WED2B UK & Ireland Reviews

of reviewers recommend WED2B UK & Ireland
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read WED2B UK & Ireland Reviews

About WED2B UK & Ireland:

With bridal stores nationwide, open 7 days a week, our Bridal Consultants are always available to help you find the perfect style and fit. We don’t offer appointments! Browse & try on as many dresses as you wish without the need to book in advance & once you find the one you can purchase your dress on the day to take home. With dresses £599 and under (Excluding Platinum Edition) we are proud to offer beautiful and exclusive wedding dresses without the luxury price tag. We believe it’s the perfect marriage of quality, luxury & affordability!

01908 061 341

Leah
WED2B UK & Ireland 5 star review on 19th December 2018
Sophie Bainbridge
More Photos & Videos
I bought my dress from WED2B Gateshead yesterday. I was treated extremely well from entering to leaving and all staff were helpful and welcoming. I found my dream dress and was helped by Danielle. Couldn't be happier with the service I received from everyone!
Got my dress from WED2B Bolton 16/3, where the fantastic Amy helped me choose my dream dress! I couldn’t imagine getting my dress from anywhere else. The service was literally 100% from all the staff! Cannot thank Amy enough for being so patient and Calm and just genuinely nice! When trying on dresses I honestly didn’t know what I wanted and everything I thought I wouldn’t want became the dream dress! I was totally dreading my experience due to being a bigger bride, but honestly my experience couldn’t of been any better! 10/10
(Bolton) - Posted 1 month ago
The team were fab . The girl who looked after me was amazing ! But I paid 12.00 for delivery from manchester to liverpool . Went to pick up my dress took half a day off work for this to get there and my dress had been delivered to the wrong store . Disappointed. I would of expected to be refunded the delivery but they wouldn't do this for me
I visited the Ashford store on Sunday & I had the best experience!
All the staff from the moment we entered were amazing.
Extra special thanks to Kirsty who was so helpful and made me feel at ease trying all the dresses on & helped me find my perfect dress, Such a superb store & the staff just made it all even better!
(Ashford) - Posted 1 month ago
Although I didn't get my dress here, I had such a great time trying on the different styles to see what would suit me. Ornela in the London branch was fabulous & very patient with me - nothing was too much trouble. :)
(London) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi went I in Sunday and all the staff were friendly and very polite I want to say a big thank you to Laura who helped me pick my perfect dress Laura was polite and non judgemental thank you laura
Swapped Ginger for Adina on Saturday at Shirley branch. Debbie was a gods send!!!!!!! She listened to what I didn't like and what I was trying to achieve and found me the perfect dress. My advice is don't assume you will fall in love with the one you find on line, in the flesh they all look different on us mere mortals not blessed with prefect model proportions BUT these people know their dresses well and will find you one that suits you. I have spent since last June trawling through the images on the website and it took 2 visits before I found the right one and it wasn't what I chose off the website. So it just just goes to show, go with an open mind. You can alter them if there is some feature you don't want like mine is going to have the straps removed to make it strapless. I hadn't even thought about doing that. Debbie had that brain wave! She should be given employee of the year award!! Thanks so much all at Wed2b. A brilliant concept that works better than going to independants in my experience.
I just bought my dress from Wed2B Belfast at the weekend and would like to thank the staff for their help and support. Despite the coronavirus outbreak, the staff were calm and positive, and the shopping experience was a chance for me to focus on happier things and look forward to my wedding.
I was in the shop 3 times, and dealt with different consultants each time, but found them all to be friendly and lovely.
I bought my dream wedding dress from Wed2B Liverpool on Friday, with the help of Julie! She was so lovely and really encouraged me to try different styles to make me feel more confident. Will definitely be recommending!
I was helped to find my lovely dress by the fabulous Linda at the Nottingham store. As the shop was quiet, she spent such a long time with me trying on alternative accessories and belts to make sure I was really happy and comfortable in my dress.
Had a fab time looking for my wedding dress. And thanks to zoe at ocean terminal for helping me pick my perfect dress. My experience there was made magical.. thanks
(Edinbrough) - Posted 2 months ago
I can not speak highly enough about the service and care I have received at Wed2B in Chesham. I’ve been a few times to say the least and every time the staff have been kind, patient and attentive. Particularly Maria who will forever be in some of my most memorable memories of dress shopping for years to come!
I could write an essay on these lovely ladies honestly. If you haven’t already, please go and visit one of the stores. Dresses are amazing and such great value for money. Having had a terrible experience with some hard sellers at a very well known bridal franchise before going to Wed2B, All I can say is a huge thank you!
(Chesham) - Posted 2 months ago
Really lovely staff lottie helped me she was a star x
Hannah was so helpful, patient, knowledgeable and lovely. Didn't feel rushed at all and very relaxed and friendly atmosphere from all the staff at the Cardiff store. Very pleased with my pick 😁
Megan was absolutely amazing! I would never had tried the dress on that I purchased if it hadn’t been for Megan. I was listened too as to what I thought I wanted and have bought the dress I never thought I would. Topped off perfectly by adding a belt. I am absolutely over the moon and have the perfect dress. Thank you so much Megan, you’re an absolute 🌟, many thanks, Susannah xx
I found my dream dress yesterday at the Milton Keynes store. All the staff where amazing however Lottie went over and beyond to help me find my dress. Absolutely loved my experience and would recommend anyone go and try their shop!
(Milton Keynes) - Posted 2 months ago
Had such an amazing experience at Web2b in Norwich today with my brilliant consultant Chloe. I felt very nervous when I came in and was made to feel at ease within minutes of being in the fitting room. The service I received was really second to none (with Chloe even giving me an updo so I could visualise the whole look) and I was made to feel like a princess with nothing being too much trouble. All of the girls were really nice and we all had a really good laugh together, you can tell they are like a family. My dress is so beautiful and made very well, I was pleasantly surprised as being a curvier girl I didn't think the style would suit me but it gave me a small waist and curves. Cannot thank Chloe and the team at wed2be enough for making my wedding dress try on such an enjoyable experience, roll on our wedding 💜💜
Exeter ❤
Dressed by Nicola ❤
I found my dress!!! Thank you so much to the team at wed2b. Amazing customer service.
Charley Southampton - really lovely lady, very patient and helpful.
Leanne at Southampton - Leanne was absolutely amazing and we had the best time! I've found my perfect dress and I couldn't be happier! I'm absolutely over the moon! Thank you thank you!!!!!
(Southampton) - Posted 2 months ago
Where do I start! Went to the new store in Newquay today and can honestly say they were nothing more than amazing with me. I was quite dubious about buying a wedding dress straight off the rail but it was nothing like I imagined. The ladies were all fantastic, Jess especially! Their attention to detail was fab and I was made to feel so special, like nothing was to much trouble. I came away with a beautiful dress which I cannot wait time wear. Thank you Jess and the team xx
(Cornwall, TR7 1DH) - Posted 2 months ago