believe it’s the perfect marriage of quality, luxury & affordability!

01908 061 341

WED2B 5 star review on 29th December 2018
Leah
WED2B 5 star review on 19th December 2018
Sophie Bainbridge
I bought my dress from WED2B Gateshead yesterday. I was treated extremely well from entering to leaving and all staff were helpful and welcoming. I found my dream dress and was helped by Danielle. Couldn't be happier with the service I received from everyone!
Today, I purchased my dream dress at WED2B Chelmsford and it was amazing. First of all, they were really COVID safe (taking temperatures, had hand sanitiser accessible at all times and followed social distancing rules) and they explained what the rules were within the shop. I was served by a lovely woman called Jessica who was extremely patient and helpful. She was very complimentary and understood what I wanted and what my vision was for my big day. I was apprehensive at first because of COVID and also because I had never tried on wedding dresses before but was quickly put at ease and really enjoyed my visit. Thank you!
Posted 50 minutes ago
I came into the store a little nervous worried I wouldn't find anything I liked or that would fit.I was put at complete ease when the lovely Natalie served me she knew exactly what would flatter my shape and even tryed me in styles I didn't think that would suit me.Within a hour I found e my dream dress would recommend to anyone who is looking for a wedding dress.
Posted 51 minutes ago
I bought my dream dress from the Gateshead store yesterday. I walked in with total apprehension, Hannah & Julie totally put me at ease & were absolutely amazing. They were both so friendly & patient. Their Customer Service skills are beyond fantastic. They made my experience a very pleasurable exciting time. I would recommend everyone to visit this store first. I have never wrote a review ever, but I felt the service I received needed to be noted, Amazing Amazing Amazing!!!!!!!
Posted 1 hour ago
I found my perfect dress which wasn’t the problem, the first girl that I saw was absolutely lovely and I couldn’t fault how amazing and patient she was with me finding the dress. When I went to pick my dress up the assistant was so rude to the point I actually cried whilst trying my dress on and just wanted to get out. Simply ruined my day and would not recommend the Liverpool shop.
Had such a lovely experience at the Wed2B store in Camberley yesterday choosing my dress. I was helped by Andrea and she made me feel like a princess from the get go so have to thank her and the rest of the girls in the store, I am so happy that I have my wedding dress and I got the best feeling ever wearing it
Newquay 💖Emily Very warm and friendly. Excellent service. Highly recommended.
Fantastic service. Very helpful and patient ! Strongly recommend
The lady who helped me choose my dress was literally the best! Thank you so much for your help and how polite and great you was, I would definitely recommend anyone to your shop! Thank you for the best experience ever x
I have to say a massive THANK YOU to Debbie at the Shirley branch who I saw 20th April. I brought a dress the week before and after taking it home had second thoughts and wanted to exchange it. Debbie was so lovely, she totally got me as a person and what I was after, nothing was too much, she listened to what I wasn't happy with the first time and we went from there. She is an absolute credit to the team, she was honest and open about the styles that would suit and which would not and made the whole experience an so relaxing. The quality of the dress was gorgeous. I am so so happy with the dress I left with and for an affordable price too. Thank you so much Debbie and Wed2b :-)
Having had a rocky start to my wedding dress journey, I was feeling a little apprehensive on the Sunday 18th April 2021 when me and my bridal party where stood waiting for your doors to open in Hanley. How wrong I was to feel that way, we were greeted with smiling faces and utter professionalism, your staff knew what they were talking about they did not rush us, they guided us into what would suit us, it was an amazing experience I cannot thank them enough. I was looked after by Danni and Tammy who made me feel and look like a princess. I was blown away at the price and quality of the products we have bought. I have already recommended to my friends that are also getting Married. Once again thank you so much. Claire and her entourage.
I had a magical experience buying my wedding dress at WED2B Hinckley. Taz looked after me amazingly well. Upon reaching the shop, I showed a few photos that I had saved of some wedding dresses styles that I loved online. She helped me handpick a few favorites and helped me try them on. She gave me honest advice on which one fit me best and which one better complimented me which I really appreciated. The price was also affordable which was amazing. Impressed with the quality! Would recommend this shop to every bride to be!
Maxine - Ashford 💖 Maxine was so helpful and friendly when I purchased my dress. Her advice was greatly appreciated and I was made to feel comfortable and welcome. Thank you so much!
Julie in the Gateshead store was absolutely fantastic! Very patient and helpful and awesome. I tried on 5 dresses, took me about an hour, and Julie was fab helping me find what would suit me and what I liked. All.the staff were amazing, fetching me new dresses to try. Julie.went above and beyond to find me the perfect dress.
Paige from Wed2b Brighton, very accomadating and knew what to change wen trying on dresses to suit my likes. Very patient with myself and mum, was also very knowledgeable about the dresses. Thank you so much for helping me choose my dress !!
We had done a click and collect and the dress was amazing and the lady on the till was absolutely lovely! But I felt so rushed by the woman doing the fitting. I didn't get to see the back of my dress, I didn't get to try on the petticoat she brought through and it all felt a little rushed... It was "so you'll take these extras" rather than do you want to try on different belts with it? I didn't get to see any other veils and it was all a bit rushed which for the total cost of everything is a bit disappointing. Dress itself is stunning! But our experience was more than a little rushed...
I bought my dress today from Wed2B Leeds, the whole experience was brilliant from start to finish. I was served by Tanya and she was lovely so helpful and made me feel amazing. Thank you so much xx
I went to the Chelmsford store yesterday and was seen to by Jess who helped me find my lovely wedding dress! I absolutely love it and cannot be happier! I had to wait a while to try the dresses on but it was all so worth it! Jess and the other staff members were all lovely, Thank you so much for helping me!
I came in with my sister on the 19th April 2021, what a truly wonderful experience we both had, we were politely greeted by staff at the first desk, and everything explained to us and then we were explained to about the dress isles etc, we were then left to choose out 4 dresses which was nice so we could have a little natter between ourselves, once 4 dresses were chosen, we were taken to the changing rooms, which btw was the most stunning changing room we had ever been in, grey carpets running throughout and velvet sofas all around, the mirrors are the walls just made it so perfect! It smelt nice and was fresh, I don’t think I even noticed a smear on those mirrors the changing rooms were that clean, my assistant was a young girl called Katie, there’s nothing that, that lady wouldn’t do for you! She dresses me up in each dress and even helped me out of them, it was just perfect and made my experience so warming and I would always recommend this shop to anyone I know whose going to be wed and in search of a dress, I did infact say yes to my dream yesterday and have it in my bedroom now in it’s special box!, they have some beautiful gowns here and worth a try! There’s nothing these women who work in this shop won’t do, even going down to the extreme of stripping a manikin in the window for me within a couple of minutes lol 😂 brilliant price and had all the matching bridal jewellery too which were gorgeous btw! A MUST TRY in Stoke on Trent, Stoke store and ask for Katie 🥰
Had the best experience yesterday at the Chelmsford branch! Jess was amazing, really put me at ease & I found my dream dress! Shall be recommending to everyone thank you so much!
I would just like to thank Alice from the Norwich store for her amazing help finding my dress on Friday 16th April. I was very nervous about getting my dress as I am not your typical girly girl, but Alice made me feel at ease, letting me try on multiple styles and listening to what I liked and didn’t to find the dress which was perfect for me. Thank you Alice for all your help with everything!!
WED2B is rated 4.91 based on 8,726 reviews