WED2B Reviews

of reviewers recommend WED2B
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read WED2B Reviews

About WED2B:

With bridal stores nationwide, open 7 days a week, our Bridal Consultants are always available to help you find the perfect style and fit. We don’t offer appointments! Browse & try on as many dresses as you wish without the need to book in advance & once you find the one you can purchase your dress on the day to take home. With dresses £599 and under (Excluding Platinum Edition) we are proud to offer beautiful and exclusive wedding dresses without the luxury price tag. We believe it’s the perfect marriage of quality, luxury & affordability!

01908 061 341

WED2B 5 star review on 29th December 2018
Leah
WED2B 5 star review on 19th December 2018
Sophie Bainbridge
I bought my dress from WED2B Gateshead yesterday. I was treated extremely well from entering to leaving and all staff were helpful and welcoming. I found my dream dress and was helped by Danielle. Couldn't be happier with the service I received from everyone!
We have had to change our wedding due to covid Cleo becca natasha gave been so supportive. I spoke to Cleo this evening. I felt so at ease and felt I was in great hands. Thank you so very much.
Spoke to Emma on the phone today and she was very helpful in helping me narrow down which dress I would like and reassuring me about how the whole process will work during COVID! It put my nerves at ease. Thanks a lot!
When I first got on the website, I was so nervous and stuck, I didn't know where to look or how to ask for help. When I plucked up the courage to start a conversation on the Chat part, I was even more nervous coz I didn't know how to explain what I was looking for, and when I gave my email address to one of the staff and started talking through email I gained my confidence and started to explain the kind of wedding dress I'm looking for. When I found my dream dress, I ordered it straight away, when I explained I'm Profoundly Deaf, she did everything in power to help me by getting in touch with the team and explained that they would need to email me when dress arrives. I cannot thank her any more than I already am doing. Without her help, I wouldn't have had a clue what I were supposed to do, so thank you from the bottom of my heart, I cannot wait to see and receive my dress soon
I was unsure of sizing and click and collect options during this uncertain period of lockdown but Ellie offered to call and talk me through it. She had lots of advice about sizing, style and had first-hand experience of dressing brides in the dresses I am interested in so her knowledge was invaluable! I can't wait to try them on - thank you!
I just said Yes to the Dress with the help of the lovely Hannah💯 I'd highly recommend WED2B. Hannah answered all my queries and offered lots of extra valuable information. The whole process went like a breeze. Thank you🤗
Emma was absolutely amazing and helped me to no end! She was so fantastic I ordered a dress to click and collect. She made it fun, exciting and really helped me to get excited. And you can understand in covid lockdown 2.5 it was getting to the point of nothing was fabulous like it should be when choosing things for your big day. So I would definitely recommend wed2b call back. Thank you so much Emma!
I spoke to Sammi over the phone and she was so so helpful and kind. I'll definitely be buying my wedding dress from here
Cleo was so lovely and helped me find the perfect dress. Thank you
Due to the current situation it is not possible to go and try the dresses but WED2B has been super helpful and flexible with the new policies they have in place right now due to the pandemic. I bought my dress and I feel comfortable and happy to have received such a great help from Emma over the phone. Can't wait to go and pick it up!!! Thanks a lot Emma!
Loved my Greek style wedding dress from Wed2be Bristol!
Emma was fantastic and really set me at ease. I was so panicked with dress shopping due to my size and covid and she put me completely at ease. Needless to say we will be soon purchasing the dress from you guys once I've had the conversation with my ma who wants to buy it. I am sold on the dress. Thank you!!
Kathleen helped me choose my wedding dress. Very helpful talking to her especially during this difficult Covid pandemic time. Looking forward to collecting my dress when the store opens
Amazing I spoke to the bridal expert with lockdown I have been worried she has made me feel at at ease again I feel happy about choose a dress again so lovely Cleo has just been so nice and helpful and didn’t judge anything
Emma has been extremely helpful when it came to offering me help and advice with our bridesmaid dresses. She went into great detail about the services that were provided and has always been a phone call away. I would highly recommend speaking with her if you need any help or support.
I had the pleasure of speaking with Ellie and when I say 5 star service I truly mean it. Not only did she take the time to understand me and my style, she then helped me match the dress with accessories etc.. i was a bit worried doing it all over the phone and website but because of the situation there was no alternative... Ellie made me feel like I was in the shop, and I couldn’t of ask for anything else from her really put my mind at ease... What a true credit to your company....
I’ve been speaking with cleo who has been so helpful..they didn’t have the dress I had my heart set on but cleo spoke with me on the phone and went through a lot of alternatives..she has been absolutely amazing thank you so much for all of your help
Cleo was lovely on the phone and put me at ease. She discussed a range of dresses and was very knowledgeable about each one. I was slightly anxious as we are currently in lockdown and I don't have a dress for my wedding in May but I feel much better now. I look forward to coming into the Camberley store and trying the dress on once you re-open. Thanks for all your help!
I purchased the Bronwyn wedding dress 18/02/2020 and got married 30/12/2020. It was perfect I panicked I wouldn’t be able to fasten the back with all the tiny buttons but the seamstress took it out 1/2 inch either side and it fit perfect. Soooo happy staff at Nottingham branch were amazing. I loved every minute of the experience. It was the 4th dress I tried on and was definitely the ONE. Xx
(Nottingham) - Posted 1 week ago
Just ordered my dress 👗 been speaking to a lovely lady called Kathleen she was so helpful made me feel very comfortable thank you so much can't wait to try it on when we are out of lockdown x
Due to current circumstances I have had to order my wedding dress online. Emma at Wed2B from the Stoke store has been absolutely brilliant, she talked me through the whole process, sent me links to accessories and seamstresses and really did go above and beyond to help me. I am so grateful, thank you Emma! X
WED2B is rated 4.91 based on 8,363 reviews