WED2B UK & Ireland Reviews

of reviewers recommend WED2B UK & Ireland
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read WED2B UK & Ireland Reviews

About WED2B UK & Ireland:

With bridal stores nationwide, open 7 days a week, our Bridal Consultants are always available to help you find the perfect style and fit. We don’t offer appointments! Browse & try on as many dresses as you wish without the need to book in advance & once you find the one you can purchase your dress on the day to take home. With dresses £599 and under (Excluding Platinum Edition) we are proud to offer beautiful and exclusive wedding dresses without the luxury price tag. We believe it’s the perfect marriage of quality, luxury & affordability!

01908 061 341

Leah
WED2B UK & Ireland 5 star review on 19th December 2018
Sophie Bainbridge
More Photos & Videos
I bought my dress from WED2B Gateshead yesterday. I was treated extremely well from entering to leaving and all staff were helpful and welcoming. I found my dream dress and was helped by Danielle. Couldn't be happier with the service I received from everyone!
Big thank you to Sam and the rest of the team at Wed2be Brighton store who helped me find my dress on Saturday. I felt so welcomed as soon as walked in and there was a lovely relaxed atmosphere on top of a very professional service. Sam really listened to what I liked and what I was looking for in a dress. I walked out in an hour and a half having found my dream dress!!! Everyone I was with had a lovely time too. Thanks again!
Stoke shop staff give a fantastic personal service! Tammy and her colleague were very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. They gave just the right amount of support and advice to help my daughter choose her dream wedding dress, giving her the time she needed in a very relaxed environment, with an extremely professional approach.
Highly recommended experience and a wonderful afternoon we will all cherish!
Andrea at wed2b Middlesbrough was fantastic. She really listened to what I thought I liked and what I didn't! Everyone with me that day really enjoyed the experience and I would not hesitate to recommend them. I didn't expect to walk out with my dress that day but I said 'yes to the dress!' and now I can't wait to wear it.
Thank you to the team!
(WED2B Middlesbrough) - Posted 16 hours ago
I Found my dream dress at WED2B.After visiting another store with a poor level of customer service I knew that wed2b was the place I would get my dress just by walking through the doors . Tanya was the lady’s name that worked with me on the day she listened to what I wanted and picked 4 dresses and out of them I loved 2 of them. I would definitely recommend wed2b to anybody that’s looking for a friendly face and someone to guide them through there choices to get the dress that you truly want !!
Thank you tanya and the team at wed2b - LEEDS
(WED2B Leeds) - Posted 17 hours ago
I had an amazing experience at the Cardiff store yesterday, the staff were so helpful, lovely and patient. I found my perfect dress and this was my first appointment I’d been to! Very happy bride to be!
(WED2B Cardiff) - Posted 17 hours ago
Laura was very welcoming and helpful and picked out dresses that were really flattering. The dress was actually one she picked and not one I had chosen. She made everything easy and despite covid we felt safe and enjoyed our experience.
I went to wed2b with one of my bridesmaids and my maid of honour to try and few dresses on to get an idea of what dress I would like, but I had no idea that I would fall in love with a dress straight away! The lady who helped me was patient, had a lot of knowledge about each dress and helped me try on different styles of dresses to assist me on finding the one. The pricing is so affordable and the dresses look and feel so much more expensive. It’s definitely worth going to wed2b to get an idea of what dress you would like and you may end up with your dream dress.
The service was amazing! I was so happy with how Charlotte from the Fleetwood shop helped me during this stressful time! She was very patient with me and kept me calm. This was greatly appreciated as I only have 7 weeks until my wedding!!
I had a fantastic experience at the Milton Keynes shop yesterday. From the moment we arrived, Laura made us feel welcomed and relaxed. So many beautiful dresses and I was given time to look at them all and choose which ones I wanted to try. Laura knew the dresses well and also the accessories. She was very helpful going to find different dresses for me and I'm happy to say I found the one 😁! I would highly recommend for any bride searching for their dress to go to Wed2B. Thank you!
Rose at the Nottingham store was so incredibly helpful, and helped me find my Yes dress! But all the ladies there were super lovely and super helpful 😊
Visited the store wed2b in Ashford, was met by a lady called Vicky she was absolutely amazing, no pressure and really listened to my opinion when trying on dresses and time was endless there was no rush... after trying on the size 10 dress I feel in love with it however I am a size 16!
We was able to contact Brighton and they had the size I needed, what a relief. Brighton sent the dress promptly to Ashford and now I’m counting down the days until my big day

Thanks to all
Amazing service, found the perfect dress with an amazing price tag, wasn't even planning on looking or buying for myself but they made me feel so comfortable I went ahead, would highly recommend wed2be
Amazing customer service! Thankyou so much
I found my perfect wedding dress at the Manchester store thanks to Maddie. She was fantastic and all I needed to do was to tell her what styles I liked and the 4th dress I tried on was the one! The price was fantastic which meant I didn't have to worry about falling in love with a dress that was too expensive. Would recommend Wed2b for any bride x
(WED2B Manchester) - Posted 1 day ago
Overall a good experience. The only negative was the inability to make appointment and having a walk in service. We had to wait an hour before being seen. Other than that absolutely wonderful experience. The staff were lovely and even with the current covid situation was a great all round experience.
The dress was well worth the wait and pennies. Good value too.
I had such a good experience at the Milton Keynes store I was first greeted by Tasha who showed me where the dresses were in my size I then showed her the designs I liked on my phone which they didn't have in stock so from that she picked me out some similar and then when I went to try them on I had a lovely lady called Helen helping me with this I tried on the first 2 and wasn't 100%, Helen then went and picked a dress which wasn't something I was even Co sidering but I fell in love with it she then helped me accessorise it to make it how I wanted it and it was perfect she made me feel so comfortable and relaxed as I was so nervous when I got there I highly recommend wed2b to any future brides I had amazing service from the minute I walked in to the minute I left the store with my dream dress
I found my dream wedding dress it is perfect thanks to atalia she was amazing couldn't off found my dream dress if it wasn't for her and the staff thinking about getting my bridesmaid dresses from there thanks.
Hannah was amazing! So friendly and not at all pushy. I didn’t find the dress of my dreams but Hannah was so lovely, I would definitely recommend Wed2Be to future brides.
Fabulous experience in the Norwich shop thanks to all the staff especially Evie, I shopped with my 2 Daughters and baby Granddaughter and we all had a lovely welcome nothing was too much trouble
Evie was lovely and very helpful recommending different dresses and looks this added to the fab day we all had
Cant thank the staff enough i would definitely recommend this shop (especially Evie) to any bride to be
I visited the Edinburgh store, I had booked an appointment due to covid rules in Scotland. When we arrived at the appointment we were welcome by Esther then by Zoe. They explained all the rules for being in the store due to the pandemic and what would happen during the appointment. They asked what kind of dress I imagine and to be honest I had a few screenshots of dresses from the website but they were all different so I didn’t really have a clear idea. They picked a selection of dresses, being as safe as possible Zoe explained the underskirt and why they selected the first 2 dresses she then came in to help fasten up the back. Zoe and Esther were both very patient when I couldn’t really explain why I didn’t like it and encouraged me to try on styles I had never even looked at. I said yes to the dress ! & the dress I went with was nothing like the image I had in my head same with the accessories but when I put it on I couldn’t explain why I loved it but I just did and I was not walking out leaving the image behind in the hope it would still be there if I chose to look else where. Zoe and Esther were very professional, helpful and lovely. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Would definitely recommend as much as I couldn’t explain why I didn’t like certain dresses I believe it was because they were all beautiful but just not for me.
(WED2B Edinburgh) - Posted 1 day ago