WED2B UK & Ireland Reviews

of reviewers recommend WED2B UK & Ireland
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read WED2B UK & Ireland Reviews

About WED2B UK & Ireland:

With bridal stores nationwide, open 7 days a week, our Bridal Consultants are always available to help you find the perfect style and fit. We don’t offer appointments! Browse & try on as many dresses as you wish without the need to book in advance & once you find the one you can purchase your dress on the day to take home. With dresses £599 and under (Excluding Platinum Edition) we are proud to offer beautiful and exclusive wedding dresses without the luxury price tag. We believe it’s the perfect marriage of quality, luxury & affordability!

01908 061 341

info@wed2b.co.uk

Tell us how WED2B UK & Ireland made you happy
Went to Brighton and London and served by Paige; a wonderful experience in both shops. Very friendly staff who were very helpful without pressure to purchase. Dresses are an excellent price. It was worth visiting both stores as they had different sizes and styles. Also good advice on how to alter the dresses and the alternatives available.
Kelsey - Leeds helped me find my dream dress. She was brilliant at making me feel at ease, immediately realised my style and guiding me through the whole process. The dress I fell in love with wasn’t available in my size but Kelsey went above and beyond and sourced from another store. She is a credit to Wed2b. Thank you πŸ₯°
Cannot fault the service from the staff in Norwich. I was served by Chloe and Evie who were fantastic! Very helpful, patient and amazing at their job. I also found my dress and purchased this on this day. Great price and so much to pick from! Would recommend Wed2b to everyone.
Kayleigh at the Hinckley store was absolutely amazing. She listened to everything I wanted in the dress and found the perfect dress for me. So grateful to her. Service was fabulous
An enjoyable, comfortable and easy shopping experience at the WED2BE store in Chesham. I visited mid-week and it was much quieter than at the weekend, which made it much more relaxed. Beth was unbelievably helpful and kind, she listened and advised me, really taking in to account how each dress made me feel rather than what it looked like. She was honest and warm and encouraged me to go outside of my comfort zone and try on styles I hadn’t even considered, and I’m so glad she did! It really was a lovely experience, so much so I bought my dress that day, despite having no intention to at all, testament to the experience I had. Thank you so much to all the lovely ladies, especially the lovely Beth!
Great store with lots of choice. All staff are welcoming and friendly but a big thanks to Kelsey at Wed2bleeds especially! She helped me loads, was given complements of how stunning I am with my perfect dress and tried on different styles. I wasn't expecting to buy my dress today but i walked out with it as a very happy bride to be.
I visited the Belfast store today & was served by Katie Louise. She was so helpful & friendly helping me find my dream dress 😍 and at such a reasonable price. I will definitely be recommending the Belfast store! Thank you
Being a plus size bride I checked with live chat what sizes in the designs I liked were in stock locally. I attended norwich store, met the lovely Evie, who made us feel at ease from the off, really listened and prepped the room efficiently, was a great help and made finding the one a fantastic experience. No hard sales on extras, had great brand knowledge and suggestions. Fantastic service, products and Evie really made this experience and can not thank her enough.
WED2B Belfast store today - dealt with Shannon and she was fantastic! Really polite and friendly from the minute you walk through the door! 100% will be recommending to everyone.
Alexa in the Swindon store was amazing. She put me at ease straight away and was so incredibly knowledgable about the dresses, styles and fabrics. I had a fantastic experience buying my dress. Thank you! X
Ann-Marie at Southampton store made my visit amazing. She was full of helpful ideas and was very patient and allowed me to try on plenty of dresses, in all sizes. I trusted her recommendations and she made me feel very relaxed and at home.
WED2B HULL, Fantastic staff throughout the whole experience, finding the dress to say, " YES! " Staff are thoroughly attentive & professional, such a friendly relaxed atmosphere, all staff are a credit to the store πŸ˜πŸ’“πŸ‘°πŸ€΅πŸ’–
The ladies at the Middlesbrough store were amazing! I was greeted by a lovely lady who showed us around and then another fantastic lady, Rachel, helped me with finding my wedding dress. She was brilliant by helping me decide what I liked, what I didn’t and finally by choosing ‘the one’! Rachel was friendly, knowledgeable, keen and clearly loves her job. She definitely helped to my experience a lot better and I would highly recommend any of the lovely ladies at Wed2B! Thank you all.
Styled by Paige at Brighton, she was very helpful and polite. She helped me find my perfect dress and everything to go with it to
Exeter Yasmin ❀ Yasmin was great at grabbing all sorts of styles of dresses when I could not find what I was looking for. We eventually found it... Thank you Web2b xx
Upon arriving to the shop I immediately felt welcome all the staff were friendly. Then when trying dresses on Paige was wonderful, patient and so kind. She listened to me and my likes to dislikes. She was wonderful.
Apparently you don’t give your loyal staff any breaks throughout their shifts isn’t this slave labour and illegal??? We live in the uk and staff have rights it’s disgusting in this day and age and I bet you pay minimum wage to I’ve been to quite a few of your branches and the staff all say the same let’s hope no one faints due to lack of water/food 😑😀😳😑😀😳
Always have great service. Staff are so kind and supportive. I've bought an additional veil and its matches my day veil too.
I thought Tanya provided an excellent service to both myself and my family as she described each dress to them. She was very professional and friendly , making me feel very comfortable and special at the same time.
Exeter ❀ Nik was absolutely amazing, very helpful with all dress fittings. Made me feel happy and elegant. Lovely lady thank you very much 😘
Went to Bournemouth and was served by Emily. I was part of the bridal party and we were trying on bridesmaid dresses and wedding dresses. She was very helpful in discussing how each dress could be tailored to each person, helped us to see the dress as it would be after adjustments. Very helpful people and the manager was also very helpful in giving advice.
WED2B UK & Ireland is rated 4.90 based on 6,482 reviews