Wed2b Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Wed2b

About Wed2b: We believe every woman should look and feel amazing on her wedding day regardless of budget. As the UK's largest and most affordable bridal retailer, we sell all of our dresses off-the-peg, so you can take your dream dress home with you today. We're passionate about our business and our core principals of quality, choice and service.

01908 061 341

6 Precedent Drive, Rooksley

Tell us how Wed2b made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
customer service
Zoë
"We went to the Chelmsford store on Sunday 6th Jan. As I have some men in my bridal party, we couldn't be in the main changing room, but Amy was so accomodating and arranged us to be in a different area so we could all be there together. From start to finish, Amy was brilliant. I had basically no idea of what I wanted and she listened to everything I said and pulled some beautiful dresses for me to try. Loved the whole experience! We're going back for round 2 this Sunday and hoping to see Amy again!"
Mrs A Poppy-Morgan
"I went to your Cardiff and Bristol store and the staff was so friendly and helpful, made me feel special even tho they were very busy and had many others waiting. I had a great time trying on some amazing dresses. My wedding day was amazing and wish I could do it again so I can wear my Dress again I got married on Friday 8th June 2018"
Sarah Jane Kerbey
"Wed2Be Camberley was the first bridal store I stepped foot in since being engaged and what an experience it was! From the moment I walked in I was treated like a Princess! Kara the lady who fitted me was amazing and ever so honest in all my dress choices! (Which is what you need!) From helping me get into the complex dresses to letting me waltz around the room to get a feel for the dresses without rushing me or hurrying me along. I felt so relaxed and calm throughout my fitting and it will be an experience I will treasure forever as I had my Mum by my side throughout. Thank you so much for making my visit so memorable!"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Wow! Thank you Fiona! (Milton Keynes store) Amazing experience, its so relaxed but they still make you feel special, sooo much choice and experienced staff. I didn't feel rushed or pressured at all, really wasn't expecting to find my dress, it was the 2nd one I tried on! Can't recommend Wed2b enough."
"I went in yesterday, first time ever trying on a wedding dress so I was super nervous, I thought I’d give wed2be go so I could try on different styles and hopefully be able to ease in to the hunt for the perfect dress. First dress I tried on was the one! Kayleigh made me feel so so comfortable and made the experience so perfect I bought my dress there and then (of course I tried on other styles but that was just the one) all the girls there were so lovely and I was so surprised at how stress free the experience was! Thank you for helping me find my perfect dress and make me feel so great! I will never forget it!"
"Great time with Paige and the girls in Brighton Marina yesterday. Great dresses and accessories at affordable prices. One to one service was lovely and they knew their stuff and listened to what you had to say/wished for."
"I recently visited the Bromley store to look for wedding dresses. Since the visit i have now attended a few other stores and i can't believe how good the service was at the wed2be compared to what i received at stand alone boutiques. I am a bride on a budget so to be able to find a dress which i loved for a great price was just an added bones. I would highly recommend them to anyone as the service they provide makes the whole experience more enjoyable. After enjoying the experience so much I will be now coming back later on in the year for my bridesmaids dresses and maybe to check out accessories. Due to not having an appointment system i would recommend arriving at 10am for opening so you can beat the queues."
"I had the most incredible experience. A big thank you to Esther and MC Ruth who went above and beyond to make me feel like a truly special bride. Their patience, joy and understanding made the experience so worthwhile. As a plus size bride I was worried about the experience I would have, but honestly it was filled with so much joy. The layout of the store was great, with great view out of the window in the main fitting area. I was glad I went on a weekday because it meant it wasn't too crowded or overwhelming. I thought I would feel limited by only being able to try on four dresses but in hindsight it was the perfect amount. At no point did I feel pressured or rushed and myself and my party even ended up staying until closing. Thank you ladies for your dedication to my experience and for treating me with patience and respect. A lot of the dresses I had researched online and wanted to try on were unfortunately sold out or not available in my size in this particular store, so if you're going for something specific, it's worth phoning ahead to see if it's in stock. And if you do go, try it on and love something, be mindful it might not be available the next time you come back."
"Claire and Cat from the Swindon shop was very very helpful x I would recommend if you are looking for your special dress this is the place to go x Thank you so much for your help today x"
(Swindon) - Posted 1 day ago
"Just got my dream dress with Ruth’s help at Surbiton who was excellent.... nothing was too much trouble and she kept my smiling. Even had the manager ringing around trying to find another dress that I wanted but with no luck.... but the girls still manage to find my dream dress in the shop for me. Could not fault any staff... very friendly helpful and smiley and all have a hell of a lot of patience!!"
"Wed2B Edinburgh were very friendly, helpful and Ruth made me feel amazing trying something on :)"
"Amazing service at Brighton store. Niamh especially was so helpful and couldn’t do enough. Highly recommended."
"came in today with my daughter and her sisters saw a lady called laura was a lovely lady and to top it all she was the one who found the perfect dress thank you so so much."
"Had the best experience today at the Edinburgh store today with Nicola and Ruth. Expert advice and really lovely people. So happy to have found my dress!!"
"They are all super friendly and Kara was amazing picking out a dress for me to try which I wasn't sure on and I ended up buying it!!! Thank you!!!"
"Amazing experience. We was assisted by Emilia who was lovely. Nothing was too much trouble and she was full of ideas for tweaks etc. Found my perfect dress from the Leeds store on my first visit. I would highly recommend Web2b. Thank you for all your help."
(WED2B Leeds) - Posted 1 day ago
"I have visited the Wed2b store in Bromley twice and walked away with my dream wedding dress on the second visit (11/07/2019). I cannot thank Sam, Alex and Rukayat enough for understanding my style and working to my needs. They took great care and dazzled me with a wonderful experience. Me, mum and my mother in law thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and would totally recommend all future brides to Wed2b. The Bromley store is beautiful with friendly staff and great variety in dresses to suit all shapes and sizes. I bought the Venice dress and excited to wear this soon."
(WED2B London (Bromley)) - Posted 2 days ago
"Had a fantastic experience buying my wedding dress in the Edinburgh store today. Serena couldn't have been more helpful, she chose a dress for me I never would have thought about, and it ended up being the one! Would highly recommend Wed2B Edinburgh all the staff are friendly and helpful and their prices are great."
(WED2B Edinburgh) - Posted 2 days ago
"My stylist was incredible and I couldn't fault the service provided by Nicola in the Edinburgh store. I feel incredible and can't wait for the big day!"
"From the moment we entered the Edinburgh store the girls were all so attentive, Nikola was so patient and helpful exactly what I needed! Found me my prefect dress and was so honest! I've had a fantastic experience today with no need to go anywhere else. Thank you again to nikola!"
"Thank you so much to Amy at the Ashford store. She listened to exactly what I wanted! I had my own list of dresses to try from the website, but Amy suggested I try on a dress which I had liked but already discounted. However, once I tried the dress on I just knew it was the one, and it was a perfect fit ❤️ Thank you so much Amy for helping me find my dream dress, you were amazing. X"
"Had a wonderful time with Nikola in Edinburgh wed 2 b store. Got my dress so quickly! She was so helpful and lovely."
"Great choice of beautiful wedding dresses, fantastic staff, thanks to especially to Sophie who was an absolute star and very patient with my daughter's entourage! Lovely environment to try dresses on, would definitely recommend 😁"
"The pictures of the dresses don't do them any justice compared to what they look like in store. Came across one today I never thought I'd go for (based off the pictures) but saw it in person and I fell in love! I haven't gotten round to buying a dress yet but I did buy the Aurelia Tiara and obviously never thought I'd go for it seeing it online but loved it in person! The girls at the Manchester Store were amazing! Being a young bride, it's hard to find a bridal store that won't judge you for getting married young. But the girls were really understanding and helped me pick exactly what I wanted by giving them an idea of what I was looking for! Thankyou, Ladies!"
(WED2B Manchester) - Posted 3 days ago
Wed2b is rated 4.87 based on 2,662 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access